It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar fact or fiction???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by chris01621

Ok I think I get it now.
What if the shard is a long meteorite that crash into the moon and the cube is debris that has been sent up a bit too high out of the grav pull of the moon and is just sitting there. Again just a theory.

Chris, the shard is a remnant of a structure, or maybe just a structure that rises staight up from the surface of the moon about 1 mille. Behind it several miles (I don't remember exactly how many miles) is what they call the cube. Actually the cube, about 1 mile on each side, sits on a gracefully designed tripod about 4 or 5 miles high.

Although many people believe the moons gravity to be 1/6th that of earths it is really about 64% that of earths or greater. The cube is likely still in the gravitational attraction of the moon.

The reason I call the 'cube' a soul collector or "The Big Soul Machine On The Moon" is I was trying to figure out why the ET's put the moon in rotational lock with the earth. In other words, why did they place the moon in orbit around the earth so that one side faced earth all the time. (If you believe that the moon was once part of earth and broke off or that it was part of the asteroid belt between Jupiter and Mars and flew off course and accidentally got into earths orbit and then settled into rotational lock with the earth because of tidal attraction then you need to exit this thread and tune in American Idol. AI would be more suited to your mental capacities). About the same time I was trying to figure out why the moon was in rotational lock with the earth Richard Hoagland started lecturing about the cube and that it stood 6 miles high in the Sinus Medii. Well it turns out that the Sinus Medii is almost right smack dab in the middle of the moons face that faces earth. OK. Well that would lead any thinking individual to consider that a huge 'antenna like' structure pointed directly at earth would obviously be some kind of transmitter or receiver or both. Then I started studying remote viewing with Angela Thompson Smith. I started buying remote viewing books and came across one by Joe McMoneagle who was part of the Ft. Meade RV team called Mind Trek. In this book he describes a session were he was tasked to follow the soul of a man killed in a car accident south of San Francisco. He started following the soul and it headed for the moon. As is got closer to the moon the soul started being wrapped with something. Simutaneously with this Joe started getting a message in his mind: "Do not come any closer, you are not allowed here." Joe continued on anyway as the soul got closer and closer to the moon. As the soul got closer and closer the message to stay away became louder and more threantening until Joe had to break off and return home. He says that he felt he would actually have been seriously harmed had he continued on. Then the idea came to me that the huge antenna like tower was being used to transmit and receive souls from earth.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

The fact is that the greys are cybernetic organisms here to monitor the human race for and on behalf of another group. (see: Are Extraterrestrials Real? As Real As the nose on your Face). The greys do not reproduce but are like glorified robots. They do the abductions and 'tweakng' (whatever that 'tweaking' may involve.)

Hi John, apologies for going a little off topic with this question, but i was wondering exactly what you mean by the greys being 'cybernetic organisms'? To my understanding a 'cybernetic organism' would be a roboticaly enhanced biological entity, which does not gel with the idea of a 'glorified robot' which could prehaps be seen as a robotic life form utilising some biological components. My opinion of this is based firstly on what i would imagine a common sense view of the words you have used are, and (secondly and mainly) on my understanding of the terms due to my area of study, which is currently a Masters of Engineering degree in Cybernetics.

So I would greatly appreciate a slightly more detailed opinion of yours on what exactly a 'cybernetic organism' is in the case of the grey aliens you speak of? As in my mind i cannot reconcile 'cybernetic organism' with 'glorified robot'. However my definitions of these terms are most liekly not the same as yours, and that is why i request clarification of what you believe the greys to be.

I apologise if thats a little nonsensical. Thank you for time.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I heard this moon theory from a scientist on a space documentary saying that when the big bang happened, large balls of molten rock were orbiting the sun, 2 collided and the debris that came from it orbited the now slightly larger earth rock, then all the debris collided with itself and eventually became the moon. now when I saw this I thought it was a logical theory. But now to say that aliens put the moon here, thats a different theory, they might have genetically engineered us but to put planets into position suggests they made our solar system, I really dont know about that one, it's such a large idea/theory.

