It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS a medium for Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yet another double post. Go to Hades, ye firewall of slowness!

[edit on 21-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's not beyond the realm of possibility that an alien is on a small survey ship right now on a break.

He could be tuned into the net amusing himself. What better place than ATS to find out why his ears are burning....that is if he has ears....?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
"Hey Marklar..."
"What"
"Look at what these kooks think we're up to"
"Are you looking at that drivel again?"
"Look at this though, they know all about the Star Nation, the Empress, everything! Who's been squealin'?"
"Bah, they're just guessing..."
"Maybe..."
"You thirsty?"
"Sure, why?"
"I was thinking of going down to Billy's and getting some tea"
"Oooh, good idea! He may only have one arm, but man he makes the best tea this side of Pleides!"

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i'd enjoy seeing a list like :" top 10 alien suspects on ATS"

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
"Hey Marklar..."
"What"
"Look at what these kooks think we're up to"
"Are you looking at that drivel again?"
"Look at this though, they know all about the Star Nation, the Empress, everything! Who's been squealin'?"
"Bah, they're just guessing..."
"Maybe..."
"You thirsty?"
"Sure, why?"
"I was thinking of going down to Billy's and getting some tea"
"Oooh, good idea! He may only have one arm, but man he makes the best tea this side of Pleides!"

Sarcasm is one of the highlights of any extraterrestrial race.

I should know the Draconians, Zetas, Annunaki, and several other races all of which use sarcasm quite frequently, almost like a second language within their own language.

In fact reverse sarcasm is also quite popular these days... especially with humanoid extraterrestrials.

Reverse sarcasm is when you speak truthfully in a manner in which you are highly subjected to someone thinking of you as being sarcastic even though you are speaking the truth.

Originally posted by Orla
I am NOT an 'elementary school student'

*sighs* I was speaking of you reminding me of one.

Originally posted by Orla
I never questioned about the existant of Aliens and whatnot, I just merely suggested that it is HIGHLY unlikely that they would use a forum.

Investigate a forum, not simply use a forum. Extraterrestrials that come to Earth are primarily scientists. If you were a scientist that is very very interested in behavior, especially in relation to humans, wouldn't you want to scurry and investigate how people react and talk to one another in such an environment.

To make it clear to everyone, extraterrestrials are all annoying SOBS. Literally they are the definition of the word, "annoying."

Ask anyone who has encounter an extraterrestrial, they will tell you the same thing. They are annoying.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It always surprises me when skeptics mention they see no reason to believe, no physical proof, yet there are literally hundreds, perhaps even thousands of ancient texts (physical proof), in which the writers discuss beings who come down from the sky and go back up into the sky. I mean, the amount is astronomical. In fact, I was just reading a text written by Pharaoh Seti I, in which he discusses his father flying up to the heavens. Every ancient culture has examples. Even the ancient aborigines of Australia have examples. The native americans. The Aztecs, Mayans, Inca and Toltecs. The israelis, the canaanites, the sumerians, the babylonians, the ancient chinese, hindu, japanese, tibetan, swedes, vikings, brits, scots, irish, germanics, nordics, and the list goes on. How can every last one of those groups of people all have the same delusion or all have the same lies or all actively involved in lying to each other and themselves?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
It always surprises me when skeptics mention they see no reason to believe, no physical proof, yet there are literally hundreds, perhaps even thousands of ancient texts (physical proof), in which the writers discuss beings who come down from the sky and go back up into the sky. I mean, the amount is astronomical. In fact, I was just reading a text written by Pharaoh Seti I, in which he discusses his father flying up to the heavens. Every ancient culture has examples. Even the ancient aborigines of Australia have examples. The native americans. The Aztecs, Mayans, Inca and Toltecs. The israelis, the canaanites, the sumerians, the babylonians, the ancient chinese, hindu, japanese, tibetan, swedes, vikings, brits, scots, irish, germanics, nordics, and the list goes on. How can every last one of those groups of people all have the same delusion or all have the same lies or all actively involved in lying to each other and themselves?

Krishna of the Hindu Culture is an Annunaki or an Annunaki/human hybrid. I say more than likely an Annunaki/Human Hybrid.

Here is a picture.

upload.wikimedia.org...
upload.wikimedia.org...

This statue is perhaps the actual detail of Krishna in terms of skin color.

www.francelecture.net...

www.youtube.com...

This video is of two fictional extraterrestrials in combat, but it provides a true account to some of what is possible if two extraterrestrials do engage in combat.

