It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS a medium for Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The more I participate in ATS threads, forum,, the more I have a feeling that the members are completely different than the members of other forums. I don't want to open a threead of:
"How many Humans are on ATS?"
It is everyone's right to judge himself/herself whether he/she is an alien or huuman. May be embarassing if some came up with the following: Proove me that I am an alien, you'd never know because youu can see nothing more thhan a username and perhaps an IP address. And maybe some other infos about me on some websites.

But if I'd call you on phone, would you be able to pick it up? Would you be able to meet me in Manhattan if you claim to be a New-Yorker? There are way too many elements of a forum conversation that are just completel missing here on ATS.

Did anybody ever think about this?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I don't believe ATS is a medium for aliens.
If it were we probably wouldn't still be stuck on the same question in
www.alltheufoanswers.com/
Come on in and join us theres a valuable website up for grabs(and maybe a sumo beanbag or two left to win.)

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You truly DO make me laugh!!!!!

Mind that I don't wet the floor now!

Seriously tho?!

Do you REALLY believe this?

That the Aliens that have infiltrated earth sit around at their computers with nothing better to do than just mess about on forums?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have noticed several members claiming to be of non-human descent, yet the real thing is proof. The Internet is non-personal and all we percieve of each other are words- words which hold no ground as proof.

Until a member can actually prove they are non-human, i'm afraid in my eyes they are pure attention seekers. I don't think it is being ignorant of their statements. IMo too many people seem to take advantage of many members open minds for their own personal kicks.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Very well said, very well said INDEED!!!

Nicely put!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus
...the more I have a feeling that the members are completely different than the members of other forums.

I would agree with that. In general, I find the members of ATS more intelligent, mature, and better behaved than almost any other board I've seen. But I really don't think you need to bring aliens into the picture, just good moderation and a quality site.

Would you be able to meet me in Manhattan if you claim to be a New-Yorker?

Anyone special in mind? Because there are reports about SkepticOverlord

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Any place with ALOT of people will attract extraterrestrial scientists... What better place than the internet could attract so many extraterrestrial psychologists, philosophers, behavior studies researchers, and curious bureaucrats?

I believe that atleast 30 people on this board and one of the moderators are extraterrestrials.

More than likely Draconians or Annunaki or the Manti (Mantis people).

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timeseer
Any place with ALOT of people will attract extraterrestrial scientists... What better place than the internet could attract so many extraterrestrial psychologists, philosophers, behavior studies researchers, and curious bureaucrats?

I believe that atleast 30 people on this board and one of the moderators are extraterrestrials.

And the proof is????

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights

And the proof is????

Since when does beliefs have to be centered around proof? Sheesh Anti-thiest annoyance...

If you want proof on the rest of what I have said... then you are just going to have be fortunate enough to find an extraterrestrial on your own. Because no mere human like myself can explain to you the proof that is necessary to make you believe what I say. You are just going to have to take it in with an open mind.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Since when does beliefs have to be centered around proof? Sheesh Anti-thiest annoyance...

OK, in the same respect I could tell you the world is flat. We know it isn't because it has been proved. A belief holds no ground against proof. A belief may be easier to believe as it is only an ideology.

If you want proof on the rest of what I have said... then you are just going to have be fortunate enough to find an extraterrestrial on your own. Because no mere human like myself can explain to you the proof that is necessary to make you believe what I say. You are just going to have to take it in with an open mind.

Before this thread if I had posted that I was an extra-terrestrial and had a convincing enough alibi, would you believe me on the basis of my story? I am not looking to meet an alien as proof, I just want more proof than mere words. For someone with such an open mind it amazes me you completely refute my input straight away. Look and you shall find...

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Knights]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

OK, in the same respect I could tell you the world is flat. We know it isn't because it has been proved. A belief holds no ground against proof. A belief may be easier to believe as it is only an ideology.

That is completely different...

Saying the world is flat can easily be disproven by observing the Earth and discovering that it is round.

Saying you have encounter extraterrestrials cannot be disproven, unless the extraterrestrials themselves reveal themselves and speak of truly had occured.

So your statement is complete off-centered and not develope will enough to be of a simile or a metaphor to whatever it is you were trying to speak about.

Maybe you shouldn't be so anti-theistic... Since I am not trying to you know, "spread the word of god... or what not." Or make you believe in the most strangest things ever considered... I am just trying to speak openly... and what's so wrong with that?