When I saw the blurred pic of this thing on the moon it looked like a shard of rock. And the cube looked bizarre, I was just trying to thing to the capabilities of a logical scientific mind.

I am not a physicist nor am I an astrologist, I have no degree's.
I never thought I would get this kind of receptoin when I started this forum, but I am learning alot from it, considering the topics. I find it very interesting

American idol and considering i'm English, pop idol are the biggest waste of time to put poor singers in the public eye, I hate it.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't know if it's true or disinformation. But a certain alien I talked with once claimed that his people were the "framers of the universe". They didn't claim to the the creators of the universe. Essentially taking chaos and making it orderly so that the illogical Christians look at the universe and see all the order to it and think it proves a God. Actually it may only prove that somebody created order out of chaos. But that was the jist of what he was saying. That they move planets through space and can place them into orbit. But that being said that does not prove or disprove how the moon became what it is and where it is, etc. No one knows at this point the answers to these questions, only theories. It is still possible that the moon was created as some scientists speculate. I don't rule out that some large object hit the earth and knocked off a chunk of it to create the moon.

Edited to add: You notice that unlike someone else I can tell you where I get my information even as crazy as it sounds. The first time I came to ATS I read a post by someone going off on someone called Earth Sister. He claimed that she believed that everyone else was jealous of her. She never made that statement but it has been made by others in the past who've been in touch with either aliens or angels and were persecuted. In my own experience it wasn't so much that they were jealous of me but they were jealous of the fact that I was telling people things that they believed it was their right to tell. They were jealous that it wasn't them that was telling these things. They used their eavesdropping apparatus which they claim is for the war on terror and used it to eavesdrop and get information from people who really were in touch with aliens. I'm not saying that John Lear ever eavesdropped on anybody. That is not my point. But I was the source for that information about the aliens putting planets into orbit and moving them through space. They got it through eavesdropping.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
JohnLear, I'd like to hear more about the humans inhabiting nearby planets (Venus, Mars, etc.). Where did you get this information from and is their corroborating testimony about this? Any idea what their spaceships look like? I wonder if Aldrin and the other astronauts knew that they didn't need their suits in order to walk on the moon for the first time? Interesting stuff..

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Mr. Lear

Is the Cube Antenna on the Moon that sends and receives souls, an idea you came up with on your own, or is this another claim of Lazars ?

Is there a photo available of this Tripod ?

Are these Comments from John Lear actual statements you made, and do you still believe them all to be true ?

Thanks

[edit on 20-8-2006 by violet]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by Vector J

Hi John, apologies for going a little off topic with this question, but i was wondering exactly what you mean by the greys being 'cybernetic organisms'? To my understanding a 'cybernetic organism' would be a roboticaly enhanced biological entity, which does not gel with the idea of a 'glorified robot' which could prehaps be seen as a robotic life form utilising some biological components. My opinion of this is based firstly on what i would imagine a common sense view of the words you have used are, and (secondly and mainly) on my understanding of the terms due to my area of study, which is currently a Masters of Engineering degree in Cybernetics.

Glad you came a long to straighten things out Vector J. They are biological entities. I use the term "glorified robots" for people who don't know what biological and entity mean. These biological entities were 'manufactured' by the ET's that run the show. (So to speak) These biological entities have one job and that is to monitor the human race on behalf of the ET's. They abduct and tweak and monitor. It has been said that these 'biological entities' are 'stamped out of a mold'. Well, we know that its unlikely that they could be 'stamped' but they are all the same. So how can we better phrase that? There are no male or females as such and they don't reproduce. They have a much higher intelligence than we do. They can peer directly into our soul, our very essence. They know our every thought. Nothing can be hidden. So 'cybernetic organism' worked until you came along. With your expertise we ought to be able to come up with a more accurate description and/or definition. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Mr. Lear

Is the Cube Antenna on the Moon that sends and receives souls, an idea you came up with on your own, or is this another claim of Lazars?

