It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Wow, I thought the prize would be won by now.

This one is difficult.

Are we still thinking that this could be from a book? I did see the Whitley Streiber angle and tried a bunch a stuff from him...nothing.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Goin on 7 hours and 9 pages for this question. Frustration.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Cutwolf]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The way I see it, it's either about ATS visitors, or visitors to/from/on Atlantis.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by glengineer
The way I see it, it's either about ATS visitors, or visitors to/from/on Atlantis.

Just teasin ya.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

Originally posted by glengineer

Just teasin ya.

Oh yeah? Well, PPPBBTTHHHHH!! ( couldn't think of anything more intelligent) :-)

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I saw that image like 10 minutes ago and just couldn't wait to use it on someone.

I'm brainfried.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What do we know.

If we follow the line of thought that the question invoves previous clues, then the question seems to indicate some action by the visitors. In this case, the Nephilim came to earth about 50,000 years ago, hid in caves and then made contact with man. They took over the lost continent of Appalachia and founded Atlantis. They then had sexual relations with Earth women and their offspring perished. Because of this they crossed their DNA with ours and thus changed human history forever. The Biblical refernce to Adam and Eve is thought to be a refernce to this. They were also thought to be the giants of old. The Nephilim were also responsible for bringing evil into mankind.

I can go on and on, but don't know if this is the right path.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The question to me seems to be saying "and the visitors?"

As in "Who were they?"

Meh. Ambiguity.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
The question to me seems to be saying "and the visitors?"

As in "Who were they?"

Meh. Ambiguity.

But that was already addressed in a previous question. The visitors, if true, were the Nephilim or "fallen angels".

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think i have tried every possible ancient race and alien species known to man, the druids reminded me of druidia, i felt like calling 1-800-DRUIDIA and asking them for advice. After this long they normally add something to the clue to help us out a little, i think one of the three amigos must have stubbed a toe today. Anyway i am going to go watch the FC Barcelona vs America(mexico) game on tv, be back in 2 hours.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Actually, I think this is a great diversion from reality, and have had fun coming up with my own questions for a game, modelled after the first game. So, I have 6 or 7 q's online, and they're pretty creative (if I do say so myself) , even if they're only inspired by the original game. They require some outtadabox thinking, a bit like the two games we've been involved in. I added a part in each question that can give a hint if the player gets stuck.. I hope that my q's are on par with those of my esteemed game designers at ATS.

So, if you've got some ideas for q's, send them to me and I'll put something together. Perhaps a website of my own.... hmmmm... have to think on that. Or maybe I'll give to the designers here for the next game....

I don't worry about the prizes in this game - its about discovering the answers, and the prizes just make it interesting, dontchya think?

Ok, enuf of my half-drunken ranting..... back to the visitors .... (sigh)

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I kinda read it as "and the visitors...." - did what? became what'?

Livedhappilyeverafter.html

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Of course, there's always the angle that the visitors are from that TV series in the early 80's....."V".

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Of course, there's always the angle that the visitors are from that TV series in the early 80's....."V".

But they were only known as "Visitors."

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There's always, dare I say, the connection between the visitors and SERPO......Nooooooooo!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I was leaning toward an obscure quote, from somewhere, ala the 'beercan' question,

but IIRC , that question had quotation marks, which this one does not.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone else looked into this site and the book- "Atlantis Motherland"

It seems to have many elements from the previous clues, and the book looks like a similar sotry to the one we have been scouring.

Thirty-nine thousand years ago a primitive tribe of wild robust Neanderthals celebrated the beginning of a new species. Visitors from a distant planet united with their tribe. Together they created the great Empire of Atlantis, the Motherland of all modern Humans.

The legends and myths of extraterrestrial visitors have been recorded in religions, artwork, literature, and philosophies since the early beginning of history. The Judo-Christian History refers to these visitors from another world as Nephilim, Cherubim, Seraphim, and angels. The Sumerians called them Igigi, the ancient Mali called them Nommo, the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Asians and other cultures named them gods and goddesses. We call these loving, playful, benevolent ancestors, Xylanthians, from the planet Xylanthia.

Xylanthia is located, eight light years from Earth, in the Sirius star system. It orbits around a black dwarf, which is yet to be discovered by Earth astronomers. Sirius A and Sirius B also orbit around this Black dwarf. The dual suns influence all life forms on Xylanthia to be androgynous. The orbital configuration causes Xylanthia to have no night.

atlantis-motherland.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have won the game...... Not literally. but I have put in prolly 200 different answers for this question.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Have you tried anything from that site?

Theres a lot of places that seem to have a lot in common. I've tried everything I thought was conceivable. Whoever gets this is a better human being than me.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the banner at the top of the page. Looks new.

"Not all aliens are out to kill you".

Possible hint?

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join