It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS a medium for Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by Timeseer

If I gave you an authentic photo, you would discredit it as being a photoshop manipulation.

If I gave you a video, you could easily say the extraterrestrials were humans with mask or digitally created images or something else like such.

Oh come on, that is such a typical cop out. If someone took a whole roll of film along with a little video on the side of the spaceship, or just with the aliens somewhere, then that would be sufficient evidence. If people had enough material like that for the same event they would definitely be convinced...

Hi Diplomat.

I know that you are NOT an alien, actually I know a little more about you, than you know about me. It is fine, no evidence, no proof that you are a male human being having interesting paranormal experiences in your past few years.

I have a nice photo of your LCD monitor, your best artifact, your room, and of course, your box-coffin. How do I know? No evidence, still I know they are yours.
You know it just as much as I do.

Same with aliens. How do I know, that the member you just quoted is an alien? No proof, I just know it. I guess, he meant to be a male.

Were you refering to me as an extraterrestrial? Haha... in order for that to be true I'd have to first be born off of this planet. And then if I was an extraterrestrial I surely wouldn't be here of all places. I would rather be with my friend Enki conversing about politics and science.

So am I an extraterrestrial? No... Unless being a Floridan in Virginia counts as being an alien, but then again I am still an American and did register to vote for the 2004 election.

How can you prove things without proof or evidence? Define evidence, because surely anything I present to you in what I would identify as evidence, may not be evidence in your viewpoint. Ever heard of interpretations and different prospectives of thought.

Let's say I showed an image like...

www.tellmewhereonearth.com...

and let's just say that it an actual photo of an actual extraterrestrial just for fun...

Would you believe that it actually was an extraterrestrial and not some sort of a dummy, toy, little boy in a costume, or a photo manipulation with one of the previous things?

Well?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Um... The greys sounds fairly pathetic at this point. If what you describe is truly what the Grey's believe, then there are humans on this planet far smarter than the greys.

Now THAT is a scary thought.

What if the greys really are that dumb?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I should really clarify the above post:

Some of the things that people here claim that the greys have said has struck me as sort of odd. That is to say, things like climate variation, old civilizations that have come and gone, and that kind of thing, they make general sense.

But then they say fairly obvious things like, "there are women who seek to put men in positions of servitude" that strike me sa to reflect a current zeitgheist more than an important point.

I mean, for example, everyone knows that when a people or a person are repsressed or victimized, they tend to turn it back on another person or people. THis is human nature.

Why would the aliens need to 'announce' this to someone with respect to the particular question of male female relationships and politics in the new south?

Was it in response to a question? Or was it a projection of the concerns of those that spoke with the greys?

I mean to say, some of what the greys aspouse sounds like reactionary rhetoric to aggresive femonism. THat sounds human to me, not extraterrestrial.

Now, I can't evaluate the claims made here and it would be unfair to do so. Only the authors know their validity. So that raises a question for me since I disagree with the spirit of some of those topics:

What if Greys just aren't "all that"?

What if some of their wisdom is just not very wise? What if it is political in nature and we disagree with it?

What should we do then? What of all the people who listen to them like they are Gods?

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Um... The greys sounds fairly pathetic at this point. If what you describe is truly what the Grey's believe, then there are humans on this planet far smarter than the greys.

Now THAT is a scary thought.

What if the greys really are that dumb?

It seems you don't understand what intelligence is?

I am sorry but even Carl Sagan shares some of the same stupidity that you comment about the greys, and he is a genius like Isaac Newton.

That is to say, things like climate variation, old civilizations that have come and gone, and that kind of thing, they make general sense.

Well actually not that people are truly aware of the climate changes on this planet in such great detail. We make theortical assumption and unlike them without hard evidence. And this general stuff is much more advance than your own intellect, I am sorry if that sounds rude but its true. You are thinking like an eager high school graduate that had already took calculus and is now eager to learn the most advance form of mathematics discovered by human beings.

