It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO's cant exist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I know a lot of people here believe in UFO's and Aliens like a religion which really is a pity in this day and age. The truth is there are no such things of course why are the people who see UFO's always mentally unstable if there were "REAL" aliens don't you think they would contact smart people like Stephen hawking and George Bush.

Here are the reasons why UFO's are not real

1:: They are always seen by people who are drunk and or drugs and never by intelligent people

2:: All Aliens that are seen look the same proving a mass delusion (or more likely baby memorys of seeing their mother before their eyesight is developed) please see this link www.badastronomy.com... for unrefuteable proof

3:: The distance between stars is light years and if any aliens developed travel fast enough theyd end up going faster than light and end up back in time.

4:: Why are there so many hoaxes like the famous roswell hoax.

5:: In the bible God tells us he made man only.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
lol You do know several presidents of our United States of America have seen so called "ufo's".

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator

And wheres your proof that it was a Hoax?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is hilarious. Whatever happened to your good old 'weather balloons and swamp gas' routine? Didn't anyone believe you people?

Let's hope the animals don't find out about this.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

2:: All Aliens that are seen look the same proving a mass delusion (or more likely baby memorys of seeing their mother before their eyesight is developed) please see this link www.badastronomy.com... for unrefuteable proof

All white people look alike, if your of another race.

Cross-Racial Identification

There are plenty of good reasons not be believe in the visitation of planet Earth by material beings of another planet, but this is not one of them.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It's well known that roswell was a hoax havent you seen the video where they cut up an obviously rubber alien. The guy who found it even admitted it was just a weather balloon.

When a president claimed to have seen a ufo that was likely to get votes from the ufo believer demographic.
Even if a President did see a ufo he probably imagined it while under the influence most presidents have admitted to some drug use.

If there was really aliens dont you think satelittes would have spotted them just look at the google earth pictures do you see any UFO's no because they dont exist.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I know a lot of people here believe in UFO's and Aliens like a religion which really is a pity in this day and age. The truth is there are no such things of course why are the people who see UFO's always mentally unstable if there were "REAL" aliens don't you think they would contact smart people like Stephen hawking and George Bush.

1:: They are always seen by people who are drunk and or drugs and never by intelligent people

If aliens wanted to go un-noticed then this category of person would obviously be selected. And your also very wrong to say drunk people or on drugs are the only ones who have seen aliens! Very strange statement!

Lol all look the same thats why there have been reports of blondes, reptilians etc!!

3:: The distance between stars is light years and if any aliens developed travel fast enough theyd end up going faster than light and end up back in time.

1 How do you know going faster than light will take you back in time? And if it did perfect theoretically it wouldnt of taking you any time to get htere then. 2 Ever heard of stasis??

Strong word hoax there are alot of witnesses and various bits of evidence that suggest otherwise and i would say if there are lots of cases like roswell surely it points away from a hoax!

Yada Yada Yada cause thats only if you believe in god.

From reading posts on this site it has become more apparent, there has to be alien life. Did you know that if you could travel our galaxy a 103 million times per second, it would still take you 73 billion years to get from one side of the universe to the other, and human existence has been in this universe for 1/9000th the age of the universe.

Would be an awful waste of space if we were the only species in it. (can someone tell me what film thats from cant remember)

Just on a parting note i haven't taken anything you've said to heart i think you are just creating a controversial thread to get your points up clever thinking tho!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well, I’m convinced. I can’t believe I’ve wasted years of my life investigating a phenomenon that isn’t real. To think, it was that half can of beer I consumed that was responsible for the most negative, heartless, and horrifying experience of not only my life, but the half dozen others that shared in this incident with me. I really never realized that my consuming a half can of Milwaukee’s Best could have such a dramatic impact on those around me. Seriously, I can appreciate your angle; obviously you are a person of faith perhaps a Christian, not sure. What I am sure of is, most Christians that I know are incredibly closed minded. No offence intended I love Christians. I consider myself a Christian. However, the fundamental flaw most of us have is that we are programmed from day one of Bible study to think of God as a physical presence (created in his own image). While that may be true, what if it isn’t? What if God is what ever God wants to be? Imagine if God didn’t just have one ant farm, he had trillions, of various ages. Now is the part where you get angry at me for dismissing my Sunday teacher’s explanation of scripture as a watered-down version of thousands of peoples’ opinion rather that what should be a LITERAL, UMEMBELLISHED READ.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
1 How do you know going faster than light will take you back in time? And if it did perfect theoretically it wouldnt of taking you any time to get htere then. 2 Ever heard of stasis??

