It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush - Stoned? Drunk? Medicated? Retarded? Presidential Tester for the Pharmaceutical Industry?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Originally posted by thelibra
Elect Jon Stewart for President of the United States in 2008!!!

ROFL. How is he without his writers to back him up? I think that is one of the biggest problems in politics these days. We only see a scripted image instead of the actual person. Every word, every movement is carefully scripted by a bunch of so called experts. Then when it all hits the fan and there is no script, we complain about how unprepared they were.

Well, presumably he would bring his writing team with him. Even if he didn't, I'm sure whatever writers he gets will have plenty of material for him to read. As for his ability without the writers, I can't say for certain, as he's never been a contestant on "Whose Line is It Anyway?" However, Stewart is quite comfortable speaking to an audience of millions, and as a professional actor, comedian, and interviewer, has doubtless had to improv a number of occasions during his career. Keep in mind the last "Great Communicator" we had as president was also an actor (even if he was a tad goofy at times). That's one thing actors are really good at: communication.

The ones who really have to improv with a song and dance are the Press Secretaries. They're the ones who get no script, their job is to say as little as possible while satisfying the maw of the press for information. For this job, I recommend Wayne Brady (from the U.S. version of "Who's Line is it Anyway?") because he's the best on the show at improv, and if he just absolutely can't say anything about a subject at all to the press, he could always sing for them.

Seriously, if I were President of the United States, I'd hire the best improv comedian I could as my Press Secretary. People are tired of watching sweaty fat men grimace and come up with b-s answers while trying to make it sound like they are being completley open. The American People have accepted that our government isn't going to tell us anything except "no comment", why not make it fun to watch?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by melem
[
[tinfoil hat zone]
I'm getting into the tinfoil hat zone here
, but I think he displays signs of Multiple Personality Disorder, which is often linked to Mind Control/ Brainwashing techniques.
[/tinfoil hat zone]

There's nothing paranoid about the possiblity that Dubya is a mind controlled slave, it makes perfect sense to me.

He was born directly into an Illuminati family, ripe for abuse and manipulation from birth.
And how else can you explain a man such as him becoming the most powerful man on the planet?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
And how else can you explain a man such as him becoming the most powerful man on the planet?

I ask myself that question every day! :shk:

I'm guessing (and only guessing) that since he never participated in a alcoholism recovery plan, that he's probably drinking. And the ubiquitous 'jaw' jerking of the last year or so indicates perhaps some amphetamine use. I'm sure the stress of his current situation (especially knowing what he knows about what's going on behind the curtain) would be just incredible! So yeah, I think he's got some drugs and alcohol mixing around in that damaged brain of his.

I'm sure most of you have seen this:
Bush: The 10 Year Difference

And that was before his recent involvement and responsibility in the world at war... Yeah, something is wrong with this picture. There are probably several contributing factors. Most of which would be bad news if the general public knew about them.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I have an acquaintance who happens to be the head of psychiatric services at a hospital, is into Quantum Physics, and is very interested in studying the mind. He loves all this stuff. I'm going to send him an email to see if he can give us a non-bias account of what he thinks is wrong with Bush.

After getting over my amazement - based on the title of this thread - that you were not its author, I still knew you wouldn't be able to resist posting here.

A liitle conspiracy theory of my own for this thread and your post. How do we know that this "acquaintance" of yours, being that, doesn't share your political views and therefore will come up with something that just parrots your beliefs (birds of a feather ...)? And if this person somehow did come up with a "diagnosis" that didn't fit your views of GWB, would we ever see or hear about it from you?

I wonder ...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Lets stick to the topic, folks, and leave personal observations of each other for those rare 'face to face' situations.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Good guess, Benevolent Heretic, that's what I think too. I worked as a psychotherapist for 15 years and during most of that time, most of the people I worked with were addicts attempting recovery. There is a thing called the "dry drunk", meaning a person who quits using drugs/alcohol, but has had no rehab at all. They act just like they did when they were drunk/stoned but without imbibing any drugs or alcohol.

I've read everything I can about Bush and the Bush family, trying to discover what's going on with him. I have read in several places that Bush was drinking again, which wouldn't suprrise me one iota. When he was first (s)elected, I predicted that he wouldn't last his presidency sober. Why? Simple math: The odds are something like 1 out of 3 for a person to maintain sobriety for a regular person who's been through treatment. That one person has usually had treatment or at least been in A.A. or simila program. VERY few people would be able to endure the stress of being president while maintaining sobriety. A person who has had no rehab/treatment and never went to even one A.A. meeting, well the odds are very slim anyone would be able to remain sobriety. It was a nightmare waiting to happen. So, short answer, yes, I do believe Bush is drinking again, which would account for his very different behavior at times. I think that is most likely the case. I don't think he has MPD.

