It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens Killing 25 American Citizens Per Day

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Originally posted by Sonata
But really are illagals responsible for more crime than any of the other poor minority in America? Its just taking a cross section of a very big pie of crime.

I say police the illegals if thats even possible. I know that giving them citizen ship is a contraversial idea. But what else can we do with them anyways since they are already here? If they are gonna live here and use our health care or any other public service why not just give them IDs and tax the crap out of them? At least with IDs it might make it easier to keep tabs on illegals. I dont really want this myself im just saying what other choice do we have other than policing our boarders with our military?

I'm against that because:

It is unfair to those who have earned citizenship the correct way.
It would be a slap in the face to those who are still waiting in the legal line.
We would lose all control over who is allowed into our country.

And we should have total control over who becomes a citizen. Before anyone calls that racist or whatever, look at some other countries, like Australia, and see what their requirements are for becoming a citizen. We need more productive people, not drains on social services.

I'm also against anchor babies, btw.

How do we manage the ones that are here? One illegal alien at a time; jail them, fine them, then deport them. And promise them a long prison term if they return illegally.

Where to imprison them? There's lots of desert in AZ, and Joe Arpaio could be the head man of the effort.

I agree with you but what else can we do with them in the meantime? Policing them while possible would take a tremendous amount of recourses.

What about a special ID that grants some sort of limited citizenship. Wouldnt at least trying to keep tabs on them help then what the current cituation is now?

I think that we also assume that most illagals create crime but at the same time ignoring the ones that actually follow the laws other than being illegal.

Alot of them are just hard working people that do meaniel labor but at the same time just want to go home to their families at the end of the day just like you and me. No im not defending them Im just saying that they arent all bad people.

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Sonata]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I think that we also assume that most illagals create crime but at the same time ignoring the ones that actually follow the laws other than being illegal.

Well now that would be fine if the followed the laws, but that is not what they do.

What is the very first thing they do when entering this country? Yup they break a law right from the start by entering w/o papers. :shk:

Now what was that you said about following our laws?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
But all we have to do is compare that to other figures to get some perspective.

You do understand proper treatment and early detection could prevent a vast majority of the c.o.d. you posted…kind of ironic don’t you think?

But really are illagals responsible for more crime than any of the other poor minority in America? Its just taking a cross section of a very big pie of crime.

But is it not a completely unnecessary and very preventable addition which acerbating a problem already in existence?...perhaps even freeing-up law enforcement personell for the citizens...

How do we manage the ones that are here? One illegal alien at a time; jail them, fine them, then deport them. And promise them a long prison term if they return illegally.

The fact is that illegal aliens already consume a vast amount of resources. Shutting tight access to these resources would serve two purposes saving money and a type policing in and of itself.

Mandatory citizenship or visa requirements for non-emergency care, general social services, schools, welfare programs, driver’s licenses, renting, employment, remove the ‘anchor baby’ and the ‘sanctuary’ laws…you name it…and enforce the laws on the books very strictly…all while saving money…enticement goes away…

mg

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I would like examples please and maybe a further logical conclusion, Mr. Wupy, of how my posts prove I am a racist.

We have immigrants, both legal and illegal, flowing into this country from all over the world. When you select one race and begin to moan about how terrible they are, you are a racist. You singled out Mexicans and even though the majority of deaths are by accident, you imply they are wantonly slaughtering the good white folk that rightfully met their manifest destiny.

Just because an illegal alien gets in a car accident doesn’t mean they were trying to kill off them god loved Americans. It was an accident.

The other ten or so probably had an attitude such as yours and deserved to be killed.

I’ll probably get demoted from mod for saying that, but it needed to be said.

When you choose a race and start pointing out how terrible they are and why actions should be taken against them, you are taking a racist stand. You did this with your original post.

I know, I know. You say your only pointing out that they are illegal and that gives you a safe place to hide. It doesn’t negate the fact your also going on a diatribe against Mexicans though.

You are entitled to stand there and say you are not a racist, just as I am entitled to say you are. It’s a matter of opinion I suppose.

I believe that when you choose a race of people and condemn them you are taking a racist stand. You believe otherwise.

Perhaps it’s best that we agree that we disagree.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
When you select one race and begin to moan about how terrible they are, you are a racist.

I believe that when you choose a race of people and condemn them you are taking a racist stand. You believe otherwise.

I would appreciate your pointing out where TrueAmerican selected or chose a race of people to condemn.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
the last time I checked, Mexican is not a Race.
It's a nationality.
It's not the fault of the US, that Mexico does not enjoy the diversity that we do here.