We are talking light years to other stars even travelling at light speed it still takes 1 very real year to travel 1 light year. If you believe in spacetime like all scientists do you will know that the faster you travel the slower you age up until you get to lightspeed when time freezes (in your perspective) the trip would appear instant to you but it would still take a year to go one light year.

So obviously light speed isnt fast enough for reasonable star travel all to cut up a cow (why would aliens bother more proof ) but the dillema is to go faster than lightspeed instead of time just freezing you are now going into reverse time.

It just isn't feasible to travel to other stars taking into account relativety.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Back up your claim please.

Back up you claim with actual research instead of relying on the opinion of another person.

Our science doesn't know everything, Einstein may have been right or wrong. We don't know till now. We don't know if faster than light (via wormholes for example) is possible.

Take your time and read probably one of the best research ever done on Roswell here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So the bible is infallible then??

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
hey sham, 100's of police officers and military personnel have filed official reports of sightings

why does the idea of alien life threaten you so much ?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

It's well known that roswell was a hoax havent you seen the video where they cut up an obviously rubber alien. The guy who found it even admitted it was just a weather balloon.

Have you read the threads linked to here? Quite interesting reads, although quite long, detailed and informative. Gaz doesn't necessarily prove Roswell was real, but it's still worth the time. If you know so well that it's a hoax, then you'll be able to pick these threads apart wonderfully.

When a president claimed to have seen a ufo that was likely to get votes from the ufo believer demographic.
Even if a President did see a ufo he probably imagined it while under the influence most presidents have admitted to some drug use.

The "UFO Believer Demographic" has the same reputation that you're talking about; why would a president want votes from all the supposed looneys, freaks, and druggies that are no where near a majority? They'd be far better off playing the straight line and avoiding any direct relation to the topic, like most presidents have done.

If there was really aliens dont you think satelittes would have spotted them just look at the google earth pictures do you see any UFO's no because they dont exist.

I look at google earth and I can't see me. Does that mean I don't exist? Wow, that means I don't have to go to work on Tuesday then, right? Great

I've never seen Kenya, a DeLorean, Antartica, or a lemur. I've seen pictures and artist's representations, but those could all be CGI and the artist was on drugs. Therefore, I deny the existance of everything I have not felt with my own two hands nor seen with my own two eyes in real life. Is that keeping in line with your logic well enough?

Edit: Just saw TheBandit's post with the link to Gaz's threads; I'm leaving mine in though just to reiterate it.

[edit on 9/1/2006 by MCory1]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hey does that mean Dr. Greer is on drugs???? And all of those who testified in the Disclosure project too? Millions of videos, photographs and witness all on drugs? Wow, I have never taken a drug in my life and I occasionally see a Small bright light in the sky moving around. Many people do, I believe in Aliens, and there is NO PROOF at all to prove that Rosweel was a hoax, Roswell was the turning point in UFO history, not only the that, the kinross incident, kecksburg, kenneth arnold, betty and barney hill, BATTLE OF LA!!. I mean, you got to be kidding me if those are your five reasons you think UFO's don't exist. Please back up your claims, and look into UFO's and maybe you'll wind up a UFO buff.

-Jimmy-

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ooh, and you said that satellites never took any pics of them? cause I remember there was a few pictures of UFO crafts taken by satellites. Look into it before making all these claims. Look in this section about 10 pages back and you'll be amazed.

-Jimmy-

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

if there were "REAL" aliens don't you think they would contact smart people...George Bush.

Please tell me you're kidding, George Bush is one of the farthest
things from smart there is.