I have also read that he had some kind of mental issues and was put on "very strong anti-depressants". I'm in the field and have never heard of that term. What else would a strong anti-depressant be? Most likely, an anti-psychotic drug. My guess is that he is delusional. I also think he is narcisstic to the point of solipsism, a dangerous situation in itself for any world leader. And I think he is also a sadist (he liked to burn his fellow fraternity initiates with cigarettes - this has been documented several places). Remember him making fun of the woman who pleaded for her life when she was in prison? And all of the other folks who were prisoners, he never read any of their files, just sent them off to be executed. These are just a few examples.
ANd I also think that sometimes the meds overwhelm him and that adds to his acting weird, stumbling, incoherent, etc. on top of the drinking. So there you have it, a drinking alcoholic, sadism, narcisistic, delusional guy, who is probably also a sociopath. He is at the very least, mentally unstable. His behavior is pretty embarrassing for us Americans, especially when he goes abroad and acts so bizarrely.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
"very strong anti-depressants". I'm in the field and have never heard of that term. What else would a strong anti-depressant be?

Maybe they just meant a large dosage... like 400mg of Wellbutrin?

When bush travels, they collect and protect his urine and feces the return them to the USA for disposal... I am sure you could cite many reasons for doing this but hiding the fact that he has some "chemicals" in his system sticks out in my mind.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts

"very strong anti-depressants". I'm in the field and have never heard of that term. What else would a strong anti-depressant be?

Maybe they just meant a large dosage... like 400mg of Wellbutrin?

When bush travels, they collect and protect his urine and feces the return them to the USA for disposal... I am sure you could cite many reasons for doing this but hiding the fact that he has some "chemicals" in his system sticks out in my mind.

Slap, good point, but I think if they had meant large dosage, they would have said exactly that. Instead they used the term"very strong anti-depressants", indicating that the drugs themselves were very strong. It just isn't a term that I've ever heard used in the profession, basically, there really aren't such a thing as very strong anti-depressants, there are regular ones and some that are a little milder, usually the older ones.Besides, 400 mg of Welbutrin would not be all that large a dose, most people are on about 300 mg per day. I think your second paragraph is right on, too, that was another example I forgot to include. THanks for bringing it up.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
My own opinion is that Bush's increasingly bizarre behavior is symptomatic of a pending nervous breakdown. Im no shrink, but I have seen people on the brink and who have had nervous breakdowns.

This seems to be very similar to their behavior. Going from normal, to talking vegetable, to kid, to manic, to normal,ect.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
There's nothing paranoid about the possiblity that Dubya is a mind controlled slave, it makes perfect sense to me.

He was born directly into an Illuminati family, ripe for abuse and manipulation from birth.

I should have guessed you would have been with me on this one, judging by your nick

The more research I do into Mind Control/Ritual abuse, the more I start to think it is widespread through our society, from the very top, down to the very bottom.
So yes, I agree, there is a chance that Bush has been submitted to some kind of mind control programming, so my next question is, by who? and what for?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
He's Crazy. DOes no one remember buring the 2004 debates when he kept saying "Don't interrupt me" even though no one spoke? Were the voices interrupting his train of thought and he was telling them to stop?

And it would explain how he talks, sometimes he seems so distant, or unconnected.

He'll go from "Hey how are you... Frankenstein never scared me!" Think the different voices are affecting him? "But Marsupials do."

The whole part above is an example of how he is.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bothered
He's been attacked, led two wars (won both times), and is currently fighting the same one, still.

As far as I am concerned, we still have thousands of troops there that are fighting and dying everyday. I don't know what viewpoints you have, but those wars are still going on, and we have hardly "won" them. They have merely been overshadowed by other wars and conflicts that we have decided to also take part in.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
THis thread caught my attention, the presidential mind is a very powerful thing to control and it makes one wonder exactly WHO is controlling it? There are many possibilities here, the idea could be to make sure he looks "disabled" and "out of it" in the hope of a coup de' tat (spelling?) or the regulators are slipping up.

On a serious note, the analogies to Nixon during Watergate and Ford during, well pretty much his whole life, are astounding.

The conspiracy implications, if there is something going on, are enormous and ominous at the same time.

This certainly deserves both eyes.

Springer...

