It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well since the visitors seem to be the Nephilim, I guess this question is asking what they did.

In which case, this is such a grrr-inducing question. They did a number of things and each thing they did can be phrased multiple ways.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Anyone else notice the banner at the top of the page. Looks new.

"Not all aliens are out to kill you".

Possible hint?

Doubt it. But they sure are plugging this site

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Have you tried anything from that site?

Theres a lot of places that seem to have a lot in common. I've tried everything I thought was conceivable. Whoever gets this is a better human being than me.

Yeah, I've tried everything I could think of. The race they talk of is the "Xylanthians" from Xylanthia which orbits the star system Sirius. Tried everything with that name though. However there is a lot to the site and the book, just like there is a lot with Michael Tsarion's book.... Thought someone else might see something I didn't.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
yea they messing with us.. not a clue.... it also says the slow ugly questions can kill you....

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Well since the visitors seem to be the Nephilim, I guess this question is asking what they did.

The Nephilim:

enslaved man
introduced evil
created hybrids
fought the Leumurians
hid in caves

Edit: This is an UGLY question.....

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well ok, Nephilim and Nephilim'itas,

I'm leaving it to all you 'denizens of the night'

and 'West Coasters'. I'm off to recharge.

Good luck with that 'having your brains sucked out' thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Does anyone else think it might have something to do with the great flood? I must've tried over two-hundred answers, I hope it isn't something obvious. We really need a push in the right direction for this question.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
And the visitors...

said give me a hint
give us a clue
show us the way

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ok so how is everyone doing are you well guys

the visitor is a alien or visitor

is it something the visitor did or was?????????????

[edit on 9-8-2006 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
That's enough for me tonight. Maybe our UK friends can come up with the answer. They'll be up before too much longer.

The question is just too darn vague and general at the moment. Even with us finding correlations with the Nephilim, it still doesn't pan out. We don't know if it is a single word, a phrase or what. If it is a phrase, is it related to a book or direct quote?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Come into the chat if you guys want realtime brainstorming. We did that last game with some of the harder questions and it helped. I'm in Area 51.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The thread is officially dead. Is anyone else still working on this one?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
www.4truthseekers.net...

Interesting read....

"the Holy Land will again transmute into a portal, sucking in energies from Nibiru as well as from other stellar bodies, awakening memories of past experiences between the people and the visitors . . ."

Maybe someone can see something in here...I'm too tired to breathe.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
The thread is officially dead. Is anyone else still working on this one?

people have to sleep sometime

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat

people have to sleep sometime

Okay Dalair. Does that mean that you are retiring until tomorrow?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
www.4truthseekers.net...

Maybe someone can see something in here...I'm too tired to breathe.

The Holy Land is a laboratory of stellar control. In temple secrecy, we were taught everything about the visitors, but this information was taken out of the Bible. For 300,000 years, the central agenda by the Nibiruans has been to control the earth and the use of its resources.

the Holy Land will again transmute into a portal, sucking in energies from Nibiru as well as from other stellar bodies, awakening memories of past experiences between the people and the visitors . . .

In 3600 BC, one of the times the visitors came to Earth, they brought their own temple teachings - Nibiruan astrology and divination.

source = above link.

Those are the only references to "visitors" there. Not much, but I will be trying some keywords from there as potential answers.

[edit on 8/10/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
sorry...tired here...i wasn't clear. That was one of the only EXACT text phrasings I could find complete with the ellipsis (...). It also had most of the relevent answer/question topics from the game. At this point though...I'm getting pretty bored with this. The answer could be one of 15M things.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
or
communion an the visitors

try some key words outa that maybe

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolistI'm getting pretty bored with this. The answer could be one of 15M things.

Yeah, I hear you.

This has got to be one of the hardest yet. Simply because there are so many things this could mean.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
more than 15M the possible combinations of all 6 letter words alone is 800M

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join