It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whole Solar System is Undergoing Global Warming.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by melatonin
Now if you want to account for glacial cycles, GHG effects are required. Same for the most recent period of warming.

Not when many of those proxies you like to use so much don't show the RWP, the MWP or the LIA while others claim these climate change events were not global or that the RWP and the MWP were less warm than the alte 20th century when dozens of research done by other scientists shows these two events were warmer than the lat 20th century....

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I know tha this might seem to be off topic, but bear with me a minute.

The suns orbit around the milky is supposed to take 226 million years. according to this link

and the earth is about 4,54 billion years old it must have done the loop several times before. Problem for me is the assumptiom that milky way itself isn't in orbit.

If this too was on an orbit I would assume it would be a pretty large one that took what a few billion years or longer?

Find if difficult to grasp also the concept of heat in a vacumm that would be mappable to the degree some have suggested.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by puzzled2
Problem for me is the assumptiom that milky way itself isn't in orbit.

If this too was on an orbit I would assume it would be a pretty large one that took what a few billion years or longer?

our milky way galaxy is not in an 'orbit', but is has a motion in space,
the milky way galaxy is on a collision course with the ?Andromena? galaxy

measuring light frequency tells scientists the direction of our motion, and other observations of movement of further, distant galaxies indicate that galaxies tend to group themselves in larger 'structures'...
rather than moving in 'orbits'

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I showed these documents to a friend recently who debated for hours and hours with me previously on the subject. The conclusion we came in the privious debate was that there was not enough evidence in general to take the blame off man. It felt good to show him this and he changed his mind on the whole idea of human-influenced-climate-change. Finally some truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Real Cause of Global Warming (maximum emissions activity 23/12/2012)

After reading this article Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here! and learning that it seems our
The Sun will be crossing the ecliptic which will be aligned also with the milky way galaxy at around 2012 just like the Mayan calender portrays.

Here is a full view of the sky at noon on December 21st, 2012 A.D. The band of the Milky Way can be seen stretching from the lower right to the upper left. The more or less vertical dotted line indicates the Galactic Equator. The planets can be seen tracing a roughly horizontal path through the chart, indicating the ecliptic. The sun, quite strikingly, is dead center in the Sacred Tree. Let's look closer.

image source: edj.net...

The field is now reduced from a horizon-to-horizon view to a field of 30 degrees. Part of the constellation of Sagittarius can be seen in the lower left portion of the chart. The planet in the middle-to-upper left portion of the chart is Pluto, which rarely travels directly along the ecliptic. The center square near the sun is placed on the Trifid Nebula (M20). According to the star chart I used, this nebula is very close to the crossing point of Galactic Equator and ecliptic. However, a small star (4 Sgr) is even closer; it sits right on the Galactic Equator and its declination is only 00 .08' below the ecliptic. Let's look closer at these features.

image source: edj.net...
Source

This entails our Sun will be at maximum solar capacity which leads me to believe that this could be the cause to our so called global warming.

It seems that this is the real reason for global warming since higher energy levels of the Milky Way are almost certain to cause our Sun to burn hotter and emit higher energies. Temperatures have been seen to rise on virtually all the planets in our system. This seems quite apart from any local phenomenon like greenhouse gases etc.

You can read here about the other changes happening in our solar system.

Other changes happening in our system

The "marriage" of our birth galaxy with our new adopted Milky Way galaxy is causing energy shifts that are obvious just about everywhere. Here are some changes being watched by scientists:

* A growth of dark spots on Pluto.

* Reporting of auroras on Saturn.

* Reporting of Uranus and Neptune polar shifts (They are magnetically conjugate planets), and the abrupt large-scale growth of Uranus' magnetosphere intensity.

* A change in light intensity and light spot dynamics on Neptune.

* The doubling of the magnetic field intensity on Jupiter (based upon 1992 data), and a series of new states and processes observed on this planet as an aftermath of a series of explosions in July 1994 [caused by "Comet" SL-9]. That is, a relaxation of a plasmoid train which excited the Jovian magnetosphere, thus inducing excessive plasma generation and it's release in the same manner as Solar coronal holes inducing an appearance of radiation belt brightening in decimeter band (13.2 and 36 cm), and the appearance of large auroral anomalies and a change of the Jupiter - Io system of currents.