I do believe that some, in the defense of illegal immigrants, are accidentally STEREOTYPING them.
Why should the word Mexican, denote racism?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

I would appreciate your pointing out where TrueAmerican selected or chose a race of people to condemn.

It was right about here:

While a silent illegal immigrant war rages in this country right under our feet, Bush is instead obsessed with Iraq and the Middle East. Mr. Bush, you want a terrorist organization that IS an IMMEDIATE threat to the US, and has infiltrated our school system at a grass roots level? Try MEChA. Oh, that is NOT a terrorist organization, you say? I'd say any organization which perpetuates the takeover by force and annexation of a very large portion of US territory is AT LEAST a terrorist organization, if not an outright enemy of the state. Wiretap THEM, Mr. Bush.

wupy

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Do you know about MEChA.? Do you know their agenda? Why would pointing out a malicious agenda of a certain group of hispanic militants make TrueAmerican more racist than if, say, he had pointed out the activities of the local KKK?

These attacks on TrueAmerican are baseless. You are attacking the messenger. It should stop now.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
TrueAmerican made a post.

I replied that I thought he was being racist.

He asked How I came to that conclusion.

I replied to that question.

Grady, You're the only one who seems to have their panties in a bunch over this.

It's just a conversation......(chill out)

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by intrepid
20,000 million illegal aliens? Let's do the math here 20,000,000,000? That's over 3 times the population on Earth. Man, those Mexican's are busy in the sack.

Just curious what math are you talking about I saw nothing stating X times this or Y times that? I would like to know how you turned 20 million into 20 billion is all?

Have you ever done math WORD problems? If not, you may want to protest your educational system. It is completely OBVIOUS what this piece was trying to say. Oops, caught them in the act.

REALLY? And how does the author know these are illegal aliens? Did he ask for any identification? Or did he just ASSUME that they were illegals?

I didn't read past that as it was clear that there was NO logic or facts applied here, just a hate piece.

It is easy for the author to know they are illegals the companies have either admitted they hire illegals or the government has caught them hiring illegals.

I also disagree it is not a hate piece he is simply stating his observations. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to spot illegals.

What do you need to be to spot them? Careful.

Pull up to anyone of the corners they stand on daily that are known to have illegals looking for work, flash a fake badge and they all run like hell. If they weren't illegal they would have no reason to run would they unless of course they have warrants outstanding which I doubt would be the case for lets say all 20 people if that is how many are on the corner.

Have no fear though they are getting closer to Canada everyday when they arrive you too will complain about their stealing your jobs.

That's NOT what the author stated at all, he just said that they were illegals. BTW, is Salma Hayak an illegal? Penelope Cruz? Johny Depp? Hey, we're going by looks here.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
True American posted an opinion piece with a typo. I don't see why that fact would preclude a rational discussion of the subject of crime committed by illegal aliens in the United States.

Anything published should be checked BEFORE publishing. I personally don't think this was a typo, it was propaganda posed to fool less educated people. Sorry, not going to let that fly.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Have you ever done math WORD problems? If not, you may want to protest your educational system. It is completely OBVIOUS what this piece was trying to say. Oops, caught them in the act.

What on earth are you talking about math word problems? We are not talking words we are talking math and I want to know how you came up with 20 billion.
Frankly I do not know or never have heard of word math problems as you put it.

What do you need to be to spot them? Careful.

I already explained, but perhaps you did not understand so here it goes again.

Just pull up to a known corner they hang out on looking for someone to come along and offer them a job. Then flash a fake badge at them and they ALL run like hell that is how you can spot them. Or you could do the alternate of asking them if they are looking for work and when they say yes have them pile into the back of your pick up then drive to a police station and pull in the police station parking lot you get the same result they all get out and run like hell.

Now why would they run?? Yes if one or two had warrents they would run but not all of them.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What on earth are you talking about math word problems? We are not talking words we are talking math and I want to know how you came up with 20 billion.
Frankly I do not know or never have heard of word math problems as you put it.

Sorry, I gave the US educational system more credit than it deserved. Thanks for the update. I'll go through it slowly then. 20,000 million IS 20 billion, use a calculator if you need to.

I already explained, but perhaps you did not understand so here it goes again.

Just pull up to a known corner they hang out on looking for someone to come along and offer them a job. Then flash a fake badge at them and they ALL run like hell that is how you can spot them. Or you could do the alternate of asking them if they are looking for work and when they say yes have them pile into the back of your pick up then drive to a police station and pull in the police station parking lot you get the same result they all get out and run like hell.

Now why would they run?? Yes if one or two had warrents they would run but not all of them.

