It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFO's cant exist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
7 pages of posts and debate and I still can't see why ufo's can't exist.

No one can prove UFO's are real, No one can prove that thier not!

No one can prove that God is real, No one can prove that he is not!

Lets agree to disagree.

Disclosure project has enough witness testimony and leaked and declassified memos to win in a court of law, if it were possible to sue the black government. I think that’s proof enough.

Disclosureproject.org

video.google.com.au...

video.google.com.au...

[edit on 3-12-2006 by Yandros]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I could not help but add my $.02 here… but I want to add some reference material for Sham to read-

Now consider that this research and these theories on the sites below are being conducted by us… a species that would be hundreds, even thousands of years behind any hyper-intelligent beings.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.citebase.org...

www.citebase.org...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And regarding your hero Mr. Bush- the leader of the free world:
politicalhumor.about.com...

And regarding your statements about God and the bible- man only huh? Life in our own solar system….:
www.leaderu.com...

This type of closed mindedness and inability to accept the possibilities is substantial reason for no alien life form to even want to begin a dialogue with our species.

When we war over your religion and for crude resources that are destroying our environment- I would assume that we would look to be a self destructive, primal society... So I would have to ask you from one side of the coin, why would they expose themselves openy to us?
But if there was a disclosure of dialogue with extraterrestrials happening at a higher level, their certainly would be significant panic from types as yourself. Especially when you find out that the books and written principles which you (and others under the banners of organized religion hold to be concrete beliefs) are found to be fallacious and man made. Thus, your little world would be shattered and the worlds majority would be in chaos and have to rethink their existences... and our leaders who need votes would not want that would they?

You could think and do research for yourself and wonder why you have been programmed to be so closed minded in this day and age... keeping wary of possibility... OR you can maintain your comfortable well-being as a sheep being herded by the mass-media and what they selectively feed you.
That is all that I have to add to this post.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Why UFO's cant exist

I agree with the original poster. Surely there is no such thing as an "Unidentified Flying Object".

Because, if it is actually "flying", then somebody has identified it, right?

Ram

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
It's well known that roswell was a hoax havent you seen the video where they cut up an obviously rubber alien.

Lies for money

Check out this Video...

All I see is a bunch of Liars - Paid a good deal of money to tell lies.

I see lies In this video - They have been told what to say... And I belive they have been paid a Giant sum of money to lie about the rubber doll or clay.

There is no way these dumb Liars could make such peice of art.
end of story.

[edit on 3-12-2006 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Why do these threads always come from "new members" that have only just registered? If I was a new member, I would search the many previous threads on exactly the same topic and add my 5 cents to the bottom of that particular thread. I would dip my toes in the water, so to speak. Why do they always come on with some bold statement that suggests they don't even have a real reason to come to this forum, other than to stir up havoc and detract from the threads with real value and geniune intent?

I just don't understand this. They could just find a similar thread posted a week or so ago and add their bit to that. This to me is attention-seeking and showboating - no different to the people who come on here with their role-playing games.

Because this is no new member, but old ATS crew who try to heat up this forum. The show must go on.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

5:: In the bible God tells us he made man only.

So the bible is infallible then??

That's my point exactly.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woops, I got cocky! My bad. I don't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed insult

You now have another U2U

[edit on 3/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
ufo's do excist , you should have posted a different name ,
if you see a flying object and you can't identify it then its a ufo.
I you trying to say there are no extraterrestial crafts around earths orbit or inner atmosphere , just say it like that.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I hated this thread when I first saw it and I still hate it.

How can somebody make such an asinine statement when humans know so little about their universe?

It begs the question of gross ignorance or a deliberate cover-up of truths that the controllers do not want exposed.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Guys i said it before and i will say it again....

Don't Feed The Trolls.

just let the thread die out from the very start by not replying.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He's likely a disinformant, his answers are childlike. Finally doesnt the bible also talk about God creating angles who somehow fly through the air, and perform all sorts of technological miracles? I dont know of any men in white robes walking around my backyard with wings jutting out of their backs blowing horns at me (piss me off it they did). However I have seen some odd looking lights in the sky and read enough stories about almost god like technologically superior beings on these forums and from friends to convince me of some basis of reality, vs... the invisible super powerful God's Angel story. I dont see how it is easier for the poster to belief in such abstract concepts as God and Angles yet ignore the very real possibility of the simple existance of a different life form.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
We humans still are squabbling about whether this "UFO stuff" is a reality....we whine and moan asking for proof when the proof is everywhere. The government now admits finally that they are real. They say they dont know what they are, but of course they are lying. They know damn well what they are, and they are trying to keep the truth from us to keep the status quo intact.

People want proof. The proof is all over the place, one quick google search alone will give you all the proof you need.