Bob had already moved to Albuquerque when I came up with this idea. I don't think Bob has ever heard about it.

Is there a photo available of this Tripod ?

Yes, on enterprisemission.com. In a few weeks I am supposed to get a first generation copy and if so I will post it.

Are these Comments from John Lear actual statements you made, and do you still believe them all to be true ?

Here are the comments from John Lear. He was talking with Art Bell.

Mankind is an alien controlled experiment. All religions were created by the aliens to give us a set of rules and regulations to live by so that we wouldn't hurt ourselves.

Change the word experiment to 'soul farm'.

The secret government knows about this experiment but is hiding it from us.

True

This experiment has something to do with the soul. The aliens refer to us as containers. There is a cube on the Moon with an antenna. The antenna sends and receives souls.

True

If someone dies an unscheduled death the antenna doesn't pick up their soul and the resulting energy remains on Earth as a ghost.

I thought so. Let me check with sleeper.

When there is a major disaster like 911 the aliens send down giant soul collectors to recover the souls.

I think so.

Increase in homosexuality is caused by the cube placing male souls in female bodies and vice versa. This is either by design or there is a fault with the cube.

I said that. Let me check with sleeper.

Mariners are called 'lost souls' because if you die underwater the aliens can't retrieve the soul through water of any depth.

Sleeper says thats not true that they recover souls under any circumstances. I defer to sleeper.

There are 38 levels above top secret. The top level is Majestic 12. The US President does not hold the highest level of secrecy.

True.

Our Moon was towed here and placed in orbit around the Earth by a very large machine. There was a time in the recorded history of man when the Earth had no Moon, and also a time when the Earth had two Moons.

True. (see Velikovsky)

The Moon has an atmosphere which contains clouds.

True

The Moon does not revolve which proves it is artificial.

Inaccurate quote. Moon does revolve but is in rotational lock with the earth.
That it is in rotational lock does not prove it is artificial but I believe it to
be artificial.

The US will not go back to the Moon. Any other country trying to get to the Moon will fail.

The U.S. goes to the moon every day. But they will never go back publically, neither will any other country.

US astronauts went to the Moon, saw all the alien machinery and structures and were told to keep silent about it by NASA.

True

Some of the film footage of the Apollo Moon landings were faked.

True

John Lear disagrees with Richard C. Hoagland's idea that some secret group is tampering with signals to the Mars rovers. He says it is NASA itself that is doing the tampering.

True

NASA knows that Venus is a normal planet just like Earth. Venus has beings that are similar to us.

True

We already have bases on the Moon and Mars but for anyone to go there it is a one way trip because they can't risk anyone coming back and revealing this information.

Some get to come back for a day or two.

NASA knows there are spaceships in the rings of Saturn.

True

If mankind gets too close to discovering the experiment it will be cancelled and started all over again. A sort of cleansing that happens on Earth every 25,000 years.

I said that. Now I don't think that anymore. The ET's don't cancel and start all over again. They perservere. But apparently there is some kind of cataclysim every 25,000 years or so.

There are two forms of gravity. Gravity A works on an atomic scale. Gravity B is the type that holds us on the Earth and holds the Earth in orbit around the Sun.

True

Gravity is instantaneous. We use a gravity phone to talk to the grey aliens who live 1,000 light years away.

Gravity is instantaneous. We don't talk to the greys 1,000 lights years away, we talk to other ET's.

Over 1,500 alien abductions occur each day in the US.

True

The Yellow Book is a government record of all alien crash retrievals.

Actually its more than that. It is a history of the governments dealing with aliens and everything that went with that.

Admin edit: fixed quote tag.

[edit on 8-21-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
What is the source for the information that earth is an experiment? Is that the same document that was on Linda Howe's website? On that document it says the alien said they were putting an end to the experiement. There are those who claim the U.S. was an experiment. When you listen to them it sounds like they are using the same document to interpret it to mean that the aliens are putting an end to the american experiment.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
John,

My understanding is the Grey's can NOT survive here on our land because there is to much oxygen in our air do you know of this? I believe however, they can breathe thin air.