[edit on 8-15-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
His father controls him and is now carrying out moves that he could not do when president as the world was not right for his actions. They now are and here comes the son.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've heard it postulated before that he suffers from early-onset dementia, a form of Alzheimer's (I think) that strikes people under 65.

The change in his demeanor is astounding, from the time he was in local politics to his current place on the national stage. He went from articulate, quick-witted, and animated, to..well...

There is no nice way of saying it.

It's also possible that the behavior we see is the result of a pronounced lack of drugs. If he was a long-term coke/booze/ addict, and then went cold turkey, you're bound to notice some severe changes in his personality and his behavior.

The other thing is, he wasn't real bright to begin with, nobody disputes that. He was posessed of only average intelligence before the alcohol abuse and God knows what else. What we're seeing now may just be a hollow shell of a human being, a burned-out party-boy suffering the unavoidable consequences of that lifestyle.

But of course, a more sinister explanation is plausible. It's possible to brainwash and control an individual, this should not be doubted. The younger you get them, the easier it is, because it boils down to conditioning. As a gardener directs the growth of a young tree with steady pressure, so can a parent mold the growth of their child. Nevermind the wilder theories (which could be true, but really shouldn't have been necessary).

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Maybe his Reptilian cloaking device is failing.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Springers words ring true to me...

Our president has appeared to be losing it... whether he is or not isn't the immediate issue...

Someone may be spiking his cherrios to make him look bad...
(because folks... he has been looking reeeeal bad)

We know from other ATS topics that various ways to mess with minds are available...
so which one are they using on Bush?

Rubbing the german chancelors shoulders (was he hitting on her?) and becoming fixated with a roasted Pig, and peoples methods of travel are way beyond even drunk IMHO...

But then there are the very plain, and very up front comments about hizbollah, and Syria that were overheard... he was "with it" at that point... but then starts rambling again...
almost as if someone was blocking the mind numbing ray for a minute...

Is Laura Bush still not sleeping with him? has she moved back in yet... maybe she wasn't mad at him, but just freaked out by him?
The poor girl was probably wondering when he would start babbling
"no booze and no nookie make Bush a bad boy" with a Jack Nicholson, shining grin...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't know if Laura has moved back in with him. That story got the clamps put on it about five seconds after it broke. I guess it was deemed a security risk.

On the topic of mind-numbing rays...

Do you suppose someone could be scrambling him? I know that there are weapons designed to interfere with the thought processes of targets, to cause disorientation, confusion, even to the point of dictating certain emotions like fear and anger.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think George Bush probably suffers from extreme mood swings. He can be full of confidence at optimism one day, maybe even one moment, and the next, he's in the depths of gloom and doom. I think such a condition is called Bi-polar disorder. This could account for his different, even odd, conduct at different times.

If Bush drinks even socially, it could aggravate the condition and seriously impair his ability to make decisions. Very dangerous situation to have in an individual at the head of a country as powerful as this one. Perhaps it was at one of these "low points" that he decided to invade Iraq.
There are some doubts about the way Bush attained the Presidency. Makes a person wonder where this country might be if the election had been won by Gore. He seems much more stable and capable than the man we are stuck with.

Is it true that nations get the leadership they deserve? If true, then America is in a woeful state.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I have also read that he had some kind of mental issues and was put on "very strong anti-depressants". I'm in the field and have never heard of that term. What else would a strong anti-depressant be? Most likely, an anti-psychotic drug. My guess is that he is delusional. I also think he is narcisstic [sic] to the point of solipsism, a dangerous situation in itself for any world leader.

These are pretty strong words for someone who claims to have been a "psychotherapist." What sort of "strong anti-depressant?" What makes you think that this "strong antidepressant" is also an "anti-psychotic?" Do you have anything concrete to make such such claims? What class of drug are you suggesting? It's your right to say what you will as a private citizen, but to invoke any kind of professional training or experience to justify such "observations" is highly unprofessional and completely irresponsible.

The president is human. He is under a lot of pressure. He is not the most eloquent of speakers. He is does not have the most polished presentation. Yet, he has led our nation during the most difficult times of our history.

Presidents are not shielded as they once were. Roosevelt's physical challenges were treated with compassion and respect. Now, every move a president makes and every word he says is recorded and played back ad nauseum.

No one here could stand up to such scrutiny, especially if our enemies had access to everything we said and did and could exploit such to suit their own agendas at will.

This is be basest, cruelest sort of criticism that I can imagine and it speaks very poorly of those who engage in it.

[edit on 2006/8/15 by GradyPhilpott]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join