And trust me I was that person so I definitely can affirm what I just said is true.

But then they say fairly obvious things like, "there are women who seek to put men in positions of servitude" that strike me sa to reflect a current zeitgheist more than an important point.

Obvious to you... not that many people would ever say such things. In fact I believe less than a million people world wide in various different countries, mostly in just Australia, Canada, or the UK. And that is because some of them are able to think for themselves, but some of them take credit what was told to them by another. This is a normal human practice.

I mean, for example, everyone knows that when a people or a person are repsressed or victimized, they tend to turn it back on another person or people. THis is human nature.

Funny that the Hispanics and Asians have no intention on treating European Americans under the same victimized conditions that they were treated more than half a century ago. Same with most Native Americans and several African Americans, such as myself.

Only some of the people have this desire... and in America only Black Seperatists (which is a minority of black people in America, although a majority in the state of Virginia) and Feminazis (Feminists that share nazi like ideology) desire to treat other other people in the harsh conditions that their ancestors had to deal with.

Why would the aliens need to 'announce' this to someone with respect to the particular question of male female relationships and politics in the new south?

Did I ever told you that they are annoying bastards?

Was it in response to a question? Or was it a projection of the concerns of those that spoke with the greys?

The greys never said anything in concers of social conditions. It was the bird/reptile like people, called the Draconians, that told me that little tibit of information. And actually I was overhearing a conversation between a male Draconian and a male Raezorian.

And yes they were speaking in human tongue, not in English though. And this was only briefly. I guess they like to alter the language that they speak in at various times. What were they speaking in? Spanish... the human language that fascinates them most of all.

I mean to say, some of what the greys aspouse sounds like reactionary rhetoric to aggresive femonism. THat sounds human to me, not extraterrestrial.

You remind me of those occasional white people that sometimes speak up for African Americans. Yet have no idea of what they are speaking about.

You shouldn't judge the intentions of others without thinking in an unbaised mind. It is rude.

Now, I can't evaluate the claims made here and it would be unfair to do so. Only the authors know their validity. So that raises a question for me since I disagree with the spirit of some of those topics:

What if Greys just aren't "all that"?

What if some of their wisdom is just not very wise? What if it is political in nature and we disagree with it?

What should we do then? What of all the people who listen to them like they are Gods?

If you want great wisdom, then you have to be polite enough to ask for it. Because they will only tell you what they want to tell you.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Timeseer

I've made the subject of Enki a research project of mine. According to the ancient texts (sumerian, akkadian and babylonian), Enki is not what some authors present him as. For example, he:

1. Is called the "Great Dragon" in "Enki and the World Order" (an ancient sumerian text).

2. Lied to Adapu about the "water of immortality"

3. Modified human and animal DNA, creating a cycle of sickness and disease so horrific, the animals were no longer edible and the soil became incapable of sustaining edible plant life.

4. Due to the events of #3, his nephilim progeny (in a contest of survival of the fittest) ate up all the remaining provisions and then began to eat the survivng humans

[edit on 22-8-2006 by undo]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

and let's just say that it an actual photo of an actual extraterrestrial just for fun...

Would you believe that it actually was an extraterrestrial and not some sort of a dummy, toy, little boy in a costume, or a photo manipulation with one of the previous things?

Well?

I think you completely missed my earlier point. Ok, let's say that little Alien in your photo was actually real. You say that everyone will claim it is a puppet or mask or something like that right? Well what if you had a WHOLE ROLL OF FILM, like 40 different pictures all of the same event or time? If you had 40 different pictures of that little alien standing by a sign, by the tree, or with your arm around it...I think that would be sufficient evidence. Throw in a 3 minute video clip to go along with the pictures and we'd be in business...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Timeseer

I've made the subject of Enki a research project of mine. According to the ancient texts (sumerian, akkadian and babylonian), Enki is not what some authors present him as. For example, he:

1. Is called the "Great Dragon" in "Enki and the World Order" (an ancient sumerian text).

2. Lied to Adapu about the "water of immortality"

3. Modified human and animal DNA, creating a cycle of sickness and disease so horrific, the animals were no longer edible and the soil became incapable of sustaining edible plant life.