Update Note: A stream of ionized hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, etc. is being directed to Jupiter from the volcanic areas of Io through a one million amperes flux tube. It is affecting the character of Jupiter's magnetic process and intensifying it's plasma genesis.[Z.I.Vselennaya "Earth and Universe" N3, 1997 plo-9 by NASA data]

* A series of Martian atmosphere transformations increasing its biosphere quality. In particularly, a cloudy growth in the equator area and an unusual growth of ozone concentration.

Update Note: Mars Surveyor Satellite encountered an atmospheric density double that projected by NASA upon entering a Mars orbit. This greater density bent one of the solar array arms beyond the full and open stop. This combination of events has delayed the beginning of the scheduled photo mission for one year.

* A first stage atmosphere generation on the Moon, where a growing natrium atmosphere is detected that reaches 9,000 km in height.

* Significant physical, chemical and optical changes observed on Venus; an inversion of dark and light spots detected for the first time, and a sharp decrease of sulfur-containing gases in its atmosphere.

* A Change in the Quality of Interplanetary Space Towards an Increase in Its Interplanetary and Solar-Planetary Transmitting Properties.

When speaking of new energetic and material qualities of interplanetary space, we must first point out the increase of the interplanetary domains energetic charge, and level of material saturation. This change of the typical mean state of interplanetary space has two main causes:

* The supply/inflow of matter from interstellar space. (Radiation material, ionized elements, and combinations.)

* The after effects of Solar Cycle 22 activity, especially as a result of fast coronal mass ejection's [CME's] of magnetized solar plasmas.

What does it all mean?

We of the overarching Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy have finally come down next to, and even with the massively powerful spiral armed equatorial plane of the Milky Way Galaxy.

In our movement through space, our Earth has now fully begun to respond to the more powerful galactic energies and electro-gravitational bias of the massive Milky Way. We have reached the higher energy equatorial disc region of the massive spiral arm. We have now been "adopted" by a new system, a stronger and more powerful system, and we can expect changes on almost every level of energy.

Whatever these changes are, they are all part of the natural birth, death, rebirth and transformation of the cosmos. As our knowledge of the universe grows, we cannot but understand how much we do not understand. Such is life.
Source

All this could explain why there have been such things like snow in Africa, mysterious clouds spray the sky with light, weird weather, and many other damaging things happening on our planet, I can personally tell the sun is hotter this year than last year it cooks my skin twice as fast.
I do believe us humans are not helping the matter by adding so much Co2 to the air and creating a even faster global warming effect, but I am sure we are in for some harsh time ahead it could be the reason why the USA and Britain are so gung ho for Total Control of the masses and it could also explain all there secret Under Ground Citys, Facilities and shelters.
underground Britain
underground Britain 2
Many more underground cities
I am sure most know about the Denver airport and its rumors that the Queen of England bought alot of land around the same area where the airport was built with its 5billion dollar underground *Secret* Base.Denver Airport explained here
ATS thread about the Denver airport. Thread here

Now my questions is why do they not talk about this kind of scientific evidence in the media?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Okay, so there's warming the solar system. Does that mean people are not involved? With all the green house gases we are putting out (compared to the last century), radiation is being kept within the planet and not being reflected effectively. 1-2 degree difference in temperature has drastic effects on the coral reefs which is an ecosystem (for fishes) and storm buffer on its own.

you may say, Earth was warmer previously at the same temperatures and it survived, what's wrong with it now? Well change in temperature is RAPID. There isn't enough time for species to adapt through evolution and may become extinct.

So who are we to blame earth's global warming on natural occurance and being blind to the fact that we are accelerating the rate of warming which endangers the lives of people, animal species and the environment?

Who is guilty of being ignorant? really now.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by yuwing]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Okay, so there's warming the solar system. Does that mean people are not involved?

Well, it's a strong indicator...

1-2 degree difference in temperature has drastic effects on the coral reefs which is an ecosystem (for fishes) and storm buffer on its own.

Global warming, per se, will not threaten coral reefs. In 1998 (if memory serves) there was some bleaching, but this was due to an unusually strong El Nino effect. Corals are capable of switching their symbiotic algae to a more heat tolerant species, and as such can handle some warming. Even if they couldn't, they would simply spread northwards, bringing their unfathomable diversity with them.

you may say, Earth was warmer previously at the same temperatures and it survived, what's wrong with it now? Well change in temperature is RAPID. There isn't enough time for species to adapt through evolution and may become extinct.

No, they won't. The only species currently under threat by global warming per se are those living near the high arctic, which represents a limited spectrum. Most other species stand to gain, especially as rainforests expand from the extra CO2 and and humidity associated with high temperatures. Regardless, the planet has not been warming for a decade now.