Also they can't be treated the way we humans would be treated they would probably need someone that deals with plants. The best I can discribe there blood is pea soup green they are more in the Botanical field.

I believe you on the right tract about them with the souls.

We all live our lives differently none of us are perfect and it seems that it is the imperfect monents that are always viewed when one goes into the public eye. I tend to believe many of the things that Bob says, he seems to be quite intelligent.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Also they can't be treated the way we humans would be treated they would probably need someone that deals with plants. The best I can discribe there blood is pea soup green they are more in the Botanical field.

I believe you on the right tract about them with the souls.

Botanical ? They seem more insect-like to me !

How do you know they have Pea soup for blood?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Mr. Lear
Thanks for answering my questions

Your theory about homosexuality doesn't make much sense. You say it's when a female soul got put in a male body by mistake, broken radio transmitter, whatever. This would mean a person would be suffering from gender issues, not sexual orientation issues, which are dfferent probems. I think it's safe to say Hollywoood has popularized gayness, or it has made more people admit it, and so it seems there is more of it. I just don't think the tripod antenna on the moon is causing this !

As for this Antenna that is aimed at Earth.
I don't really understand this, and I am not knowledgable on moon phases

You say the cube antenna is positioned on the side of the moon that faces Earth. Are you theorizing that it sends and receives direct signals for these soul transfers, from how it is strategically placed ? Are you talking Line of Sight? If so, when multiple deaths are occuring at roughly the same time, all over different points of the earth, is it zapping about all over the place trying to catch the souls for transfer ? How does it catch a birth / death occuring in a person who is facing the dark (no antenna) side at time of death ?

And if we only ever see one side of the moon, isn't the dark part we do see in a quarter moon, not this unseen dark side, just not illuminated ? Isn't the illuminated side, caused by the Sun's reflection ? Would it really matter what side of the moon the antenna was on ?

You say it cannot collect souls from under water, and also that during disasters, a giant soul collecter is used So does this mean all the Tsunami and Katrina victims, etc evaded this giant soul collection ?

Why do you need to check with Sleeper to answer a particular question?
Is Sleeper Bob Lazar ? !

Thanks

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Mr Lear refering to your statement that suggests E.T's moved our moon into position, does this mean they put our earth and sun and other planets in our solar system here as well? If so who do you think put the E.T's solar system in place. could that have been an even higher power than them selves?

Or that they have merely arranged our solar system so they can cultivate us?

[edit on 21-8-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Originally posted by grasshopper

What is the source for the information that earth is an experiment?

I have changed the word 'experiment' to 'soul farm' because rather than an experiment earth is a place where souls learn from experience. They are recycled until they are able to go to other places and act like adults. Earth is like a crib where souls roll around kicking and screaming. Eventually they mature, grow and learn. And way down the line when they learn to manifest unconditional love they get to go out into the universe and play with the other adults. The source of this information is manifold. There is no one source. Actually it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out even without a source.

Is that the same document that was on Linda Howe's website? On that document it says the alien said they were putting an end to the experiement.

I haven't read that document but I doubt that the aliens are putting and end to this 'experiment'.

There are those who claim the U.S. was an experiment. When you listen to them it sounds like they are using the same document to interpret it to mean that the aliens are putting an end to the american experiment.

I haven't read the document but, again, I doubt that the U.S. was an 'experiment' and I doubt that ET's are putting an end to it.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I heard this moon theory from a scientist on a space documentary saying that when the big bang happened, large balls of molten rock were orbiting the sun, 2 collided and the debris that came from it orbited the now slightly larger earth rock, then all the debris collided with itself and eventually became the moon. now when I saw this I thought it was a logical theory. But now to say that aliens put the moon here, thats a different theory, they might have genetically engineered us but to put planets into position suggests they made our solar system, I really dont know about that one, it's such a large idea/theory.

