still spillin misinformation?
just keep it real and the truth will set you free...
i believe the topic is mundane conspiracies in the bible...
not explanations centuries old explaining why some people have and others can't...
to lead the wild in the ways of the man...
first conspiracy that i mentioned earlier that i will expound uppon, extraterrestrials mentioned in the bible...
6. Then the LORD sent venomous snakes among them; they bit the people and many Israelites died.
7. The people came to Moses and said, "We sinned when we spoke against the LORD and against you. Pray that the LORD will take the snakes away from us." So Moses prayed for the people.
8. The LORD said to Moses, "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live."
29. Do not rejoice, all you Philistines, that the rod that struck you is broken; from the root of that snake will spring up a viper, its fruit will be a darting, venomous serpent.
4. I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north--an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal,
5. and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man,
6. but each of them had four faces and four wings.
7. Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze.
8. Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings,
9. and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.
10. Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.
11. Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out upward; each had two wings, one touching the wing of another creature on either side, and two wings covering its body.
12. Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went.
13. The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it.
14. The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.
15. As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces.
16. This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel.
17. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about as the creatures went.
18. Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.
19. When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose.
20. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.
21. When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.
22. Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked like an expanse, sparkling like ice, and awesome.
7. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.'
8. You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men."
9. And he said to them: "You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!
10. For Moses said, `Honor your father and your mother,' and, `Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.'
11. But you say that if a man says to his father or mother: `Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is Corban' (that is, a gift devoted to God),
12. then you no longer let him do anything for his father or mother.
13. Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that."
Quote from Paperclip
People focus on semantics, "logical" mistakes and completely miss the point of religion.
2. Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying.
3. And they were calling to one another: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory."
Originally posted by jagdflieger
No what Jesus was hammering on was that men were following the Letter of the Law but not the intent of the Law. The Law was supposed to make men conscious of sin. Following the Law did not relieve the man of sin but should have made him aware of sin. Many Jews thought that by living by the Law that they did not sin. But no one can live by the Law without sinning. Things such as true charity and justice had been forgotten.