It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO photographed in Poland!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
this is the weirdest UFO I've ever seen, has anyone seen one like this before??? the shape is very odd.

www.ufodigest.com...

Mrs. Korejwo didn't see the object when the photo was taken. Note that the horizontal lines visible in the photo are clothes lines with colorful clips.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by the_sentinal]

[edit on 17-8-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
That is an odd one..... It baffles me.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I've stared at this thing for 5 minutes and can't come up with any logical explanation - is there anyone out there who can analyse the photo? I've taken a peek at it with MSPaint and some of the edges do look a bit too 'perfect' compared to the integrity of the rest of the objects in the image. I am no expert in photo analysis though so this may be normal.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It just looks like a film defect to me, regardless of whatever the author claims about Kodak's analysis.

The photo is obviously taken on low speed, poor quality film like you'd find in a disposable camera - washed out colors and badly overexposed - and there's no way you could capture an object moving "too fast to see" on film like this. They're pulling your leg I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimi

I've stared at this thing for 5 minutes and can't come up with any logical explanation - is there anyone out there who can analyse the photo? I've taken a peek at it with MSPaint and some of the edges do look a bit too 'perfect' compared to the integrity of the rest of the objects in the image. I am no expert in photo analysis though so this may be normal.

There is nothing in the photo that doesn't belong in it, i have never seen something so abstract rofl.. Also analyzing a photo with MSpaint isn't really helping

Let me fix a embossed version, this might show some stuff.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This requires an image hunt.

There is a very similar image, taken at night time of a craft with that same washed out orange on it and the dark colour at the base. The only thing is that the segments of the craft make the image look very strange indeed. This is almost a perfect shot of that said night time image.

Ill have a troll through the web to see if I can find it.

Great image though, and later i'll have a look at it in Twisted brush ( An amazing paint / photo manipulation software set)

Dae

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thats such a bizarre photo!

I think my 6 year old son will work for the MIB because he came over and asked me what I was looking at. I said that I didnt know and then told him how the photo was taken. He then goes on to tell me that it is the moon, the way the moon looks behind the trees and the black bit is the trees, he walked off muttering that he knows and no-one else knows.

Oh, and I think it kinda looks like a 70's light shade that someone threw out the window but it looks too big, even then some of those 70's furniture designs were pretty big...

[edit on 17/8/06 by Dae]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
My question is if the object wasnt there when the photo was taken then what was she taking a photo of???

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The object is clearly in front of the trees, but at the same time behind the clotheslines, The black portion of the object has what appear to be eye's or something like that, very weird................

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
My question is if the object wasnt there when the photo was taken then what was she taking a photo of???

that is always the issue in my mind. A picture of a desolate street with no landmarks and huh, what's this? a ufo in the sky ruining my great snapshot of a crappy street?

same thing here. is this guy a tree and clothesline photographer? why take the picture in the first place?

and why wait ten years to show anyone?

[edit on 17-8-2006 by Crakeur]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Looks like a blurry Chinese Latern

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Some things that I find strange in this story:

If this was taken with a film camera, why do we have a photo that looks like it was taken with a cell-phone?

The people that said that the film was not defective were "Kodak photo laboratory workers", they were not technicians.

If the object was moving too fast then it would have appeared only as orange streak across the photo.

They do not speak of the easiest way of making a photo like this in film camera, take two pictures without advancing the film. In this way the pictures are superimposed and the photo is not altered in any way.

Is it only me or the site that is pointed as the source does not have any information about it?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
lmao thats one of the worst i've seen, although since i registered on this forum i have seen plenty of obvious fakes or the person did't see the objetc when the photo was taken so it's more'n like the camera if not idk but it definetly is not a UFO

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
To me it looks like a lantern or even some kind of retro furniture thrown in front of the camera.

It kind of looks leather or rubber to me and you can clearly see a seam running up the centre

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

If the object was moving too fast then it would have appeared only as orange streak across the photo.

Tru dat... Maby the camera was able 2 pick it up where as the human eye couldn't?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It is actually a time traveling device...

operated by a very secret govrernment institution to send time travelers back into time to correct time line errors or prevent manmade catastrophies...

doesn't anyone watch TV anymore... geez...

very wierd looking... I await more analysis...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It looks kind of like a friggin giant eyeball! I'm going crazy trying to figure this out!!!!

If it were a spacecraft I would think it to be a drone or single pilot pod. It also looks somewhat like a bowling ball in a beanbag chair.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Very unusual looking, although it doesn't really look right. It looks kinda unreal and out of place. I'm leaning towards glare or some sort of camera glitch.

Plus it doesn't look like its moving fast at all, and seriously if you would have noticed something like that before you took the picture.

Of course I'm not photography expert so these are just educated guesses and opinions...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm going to opt for something leather or fake leather and the black circle is the base (cheesy cardboard or thin fiberboard). The protruding effect of the black circle is just the clothspins looking like a reflection.

I'm gonna say beanbag or some sort of brown leather furniture from the 60's.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Did someone throw up an "acorn" , entering the frame as the picture was taken?
Or maybe a pumpkin?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join