It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar fact or fiction???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I dont know how old this topic might be but i only heard of bob lazar recently. I would like to know wether you guys belive his story or not and to discuss any topic he is saying is true. If you dont know who Bob Lazar is go to boblazar.com read evrything that is written, it took me about 1 hour 30 mins to read and understand evrything that is be stated, you will find it very interesting and then come back and post you opinians.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Bob Lazar ATS search results.

Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I really like the idea that the alien craft uses gravity to pull space towards it then when it lets go it pulls the craft with it at virtually infinite speeds. I once watched a documentary in which a scientist stated that space is actually a solid matter, he called it dark matter. He said that rather than planets floating in space they are actually rolling on this dark matter but still obviously stuck in the suns gravitational pull.Also when black holes are repersented on screen it is like a solid cone to which god only knows were it goes.I think that this could be proof of Bob lazars statement about the craft, which could be proof about this dark matter I have wrote about. In effect they both could be proof of eachother.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'd recommend checking the recent Guest Speaker Event, as George Knapp knows Bob personally, and had some good insights to some of our questions...

With Bob, there's a lot of both fact and crap, so it's difficult to disseminate. Most tend to throw the baby out with the bath water here....but something tells me the essence of Bob's account is more truth than not.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
A bit further into dark matter! If you can imagine an almost gel substance though you cant feel it, holds the universe together, we on planet earth could be in like an air pocket that oxygen has created from our trees and plants. No other planet has this because obviously thye have no trees. Why dont gaseous planets dispurse if they move round the sun , it could be that they also are being beld together in their own air pockets because thay are gas. I mght be sooo wrong so please correct me if you can.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I know the statements that go with the whole Bob Lazar story, like he was only a technichian at S-4, and that the subject he supposedly mastered in was not at the school he claimed and other stuff that goes for him and against him but what i want is your personal opinains and thoughts about the technoligy and the aliens themselves, more than what another guy who knows him claims.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Gazork is right, Bob's stories are part fact and part fantasy. I doubt he worked at S4, unless he was putting up targets in the dirt. S4 has no hangers.

Its a bombing range

Bob does speak some truth about advanced technologies and wave distortion principles.

Bob's field is in the manipultion of energy through the modulation of various inputs and controls.

Has he worked with aliens, no, has he seen alien crafts, no, has he possibly seen us manufactured advanced technology concept vehicles, yes probably.

Has he at one time had pretty good security clearance, yes

Was he instructed by the goverment to release false statements, yes

So again fact and fiction.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If you go to boblazar.com u will see that apparently S-4 has underground hangers.It is all there in writing that the doors are in the ground and have a sandy gritty surface to camoflage them. this is why i asked that you go to this site and read evrything that is there then come and put your comments in. or as i just have I will tell you were you have written something that is not technically unprovable.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Apparently 12 people went with these aliens (in exchange for the technollogies they gave the U.S) to go to their home planet for scientific reasons. 2 people stayed there, 2 people died there and the remaining eight came back to find they had been subjected to high lvls of radiation and died many years later because of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
there are no hangers at S4 whether in the mountain or below the sand, and majestic 12 sounds like serpo another fairytale....

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I dont think there is any Yes or No anwsers. From what I have read about him, I do not think he is a credible source.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Read this-------->First Hand Info on Bob Lazar

George Knapp is the Television News Reporter who broke the Bob Lazar story and consequently brought "Area-51" into the public mind back in the day. George is very straight shooter and very serious investigator that doesn't get impressed easily.

I've gotten to know George over the past several months through hundreds of personal emails between us and I assure you he believes Bob Lazar has much "under the surface" that he doesn't express in public.

Since you asked for "personal opinions" one Bob Lazar here's mine...

One of the things about Lazar that has always kept me on the fence about him is the fact he has not ever tried to capitalize on his fame. Not once has he tried to sell a book, TV or movie deal, DVD, he doesn't even hit the "Tin Foil Speaker Circuit" for the lousy few bucks you can make on that lowest level venue AKA "UFO Conventions"...

Every other hoaxer, con man, charlatan, and true believer with a story that has achieved any notoriety at all has at least gone and done the cheese ball derby at the UFO Conventions.
NOT Bob Lazar though.

Those who claim he is a "Disnfo Agent" have not kept up with his latest round of persecution from the Feds, I simply don't buy that angle at all. The government is pretty lame when it comes to doing anything well but they aren't that incompetent.

A real Disinfo Agent's general assignment is to deflect attention away from something. Assuming the USG wanted to deflect attention away from their latest generation military gadgetry back then they certainly wouldn't have used Bob Lazar and they sure as hell wouldnt have allowed him to take people out to the Papoose Range to watch said gadgetry FLY, IMHO...
Not to mention they would have made sure Bob was disclosing pure bollocks instead of actual produce.
Element 115, no matter what anyone says about it was talked about 20 years before the public was allowed to know about it by ONE MAN, Bob Lazar.