4. Due to the events of #3, his nephilim progeny (in a contest of survival of the fittest) ate up all the remaining provisions and then began to eat the survivng humans

[edit on 22-8-2006 by undo]

Enki is a Sumerian celestial entity. But extraterrestrial terms it is a common spoken name like John.

However it might be more like Jim or Bubba to them.

Originally posted by Diplomat

Well?

I think you completely missed my earlier point. Ok, let's say that little Alien in your photo was actually real. You say that everyone will claim it is a puppet or mask or something like that right? Well what if you had a WHOLE ROLL OF FILM, like 40 different pictures all of the same event or time? If you had 40 different pictures of that little alien standing by a sign, by the tree, or with your arm around it...I think that would be sufficient evidence. Throw in a 3 minute video clip to go along with the pictures and we'd be in business...

You are proving my point though... that you won't take evidence seriously unless it is overwhelmingly... and that is because overwhelming evidence helps you believe in something. Maybe you need to think more and believe less.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Enki is a Sumerian celestial entity. But extraterrestrial terms it is a common spoken name like John.

Meaning you don't believe he was an actual entity? Oh do I disagree with that! His E.ABZU (his supposed ziggurat) rose out of the Abzu and hovered above it. It was gold on the outside, entirely silver on the inside, with decorative symbols in blue (lapis lazuli). The interior was a tangled thread beyond understanding. This is not the description of a celestial body nor a constellation. This is the description of his "throne", his spacecraft, coming out of the Abzu (Abyss, Bottomless Pit, a star gate). The ABZU, was a meeting chamber that was later called the primeval ocean because the original meaning and purpose had been lost. The gods were born from it. Today mainstream interpretations claim this is a planet or constellation rising up from the ocean. Absolutely false.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Meaning you don't believe he was an actual entity?

No I'm saying that more than one extraterrestrial shares the name Enki.

Oh do I disagree with that!

You disagree that extraterrestrials don't oftenly share the same name? Do you even know how many extraterrestrial there are? Godly! They make the entire population of bacterial cells on this planet look insignificant.

His E.ABZU (his supposed ziggurat) rose out of the Abzu and hovered above it. It was gold on the outside, entirely silver on the inside, with decorative symbols in blue (lapis lazuli). The interior was a tangled thread beyond understanding. This is not the description of a celestial body nor a constellation. This is the description of his "throne", his spacecraft, coming out of the Abzu (Abyss, Bottomless Pit, a star gate). The ABZU, was a meeting chamber that was later called the primeval ocean because the original meaning and purpose had been lost. The gods were born from it.

Came out of it = somewhat the same as being born from it to the Ancient people. The ancient people, regardless of who they are (Sumerian, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Hebrews, people of the Shang Dynasty, whatever) would think the same with human coming out of a tank.

"By the gods that Iron Chariot has just given birth to a man cladded in green armor... by the gods!"

Today mainstream interpretations claim this is a planet or constellation rising up from the ocean. Absolutely false.

I agree, I believe that what was spoken about is a spaceship of some sort and not a planet.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The more I participate in ATS threads, forum,, the more I have a feeling that the members are completely different than the members of other forums. I don't want to open a threead of:
"How many Humans are on ATS?"
It is everyone's right to judge himself/herself whether he/she is an alien or huuman. May be embarassing if some came up with the following: Proove me that I am an alien, you'd never know because youu can see nothing more thhan a username and perhaps an IP address. And maybe some other infos about me on some websites.

But if I'd call you on phone, would you be able to pick it up? Would you be able to meet me in Manhattan if you claim to be a New-Yorker? There are way too many elements of a forum conversation that are just completel missing here on ATS.

Did anybody ever think about this?

It strikes me every so often to consider that possibility.

