It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar fact or fiction???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by mr cryptoman

i know i dont even beleive in souls and mentioning of souls shouldnt be in an alien thread aliens and souls are two different sides of the argument

Actually souls are what aliens are all about.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
John, only a couple more trips you think, lol.

The soul is another you within you, this is the best I can discribe it. When you go OOB it is the soul you (so to say) that goes and this is why you can go through walls etc.

At one time I did tell you that at one time I was a Grey I was taken to the Elders (very, very tall Grey's) and asked if I would come to Earth and help when it was time, I agreed and here I am. I am a human with a Grey (alien) soul and I am here to help when it is time. I was told when it was time I would know and whatever was to be would be.

Now, I know this makes me sound crazy but I can't tell you enough reality isn't what you thought. John is right when he says it deals with souls.

Don't be surprised if one day you yourself discovery you are a recycled soul and that maybe just maybe your Creator is really a very very tall Grey.

Sorry I know I went off topic.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Dalen, thanks for your input. Just offhand I think you will have to do a few more roundtrips to the Big Soul Machine On The Moon than the rest of us. Thats just an observation.

It is a bit presumptuous to make a comment as the above, without going behind the surface and knowing the experience of the other from which the comment comes.

Trust me, I know the arguments...quite well.

For me its time for proof, and saying Im going to be recycled isnt proof, and a bit suprised by the comment. After all, just because I say there is no soul, I would have to be "recycled"...not to logical, as I may keep believing there is no soul, and also this is the main criteria to escape the soul machine.

If there is a soul, and if there is a recycling process, I can guarantee this is my last "trip" to earth.

Tangibility has to be found in this life, everything else is speculation.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Don't be surprised if one day you yourself discovery you are a recycled soul and that maybe just maybe your Creator is really a very very tall Grey.

Sorry I know I went off topic.

Not off topic, really.

The issue is communication, to clearly and effectively communicate a point of view is not easy when everyone faces life from the perspective based on the experiences they had and how they reacted to them. (this is more to John)

Back on topic to this response.

If there is a soul...fine, I will not be bent out of shape.
My responce is more along the lines of..."I know the arguments, Ive heard the talk...time for proof".

As for creator, I wouldnt be suprised if some alien species created us, etc.
The fact is...I have no freakn clue what started what.

God created all...then who created God...where did its particles come from...its a circle, cant be answered with the mind i suppose.

Now back to creation.
The creator has to remember it is not God just because it created.
i.e. we have scientist in labs playing "God". Just because we can give life to something, doesnt mean we own it.
Clear example, not so obivous, is that of a parent and kid.
How many parents, take on a role, their whole life, as the superior of the kid...some to the extent that they think they "own" the kid. Doesnt work that way.

Whoever created us, does not "own" us...we are a part of what created us, and part of everything.
Christian and Judaic Bible agrees clearly on this.

So, my point is, there is a lot of talk...and not much substance to any of it.
I may be an ancient soul...very possible...but at this point, from what I know...their isnt a soul.
Where is it located? How does it interact with everything...scientifically where is it.
(Again, this is for John also.)

Peace all

Dalen

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Lear: It's conjecture. I have no proof.

dAlen: HA! You have no proof, it's speculation.

Lear:

...and we wonder how there's confusion

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Very informative. I like EME. An Extraterrestrial Manufactured Entity. What to you think, sleeper?

Thanks John,

The Greys are a strange creation with magical powers, they have biological aspects to them---physical bodies, but they are not biological in the same way humans are. They are physical and phantom at the same time, they can hold on to you as if they were a human and take you through solid walls as if they are ghosts---while they have hold of you---you too are like a ghost and pass through solid objects.

They are an unknown quantity of surprises. They are not stamped out or grown in containers; they don’t come into existence as we humans do.

Hope that helps

P.S. Sorry for my frugal details----there is a reason for my cryptic answers, someday I may explain further.

Right, with this new information (Thank you very much sleeper) EME won;t work and 'cybernetic organism' makes less sense than previous. This new information seems to provide an etheric slant to the greys so most mundane terminology would be out the window right away.

I'll think more on this to try to come up with a nicer phrasology that could prehaps apply to john and sleepers beliefs about the greys. For the moment i'll simply defer to HP Lovecrafts idea that somethings are experienced beyond the bounds of the traditional senses, and so defy such common description as we'd like to apply...

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Vector J]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Lear: It's conjecture. I have no proof.

dAlen: HA! You have no proof, it's speculation.

Lear:

...and we wonder how there's confusion

what was this in regards to exactly? My responces directly dealt with specific quotes.

He may have said somewhere its speculation on his part, but to make a general comment about my needing to be recycled was interesting to say the least. Especially when it was made in regards to my comment to someone else about the soul. So it appears he takes it serious enough.
But yes, communication is a wierd thing, and I have to admit, I do poorly at it.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Thanks Violet. I appreciate your taking the time to straighten me out on this issue. Once again I am reminded how little I know.

Sleeper, I have made the statement that homosexuality is because for some reason male souls are getting accidentally (or otherwise) into female bodies (containers) and vice versa. Violet is bringing some additional information on that issue to the table which makes it even more complex. Can you help us figure out whats going on here? Thanks.

Violet is correct some men like men and some women like women, some like neither, some like both. Has nothing to do with soul. I’m heterosexual btw. Sex has two purposes, pleasure and reproduction, homosexuals are not going to hell because of their sexual preferences.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Dalen, thanks for your input. Just offhand I think you will have to do a few more roundtrips to the Big Soul Machine On The Moon than the rest of us. Thats just an observation.

It is a bit presumptuous to make a comment as the above, without going behind the surface and knowing the experience of the other from which the comment comes.