The idea that only mentally ill or drugged up people see these things is a complete misconception. So many prominent people from all over the world have reported on these things, as well as astro and cosmonauts...

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Shamanator is obviously a troll and this thread should be closed.
His claims are obviously meant to bring attention to himself and start crap with everyone. Not to mention his claims are laughable and ignorant.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Actually it doesn't say that. IT says we are unique.

PS - word your stuff better, because if God made man only, there'd be no animals.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator...if there were "REAL" aliens don't you think they would contact smart people like Stephen hawking and George Bush...

Man, that has to be the joke of the year!
You can't use the words "Smart" and "Geogrge Bush" in the same sentence. How can you believe Bush is a smart guy and criticize people who believe in aliens??

Here are the reasons why UFO's are not real

1:: They are always seen by people who are drunk and or drugs and never by intelligent people

2:: All Aliens that are seen look the same proving a mass delusion (or more likely baby memorys of seeing their mother before their eyesight is developed) please see this link www.badastronomy.com... for unrefuteable proof

3:: The distance between stars is light years and if any aliens developed travel fast enough theyd end up going faster than light and end up back in time.

4:: Why are there so many hoaxes like the famous roswell hoax.

as it is been said 1 million times: "absence of proof is no proof of absence"

BTW: can you prove the bible was written by God?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
you cant use God to disproof UFO. Theirs no proof to god exists. And how do you know that God only made man only on earth. What if he make another Adam an Eva, on another planet 1000 of years before on earth?
Or something like that, i have sen UFO my self, and i havent ben drinking and i dont use drugs,
Why is so hard to believe that a rase fare away have found a way to travel the speed of light,
And some aske. Why do they visit us?
Why not, its just nature to explore things,
and you ppl that are laughing at ppl that believe in UFO,
iv have experience that my self, ppl laughing that i believe in UFO,
i bet many of you have experience that.
so what’s so funny about it??? then i Laughing at ppl that believing in god.

(2:: All Aliens that are seen look the same proving a mass delusion (or more likely baby memorys of seeing their mother before their eyesight is developed) please see this link www.badastronomy.com... for unrefuteable proof)

if you look at a sheep or a zebra we think thay all look hte same. but they dont
if we look closly they are difrent. like we all think the aliens look the same, but if we look closer, thers a dirfrent

(3:: The distance between stars is light years and if any aliens developed travel fast enough they end up going faster than light and end up back in time)

who do we know that its true, just a theory, and maybe the aliens have found a loop hole in that law. Did you think of that,

and about Roswell. its more proof that it is true, than a hoax, it seam like that. correct me if am wrong about that,

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Um, the Bible also talks about visions, giants, multi-headed "beasts," and angels. Also, it NEVER says in the Bible that God created man "ONLY." just that he did, in fact, create man.
Also, to claim that everyone who has had an experience with something that cannot be explained are ALL on drugs is absurd and insulting to many.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Now I've never read the bible, I'm not a religious man. I'm not a follower of any specific religion. So please correct me if I'm wrong on my theory regarding this statement. I don't know the exact wording in the bible of this passage so maybe I'm way off course, I don't know.

I don't agree with the creation theory but that's another thread entirely, so I'll go with the flow on this one for the sake of debate. Here's some food for thought.

So God created man only? Well then I ask, what is God's definition of man? Does it state specifically that God created only humans on Earth? Perhaps when he says he created man, he means he created all humanoid beings on various planets. Just a little something to think about if you follow the creation theory.

Again, maybe I'm way off course with this one. But the thought just came to mind while reading the original post and I figured I'd throw that idea into the mix.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I know a lot of people here believe in UFO's and Aliens like a religion which really is a pity in this day and age. The truth is there are no such things of course why are the people who see UFO's always mentally unstable if there were "REAL" aliens don't you think they would contact smart people like Stephen hawking and George Bush.

If aliens are using us for biological material, and manipulating us, do u think they want themselves known... Why would they contact George Bush...He's a moron who can't put two sentences together..

1:: They are always seen by people who are drunk and or drugs and never by intelligent people

Wrong...Very wrong, next time do some research.

2:: All Aliens that are seen look the same proving a mass delusion (or more likely baby memorys of seeing their mother before their eyesight is developed) please see this link www.badastronomy.com... for unrefuteable proof

Actually you are wrong again, been thousands of reports all around the world of many different types.

3:: The distance between stars is light years and if any aliens developed travel fast enough theyd end up going faster than light and end up back in time.

I'm not even going to speculate what we dont know about. The only limitation is our minds.

4:: Why are there so many hoaxes like the famous roswell hoax.

Some are done for profit, and some are done for disinformational purposes to throw people off the real truth.

I not touching religion.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by Freezer]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i don`t believe god could exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join