It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush - Stoned? Drunk? Medicated? Retarded? Presidential Tester for the Pharmaceutical Industry?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apoc
I wonder how anyone on this board would look with enemy media taping and filming them 24/7 and sifting through every line and frame looking for something "off" or some mis-statement. I bet we would all look like something was "wrong" with us if everything we did was sifted and the negative piece-parcelled out and exploited like that.

The problem is the media in this country can't be trusted. They protect those who share their political views and try to smear those they disagree with.

Lord only know what Clinton or the Kennedy's did/still do. They are just left wing media darlings so information is buried.

Just sad that so many on this board are brainwashed by the major media
mono-directional sludge pump.

One needn't wonder if one has the courage to speak the truth, the character to act with integrity, and the dignity to acknowledge one's errors.

Soaring intelligence would be a welcome change of pace; but, given the predilictions of the electorate, "Smartiness" ain't a quality we be lookin' fo in our leaders...we like 'em mo' like us!

I am suprised that, as of yet (and I have scanned the previous pages) no has seem fit to point out that Ronald Reagan, beloved by far too many, was quite obviously serving in office while enduring, at least, the first stages of Alzheimer's. In fact it was that disease which ultimately lead to his death. Although advanced age and the effects of a nearly successful assasination attempt certainly took their toll.

And yet all during his terms in office, We The People were assured of his health and vigor. Somebody had to know the truth. Somebody had to choose not to relay that knowledge to the public.

I fear, perhaps, history may be repreating itself.

I'm afraid I must side with those who would argue that it is less the fitness of the body than the soundness of the mind, which most concerns me as I ponder the occupant of the Oval Office. Anyone who would aspire to such high office would obviously be aware and prepared to meet the demands of the position...including those mean 'ol media-people.

We do not draft virgins to be our leaders...we bribe and seduce them into the compromised positions we then persecute them for.

Is George using? Is he abusing? Has the damage he did to himself finally begun to catch up with him? We may not know these answers until well after he's left office.

One thing is for certain though; IF George is suffering from some form of psychological diminished capacity, it is a situation which should be viewed as a "Clear And Present Danger" to the welfare of the United States, possibly of the entire World.

"The Devil makes use of idle hands". Do you think that there are not "devils" enough in this world who would allow an "addled" mind go to waste?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Kennedy was a dolt. He was a back-stabber - and in his own words a donut. At least Bush hasn't called himself a donut while visiting a foreign country. If it weren't for his more intelligent back-stabbing brother Bobby, he most likely wouldn't even be remembered (well, accept for that incident in Dallas). And if he hadn't had his brains blown out would most likely have proven to be the worst president in the 20th century. His memory has much to be grateful for to the knuckle-dragger we have now, since without Bush, we'd probably be fairly confident in saying he was the worst president yet.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I remember when JFK died- there wasnt a dry eye in the house. No matter where i went, no matter who i saw, they had tears in their eyes.
I remember it well, although i was very young. Are you saying, Vall, that that was all hypocrisy??

I'm here to tell you, if anything untoward were to happen to the current bozo, i would not shed one single tear. I dont know anyone who would shed a tear over him. I'm not wishing him ill, but just saying it like i see it. (Of course, there are those with different feelings- and Kleenex is plentiful.)

Its amazing how the hypocrites are always there teary eyed, claiming how wonderful the person was once they're gone.
When an SOB dies, i may act respectfuly, but i wouldnt mess my makeup for anyone in power today.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I remember when JFK died- there wasnt a dry eye in the house. No matter where i went, no matter who i saw, they had tears in their eyes.
I remember it well, although i was very young. Are you saying, Vall, that that was all hypocrisy??

dg...serious, what does that have to do with his abysmal performance as a president? Camelot-tears - of course, I'm sure there weren't near as many Cuban rebels crying for him....bein's his backstabbing of them got rid of most of them.

The Unions and mafia he partnered with to get into the White House and then turned on - they weren't crying. He was dirty, he was a backstabber, and pretty much he was as (if not more) dishonest than the one we've got now.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Stabbing special interest groups (Midwest outfit, Cuban rebels, elements of the CIA) in the back after tricking them into helping you is qualitatively different than stabbing the American people in the back for the benefit of special interest groups.

He lied, and he did indeed stab some folks in the back - but part of me thinks he was trying, near the end, to do what was right by the American people, so maybe that's worth something.

Would you rather he kept his word and pulled the heat off the mafia in the midwest? Of course not...

Gentlemen keep their word, true, but politics and gentlemanly conduct are, for the most part, mutually exclusive endeavors.

Honest and intelligent politicians are the rarest of rare breeds.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Right, and he was a liar and a murderer.

