It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush - Stoned? Drunk? Medicated? Retarded? Presidential Tester for the Pharmaceutical Industry?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
bellaciao.org...

Jaysus god almighty will you watch this video and please some one tell me what the freaking hell is going wrong with this mans mind???

He is the president of the USA, and yet is mumbling, rambling and losing cohesion like brain matter is going out od fashion. Damn thats scary stuff!!!

i actually don't think its a wire confusing him, I actually think the mans mind is that disordered!!

[edit on 21-8-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
my missus pointed something out to me the other day, go to google.com, type failure, see what comes up as the top webpage

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
bellaciao.org...

please some one tell me what the freaking hell is going wrong with this mans mind???

He is the president of the USA, and yet is mumbling, rambling and losing cohesion like brain matter is going out od fashion. Damn thats scary stuff!!!

i actually don't think its a wire confusing him, I actually think the mans mind is that disordered!!

Thank You I watched this particular news conference the other day and just could not believe how quickly he fell apart and this is on an issue he has been babbling about for 5 years now, you would think he would have his rhetoric memorized by now.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WooHooYoo
A HUGE difference. Two are medically drugged with legal drugs, one uses two illegals and one legal, none prescribed by actual doctors. Republicans wanted Clinton executed for smoking a joint yet defend Bush, a known COke Addict, Pot Fiend, and Alcoholic. Like wow, we're not hypocritical are we?

Hey, buddy... Pot isn't a bad drug. And what exactly is a 'pot fiend'? Someone who likes marijuana? Oh no! God forbid! Also, the legality of a substance shouldn't even be mentioned when you are trying to prove it is good or bad. We all know the big drug companies pay mucho dinero to get their legal drugs approved. That's all... FDA makes sure it doesn't have too many side effects, doesn't kill many people then presto! It's approved. If I had to choose between a president using marijuana and one using the various prescriptions medications JFK was on... give me the pot head any day!

I'm dead serious, too.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Goose its not the only example i found, but looking at all of the footage of him mumbling and stumbling, I am really really confused.

I watched him do a speech at an after dinner party, and the man was sharp, witty, precise and very, very funny. Yet to see this 'carictature' stood there mumbling away confuses the hell out of me. the mans either really ill deep in his mind, on substances harming his mental ability, or the simple fact is that this is just not him.

George bush really is starting to confuse the pokey out of me!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

bellaciao.org...

Jaysus god almighty will you watch this video and please some one tell me what the freaking hell is going wrong with this mans mind???

A few of his errors seem like old age, but it was towards the end of that where he seemed to fall apart for a minute. It was like throughout the interview he was thinking about something else entirely and just told what to say, and then he suddenly realized he wasn't saying what he was supposed to say. Then he suddenly gets grumpy and just walks away!

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

bellaciao.org...

There is something seriously wrong with him, and it is perfectly acceptible to the rabid "right"- They will not, and refuse to see this man is not coherent.
I could have 15 margaritas and make more sense than he does when he's supposedly sober. He has no brain cells. Absolutely none. BTW, i hear he's wired again and most conversations are transmitted like in the debates.
Is this goofball for real??? Is he human at all? Seriously, even any in the film "One Flew Over the Coockoos Nest" would be more presidential.
Yet people defend him. I wonder what they would say if Clinton acted that way?
Could you see it now???

Its obvious the man is deranged, with screws missing, room for rent, the elevator does not reach the top, you name it he lacks.

:shk:

Now someone will debate me on this, the honest truth, that happens to be "undebatable"

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Originally posted by Valhall
If history repeats itself we've got this one small thought we can try to find our happy place with. We made it through the heat of the Cold War without going into total nuclear annihilation with these bozos at the wheel:

Kennedy
Johnson
Nixon
Ford
Carter

If those idiots couldn't get us blown up, we've got an outside chance of catching the same "luck wave" and making it through another idiot - alive.

Yes, I'm grasping for straws.

If all of these men were Bozos then what are we for electing them? It seems to me that no matter who becomes President they are just going to be another Bozo in some eyes. Looks like a no win situation. I'll bite. Who should be the next President and why?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but, according to some... WE didn't elect them... the secret society elected them for us.

Just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

"I wish you'd have given me this written question ahead of time so I could plan for it. John, I'm sure historians will look back and say, gosh, he could've done it better this way or that way. You know, I just -- I'm sure something will pop into my head here in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of trying to come up with answer, but it hadn't yet. …"

Whenever Bush is surprised with an intelligent question regarding his war of terror, he falls to pieces and is unable to give an intelligible answer. His only refuge is to repeat the 'war on terror' rhetoric.

Frightening.

I'm sure historians will look back and say, gosh, he could've said it better this way or that way...

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ricky B
my missus pointed something out to me the other day, go to google.com, type failure, see what comes up as the top webpage

How the HELL does that work? I'm really impressed!

And I just started a thread about GWB being on drugs, using the video clip of him losing it: and clicked back to the home page of ATS only to see this very thread, and to find that the video had already been posted. How irritating...

But the guy is clearly as sharp as a sack of wet mice and may well indeed be either going prematurely senile or on drugs. There's plenty of rumours about that, for sure.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bothered

He's been attacked, led two wars (won both times), and is currently fighting the same one, still.

When was he attacked? You're not talking about 9/11 are you? Several FBI agents and Delta operators from Able Danger have proven the government knew that was coming.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
If all of these men were Bozos then what are we for electing them?

Very easily answered...your only choices are bozos.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join