RIIIGGHHT!!! Now WHO actually does this? Hmm? BTW, noted your use of ALL. Also waiting on if you should deport Salma, Penelope and Johny.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Sorry, I gave the US educational system more credit than it deserved. Thanks for the update. I'll go through it slowly then. 20,000 million IS 20 billion, use a calculator if you need to.

I do not need a calculator.

Try and follow along or perhaps your calculator and you do not know the comma system used in numbers system???

I write 6 billion as 6,525,170,264 (that is the world population according to the CIA fact book,) are you following?

OK now how to you write 298 million? 298,444,215 (that is the US population according to the CIA fact book.) Note the number of commas used.

[edit on 8/19/2006 by shots]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
"A closed mind is a terrible thing to debate with."

Care to answer any of the other points I brought forward shots?

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Let me give all who read this a little personal info about myself and family. I'm a Tejano(a Texano of Spanish/Indian descent) who's family was one of the founding families of Texas. We've even got a county in Texas that bears our name. That's said, I would love to see all these illegal Mexican workers safely and securely back in their native Mexico. Especially if they're breaking the laws of the states which they currently are abiding. If I broke a law in Mexico, I would be harshly treated if not abused by Mexican law enforcement officials. This is not a question about human rights or redressing past injustices, it's about obeying the current laws of our country.
Every time here the term Reconquista of the Southwest US, I would love to give every native American in the Southwest a rifle and free reign to defend their previous tribal lands. These lands belonged to tribes like the Apache, Navajo and Comanche and were strongly defended against the Spanish colonial forces who holed up in their mission like San Antonio and El Paso and barely controlled territory 5 miles from them.
Our neighbors south of the border have had 400+ plus years to develop their economy but are so firmly entrenched in their Patron/Peon class system that their is still no middle class in Mexico after these 4 centuries.
It's high time we held the Mexican govt accountable for the betterment of its own citizenry. The only cure for our illegal immigration problem is true economic development in Mexico for all its citizen and not the just the rich.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

"A closed mind is a terrible thing to debate with."

Care to answer any of the other points I brought forward shots?

I did. I do not know what johnnie and salley have to do with this names are not relevant. If they are standing on a corner boys and girls alike ask them if they want work, when they say yes have them get in the back of the p/u and pull into the nearest police station and I gurantee you they will run if they are illegals.

There are several videos as proof on the internet. If and when I can find one I will send you the link. The last one I saw was from Google as I recall not really sure, but they are out there

BTW little boys and girls do not normally stand on those corners only grow up men normally do that around here, the rest just apply where they will hire them i.e., McDonalds/ fast food joints and hotels

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

There are several videos as proof on the internet. If and when I can find one I will send you the link. The last one I saw was from Google as I recall not really sure, but they are out there

That says it all. Your mind is made up and you won't even discuss this from a point of LOGIC.

Use your Google dude. Be at peace.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

That says it all. Your mind is made up and you won't even discuss this from a point of LOGIC.

You asked how you could spot them and I told you how. now for your enjoyment

Warning Strong Language may be offensive to some

Video evidence

BTW why didn't you admit your error in math

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crgintx
Let me give all who read this a little personal info about myself and family. I'm a Tejano(a Texano of Spanish/Indian descent) who's family was one of the founding families of Texas. We've even got a county in Texas that bears our name. That's said, I would love to see all these illegal Mexican workers safely and securely back in their native Mexico. Especially if they're breaking the laws of the states which they currently are abiding. If I broke a law in Mexico, I would be harshly treated if not abused by Mexican law enforcement officials. This is not a question about human rights or redressing past injustices, it's about obeying the current laws of our country.
Every time here the term Reconquista of the Southwest US, I would love to give every native American in the Southwest a rifle and free reign to defend their previous tribal lands. These lands belonged to tribes like the Apache, Navajo and Comanche and were strongly defended against the Spanish colonial forces who holed up in their mission like San Antonio and El Paso and barely controlled territory 5 miles from them.
Our neighbors south of the border have had 400+ plus years to develop their economy but are so firmly entrenched in their Patron/Peon class system that their is still no middle class in Mexico after these 4 centuries.
It's high time we held the Mexican govt accountable for the betterment of its own citizenry. The only cure for our illegal immigration problem is true economic development in Mexico for all its citizen and not the just the rich.

I could'nt have said it better myself, and True American don't let the "moderator" Intrepid discourage you, notice how he continously bangs the 20billion figure, like it really matters! check this link out crgintx.

www.newsmax.com...

I'll add this, the INVASION is being funded by the same forces inside the U.S.A. that are responsible for the Wars. that's a fact! The Neo-Con Bolshevics!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join