Let's face it...for the most part we've had a dearth of good leaders in the past 40 plus years. Three out of whatever isn't a very good track record. Maybe we need to do something better - like not accept that getting a gentleman and politician at the same time is an impossibility.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
No offense Valhall, but JFK and RFK are obviously subjects you are not an expert on. They had their faults like any men....

The Bay of Pigs was JFK's fault because he trusted the wrong people to give him advice. That's why he started making changes after that fiasco. That mess was planned before he even took office....so, JFK's only mistake was to trust the wrong advisors and go with the flow on that particular mission. Because that mess was planned before he took office, obviously it has nothing to do with Kennedy backstabbing anyone.

RFK was a great man and had even bigger balls than his brother. These are the last politicians we are probably ever going to see that were willing to and understood the need to change the Status Quo.....I don't need to tell anyone on here how much the Status Quo sucks. It gets worse every year and we can only hope that one day someone with the courage of JFK or RFK will run and get voted into office and hopefully have a chance to make some real changes before they are murdered by the Illuminati!!

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Whatever dude, Bay of Pigs aside, it's my understanding that JFK promised to get the heat off the Midwest Outfit if they delivered Illinois to him in the election, and they did.

He turned around and brought the heat down in a big way with his brother leading the charge.

I'm no 'FK' expert, but that's my understanding of the situation.

Okay, sorry, this is my fault. This thread is about President Bush - I've totally dragged it off topic and I'm sorry. I don't want to say people can't respond to the above claim, because that seems unfair, but let's try to return to the topic.

boston.com

This summer, Joseph Price, a self-described "country doctor" in Carsonville, Mich., was reading a long article in The Atlantic about Bush's speaking style. Author James Fallows alluded to Bush's malapropisms and to speculation that Bush had a learning disorder or dyslexia. But those conditions generally manifest themselves in childhood. Furthermore, Fallows wrote, "through his forties Bush was perfectly articulate."

Dr. Price's children happened to have given him a daily tear-off calendar of "Bushisms" for Christmas. "They are horrible, but they are also diagnostic," Price says. When he read that Bush had spoken clearly and performed well while debating Texas politician Ann Richards in 1994, Price thought: "My God, the only way you can explain that is by being Alzheimer's."

[edit on 15-8-2006 by WyrdeOne]

[edit on 15-8-2006 by WyrdeOne]

edit, shortened link

[edit on 15-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I hate to break up the party, but let's get back to Bush and HIS demons, drugs, whatever it is that makes him tick

[edit on 15-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
There is video of Bush during his time as governor of Texas. The video is startling. Its on "Metacafe.com". He is a different person now from what he was as governor. As governor, he sounded like a Yale grad, his speech was well controlled and thought-out. Its amazing compared to now. Now, his speech is slurred, he rambles on and on, and has problems just completing a sentence.
He may be controlled with medication. Most of his speeches he makes are basically the same. He doesn't shed to far from Terrorism. Thats all he talks about. If asked about anything else, he makes his answers short and sweet. I just think "they" are keeping him medicated enough to do what they please. Who "they" are, I don't know. Rumsfeld, Cheney, big business, oil, Saudis, Great Britain, etc. He is not running this country, someone else is.
Watch the video.
Its at again (metacafe.com) and type "George Bush" under search. Title is
"Bush - Then and Now". There is a video when he was governor and it shows him as an incredible speaker. and it just may be that he was younger then, i don't know

[edit on 15-8-2006 by BartIV]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BartIV
There is video of Bush during his time as governor of Texas. The video is startling. Its on "Metacafe.com". He is a different person now from what he was as governor. As governor, he sounded like a Yale grad, his speech was well controlled and thought-out. Its amazing compared to now. Now, his speech is slurred, he rambles on and on, and has problems just completing a sentence.

I have seen this video and it's quite striking. It shows clearly that, at the very least, Bush is suffering from stress and anxiety, and at the most is going through a degenerative mental breakdown. It's probably a combination of everything... coc aine, alcohol, prescrips, stress, GUILT... it's actually not surprising that he's such a wreck.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Maybe George W. is suffering from early-onset dementia. Ronald Reagan was in his last years in office. But Ronalds was not early onset, he was in his late 70's and 80's when signs of if were showing. Signs of his Dementia or Alzhimers (spelled wrong im sure) may have been around sooner, but no one said anything. It may have been hide from the American people. If so, someone was controlling the country besides Reagan.
George W. may be showing signs now and we will see if dementia takes him as time goes. Once he is out of office a couple of years, it will be released.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I don't think Bush is "under the influence" of any substances, nor is he "off his rocker." I think that if anyone had cameras and microphones on them as many hours in the day as a President does, then it'd be easy to pick out awkward and even outright embarrassing moments.