We are all alien to each others respective lives and perceptions....every once in a while a poster will come through - and I wonder how much more we might have in common other than our views and opinions on a particular topic.

Same "proverbial Mother Ship" so to speak?

Stranger things have happened in my life to discount this possibility.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES

The more I participate in ATS threads, forum,, the more I have a feeling that the members are completely different than the members of other forums. I don't want to open a threead of:
"How many Humans are on ATS?"
It is everyone's right to judge himself/herself whether he/she is an alien or huuman. May be embarassing if some came up with the following: Proove me that I am an alien, you'd never know because youu can see nothing more thhan a username and perhaps an IP address. And maybe some other infos about me on some websites.

But if I'd call you on phone, would you be able to pick it up? Would you be able to meet me in Manhattan if you claim to be a New-Yorker? There are way too many elements of a forum conversation that are just completel missing here on ATS.

Did anybody ever think about this?

It strikes me every so often to consider that possibility.

We are all alien to each others respective lives and perceptions....every once in a while a poster will come through - and I wonder how much more we might have in common other than our views and opinions on a particular topic.

Same "proverbial Mother Ship" so to speak?

Stranger things have happened in my life to discount this possibility.

In accordance to that post I am declaring you as the most intelligent user in this thread.

You are indeed very right about how humans perceive each other as being alien like, base on our differences of which we never seem to make any attempt to understand.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thnaks for the compliment, Timeseer. *blushes*

Well, I have nothing to prove...maybe that has something to do with it.

I never understood trying to play the part of "Alpha Intellect" anyway. My opinions and experiences don't have to be the sole "Truth".

Besides, having an open mind to certain things just enriches Life in General. (no pun intented...)

I've always viewed the "Terrestrial Experience" as a way to meet others with similar perspective and expound upon them in an gentile manner...

Who knows - maybe the human perojative to push their own "personal agenda/perspective" is one reason so many are missing out on all the unique life forms already on this planet.

Beats me.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   

somewhat the same as being born from it to the Ancient people.

Yes! That's exactly the theory I'm working on at the moment. Not that the constellation the god represented but the actual god, rose out of the Abzu, as it says in their ancient texts. See the Abzu was said to be in a chamber under Enki's ziggurat. How it could be the meeting chamber of constellations doesn't even fit with the concept they rose and set into the ocean. The Abyss and Abzu, goes my theory, are the same thing, and neither of them is the ocean.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Were you refering to me as an extraterrestrial? Haha... in order for that to be true I'd have to first be born off of this planet. And then if I was an extraterrestrial I surely wouldn't be here of all places. I would rather be with my friend Enki conversing about politics and science.

So am I an extraterrestrial?

How can you prove things without proof or evidence? Define evidence, because surely anything I present to you in what I would identify as evidence, may not be evidence in your viewpoint. Ever heard of interpretations and different prospectives of thought.

Well?

Well done!

Why would I guess that you were born on a different planet than Earth? You can still be an alien being born on Planet Earth, even a Grey with a bit more usernames than the one you use right now. Just for fun, to make things more interesting. The picture you showed me is simply made for fun by humans, perhaps to make ppl laugh or to be an ad's project. Who knows, you don't care, neither do I.

You are typically among those aliens who keep the balance with "Proof/evidence" and Reality. Some people like you and me don't need any proof to back up certain claims, because you and your friends have your "Third Eye" wide open.

So, here's my question: Why do you need proof for things you see with your eyes, hear with your ears?
Why do you need proof for things you sense with your awareness?

Therefore, if I can sense clearly that you are an Alien, it is not a question for me.

There is ONE huuman being on this website looking for certain answers for questions, and HE keeps getting great, useful answers for just about any question. His name is 'Diplomat', and he can get every answer he wants. Skadi is also a human being in this thread, with the same features as Diplomat.

I don't wish to describe the Aliens, which one might be a Reptilian, aa Grey, Elohim, or so on. They already know it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join