Such as levitation, flight "which comes from a mix of Ki (Inner Physical) Energy Control and levitation, and several others.

Heck what do you think inspired such a cartoonish creation? Got to be something out of the ordinary.

www.youtube.com...

By the way this would be correct in terms of speed and agility some extraterrestrials like the Zeta (Greys), Annunaki, and Draconians possess.

Only the yellow hair and monkey form conversion abilities are false in terms of what extraterrestrials can do. They can do everyone else, except turn their hair yellow in super saiyan fashion or suddenly grow a tail and red fur. All though there is a primate race of somesort that does have fur. And there are Annunaki that have yellow hair or can fool the optical ability of whoever to make them think they have yellow hair and perhaps fur if they wanted. That is not hard to do when you can create illusions by distorting the minds of others.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I noticed you differentiate between Draconians and Anunnaki. I suppose you believe they are different due to studies of a particular author? I have a very good reason for asking this

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I noticed you differentiate between Draconians and Anunnaki. I suppose you believe they are different due to studies of a particular author? I have a very good reason for asking this

No I've encountered them both and they have identified themselves as two different races that work together. Like how police officers and judges oftenly work together.

Draconians are like police officers and the Annunaki are like the judges, except they can pertain to any bureaucratic and they are not all bureaucrats. Or they can partially bureaucratic and partially scientist.

Their occupations can consist of things we have no understanding about.

By the way the Draconians or Draecks are bird like beings... that can be identified as Annunaki. In fact any extraterrestrial race can be identified as the Annunaki, since the Annunaki term is the same or very similar enough to the term used to identify angels. Emmisaries sent to Earth by divine intervention, of course they aren't really so divine once you realize they are aliens and not spiritual beings.

To be honest the Draecks and the Zorians are both Annunaki. But the Zorians are the ones most depicted as Annunaki and were the ones responsible for the creation of human beings and are take responsibility in protecting humans as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timeseer

No I've encountered them both and they have identified themselves as two different races that work together. Like how police officers and judges oftenly work together.

Draconians are like police officers and the Annunaki are like the judges, except they can pertain to any bureaucratic and they are not all bureaucrats. Or they can partially bureaucratic and partially scientist.

By the way the Draconians or Draecks are bird like beings... that can be identified as Annunaki. In fact any extraterrestrial race can be identified as the Annunaki, since the Annunaki term is the same or very similar enough to the term used to identify angels. Emmisaries sent to Earth by divine intervention, of course they aren't really so divine once you realize they are aliens and not spiritual beings.

To be honest the Draecks and the Zorians are both Annunaki. But the Zorians are the ones most depicted as Annunaki and were the ones responsible for the creation of human beings and are take responsibility in protecting humans as well.

Haven't heard about the Zorians. Where are they from? Are these all reptilian?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Haven't heard about the Zorians. Where are they from? Are these all reptilian?

Noo...

The Draecks are reptile like birds and oftenly refered as Draconians.

That is a Draconian or a Draeck or Draezorian standing next to a Zorian or Raezorian. They are both depicted as Annunaki, but I oftenly refer to the Zorians as Annunaki since that is what most people are more familiar with. Unless you are one of those nuts that are crazy about reptilian extraterrestrials.

To be honest both birds and mammals are reptiles, just warm blooded.

Technically being warm blooded is very common for intelligent life forms.

The only reptile like feature that the Reazorians have is their ability to change skin color at will like a Chameleon.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Interesting. Where are they from?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   

The Raezorians come from the planet Raez in the Andromedian Galaxy... It is a cold climate planet... with about three to four times as much tundra as our planet. It is roughly the size of Mars. And it is densely populated with giant fungus and plant like organism.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   

The Raezorians come from the planet Raez in the Andromedian Galaxy... It is a cold climate planet... with about three to four times as much tundra as our planet. It is roughly the size of Mars. And it is densely populated with giant fungus and plant like organism.

So they told you this ? When did you speak with them and under what circumstances?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

If I gave you an authentic photo, you would discredit it as being a photoshop manipulation.

If I gave you a video, you could easily say the extraterrestrials were humans with mask or digitally created images or something else like such.

Oh come on, that is such a typical cop out. If someone took a whole roll of film along with a little video on the side of the spaceship, or just with the aliens somewhere, then that would be sufficient evidence. If people had enough material like that for the same event they would definitely be convinced...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

So they told you this ? When did you speak with them and under what circumstances?

You need to reframe from using one line sentences or you'll might eventually get banned.

