It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar fact or fiction???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
I know the difference between a dream and the other state of mind, unfortunately some people can’t make that distinction.

Sure ya do buddy. Keep on telling yourself that...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

I know the difference between a dream and the other state of mind, unfortunately some people can’t make that distinction.

What do you know you don't even know you have a soul.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Sleeper:

Are aura and soul the same thing?
Is the soul also the aura that surrounds a living body ? Or is this aura just some energy field ? The reason I ask, and thought may be something to consider, but hopefully not straying off topic. If you take a leaf, and cut away a small section, then test it's aura, the aura is still showing the shape of the entire leaf. This is also the same as an amputee feeling "phantom" pains. The leg is gone, but it itches or hurts.

The aura is not the soul, it is like a sleeve of energy that holds the soul inside the body. Once outside the body the soul is not aware of limbs as such, however we do have them---difficult to explain.

There is also an experiment I read about in a book, and will try to find a site about. it to post later. I don't know how factual it is. It was how you can spit saliva into a petri dish, and go several miles away and do certain minor stressful activities, that are recorded, written down and timed etc. The saliva is monitored and noted that it was reacting and matched up to the person who it belonged to. Could this explain how we may leave an imprint of ourselves in one location while travelling to another ? Could this explain OOBE's ? It would have to be the opposite in that the main body is left behind, whilst a minute particle or cell is taken, and would give the feeling one's entire body was travelling, which is what OOBE or abductions feel like. Maybe this is how a body can go through wallls ?

That’s a good explanation, and we can go through walls while in spirit form because the spirit is not made of matter.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Anoter quick question sleeper. I believe you have said before that you believe johnleer has been taken by these greys or their supperiors and shown similar stuff to you, howveer he had his momory erased. I was wondering how you knew the specifics of this? Was this imparted to you on one of your journeys as a matter of course, ro did you specifically ask about him and their involvement with him?...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
Anoter quick question sleeper. I believe you have said before that you believe johnleer has been taken by these greys or their supperiors and shown similar stuff to you, howveer he had his momory erased. I was wondering how you knew the specifics of this? Was this imparted to you on one of your journeys as a matter of course, ro did you specifically ask about him and their involvement with him?...

I didn't ask about John but once he made his appearance they filled me in on some minor details as those mentioned.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I didn't ask about John but once he made his appearance they filled me in on some minor details as those mentioned.

So sleeper, how exactly did "they" fill you in? Did you guys sit down at the kitchen table and have a nice conversation in English while sipping coffee? Or did they talk to you telephathically using English inside of your brain? I guess you are such a special human being that you are the chosen one with Alien friends that you can just go ask any question about anything and they will just "fill you in" right?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Aw shucks, I thought I wandered into a Bob Lazar thread. Maybe you're discussing whether or not ol' Bob has a soul?

Apparently I've found my soul, because I'm utterly convinced that I am in total control of my present and my destiny. No thing or entity has any claim on me. And I know the likely response..."Well, your just an unaware person."...That's such a feeble cop-out, it makes me giggle.

I think there is a real good chance Bob Lazar saw some stuff that would make the average person's jaw hit the floor. Specifically what, I don't know...but he has made zero attempt to exploit his claims financially and appears to have stepped back from the spotlight. Odd in a field that is riddled with goobers and charlatans trying to cash in on the notoriety.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Keep making one sentence statements like these and we'll see just how long you'll last here.

But sleeper is right... some people cannot make the distinction between a dream and the "other" state of mind. Like if you are high or drunk, you may think you are dreaming. I've only been drunk and the high part comes from my friends.

By the way I am quite sobber right now. As I have been for several months.

[edit on 22-8-2006 by Timeseer]

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timeseer

Keep making one sentence statements like these and we'll see just how long you'll last here.