1:: They are always seen by people who are drunk and or drugs and
never by intelligent people

Oh so you have a list of every UFO sighting in history and a knowledge
of all of those people personality?

I'm sorry, but that's a truly ignorant thing to say.

1. UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, if you see a new exotic plane,
and don't know what it is, it is a UFO.
2. I am offended by that statement, I have seen UFOs twice, and I rarely
drink, I don't do drugs, and I have an IQ of 131.

All Aliens that are seen look the same

Have you even done any research or read the various threads?
Here on ATS alone there are a dozen different kind of aliens talked about.

3:: The distance between stars is light years and if any aliens developed
travel fast enough theyd end up going faster than light and end up back
in time.

1. An alien race could develop near light speed travel, saying they are
20LY away, it would only take 20 years to from the normal perspective
of travel, and to them it may only be a year or less.
2. They could have developed superluminal technologies like HyperSpace
drives, wormholes or space-warp engines.
3. The whole going back in time thing is not a proven fact.

And who says Roswell was a hoax?
There are many hoaxes because people think they can gain attention
and money from it. Though that's not to say it's all a hoax.

1. The bible is a two-thousand yearl old book that's been translated alot,
and has been purposely changed down the centuries.
2. The bible is not truth, it waw meant to tell people who followed the
religion how to act, and had fictional stories that were suppose to have a
moral lesson in them.

I purposefully had to nrestrain myself making this post, there was alot
more I wanted to add, but this gets my point across efficiently enough.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

1: They are always seen by people who are drunk and or drugs and never by intelligent people.

So Jimmy Carter was a drunk and a drug addict?

2: All Aliens that are seen look the same proving a mass delusion.

Humans look alike don't we? Or do some of us look like crocodiles?

3: The distance between stars is light years and if any aliens developed travel fast enough theyd end up going faster than light and end up back in time.

That's what YOU think. What do you know of technology thousands or even millions of years ahead of ours?

4: Why are there so many hoaxes like the famous roswell hoax.

Is it a hoax? Don't be too sure.

5: In the bible God tells us he made man only.

Yes. On Earth. He couldn't have been making Greys or Reptilians here! He would have said the same thing to them on their own planets!!

P.S. And I didn't know God speaks anyway!! Which language? Probably he's multilingual!!

[edit on 1-9-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yes, Religions are only a way of controling all the people on the earth, Oh so you must believe in Jesus, why don't you give us the proof of his existence?? Soon enough, science will be able to explain almost everything, from the begining of the earth to now, and that is going to proof that there was never the famous 'garden of eden' with adam and eve, and their going to proof that we (well they already did) started off as a very small molecule type of worm with a small spinal cord...)I saw it on discovery channel)...I too think this thread is just to build up his points, so lets just leave him with everything that we have said here and let him think for a while now...

-Jimmy-

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Well guys, that solves that.
The dream's over.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argos

We are talking light years to other stars even travelling at light speed it still takes 1 very real year to travel 1 light year. If you believe in spacetime like all scientists do you will know that the faster you travel the slower you age up until you get to lightspeed when time freezes (in your perspective) the trip would appear instant to you but it would still take a year to go one light year.

So obviously light speed isnt fast enough for reasonable star travel all to cut up a cow (why would aliens bother more proof ) but the dillema is to go faster than lightspeed instead of time just freezing you are now going into reverse time.

It just isn't feasible to travel to other stars taking into account relativety.

Just because you know a very tiny part of something doesn't make you an expert. You're just throwing around terms and saying "SEE?! THIS MAKES IT SO!" Yes, it would take quite some time to go from one place to another even at the speed of light. Allow me to introduce you to the wormhole. It is capable of warping you instantaneously from point a to point b and is completely plausible. If a civilization is capable of traveling at the speed of light (which im not entirely convinced of considering one would need energy on a celestial level to produce such speeds), then it should also be well within their capabilities to create wormholes.

Everything I said is true because I said it. If you don't believe me, ask me.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Akraites, maybe you didn't realize...

He has us in check.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join