But that is not enough of an excuse alone. Despite what many of you wish to believe, I honestly feel that the President has a good heart and is a good man, in spite of the lifestyle mistakes he's made in the past. I think 9/11 really shook him on a personal level. Everyone remembers the emotions they felt on 9/11. Well put yourself in HIS shoes and imagine the way you'd feel, and especially the lasting effects of being BLAMED by so many people for allowing the attacks to even happen. Even if you were certain that it wasn't your fault, if you heard it over and over again, eventually it would start playing with your mind.

What I feel has been weighing on him even more is the whole Iraq situation. I believe that the news of every American soldier losing their life, or losing a limb, really hurts him. Add to that the hard work that it takes to be a president, and you have a great recipe for stress and anguish. The fact that he's never really held a regular 9 to 5 stressful job and its clear that he's a fish out of water. He's been doing this for 6 years now and I think its taking its toll. I think he realizes that he's made some mistakes and been led in the wrong direction. I think its evident by his distancing himself from Cheney. I don't think he really trusts Cheney's advice anymore.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. I'm just trying to throw some ideas out there. I just refuse to believe that the man is on some kind of drugs or drinking again. Some column written by an unknown Bush-hater on some unreputable website, especially with a link to Rense.com with an article about Bush's fecal matter in it, isn't proof enough for me of anything. It's all speculation and the truth is that none of us know what is really going on. Maybe 10 years from now, or many years later when the President finally passes away, someone will come forward from within the administration and tell us that the Prez fell off the wagon or was on antidepressants or was fed '___' by Cheney and his Minions. But until then I'm not going to go out on such a limb as to believe that he's been chugging on Grandma's cidar again or doing lines of coke in the bathroom of Air Force One. That's something I'll leave up to you guys... and of course I'll continue to enjoy reading it all!

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I don't think Bush is "under the influence" of any substances, nor is he "off his rocker." I think that if anyone had cameras and microphones on them as many hours in the day as a President does, then it'd be easy to pick out awkward and even outright embarrassing moments.

I, for one, don't act nearly as awkward as Bush. He has no intellectual interests outside the ocassional Lincoln biography (who was another constitutional-tryant). He has an extremely limited vocabulary. He doesn't have the ability to formulate coherent sentences-- he speaks in broken phrases full of 'umms' and 'uhhs' as he tries to figure out what to say. He has made incredibly idiotic decisions as President. It has nothing to do with JUST the moments that the cameras on him. His actions speak louder than his words. A LOT louder.

But that is not enough of an excuse alone. Despite what many of you wish to believe, I honestly feel that the President has a good heart and is a good man, in spite of the lifestyle mistakes he's made in the past.

It is irrelevent what i "wish" to believe. It has to do with the actions this man has committed. He violates the human rights of homosexuals. He neglected the blacks in New Orleans.

He I think 9/11 really shook him on a personal level. Everyone remembers the emotions they felt on 9/11. Well put yourself in HIS shoes and imagine the way you'd feel, and especially the lasting effects of being BLAMED by so many people for allowing the attacks to even happen. Even if you were certain that it wasn't your fault, if you heard it over and over again, eventually it would start playing with your mind.

If I were in Bush's shoes, I'd feel incredibly guilty and incredibly sorry for the past six years of hell he has put this country through, not to mention the thousands of deaths that are directly attributable to his decisions.

What I feel has been weighing on him even more is the whole Iraq situation. I believe that the news of every American soldier losing their life, or losing a limb, really hurts him.

I believe Bush is a sociapath and has no feelings at all for the dead American soldiers-- he obviously cares nothing for the thousands of dead Iraqis.

Add to that the hard work that it takes to be a president, and you have a great recipe for stress and anguish. The fact that he's never really held a regular 9 to 5 stressful job and its clear that he's a fish out of water. He's been doing this for 6 years now and I think its taking its toll.

PLEASE. He's taken more time off than any president in recent times. He has smarter people making all the real decisions... he just signs his name at the bottom.

I think he realizes that he's made some mistakes and been led in the wrong direction. I think its evident by his distancing himself from Cheney. I don't think he really trusts Cheney's advice anymore.

One of his biggest faults is that he REFUSES to admit or acknowledge his mistakes and wrong decisions. That is the whole problem.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. I'm just trying to throw some ideas out there. I just refuse to believe that the man is on some kind of drugs or drinking again. Some column written by an unknown Bush-hater on some unreputable website, especially with a link to Rense.com with an article about Bush's fecal matter in it, isn't proof enough for me of anything. It's all speculation and the truth is that none of us know what is really going on.

No, we don't know what's REALLY going on. All we can do is go by the evidence... and the evidence shows at AT THE VERY LEAST, Bush's mental state has appeared to have deteroriated, severely, since he's been in office.

