It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO photographed in Poland!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
From the video and for reference to the "acorn" UFO in the initial post:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
To reach the minute 42 of that video implies a download of almost 100MB.

It is too much for my impoverished finances.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Thank you.

Edit: they are similar, but the one from the video has a more "natural" look, its base is not a perfect circle.

[edit on 17/8/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Actually if you watch the VIDEO you will see that they are metallic capsules. They almost appear like they may be made of liquid metal. These are the close ups of the sihgtings of multiple orbs that have been popping up around the world recently. Mexico, (possibly)spain. Even though the spanish incident is more likely to be bunk.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Either way as you can see here the similarity is striking to say the least. Thanks for the side-by-side by the way!

DSO

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
honestly it looks like a lamp reflecting in the window or something.

100% sure it's not a ufo. If anything its a film defect.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
looks like an acorn falling from a tree.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Could it be a double exposure or a reflection of a light similer to thiese

ohadonline.com...

although the orange bit looks alot more solid then a glass light.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Somekind of Multiple Exposure, Makes no Sense as a U.F.O. Dosent even look like its really there And if it was it still lookes Like it shouldent be there, Multiple Exposure is all I can Muster.

Not Saying its A Hoax NOT AT ALL!, just that this Isent a UFO as its not really there

Especially as she dident see it as the Photo was taken, that should give every one a big Clue.

It lookes Bizzar but warrents no furthur investigation unless this is a Photographers Fourm.

Great pic non the less.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm Very Sorry is there a Video of this? I dident Realize, I dident see a Lnk to a Video only a Pic.. Ill Waver my Opinion until I've seen the Video.. I still can't Find it Where is it?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
www.ufoevidence.org...

"My husband photographed this object late last year. I had sensed it; however, the object wasn't visible at the time this photograph was taken."

www.ufoevidence.org...

"Rob RS: It's not fake. Unless my camera did something I don't know about. The pic was taken on a canon digital 3.1 megapixel camera. The setting was at Automatic. I was taking a picture of the boat in the back ground, the China shipping lines boat. When I took the picture there was nothing in the air, I didn't even know I had the object in the pic until I came home a week later and went through my pictures, and I was like...."what is that??" "
-This gentleman claims that the pic is on his memory card-HARD evidence

www.ufoevidence.org...

"I had pulled over off the highway to buy some fruits at a very isolated fruit stand/store and i snapped a picture of this warehouse in the lot over. I can solemnly affirm to you that it is not a prank and that i did not even see it when i took the picture. In fact, i am about 95% percent sure that it wasn't even there, as i'm certain that i would have seen it. I believe this is also more or less the case for Rob. This is image was taken with a Canon Digital Rebel XT and the mode was automatic and set for outdoors. "

*ahem* - CHECK! Your move.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
^^^ What relevance does ANY of this have to the topic of discussion?

Honestly ...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Sorry to be rude but it looks like a big red breast.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

^^^ What relevance does ANY of this have to the topic of discussion?

Honestly ...

READ trentreznors post. He feels that an object being invisible to the naked eye is a worthy argument. Im showing that many ufos that manifest on a photo are invisible at the time. IM saying perhaps the level of physics we are dealing with is above our capabilities of our understanding.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I've actually seen the object in the second picture flying near my house. As it flew it seemed to tilt back and forth aswell.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyklonBZ_22_19
READ trentreznors post. He feels that an object being invisible to the naked eye is a worthy argument. Im showing that many ufos that manifest on a photo are invisible at the time. IM saying perhaps the level of physics we are dealing with is above our capabilities of our understanding.

zyklonBZ_22_19,

I apologize if I've misinterpreted your approach here.

However, two of the linked "UFO" stories/images you posted are seagulls. Having read/viewed such I assumed your intent was off-topic ridicule. If that not be the case, please respond accordingly.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
My question is if the object wasnt there when the photo was taken then what was she taking a photo of???

Ditto. After looking at the photo, i asked myself the same question. What was she taking a picture of?

That was all i wanted to ask, but knew someone would surely beat me to it (hopefully), so i scrolled down to find someone had, again raising my faith in my beloved ATS co-members.

Thanks for not dissapointing Sentinal.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't see these two images as being at all similar except in a very general way. Consider: the bottom of object #1 is clearly round, one would almost say perfectly round, and.. is that a rivet that I spy in the center of the bottom attachment of photo # 1?, in comparison, object#2 shows a bottom that is elongated and distorted and the bottom is clearly concave, whereas object #1's is flat. I think that object #1 is probably a table lamp with the cord cut off and this photo (#1) was achieved through a double or multiple exposure. Object #2 is a different matter altogether and I can not make even an educated guess as to what that is.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Im going to go completely against the grain here and go with 'same object' in both pics.

Ever seen an octopus jet away under water? thats what that circular opening at the base looks like to me - some kind of propulsion, albeit natural, to get the creature out of sight.

yes thats right, i said creature. I have been underwater, inches from octopuses and not seen them, and yet seconds later they zoom away - their cammo is awe inspiring. Thats how in my limited experience I got to find an octy thats hidden underwater - flash photo where you think it will be if you have an idea, and it gets all flustered and loses some composure. thats what i think is caught here - a very unusual airborne creature, capable of amazing camouflage that was in the camera flash turned orange for a split second. Then because of no other artificial light, vanished back into its camouflage and rose again into the sky.

for the video, well im going for the same. Just look how close that colour blends into the clouds and sky...awesome.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
@zyklonBZ_22_19- Your 2nd and 3rd links to UFO pics are horribly fake. Infact they are a combination of 3D imaging and 2d post work. I could make "photos" that look more real of ufos than that.

Here is one I made of a girl, seeing an alien prob:

I could even make a tutorial, showing how to do it....and how to spot it.
The orange object in that "poland photo" looks like an inflated bag of some type...I won't go as far as saying its a weather ballon.......it has those "inflated" qualitys to it, not being perfectly round..almost soft looking.I say that its an orange trashbag,filled with leaves. The dark area is a trashcan lid, tied to the bag.The lady who said she did not see this object is either blind, or lying to get attention.

[edit on 17-8-2006 by LordBaskettIV]

[edit on 17-8-2006 by LordBaskettIV]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join