It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big howdy from KY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hey now my first post on here. I've had a hard time finding a place to rant about things that most people think are pointless but I think have an endless point. I'm not a dumb hillbilly cracker redneck republican conservative that literally lives in and wears a gods belt. Lets start an ATS party for president.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Greetings drinkinguy! By the sound of you, youll find this place great.

btw, where's KY? Kansas or Kentucky or something?

Anyway, I'm sure you will meet heaps of people that share the same intrestes as you here. I hardly ever chat about the stuff I do on here with friends, because they just think I'm weird.

Looking forward to seeing your posts around

ps. It's good to hear that you are not a dumb hillbilly cracker redneck republican conservative.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Howdy!!

Where ya at in KY ?

I grew up in Ashland / Catlettsburg.

Welcome to ATS, if you need any help or have questions, lots of great people around who are more than willing to help.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Welcome drinkinguy!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

Grady

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Kentucky, Pikeville and thanks guys.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Greetings, Drinkinguy!!!

Of course you know I'm from good old Pikeville also. I've read here for a long time, been a little hesitant to post, mostly because I'd like to put effort into research to accompany my thinnin', and I usually just don't have time. (or fast internet access anymore)

I love hippies, aliens, and black sabbath.

P.S. and anyone who doesn't like the way our country is running.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Drinkinguy yep your in the right place WELCOME grew up in Nashville myself never been to pikeville but i had an older bother locked up there for a while.

new topics

top topics

join