LOL, are you MAD Timeseer? Are you going to write up a petition to get me banned now? Trust me, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. This forum used to be a great place to find updates and info about the UFO/Alien phenomenon, but now it has become a haven for attention whore wack-jobs to prey on gullible people with their made-up "stories" and "knowledge." This place is starting to look like a joke more than ever...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timeseer

LOL, are you MAD Timeseer? Are you going to write up a petition to get me banned now? Trust me, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. This forum used to be a great place to find updates and info about the UFO/Alien phenomenon, but now it has become a haven for attention whore wack-jobs to prey on gullible people with their made-up "stories" and "knowledge." This place is starting to look like a joke more than ever...

But with someone like you who is breaking so many rules, I seriously doubt the moderators will tolerate you any bit longer than they have to.

Do you really think that you can just do whatever you want?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Originally posted by MrPenny

Apparently I've found my soul, because I'm utterly convinced that I am in total control of my present and my destiny. No thing or entity has any claim on me. And I know the likely response..."Well, your just an unaware person."...That's such a feeble cop-out, it makes me giggle.

MrPenny nice to see you again. Just off the top of my head I think you'll be doing a few more round trips to the Big Soul Machine On The Moon than the rest of us. But what the hey, you may like earth more than the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I guess you are such a special human being that you are the chosen one with Alien friends that you can just go ask any question about anything and they will just "fill you in" right?

Yes, so what's you point?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I guess you are such a special human being that you are the chosen one with Alien friends that you can just go ask any question about anything and they will just "fill you in" right?

Yes, so what's you point?

What a coincidence that you conveniently dodged my question of HOW "they" fill you in...I guess that would take too much of your time to think up a nice story on how it works...

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Odd in a field that is riddled with goobers and charlatans trying to cash in on the notoriety.

So why do you goobers keep coming here? Surely not for the money---

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

but now it has become a haven for attention whore wack-jobs to prey on gullible people with their made-up "stories" and "knowledge." This place is starting to look like a joke more than ever...

If you are so gullible perhaps you should stay away from intellectual boards as this one.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I guess that would take too much of your time to think up a nice story on how it works...

Is that how you operate?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I think there is a real good chance Bob Lazar saw some stuff that would make the average person's jaw hit the floor. Specifically what, I don't know...

I would give the guy some credit and think maybe there is something to it if he hadn't lied. Going around saying he was an advanced research physicist at Los Alamos, and had graduated from MIT and Cal Tech with advanced degrees. That is no small exaggeration. It puts his whole credibility in question.

I heard this afternoon during an interview, Timothy Good expressed doubt, and is very skeptical about Bob Lazar's claims. And what do you know, he's interviewed Lazar a few times.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ok guys, I am going to give you the secret of the Universe.......... GET A PEN!

ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, that tells you some incredible stuff without ONE shred of proof.......IS FULL OF CRAP!

Lazar, Dr. Greer, Sleeper, Lear........... or ANYONE that gives you all the answers with no proof. THAT PERSON IS FULL OF IT!

This formula works in all cases at all times. It will save you a lifetime of frustration.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TOOMBS
Ok guys, I am going to give you the secret of the Universe.......... GET A PEN!

ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, that tells you some incredible stuff without ONE shred of proof.......IS FULL OF CRAP!

Lazar, Dr. Greer, Sleeper, Lear........... or ANYONE that gives you all the answers with no proof. THAT PERSON IS FULL OF IT!

This formula works in all cases at all times. It will save you a lifetime of frustration.

Unless you are a robot you have twenty feet of intestines full of crap yourself.

All humans are full of crap; some of us have intellect to go with it. Some as you are just full of crap with an attitude----

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Diplomat- to see where this hijack is headed read
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I would suggest jumping off the train.
As for Lazar....well there appears to be some sort of truth to his story. Whether it involves the extent he claims...well we'll just have to see.
His signing papers(as a bet) for someone doesn't make me buy it any more(nor less).
When I read the news story of his getting dragged from his house(in boxers)recently, well that brought a smile to my face.
Sorry Bob, Love ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join