The critics rant about the fact the stuff doesn't "stay" in this reality for more than a few seconds and that's true but it doesn't alter the FACT Bob Lazar told us about 20 years ago and these same critics were laughing at him and calling him a loon back then because they said it was a fairy tale element, "could never happen" and so on.

Bob Lazar is one of the "enigmas" that defies easy explanation out of hand. He's one of the most interesting cases in UFOlogy IMHO and I don't think we'll ever really know exactly what that means to us.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
there are no hangers at S4 whether in the mountain or below the sand, and majestic 12 sounds like serpo another fairytale....

yes you are right it is project serpo and the group of highly trained (military or other) people were called the majestic/majic 12. How can you know for fact that there are no hangers at S-4. If you dont belive Bob's story thats fine but if you do he says they are there as i have stated.

[edit on 18-8-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

there are no hangers at S4 whether in the mountain or below the sand

To which S-4 are you refering robertfenix? The S-4 southeast of Cactus Flats in R-4809 or the one on the east shore of Papoose Lake in R-4808N? And what is your source for this statement? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Originally posted by chris01621

No other planet has this because obviously thye have no trees.

Hello chris01621, that is an interesting statement. I was wondering what your source was for this information? Thanks.

Why dont gaseous planets dispurse if they move round the sun

Good question. Maybe they aren't gaseous at all. Maybe they are planets just like earth.

it could be that they also are being beld together in their own air pockets because thay are gas.

Sounds like an technical description of NASA.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
John Lear I meant that other planets in our solar system wouldn't be in thier own air pocket because they dont have trees and plant life to create oxygen. As for the gaseous planets, if this idea of dark matter is true perhaps it compresses the gas so it stays as one.I have only heard this idea of dark matter from a scientist on T.V all the other suggestions on this topic are my own guesses. I have no source other than myself

[edit on 18-8-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
i only heard of bob lazar recently. I would like to know wether you guys belive his story or not ... come back and post you opinians.

Realistically, you'll never be able to determine whether this sort of thing is fact or fiction from browsing the internet. My opinion & advice is to read up if it interests you, and then make sure read the debunking arguments, so at least you will know both sides of the coin. Then you should probably file everything under 'I' for Irrelevant and get on with life.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
S4 is a bombing run located on the east and north of the lake in a valley between two mountains. R-4808N seems to ring a bell on base plot map. And if I remember correctly it is kind of irregular shaped and sort of a triangle in appearance with a larger entry into the valley that tapers together in the north end of the S4 bombing site area.

www.dreamlandresort.com...

R-4808N (North East) - Groom Lake Restricted Area. Beyond Papoose Mountain Range(the mountains in-between Papoose and Groom) is a complete no - go - area for Nellis Pilots. Although Papoose is still part of the Nellis Gunnery and Bombing Range was until recently full of targets of which Nellis Aircraft used to Bomb and Strafe, which could very well rule our the Bob Lazaar Story.
More on S-4 on the other pages. This North East Sector is co-owned by the DoE and AFFTC of Edwards AFB.

All material referenced above is Copyright © 1999-2006, Dreamland Resort. All rights reserved

(mods please delete if you feel infringes on Dreamlands Copyrights)

[edit on 18-8-2006 by robertfenix]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

If you go to boblazar.com u will see that apparently S-4 has underground hangers.It is all there in writing that the doors are in the ground and have a sandy gritty surface to camoflage them. this is why i asked that you go to this site and read evrything that is there then come and put your comments in. or as i just have I will tell you were you have written something that is not technically unprovable.

Go a step further and look for the old "Sport Model" Testor brand UFO model kit. Inside, there is a booklet with most of the stuff from the website, etc. I did this years ago, hehe...and actually a search on Lazar is what first brought me here...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

S4 is a bombing run located on the east and north of the lake in a valley between two mountains. R-4808N seems to ring a bell on base plot map. And if I remember correctly it is kind of irregular shaped and sort of a triangle in appearance with a larger entry into the valley that tapers together in the north end of the S4 bombing site area.

You need to update your charts robertfenix. It sounds like you are trying to describe markings on a chart with which you are not familiar. Talk to us in reference points like Sperm Lake, Cedar Pass, East Gate, the Cutoff (to Sandia). Try and get a current Nellis Range Chart. That way you won't be limited to those old rags posted on Dreamlandresort.

R-4808N (North East) - Groom Lake Restricted Area. Beyond Papoose Mountain Range(the mountains in-between Papoose and Groom) is a complete no - go - area for Nellis Pilots.

You need to update your references robertfenix. Groom Lake has been R4808E for some time.

To refresh your memory my original questions was:
What is your source of information for the fllowing statement?

there are no hangers at S4 whether in the mountain or below the sand

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join