When I saw the blurred pic of this thing on the moon it looked like a shard of rock. And the cube looked bizarre, I was just trying to thing to the capabilities of a logical scientific mind.

I am not a physicist nor am I an astrologist, I have no degree's.
I never thought I would get this kind of receptoin when I started this forum, but I am learning alot from it, considering the topics. I find it very interesting

American idol and considering i'm English, pop idol are the biggest waste of time to put poor singers in the public eye, I hate it.

Thanks for starting this thread Chris01621, its given all of us a lot to talk about.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Originally posted by wangho

JohnLear, I'd like to hear more about the humans inhabiting nearby planets (Venus, Mars, etc.). Where did you get this information from and is their corroborating testimony about this?

I get my information from various sources. When you start to really think about it, just as a practical matter and using occams' razor, what are the chances of earth being the ONLY habitable planet in the solar system? And what are the chances of Venus, right next to us having an atmosphere of sulphuric acid AND streaming lava AND 90 bars of pressure, its not logical. It sounds like some military panel made it up. And what are the chances of other planets being gas giants? Its not reasonable. The only gas giant in our solar system is NASA. In reality ALL of the planets in the solar system are very similar to earth. With people just like you and me. The only difference being that THEIR mission in life is not extended tribal warfare.

Any idea what their spaceships look like?

Flying saucers, flying cigars, flying triangles (no, wait a minute, the flying triangles are ours) flying walnuts. Get a copy of "Ringmakers of Saturn" by Norman Bergrun, he shows a NASA picture of Saturns rings with a spaceship 30,000 miles long and 2400 miles in diameter floating in the rings.

I wonder if Aldrin and the other astronauts knew that they didn't need their suits in order to walk on the moon for the first time?

Just ask yourself why Neil Armstrong, allegedly the first human to stand on the moon has made only 4 public appearanaces in 37 years. Do you think he is trying tell us something? In his statement at the 25th anniversary of the first Apollo landing on the moon where he suggested that we "remove the layers of truth' what was he talking about? What is a layer of truth? Does that mean when they are told to lie that the lie is called the truth?

Interesting stuff..

Yes, for those who seek...

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Can I ask you were you first learned about this soul collecter and how you made the links to E.Ts useing it to control our souls "as it were".

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Originally posted by violet

Mr. Lear
Thanks for answering my questions

Your theory about homosexuality doesn't make much sense. You say it's when a female soul got put in a male body by mistake, broken radio transmitter, whatever. This would mean a person would be suffering from gender issues, not sexual orientation issues, which are dfferent probems.

Violet please explain the differecne between gender and sexual orientation issues I am not too knowledgeable on this. Thanks.

I think it's safe to say Hollywoood has popularized gayness, or it has made more people admit it, and so it seems there is more of it. I just don't think the tripod antenna on the moon is causing this !

You may be correct.

As for this Antenna that is aimed at Earth.
I don't really understand this, and I am not knowledgable on moon phases

You say the cube antenna is positioned on the side of the moon that faces Earth. Are you theorizing that it sends and receives direct signals for these soul transfers, from how it is strategically placed ?

Yes, it always points toward earth, it doesn't move in realtionship to earth.

Are you talking Line of Sight? If so, when multiple deaths are occuring at roughly the same time, all over different points of the earth, is it zapping about all over the place trying to catch the souls for transfer ? How does it catch a birth / death occuring in a person who is facing the dark (no antenna) side at time of death ?

You bring up a good point. To start with the Tower may not be the only 'soul collector' on earth. As a matter of fact sleeper, who may not be buying into the tower idea says that there are many soul collectors on earth.

And if we only ever see one side of the moon, isn't the dark part we do see in a quarter moon, not this unseen dark side, just not illuminated ? Isn't the illuminated side, caused by the Sun's reflection ?