Maybe 10 years from now, or many years later when the President finally passes away, someone will come forward from within the administration and tell us that the Prez fell off the wagon or was on antidepressants or was fed '___' by Cheney and his Minions. But until then I'm not going to go out on such a limb as to believe that he's been chugging on Grandma's cidar again or doing lines of coke in the bathroom of Air Force One. That's something I'll leave up to you guys... and of course I'll continue to enjoy reading it all!

That's perfectly fine for you to do that... but for most of us, it doesn't take a White House press-statement to realize that President George W. Bush has SERIOUS problems that very well may put our nation at even further risk.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by firebat]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
There is something wrong with Bush.

I normally avoid watching his press conferences and speeches, just because he disturbs me so much. Normally, I'd rather read the transcript, but I couldn't help watching a bit of his G8 press conference with Putin. Seeing him act like a bumbling fool in front of an international audience, I was literally squirming in my seat with embarrassment. And his jokes fell totally flat. They were looking at him, heads cocked, eyes squinted, like, "Um... what are you talking about?" After all this time, I recognize the look.

My question is, does anyone have a link to the original source for that collecting his urine when abroad thing? If true and verifiable, that would be very interesting. I searched and searched, but all I could find was a reference to "Austrian sources." Also a link for the Laura Bush moving out thing, if anyone has it.

Thx

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BartIV
Maybe George W. is suffering from early-onset dementia. Ronald Reagan was in his last years in office. But Ronalds was not early onset, he was in his late 70's and 80's when signs of if were showing. Signs of his Dementia or Alzhimers (spelled wrong im sure) may have been around sooner, but no one said anything. It may have been hide from the American people. If so, someone was controlling the country besides Reagan.
George W. may be showing signs now and we will see if dementia takes him as time goes. Once he is out of office a couple of years, it will be released.

It's about time someone brought up reagan I think he should have made the list of bozo's easy, What a Muppett he turned out to be. He had to have cue cards by the end of his 2nd run.

Here's a good idea when it's time to cast that ballot, size up whether the candidate can actually finish four years or not, I think eight is too much for any president considering the amount of stress they endure.

Whether Bush is a boozing, drunken, burned-out partyboy, I cant say for sure but one thing I know about him is that he runs 5 miles everyday and that is a hard regimen to keep up if your throwing back a bunch of brewski's on the side or popping pharmaceuticals, if he is doing all that is mentioned on this thread and running too then he must truely be a reptilian!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Well..on the subject of Laura moving out...

There's this, which is about as good as it gets (I'm not saying it's good, I'm saying there's not a lot out there).

www.insider-magazine.com...

On the subject of Bush's..uhm..'leavings'..I do remember a story about the secret service shipping portable toilets overseas to prevent muck-rackers (has that term EVER been more appropriate?) from hiding out in the sewers and collecting samples.

I don't remember anything about someone actually finding and analyzing a 'sample' - I pity the fella doin' the field work on that one though. Playing cat and mouse with the secret service, risking torture and prison, just to collect poo...

Information of that sort is probably a national secret, if you can believe it.

I guess if some terrorists found out Bush likes wheaties, or whatever, they could use that knowledge to attack him, that's the 'logic' in use anyway. More likely, there's something he's taking that we, the people, are not supposed to know about.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
He is so wetbrained it is hilarious. Realize that the very most advanced "de-essing" audio technology is being used to clean up his drunken slurring.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Well, we've got about 2 more yrs of him.
Lets all contact our congressman and recommend AA for him.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
There really isn't that much going on 'under the hood' I'm afraid as any trained observer will be able to tell.

Most of the time all his energy is being used to concentrate (as hard as he can) on getting the words out right either as they have been rehearsed or simply reading them out. It's not just getting the words out in the right order but pronounciation, both of which are reguarly flunked. You can even see the wave of relief wash over him physically when he finishes a sentence to his own satisfaction.

It's got nothing to do with whether the cameras are on him or not. As evidenced by the recent pig roast footage and also the G8 footage where he comes across just as bad if not worse and has no idea his mike is on or that cameras are running.

There is also plenty of footage where his actual character comes out where he has sworn like a sailor not realising his mike is on (normally about reporters he doesn't like) or 'given the finger' to the camera or made some kind of speech and then got back to the more serious leisure activity which is his main focus (like the 'Now watch this drive' moment)

He is simply a speaking puppet and he doesn't even do that very well. Cheney, Rummy and Wolfowitz and the PNAC crowd are running the show and it's an insult not just to Americans but to everyone (as can be seen by the response of others such as Putin, Merkel, Chirac when they are around him). The only world leader who doesn't react that way is Tony Blair and the less said about that the better.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join