It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO's cant exist

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
UFOs are not seen by drunk people, that is fictional claim made up in your mind to fit your opinion. I have seen UFOs, i have never dranked in my life, i have never been on drugs, i am completely healthy, mentally stable and aware.

Religion is the biggest mental blockade most people have, because religion is written by man, not by god. Many believe certain things without questioning, i know aliens are real, and i know they are here right now, and have been for 1000s of years. Many people need to develop spiritualy, others naturaly don't deny UFO&alien stuff seens they know deep within that they exist.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
george bush? clever? now hus the crazy one, lol
ACTUAL clever people do see UFOs
and also, we have only been on this planet for a short period of time, that doesnt mean that if there are aliens, they started to exist at the same time as us.
also, what a load of crap, u wudnt end up back in time if you went faster then the speed of light. IF you went faster then the speed of light, you would still exist, but not in the way you might think. U'd be everything, you'd be everywhere at once, which would probly make you part of everything that ever existed, but yes i agree with you that the aliens wouldnt travel faster than light.

You don't have to travel faster than light to get somewhere, you could take the crappy option of being in a space ship for thousands of years. You never know, their whole civilisation and race might live as a fleet of spaceships with no home. This wouldn't restrict their traveling much

But it's possible they figured out a way to start worm holes. this would make the distance alot smaller. Even Einstein said there are wormholes, so UFOs are not stupid in anyway. I think you're frightened of the unknown

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Shamanator.

HA your ignorance amazes me , too think u can come on this site and blatently tar everyone who has seen or belives in ufos/aliens as drunks mentalists and drug users, to re-state what another poster sed "several ex- presidents saw ufo..plus HUNDREDS! of credible military personnel and scientists.

i my self saw a ufo i wasnt drunk/on drugs/or mentally unstable ...BELIVE IT OR NOT!

I think to have an opinion on a subject is great but when you state people are crazy.etc. Thats just closed minded, havent you ever seen or experienced any thing you could not explain?.......and if so were YOU drunk , unstable or on drugs. i bet you'd say NO NO NO i was sober and completlly in control of all my facultys.
see my point?

Keep an open mind dude!

peace.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You fail. I'm joking, just do some more research and you will be fine. Oh, and more advise. God is simply just a religion, it doesn't really exist. If UFO belief were a religion, it would not exist either.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join