It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO photographed in Poland!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
But the two pictures you reference are not created "fakes". As 12m8keall2c
pointed out, they are unretouched photos of birds.

In order to have credibility in identifying these objects, one must actually study them and not just scream "fake" every time. A "debunk" that doesn't involve critical thinking is just as bad as a "True Believer" posting every hoax photo as "the best ufo picture ever".

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Maybe its just me, but it looks like someone tossed a terra cotta pot up in the air and took a picture.
The clothes pins give me the illusion of a convex, somewhat reflective black surface, but perhaps it is just the dark interior of the vase.

Most terra cotta pots have a lip around the opening but some do not.

I have some pics of some similar shapes. I am not saying that this is what it is, but If the idea of a UFO was not already put out there, my brain would have said, "Terra Cotta pot in flight".
I hope these links work.
www.frombali.com...
This one has the same shape but not the same color.

www.mexicoetc.com...
This has the similar color but he shape is a litle off.

These pots come in all shapes and sizes. Just my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Why no blur? These pics really bug me, all ways the same ingredients - weird shape, list of professionals who have apparently looked at it, but no way of knowing if they did etc etc. They are interesting to look at, but in reality what can be proven with them?

Having a negative day....

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Was watching a show on the History channel about a UFO crash in the late 50's,I believe in Maine,sounds exactly like what eye witnesses decribed

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV

The lady who said she did not see this object is either blind, or lying to get attention.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by LordBaskettIV]

And these are the only options for this photo
It couldnt be that UFO's slip in and out of this dimension in the blink of an eye ??

[edit on 18-8-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
this picture reminds me of the kecksburg incident, reminds me ALOT. Here's a link for kecksburg incident: KECKSBURG
any thoughts?

-Jimmy-

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You really have to watch the video to get the full impact of how identical the two really are. The side by side pics here are good but in the video it also shows the object in the same tilt as the thread subject pic.

In fact I believe it shows 3 different distinct angles of view for this particular style of object. I also believe they are the same exact thing.

If you really want a deciding factor, watch the video.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
imagine the picture without the "probe" in it. who would want to take a picture of that bland scenery? it has to be a fake, just because the photographer was lieing.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'd like to see a higher res scan of this picture. Can anyone get it for free?

Could it be a coma projection, with a causal light source off to the lower right or upper left?

Take a look at this lens flare photo.

Notice that one of the 'globe' effects has an oblong globe with another inside of it, at approximately the same position as what we are seeing in the photo of discussion. Its is possible that some weird lens glare was captured and that somehow the inner sphere represented negative refraction of the light from outside the central aperature (clothes pins) Notice that the tree color behind the object in question is also very dark, which would give the impression of a dark bubble on the object. Just a tought.

I don't know what this is.

At the moment, I am going to second the vote for orange olive. However, I ammend that position by claiming that it is a 4 foot diameter, flying orange olive behind the clothes line.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Even in Europe, the most likely thing to find on a clothes line is...clothes

Here's a map of pixels in the dark spot which are the same exact color as other pixels in the scene:

Since the pixels in the "plug" are identical in color to the foliage around the thing, it suggests that it might be a flat object blown into cylinder by the wind.

On this website you can see a picture of sheets begining to become tubular by wind action.

It's probably a towel, although it does sort of resemble this photograph by Josef Albers:
www.guggenheimcollection.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WRCSVT
imagine the picture without the "probe" in it. who would want to take a picture of that bland scenery? it has to be a fake, just because the photographer was lieing.
or maybe she took a pic of friends who didnt want the publicity and they were cut out, perhaps this accounts for the lower quality as the smaller pic was then blown up to full size.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Looks like a rotting kumquat falling of the tree?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
ats28345_pod.jpg

When I took this photo the object couldn't be viewed with the naked eye. Truprint said that there was no defect with the film, and it wasn't the fault of the camera as they had processed the photo several times. When the object appeared in the negative they then concluded it was part of the photo.

It is the shield like object at the bottom of the photo.

I believe this is a genuine photo of an anomalous object. I didn't anticipate to photograph this object and I have had the photo analysed by experts and they concur to the authenticity of the photo.

Besides people like that woman and me have no time to hoax photos. I can give dates, time and place for all the anomalous photos that I have taken. A hoaxer wouldn't be able to do that.

Not in my opinion anyway.

[edit on 18/8/06 by rachel07]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I don't usually do this but since nobody either noticed or cared to respond to my post on page 2 (fair enough either way:lol
I again repost my earlier post and have added more specifics links below it.

Again, a Chinese lantern blowing in the wind might look like that. The sites listed are two of many, many different sites on the net that sell chinese lanterns of all types from traditional ones lit with candles, to battery operated ones lit with light bulbs and even ones lighted with red LEDs.

Now I will admit that I don't have any dead on matches but a lot of similar looking things in both shape and color. But considering that both sites seem to offer a completely (for the most part) different assortment of lanterns I would think that there has to be a site out there with one more resembling the orange thing in the picture.

I'm scanning sites in my spare time but again, there are lots out there and work comes first after all.

Anyhoo, original post:

Originally posted by Spiderj
How about a large Chinese lantern blowing in the wind. Specifically a battery operated chinese lantern not open flame.

Here's a couple of sites with a ton of paper lanterns including cylinder, custom and unique shapes both open flame and battery powered:

www.asianideas.com...

www.paperlanternstore.com...

Not saying it's an exact match but if you look at the pic the black bit could be the top of the lantern that is usually attached to a line or string.

Spiderj

More specific links from the above pages:
us.st11.yimg.com...

white but conga shaped:

battery operated:
asianideas.com...

white lantern lit with red leds and white lantern lit with blue leds:
us.st11.yimg.com...
us.st11.yimg.com...

Before anyone snickers or says it's not a lantern, I will say the likelyhood of it being some form of lantern or patio light is far greater than it being some form of flying extraterrestrial or interdimensional craft.

IMO of course.

SPiderj

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I think I got it this time. Here is the photo to which I was referring that I took in July 2002.

I believe the acorn like object is solid and if you look close there appears to be something inside the dark area on the left inside the acorn like object.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Finally, here is the photo to which I have been trying to get onto the thread.mywebpage

Also, my webpage where I have pasted some more of my anomalous photos along with photos that have been emailed to me from other people.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Looks like David Blane's multidimensional sphincter to me.
Or possibly the "A" hole where all the ATS posters get their wacky ideas

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
That, my friend, is a lens flare.

Yes, I noticed that it has a black spot on the bottom. However, if you look closely at this dark spot, you can se a fleck of dust on the camera that blocked part of the light for the lens that is responsible for the flare.

The speck of dust made the lens flare appear crescent in shape. No need ot get excited.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
"object" is between clothes line and trees... sun appears to be in roughly the eleven o'clock position on both the "object" and the trees (nice). Trees have shadows almost directly beneath them (where you would expect them to be if the sun were almost directly overhead)

"object" dosen't seem to be casting a shadow... odd that.

"object" also seems (to me) to be slightly opaque, emboss seems to bring out tree textures within the object.

my two cents (worthless after taxes): double exposure.

rock on
twj

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join