So who are we to blame earth's global warming on natural occurance and being blind to the fact that we are accelerating the rate of warming which endangers the lives of people, animal species and the environment?

Right, who are we to blame the Earth for regulating it's own climate? I mean really... would you rather it be colder? In the last ice ages, deserts expanded and rainforests turned to grassland. Not good for diversity. Warm periods, on the other hand, are associated with a flourishing biosphere.

Who is guilty of being ignorant? really now.

Not I, sir. I just form a conclusion based on the given evidence. I am by no means alone, either.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Does anyone see a strikingly odd similarity to the years discussed. It seems to me that a lot of doomsday theorists say that the end of the world may also be in 2012 when we pass into a new sun cycle and through a cosmic field of dust. Hmm! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THESE VARIABLES ARE COMBINED! The mayans had a theory long before telescopes. They seemed to think some sun god would reappear in 2012!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is proof that our military has established major bases on the other planets in our solar system. Those big Humvees are spewing CO2 all over the universe.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I recently heard a theory that an ice age occurs once every 26,000 years, and not the X amount of years previously thought. (guessed) It has been said that we are actually heading towards the end of the previous ice age (because the ice still exists) and into the beginning of the new. It is also thought that the new ice age will peak in approximately 2,500-3,000 years from now (after the age of Aquarius) and will stay at peak level for approximately a further 3,500-4,000 years.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
As it turns out it seems the theory about the 26,000 year cycle having anything to do with ice ages is not true, I should have done some research on other factors before posting it. sorry guys.

The first person to create a detailed theory about the 26,000 year cycle was Joseph Adhémar, who published a book on the subject in 1842

muller.lbl.gov...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpspace

I was doing some research last night while responding to another thread about James Hansen advocating civil disobedience over global warming, and found that there may be many different reasons for global warming that are NOT connected to humans.

Interestingly enough, one of the reasons could be because our solar system is entering into a spot in the galaxy that contains more energy than where we are currently.

The theory is that we are NOT a part of the Milky Way Galaxy, but part of a smaller galaxy that is being pulled into the Milky Way Galaxy, which has more energy.

I had read about this a while back, but then read something else which made it seem like this could be false, so now I don't know what to think.

Anyway, the website where I found this information is here

Scroll down past the "bumblebee die off mystery solved" info. (of course it's herbicide (bumblebees)

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seridium

OOps, sorry I just saw your response and posted a link to the same thing further down below you. That said, I agree with you. Which is why I posted a link.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I know the subject of global warming is a heavily debated topic, but warming of the planet I believe is very real. The orbit of the Earth is shaped like a egg. When the Earth is further away its cooler, closer it's warmer. The thing is the earths orbit is degrading and being pulled closer to the sun, because of sun's massive gravitational pull. Every year the earth is close to the sun during the summer it's pulled closer and closer and then that pull is then compounded making it even faster. Like the closer 2 magnets get closer to one another the more stronger the pull becomes. So the egg shape I think is changing to a more stretched and elliptical shape. The earth gets slingshot around the sun faster and sends the Earth out further so now we will see more extreme winters and more extreme summers. Then once that orbit starts to degrade over time the elliptical starts to turn into a egg shape again and eventually a circle close the sun like Venus or Mercury. Man made emissions don't help the problem either. Believe it or not the Earths days are numbered and it's fate is inevitable. The only solution to this problem would be to terraform planet mars as it will take the Earth place.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by sean]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I agree, I don't believe we should be wasteful and purposefully create extra garbage etc, but I don't believe in human caused global warming either. This is just another reason to make all those new taxes on the people because of their causing global warming. Whatever!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sean

Yes, but the problem is as i pointed out in this thread, I was the member Muaddib, the warming was happening to several planets with an atmosphere, including Moons were warming and having dramatic Climate Changes at a time when the Sun was the most active in over 1,000 years.

The entire activity of the Sun was off the chart for over 1,000 years, then in 2006 NASA's David Hathaway and other scientists reported that the Sun's conveyor belt had suddenly stopped to a crawl, and with it all the activity of the Sun has been decreasing.

There have been some Sunspots in the past three years, but fewer than we have had in almost over a century. Yes there are still some effects of warming because the oceans of Earth had been storing all the extra heat from the high solar activity. But this extra heat is being depleted, and once the oceans get cold enough we will reallly be in trouble.

If the activity of the Sun continues like it is, we will find ourselves in another Little Ace Age. yet we still have policymakers, politicians, environmentalists, and in general most governments on Earth trying to impose taxes on a natural gas that is needed for all life on the planet to exist.