Before this thread if I had posted that I was an extra-terrestrial and had a convincing enough alibi, would you believe me on the basis of my story? I am not looking to meet an alien as proof, I just want more proof than mere words. For someone with such an open mind it amazes me you completely refute my input straight away. Look and you shall find...

Well an extraterrestrial is more proof than mere words.

If I gave you an authentic photo, you would discredit it as being a photoshop manipulation.

If I gave you a video, you could easily say the extraterrestrials were humans with mask or digitally created images or something else like such.

I could just tell the extraterrestrials to meet you in person, but they won't do so simply because I would tell them to do such. They have minds of their own and act accordinally to their own intentions. So if they don't find an interesting enough individual to meet, they won't meet with you period.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Is it bad if I laugh right about...... nnnnnnnow?

Seriously!

Why would the Aliens..... INTELLIGENT life-form, waste their days and nights on here, when they would most likely be planning to take over?!

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Absolutely - Yes ATS is a medium for Aliens (and UFOs)

1.) For the Writers (medium)
You can test your fiction here

2.) For the Artists (medium)
You can test your photoshop and other creative skills here

Not having a conscience, sleight of hand, and doubletalk has nothing to do with aliens whatsoever. These are purely human traits.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Awestruck, but not taken aback by the immense sophistication of this hopefully important tool of the newfangled democratic movement going on right now to take back our rights of we the people. Aliens will pester you, questions will continue to go unanswered, theories will make themselves known, and all the while value will stay in the eye of the beholder. Feel free to do what you want as we all have our own mission in life in protecting what we as individuals truly think of as being "right".

Goblins they are not since our problems were created by us and I am but a jealous inhabitant who can only look at those more civilized with envy.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orla
Is it bad if I laugh right about...... nnnnnnnow?

Seriously!

Why would the Aliens..... INTELLIGENT life-form, waste their days and nights on here, when they would most likely be planning to take over?!

If you aren't a psychologist or a scientist then you will never understand.

And by the way extraterrestrials wouldn't want to take over a dumb of a planet such as this one.

Why are they here?

Ever read the bible... they created humans in their image and now they are just trying to insure that we are brought up correctly as an indepedent intelligent species. Unfortunately we are failing quite well at that and I can see that quite clearly from your own post.

"Is it bad if I laugh right about...... nnnnnnnow?"

That is the sort of post I would expect from an elementary school student. Are you an elementary school student? I sure hope not...

Now can we get back to being civilized adults or does someone need a timeout?

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Well an extraterrestrial is more proof than mere words.

If I gave you an authentic photo, you would discredit it as being a photoshop manipulation.

If I gave you a video, you could easily say the extraterrestrials were humans with mask or digitally created images or something else like such.

I could just tell the extraterrestrials to meet you in person, but they won't do so simply because I would tell them to do such. They have minds of their own and act accordinally to their own intentions. So if they don't find an interesting enough individual to meet, they won't meet with you period.

That is probably what I am trying to sum up. I do believe there are intelligent lifeforms somewhere in this Universe. I highly doubt they are using ATS as a medium to contact us.

If you gave me a photo- yes I would probably look for flaws- but that is because many would deliberately create a picture and post it, knowing it was fake claiming that was them or they met an alien, taking advantage of people here for their own personal kicks. I think the users on ATS are brilliant and I love the fact that generally a point of view is taken onboard by the majority- I hate the fact that people deliberately (in my eyes) take advantage of such a brilliant trait.

I'd love to believe- to see some kind of proof of these members technology, physical form or mothership- unfortunately this will never happen. Until then, yes I will continue to either ignore/ discredit someone appealing for attention. Remember denying ignorance works both ways, believing without questioning can be just as ignorant.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, which Mod do you have pegged as an alien? Enquiring minds want to know

wupy

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I am NOT an 'elementary school student'

I never questioned about the existant of Aliens and whatnot, I just merely suggested that it is HIGHLY unlikely that they would use a forum.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity, which Mod do you have pegged as an alien? Enquiring minds want to know

Yeah, now THAT would be interesting...lol...
Only one Mod as an alien? Is this counting Reptoids (technically Earthlings) or MIBs?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hehe!

I'm a really curious human. Which members do you suspect of being an extraterrestrial? Give us a list. The worst that can happen is that you have some irrational paranoia assuaged. No big deal.

"No, no that's just perfectly normal paranoia, everyone has that."

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join