It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

government and aliens together?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Is that all you care about? Not the truth of God and the safety of Earth... or the future of mankind? Try to prove me wrong... the infinite God is the truth... you cannot.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ah yes! God revealed himself to me through math... infinite... I was magnetized towards those icky decimals... I kept wondering.. why is 1/3 .333333 for infinite? That means it is NEVER truly one third! I was so mad... and didn't realize it was God showing me his infiniteness within the universe! Yes, I also cried upon meeting you! Amazing! This must be something special! No one can take away God from humanity... and he is here right now! And none of you will prove this wrong... it is the truth. Try as you might... but the true God is almighty and is revealing itself tonight.

[edit on 6-9-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It's going far away offtopic, I think u people need to start respecting the ontopic. It's a pitty because a man claiming to have implants in their body and open to show some grade of evidence was sounding promising. It's not that I don't appreciate your speech, in fact it's very interesting. But well, offtopic...

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Some man with implants is more important than the solid evidence of God and extra-terrestrials? A man with implants is more important than me revealing the truth about our entire existence? Why doesn't anyone try to prove it wrong? Does this mean that we all accept?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
What Would Jesus Implant?

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
Some man with implants is more important than the solid evidence of God and extra-terrestrials? A man with implants is more important than me revealing the truth about our entire existence? Why doesn't anyone try to prove it wrong? Does this mean that we all accept?

Actually, what's important is the topic, which is:

Zeta Home started this thread questioning whether the government/military and aliens can work together.

This thread is not for comparing the importance of other members and your beliefs with respect to God and extraterrestrials -- although you are more than welcome to discuss whether the government and aliens can work together.

As for "revealing the truth about our entire existence", there's an entire forum for that, and you're free to start a new thread there if you like.

And with that, let's please return to the topic, which is:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
There is no thread that can contain the explanation of our entire existence. It should be everywhere because it re-capitulates on every matter of our existence. Including extra-terrestrials.
I'm not here to compare Gods... I'm here to present God. If I doubted myself I'd be comparing. I'll respect the nature of the thread though, and leave it be.

Let me know when you make a forum about the entirety of existence so that all ATS members can be involved. The truth cannot be proven otherwise... ignorance denied? Let's have a test... I challenge the entire --->ATS COMMUNITY

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The Challenge: Staying On Topic

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
Let's have a test... I challenge the entire ATS community.

Again, that's a subject outside the scope of this thread, and I do not recommend challenging me on this issue.

Do not ignore my requests to stay on topic. :shk:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
this thread took a trip down crazy lane.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Thank you on off topic hehe

Anyway, if I take it off, how can I be sure that government say the truth? They can kill me hehe, or do anything they want but not saying the truth about aliens etc. I don`t feel I can make it. I need a lot people behind me, I can`t do that by myself.

I`ll try to make that photo better.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
So you wont prove it because you are worried that the government will come kill you? Or the aliens? So you would be happier as a slave to Aliens? Have it your way

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
So you wont prove it because you are worried that the government will come kill you? Or the aliens? So you would be happier as a slave to Aliens? Have it your way
I don`t care if anybody kill me...I wont stay alive after they find me.

You wouldn`t too

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
how about this
if you prove it. you can come live with me and i will protect you with my AK47

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
wow this thread is interesting. Those God talking guys a quite the characters. Giving eachother chills...
..crying upon making contact....implants...memory implants?? Are you guys under any drugs?? This is actually great. All that's missing here is a director. I think the God thing and "prove me wrong" attitude will go great with the movie/show. I heard of a theory that aliens invented religion, so we humans wouldn't kill ourselves throught time. If that's true....boy are those two in for a big surprise..

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
how about this
if you prove it. you can come live with me and i will protect you with my AK47
good one

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If you [zeta] really are in Croatia m8 then why are you worried about the US government
I would be more worried about my own immediate government if i were you.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo
If you [zeta] really are in Croatia m8 then why are you worried about the US government
I would be more worried about my own immediate government if i were you.
I`m not worried about US government, ok a little I am because CIA planes go over my country without my government premision
They can do anything they want. . My government is my little "fear"

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
i think it's possible the aliens sent in their dumbest members to do some particular agenda with a group of humans. But an alien baby is more intelligent than the brainiest human so there is no way humans can work with aliens as equals. Humans will be their puppets that's all, or will play a game for the aliens.

Also the aliens have always been around us and we are their experiment or creation. So they do whatever the hell they want. I think they mate with humans and create our leaders that way. They're tightly involved with us but I doubt that humans work with them en mass like the extremists like to think. Maybe just a small group of modified humans do.

The aliens are outside of time and space and project themselves into bodies which act like robots until their energy runs out and they have to vanish. So a robotic alien is not an alien it is a body being controlled by an alien.

Also to the God dude who wants to prove God is here. I think most people have their own idea of God and yours is unique to yourself. You won't be able to make anyone see things the way you do. I wish you would start a thread and explain yourself, before you get banned for annoying folks by getting off topic too far.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Aliens give their technology to people, but what people gave them fot that? Us?

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I dunno if the work together, per se. I do believe the government does have alien tech though. I have not found any evidence, however, that they run a joint operation or have any longstanding communication.

I agree partially with you, but I cannot let pass that I just fall in love with your avatar... Is she engaged ?

Back to issue: once I thought that all this talk about aliens was about the domination of this planet by 'aliens from inner(middle) space', and it was only a world sized 'experiment' to the reaction of the 'masses' to the 'new masters', whoever they might be...
Of course there is a 50/50 chance that it is not "the truth" that most of the involved in UFO investigation and related issues are expecting, but as it is above zero...

About alien tech when they used these graphite bombs in power plants
it was so new to me, at the time, that I guessed "they arrived !", but as I started updating my reading, it came as a natural development, so at first any new tech, may look outwordly...
Well I'm open to new knowledge that's the main reason I surf the web, and particularly this site...
Life long and prosper!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
About alien technology I mean on the crafts, antigravity etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join