It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scarriest thing ever, Please help!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Like I said in another post, I do not believe "probedbygrays" claims that it's just your protector.
Your protector/guardian will in no way emit feelings of fear from you. I am telling you that as a fact. Anything spiritual in nature that brings fear to you is not something you want to tango with.
Do not engage it. Do not attempt to be "friends" with it, because friends don't scare friends.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
Like I said in another post, I do not believe "probedbygrays" claims that it's just your protector.
Your protector/guardian will in no way emit feelings of fear from you. I am telling you that as a fact. Anything spiritual in nature that brings fear to you is not something you want to tango with.
Do not engage it. Do not attempt to be "friends" with it, because friends don't scare friends.

God himself is said to be terrifying to look upon. If you see him you will die or go blind etc. So if we follow your philosophy we will assume God is not a true friend because he makes you afraid?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I do not think that God instills fear into everyone. So, basically, what you believe is; God is a scary being. If you believe that, you're on crack i'm sorry to say.
And I do not believe it is fear itself he brings forth. Ofcourse, you should be "afraid" of God if you have reason to be. Yes, you may be "afraid" of his abilities, but why, if he's here to protect you? Yes, you will have respect for him. But fear? They say you will go blind & such. But that only happens if God himself wants you to go blind. People take the bible too literal and believe things that make absolutely no sense. Do you seriously think that a spirit that is your guardian will show up in the most spooky way possible to scare the sh!t out of you?
I highly doubt that. Let me ask you something. If you became a spirit, would you come to warn a loved one by stupidly making them afraid of you?
I don't think anyone would, if it were your enemy, hell yes. But not a loved one or friend.
I stand my ground firmly. Ima let you know from here on out, there is nothing that you can say that will alter the way I think about this topic. Common sense tells me differently from your viewpoint.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join