The moon rotates around the earth (orbits) but the moon also rotates itself so the one side always faces earth. As it rotates around the earth which takes a little less than a month it receives illumination from the sun. So as we look up at the moon and see a small crescent on its right side it means a new or waxing moon. About 3 days later half of the moon will be illuminated. 3 days after that 3/4 of the moon will be illuminated. And 3 days after that you will see a full moon. Through all of these phases or illuminations of the moon we are still seeing just one half of the moon. We never get to see the the other half or 'back side' which is not dark, it gets the same illumination as the side we see but at different times.

the Would it really matter what side of the moon the antenna was on?

You bring up an excellent point. If the Tower was really transmitting and receiving souls and assuming it was retrieving souls from people who died when the part of earth they were at was turned away from the moon face, what difference would it make what side the tower was on? If I ever find out, I'll let you know.

You say it cannot collect souls from under water, and also that during disasters, a giant soul collecter is used So does this mean all the Tsunami and Katrina victims, etc evaded this giant soul collection ?

Sleeper says my theory that souls cannot be collected from underwater or mine shafts is incorrect. He says that souls are collected, on the death of a person, from anywhere, anytime. I will defer to sleeper as he knows a lot more about it than I do.

Why do you need to check with Sleeper to answer a particular question?
Is Sleeper Bob Lazar ? !

Sleeper is not Bob Lazar. Bob Lazar would not be caught DEAD duscussing these issues. Sleeper started a thread on ATS called, "Are Extraterrestrial Real? As real as the nose on your face." I chanced upon this thread a few months ago after having been absent from ATS for a year and a half or so. As I read through sleepers thread, the information that he gave, was identical to the information I have learned over the past 25 years. In other words 'it rang true'. My personal opinion of sleeper is that he is the real deal, he is giving real information and that those who are interested in this subject would do well to read all 107 pages or so of sleepers thread. When I say I will ask sleeper its because I don't know all the answers. I don't know half of them. I don't even know many of the questions. So if I feel I don't have the background of information to answer a particular question I will ask sleeper. All of this information we are talking about is conjecture. I have no proof and never said I did. I can't refer you to a textbook or a NASA manual to prove what I a saying. All I am saying is that this is what I believe and this is why I believe it. Many have asked why I don't write a book. The simple reason is that information changes from hour to hour, day to day. And I change my ideas with it. Learning is accepting a constant flow of information and not being afraid to say, "whoops, I was wrong on that issue...here is what I now believe. That may be frustrating for those who are listening to you because they say, "Now wait a minute! Last month you said." Yes, last month maybe I did say that but THIS month this is what I believe. I'm learning for myself not for you. Furthermore I don't have a website just for that very reason. I wouldn't have to time to keep it up and information always changes. But one thing will never change and that is that darn Tower, right smack dab in the middle of the moon standing 6 glorious miles high. What is that thing anyway?

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Can I ask you were you first learned about this soul collecter and how you made the links to E.Ts useing it to control our souls "as it were".

Chris please check the second post at the top of this page.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I have changed the word 'experiment' to 'soul farm' because rather than an experiment earth is a place where souls learn from experience. They are recycled until they are able to go to other places and act like adults. Earth is like a crib where souls roll around kicking and screaming. Eventually they mature, grow and learn. And way down the line when they learn to manifest unconditional love they get to go out into the universe and play with the other adults. The source of this information is manifold. There is no one source. Actually it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out even without a source.

Earlier it was said that the U.S. travels daily to the moon, here it says we are recycled till we become mature.

I hate to say it, but the world governments travel to the moon back and forth...to the place that recycles our souls to make us mature...yet THEY (the governments who send people to the moon everyday) are FAR FROM MATURE.
They stir up duality and hate and all there is are wars and manipulation.
We would have free energy if it wasnt for greed of corporations and governments.

Sounds more like a prison planet, but its not sounding to good if those guarding us believe in war themselves.
Seems with technology comes more viloence. Perhaps these E.T.s need to mature?

Peace

Dalen

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join