This is being done only to control us, and squeeze us of as much money as possible.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

If the activity of the Sun continues like it is, we will find ourselves in another Little Ace Age. yet we still have policymakers, politicians, environmentalists, and in general most governments on Earth trying to impose taxes on a natural gas that is needed for all life on the planet to exist.

This is being done only to control us, and squeeze us of as much money as possible.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

Hi Mauddib, it has been a few years since I saw you post and as usual, you are still hitting the nail on the head. Its not that its so bad that these people are trying to make some money from the gullible, its that their policies are actually going to make it much harder to effectively respond once the reality of the cooling cycle is finally too pronounced to ignore.

Instead of cap and trade policies, we need to be encouraging the development of agriculture further south as the planting zones will all shift south by one zone in the next 25 years. That's darn fast and the response time to keep from starving is critical now. To many people so used to finding their food on a grocery shelf, it may seem a world away. It doesn't take much of a deficit in the supply to empty those shelves. Just take a look at Wal-Mart's ammo shelf. No real reason for the shortage other than speculation and they cannot keep ammo on the shelves. It will take less panic to do that to food.

For some more info, everyone might try researching the Maunder Minimum and Dalton Minimum. They both tie to cooling periods caused by a prolonged solar minimum.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
OUR SOLAR SYSTEM IS WARMING UP

Astronomers have noticed warming of Neptune's largest moon, Triton, Mercury, Mars and the Earth. Massachusetts Institute of Technology News says that Pluto is undergoing global warming of about 2 degrees Celsius over the past 14 years, as evidenced by a threefold increase in the planet's atmospheric pressure. A team led by James Elliot, director of MIT's Wallace Observatory, made this finding by watching the dimming of a star when Pluto passed in front of it. Astronomer Jay Pasachoff, said that, Pluto's global warming was "likely not connected with that of the Earth. The major way they could be connected is if they were caused by a large increase in sunlight. But the solar constant -- the amount of sunlight received each second -- is carefully monitored by spacecraft, and we know the sun's output is much too steady to be changing the temperature of Pluto."

The Hubble Space Telescope has found evidence that Neptune's Largest Moon is Triton is also warming up significantly. Triton is undergoing global warming -- percentage-wise, it's a very large increase," said James L. Elliot, an astronomer at MIT. The warming trend is causing part of Triton's frozen nitrogen surface to turn into gas, thus making its thin atmosphere denser. Thanks to Massachusetts Institute of Technology News

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Damn those little green martians! They must be working in there little coal plants, releasing freon from there H1 Hummers with 24's and cutting down all the.....uhh..moss?

Mars may be going through a period of climate change, new findings from NASA's Mars Odyssey orbiter suggest.
Odyssey has been mapping the distribution of materials on and near Mars' surface since early 2002, nearly a full annual cycle on Mars. Besides tracking seasonal changes, such as the advance and retreat of polar dry ice, the orbiter is returning evidence useful for learning about longer-term dynamics.
"Odyssey is giving us indications of recent global climate change in Mars," said Dr. Jeffrey Plaut, project scientist for the mission at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif.
www.globalwarmingsurvivalcenter.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I implore all AGW zealots (that's evangelists of anthropogenic global warming) to look at the Vostok ice core graph. It shows that the Earth goes through a natural and predictable pattern of ice ages separated by warming brevities known as interglaciations. These ice ages last approximately 100,000 years and the warming interglaciations last about 15,000 years. We currently live in the Holocene interglaciation period, the last two interglaciations have been much warmer than the one we live in today. This is due to the so-called Milankovitch cycle - a slight skewing of the Earth's trajectory as it orbit's the Sun. It also shows that CO2 lags temperature, by 200-1000 years. This pretty much blows the whole theory that CO2 drives (or strongly amplifies) temperature out of the window.

There also hasn't been any statistically meaningful warming since 2001 despite increases of CO2 emissions. This graph is always very eye-opening: www.palisad.com... It shows CO2 and temperature over a 15,000 year period - notice how CO2 has been much lower when temperature has soared and how CO2 has been steadily accruing since the beginning of the Holocene 7,000 years ago. Apart from computer models (which are more ore less statistical witchcraft) there really is no evidence for AGW (read up on Spencer and Lindzen), it's just a massive embezzlement scheme and dare I say it for fear of being labelled a crazy conspiracy theorist, but a pretext for population reduction (Google "the rush for biofuels millions starving to death").

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Nathan-D]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join