Well basically I started speaking in telepathy back in my early high school years, in which I had an ecounter of the third kind with an extraterrestrial that was disquise as one of the fellow students that go to the same school as I do. I was then introduced to the Zetas, who introduced me later to the Zorians and the Draecks.

They are quite overall friendlier people than what you would ever expect out of our own species. They are concise and polite, even at times they do not have to be polite. They are all extremely annoying by every sense of that word.

They meet me at any given time they desire... and it might or might not have a fair warning, depending on the extraterrestrial.

They told me a more than enough amount of information about themselves... and I am continously link to them telepathically. Or in retrospect they are willingly to converse telepathically with me.

They are all not that much different from ourselves. They can get annoyed, they can whine, they can cry, they make odd and humorless jokes, they can join together in random times and sing catchy songs for hours (I made that one up, actually), and they know to quite an extensive lot about our own species that we don't even know yet.

For starters, they know that humans tend to create classifications to distinquish their own people, which might have nothing serious enough wrong with them to be brought into such classifications.

They know that humans are a pathetically simpleminded species that mimics the Zorian past societies, but is rushing too greatly in terms of technology. This is quite evident from what is occuring to our planet's atmosphere and rise in temperature.

They also acknowledge the existence of ancient human civilizations that existed before 10,000 years ago. And actually didn't even knew about that until they told me.

They also told me various other information that I didn't know about until after they told me. Like that the Earth has been in continuous cycles of temperature changes (which we refer to as Ice Ages). Physical energy is divided into two factors, inner and outer physical energy. In addition, humans can only detect the most outer portion of outer physical energy and that mainly has to do with how overwhelmingly stupid we are. They also said that some human women are presently trying to take away the rights given to males and subject them to the same or similar conditions that their ancestors endured. Several men support these women, simply by not having enough self-esteem to not be discouraged by one's ancestorial identity. Furthermore, the deteriation with education in the United States simply has to do with lazy and untalented teachers. Teaching is an art in the extraterrestrial community and shouldn't teach if you don't have the talent, just as you shouldn't draw or make music for a career if you don't have the talent.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Of course ATS is a medium for aliens. Im here, aren't I?

As you read this post, you are being slowly hypnotized, and my little grey gimps in leather masks are inserting mind control chips into your rectums.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
I have noticed several members claiming to be of non-human descent, yet the real thing is proof. The Internet is non-personal and all we percieve of each other are words- words which hold no ground as proof.

Until a member can actually prove they are non-human, i'm afraid in my eyes they are pure attention seekers. I don't think it is being ignorant of their statements. IMo too many people seem to take advantage of many members open minds for their own personal kicks.

Some people are not interested in regular proof, what you actually ask for is any proof for an entire community. But why show any proof for those, who already know that you are an alien?
Why do aliens keep discussing things about UFOs and aliens all over and over again? I strongly believe, that all the posts, words, links, etc are actually supposed to be read in between the lines. Lots of informations lie between the words, about a particular member, without he/she even admitting any of it. Discussing things, sharing everyday informations give the chance for other species to "see" worthy infos about an alien's soul, how he feels, how is he doing, what's he up to, etc.

So let's say that a Reptilian alien posts a single nothingless comment about a Grey's UFO flying over New York City, and all other aliens know almost everything about Her simply by seeing her awareness through her scripts.

This explains why this forum circulating over so many useless overexplained threads, which don't even give any details about: "Wow--- I can see a UFO and a bunch of aliens next door!"

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

If I gave you an authentic photo, you would discredit it as being a photoshop manipulation.

If I gave you a video, you could easily say the extraterrestrials were humans with mask or digitally created images or something else like such.

Oh come on, that is such a typical cop out. If someone took a whole roll of film along with a little video on the side of the spaceship, or just with the aliens somewhere, then that would be sufficient evidence. If people had enough material like that for the same event they would definitely be convinced...

Hi Diplomat.

I know that you are NOT an alien, actually I know a little more about you, than you know about me. It is fine, no evidence, no proof that you are a male human being having interesting paranormal experiences in your past few years.

I have a nice photo of your LCD monitor, your best artifact, your room, and of course, your box-coffin. How do I know? No evidence, still I know they are yours.
You know it just as much as I do.

Same with aliens. How do I know, that the member you just quoted is an alien? No proof, I just know it. I guess, he meant to be a male.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrExtravaganza
i'd enjoy seeing a list like :" top 10 alien suspects on ATS"

They are not suspects, they are just simple members, like you. They enjoy conversatioons with each others, anything to discuss is a lot more to them, than simply a thread of UFOs, aliens, terrorism, paranormal, and so on.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join