Trust me, I know the arguments...quite well.

For me its time for proof, and saying Im going to be recycled isnt proof, and a bit suprised by the comment. After all, just because I say there is no soul, I would have to be "recycled"...not to logical, as I may keep believing there is no soul, and also this is the main criteria to escape the soul machine.

If there is a soul, and if there is a recycling process, I can guarantee this is my last "trip" to earth.

Tangibility has to be found in this life, everything else is speculation.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by dAlen]

All humans have souls otherwise life would have no meaning or purpose.

The soul is what you are, when you look in the mirror you see a projection of what lies deep inside your mind. One day your body and mind will die but you will remain intact and indestructible like superman---

John is correct if you are unaware of your soul while in this life that's a sure sign that you are more than likely coming back. But that's not all bad many people like it here on earth.

You don't have to believe any of this.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

What I don't understand is why do you believe any of this? How can you know for sure that there is even such thing as a "soul?" If I am not mistaken, there has never been any "scientific proof" of a human soul. We can't see it, touch it, hear it, etc... So why are you so sure that it is there? Do you believe in the soul simply because you have been "told" about it? Or do you believe in the soul because you have flown around as a transparent ghost?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
theirs no such thing as a soul sleeper its an old religious wives tale theirs no thing beyond the physical realm which makes us who we are its all in the brain the brain is the only thing which makes us who we are not some magical thing which cant be taken out of the human body and be studied thats just ridiclious

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

What I don't understand is why do you believe any of this? How can you know for sure that there is even such thing as a "soul?" If I am not mistaken, there has never been any "scientific proof" of a human soul. We can't see it, touch it, hear it, etc... So why are you so sure that it is there? Do you believe in the soul simply because you have been "told" about it? Or do you believe in the soul because you have flown around as a transparent ghost?

I don't believe in a soul I know I have one and that every human has one. I left my body with the aid of ET, and traveled to other planets while inside a ship and without the ship. My body was kept alive inside the ship while I was traveling as a spirit.

Perhaps I too would be skeptical had I not experienced it many times.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

theirs no such thing as a soul sleeper its an old religious wives tale theirs no thing beyond the physical realm which makes us who we are its all in the brain the brain is the only thing which makes us who we are not some magical thing which cant be taken out of the human body and be studied thats just ridiclious

Gravitons anyone?

Technically gravitons can excape the physical realm. The realm of five dimensions.

Length, Area, Volume, Density, and time.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The soul is the only thing that is real, the brain the body and this earth are illusions.

You can study an illusion all day long and it will show you what you want to see or believe in.

Knowledge of the soul is off limits to many because it would be like giving them the answers to the test.

Life is a test.

Those allowed to understand will, the rest will be offended by such comments.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Sleeper, i was just wondering, do you know why you were chosen to be shown what you believe is the truth, that you had these ship rides etc? Is it that you are more developed as a soul or is it something else?...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
Sleeper, i was just wondering, do you know why you were chosen to be shown what you believe is the truth, that you had these ship rides etc? Is it that you are more developed as a soul or is it something else?...

I don't know why but ETs have kept close tabs on me since they dropped me off on this planet.

So has certain people in the military, but they keep their distance and have never threaten me.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I don't know why but ETs have kept close tabs on me since they dropped me off on this planet.

So has certain people in the military, but they keep their distance and have never threaten me.

Dropped you off? Where are you from? Looks like i'm going to have to read that leviathan of a htread of yours...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I don't believe in a soul I know I have one and that every human has one. I left my body with the aid of ET, and traveled to other planets while inside a ship and without the ship. My body was kept alive inside the ship while I was traveling as a spirit.

Perhaps I too would be skeptical had I not experienced it many times.

Oh of course, the late-night planet traveling with extraterrestrials. How could I forget about that? I also have been on these late-night adventures, they're called DREAMS.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Mr. Lear

When a person dies and goes into this soul collector, are they recycled into another human body as a whole new person, or are the souls discarded?

Where did they aquire these souls to begin with, as in the very early stages ? This would relate to our expanding population, if they start off with 10 souls, and then we are at a 100, where did they aquire the other 90 unused souls, and the next 6 billion? Doing the math it just doesn't add up. Unless they splice these souls.

Do they manufacture these souls ? If so, how do they make new ones?

I think if indeed we do have these souls, maybe it belongs to the body it was born wth and dies with it and they cannot be shared with another ? Please See below.

Sleeper:

Are aura and soul the same thing?
Is the soul also the aura that surrounds a living body ? Or is this aura just some energy field ? The reason I ask, and thought may be something to consider, but hopefully not straying off topic. If you take a leaf, and cut away a small section, then test it's aura, the aura is still showing the shape of the entire leaf. This is also the same as an amputee feeling "phantom" pains. The leg is gone, but it itches or hurts.

There is also an experiment I read about in a book, and will try to find a site about. it to post later. I don't know how factual it is. It was how you can spit saliva into a petri dish, and go several miles away and do certain minor stressful activities, that are recorded, written down and timed etc. The saliva is monitored and noted that it was reacting and matched up to the person who it belonged to. Could this explain how we may leave an imprint of ourselves in one location while travelling to another ? Could this explain OOBE's ? It would have to be the opposite in that the main body is left behind, whilst a minute particle or cell is taken, and would give the feeling one's entire body was travelling, which is what OOBE or abductions feel like. Maybe this is how a body can go through wallls ?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Oh of course, the late-night planet traveling with extraterrestrials. How could I forget about that? I also have been on these late-night adventures, they're called DREAMS.

I know the difference between a dream and the other state of mind, unfortunately some people can’t make that distinction.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join