It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

government and aliens together?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have never accepted a theory that military and aliens work together. It sounds very stupid to me. I have been abducted and I have 2 implants. I couldn`t remember how I get those and I forgot about that. I started to haveing a strange dreams about some underground hospital, doctors and experiments. I saw only people. One night, I found myself near window looking in 3 aliens. After they went I found second implant. Last month I heard for some exercise for remembering and I remember that aliens came for me and took me to the military and government scientists and doctor who made experiments and the same night they took me back in my room. Now, I remember how that hospital looks like, I can remember some faces etc.

I still won`t believe that they work together. I don`t know what to think anymore.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I dunno if the work together, per se. I do believe the government does have alien tech though. I have not found any evidence, however, that they run a joint operation or have any longstanding communication.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I've spent a lot of time with the aliens as they implanted memories into my mind and they are expert at it. You seriously cannot trust any memory that appears from nowhere and you cannot trust hypnosis sessions.

This tiny elf type alien dude has been planting perfect memories into my mind a lot lately. He is an expert at it and he plants some doozies.

Unless you have remembered a memory continuously throughout your life you should consider it may be a memory implant. Also the original experience you remember could have been a mask that covers a different experience altogether.

There was a man who could project any image into peoples minds and they would see only what he was projecting. He walked into a high security complex by projecting an image of the leader into the guards minds. I forget his name though? He was proof that peoples minds can be made to believe anything by a more powerful mind.

Obviously in my opinion the aliens are implanting memories of government/alien cooperation into your mind so that you think of humans instead of aliens. They're trying to get you to focus on human powers instead of just aliens.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Home
I still won`t believe that they work together. I don`t know what to think anymore.

At one time, a few of the alien races "worked" with human govt, but they were forced into it because they needed things, but would not give the govt what they wanted. The organization of visiting races stopped it by helping those races get what they needed without the use of humans.

Now the organization is trying to work with human govts to help fix impossible wrongs on Earth, but so far it's not working. The leading govts have too much to lose, as in money and power, to accept help from the organization.

This is currently changing because of you and me. Watch and see.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have to say that working with aliens (greys -Zetans) is my theory because I know people made experiments, but they can`t take me and bring me back from my building. I know they don`t work together because of some things I know and I also know that greys did not make experiments on me.

EarthSister...what do you mean?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
please prove that you have implants inside you. You cant just make a claim like that and not prove it. You sound like a lunatic.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by nephyx]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
please prove that you have implants inside you. You cant just make a claim like that and not prove it. You sound like a lunatic.

[edit on 5-9-2006 by nephyx]
ok, I`ll take a picture of it ...or you want me to take it of and send you one on your home address?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
prove it to all of us. I want to know how you are so sure that implants are inside you. If you know this for a fact, why havent you had them surgically removed and then proven to the WORLD that alien technology has been placed inside you.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Those with uh...alien implants. Have you ever wondered why these so called aliens choose you?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
How would anyone know if they had an implant. Unless you discovered it through an xray, how else? Do you just FEEL like you have one? Give me A BREAK. GIVE ALL OF US A BREAK. PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE IT. Until then STOP TALKING.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   

prove it to all of us. I want to know how you are so sure that implants are inside you. If you know this for a fact, why havent you had them surgically removed and then proven to the WORLD that alien technology has been placed inside you.
Ok, I`ll take a photo, I allready told you. I can see them and touch them..because I know it is here in my body. I won`t remove them yet, my reasons which I don`t have to tell you. Besides, there are many implants removed from people and nothing happened

[edit on 5/9/06 by Zeta Home]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Ok, I`ll take a photo, I allready told you. I can see them and touch them..because I know it is here in my body. I won`t remove them yet, my reasons which I don`t have to tell you. Besides, there are many implants removed from people and nothing happened

you can see them and touch them? PROVE IT. How do we know you just dont have a tumor or something disgusting growing inside your body. Of course you wont remove them because that would mean PROOF. By the way, please show me proof of other alien implants being removed from people. If nothing happened, HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
heh maybe the aliens just gave you a lobotomy and you just don't realize it.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   

you can see them and touch them? PROVE IT. How do we know you just dont have a tumor or something disgusting growing inside your body. Of course you wont remove them because that would mean PROOF. By the way, please show me proof of other alien implants being removed from people. If nothing happened, HOW DID YOU FIND OUT? heheh you forgot a pills today?

It is not deep and it is not a cancer or some like that hehe. I got it when I was 14 years old and it didn`t change since today. I saw it that morning...it was a wound and little blood around it..and in the middle of was a metal peace. I tried to remove it but I couldn`t, it hurted, it still hurts when I push it.
I believe you heard for Derrel Sims and Roger Leir...they remove impants from people and they had a lot conferences and showed that to people. I won`t remove it yet, and when I remove it I will not give that to anybody...specialy not to you hehe

And I allready told you...I`LL TAKE A PHOTO OF IT!! happy now?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Take the picture already. Its a 5-minute process.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I`m on college now, when I come home, afternoon. It is 11 AM here

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
im not asking you to give anything to me. IM asking for undeniable proof that an alien chip has been implanted into your skin.

anything short of proof is a waste of time and a violation of ATS conditions.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   

im not asking you to give anything to me. IM asking for undeniable proof that an alien chip has been implanted into your skin.

anything short of proof is a waste of time and a violation of ATS conditions.
hehe...but you are asking for proof and you`ll get it

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I believe at this time, it's all happening near El Yonke, Puerto Rico.

Perhap's El Yonke may be portal area. Cobo Rojo is another Puerto Rico area of interest at the Leguina Caltahena(sp)., closed off in 1994 as a wild life refuge. After and yound Puerto Rico Man was abducted and returned.

Then ran to his car grabbed his camera and took seven photographs of both a UFO (appx 90 ft Diameter) and and an Airforce F15 playing tag. Four of these pics have been circulating a long time now (1995) amongst most UFO pictorial sites, most often with out location and date mentioned on the caption.

I'm not saying there no EBE/UFO action within the United States, just suggesting Puerto Rico is the hot spot. There are several USA ground level secret facilities where I feel joint ventures (if you know what I mean) are happening. I'm not talking about Area 51/S4.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here is my proof, my implant
i7.tinypic.com...

There was UFO over Pag 2002. and military planes were there too. But military denied that..ofcourse hehe

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join