It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

an aspect of the human species" — perhaps ghosts or, better yet, "maybe you and I are larvae, and the visitors are human beings in the mature form

not
HUMANS
HUMANBEINGS
LARVAE

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
One of us probably already answered the question but because of that little server hiccup we will be here for an eternity. Maybe reenter your previous answers.

Who knows...but that little "hiccup" cost me my sanity...it's time to walk away...errr...it's time to walk away....errr....what the he!! is wrong with me...I've got a little version of my wife on one shoulder screaming "Where the he!! is he?" and SO and Springer on the other shoulder saying, "She can wait...come on...you know the answer is on the tip of your toungue...just think...SUMO!"

[edit on 9-8-2006 by antipigopolist]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Lol, I think your wife is more important than a sumo and we will probably be stuck on this question forever.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Just recapping in cae anyone has mentioned it..

But ''The visitors'' remind me of a 1980,s show ''V''

what were thay called again??

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Maybe the answer is...

idbetafiddleofgoldagainstyoursoulcauseithinkimbetterthanyou.html

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
HEY!!! What gives???

the lizards in ''V'' were from sirius so I entered it and it took me back to

''Temple,s people''

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is also showing some related links - Nephilim + "star system"

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This answer is wrong cleared cookies and done it twice plan9fromouterspace.html

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
This is also showing some related links - Nephilim + "star system"

Think you,re on the right track because of the ....''and'' the visitors

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I really think it has something to do with the Nommo.

The whole commotion started when Robert Temple published an article in The Observatory in 1977 and his book called The Sirius Mystery, in 1976. His claim is that the Dogon's are right when they claim their knowledge had been brought by extraterrestrials, as Temple puts it, 'visitors from Sirius'.

It is true that the Dogon legend says that their knowledge was brought to them by the Nommos, amphibious beings sent to Earth from Sirius for the benefit of mankind. The Nommos, would mean, translated, "Masters of the Water", "Monitors", "Teachers". The Nommos is said to have arrived in a vessel, along with fire and thunder. These beings' bodies are covered by fish scales, and they resemble more a fish than a human being. They resemble mermaids and mermen. The interesting fact is that their legend seems to match the Sumer, Babylonia, Acadia, and Egypt's tales.

It fits too well to NOT be it.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
So you think it has nothing to do with visitors to Atlantis?

Actually now that I think about it ... those two storie are VERY similar. And the similarities deal with alien visitors.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those "punch the wall when I see it" answers.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those "punch the wall when I see it" answers.

this one can't be as crazy as "beercan", that one takes the cake, imo. Something so simple. :bnghd:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well, I'm stumped, gonna grab some grub and come back with new eyes.

good luck, all.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
sorry D-post. this Dino dialup is killin' me.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Upon arrival to the Earth, the visitors hid themselves away, for a time, in underground caves, but eventually emerged to conquer the now lost continent of Appalachia, where they founded their great city state of Atlantis. It was from there that they set about making contact with the Earth's original inhabitants. They brought to Atlantis, and corralled there, many of our ancestors. Soon thereafter, the legends tell us that they sought sexual congress with the earth females.

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bear children to them…the mighty men which were of old, men of renown - Genesis 6-8

Fortunately, or unfortunately (we may never know), the sexual relations between the strange humanoid, but alien, visitors and our earth women, proved a failure at producing offspring.

Too bad Michael Tsarisuck likes to be super mysterious and not give a definitive name for the visitors.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
sorry D-post. this Dino dialup is killin' me.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Jbird]

Was wondering why you keep repeating yourself. Just don't refresh while the page is trying to load, all should be well. Same thing used to happen to me. I did'nt see anything happening, so I used to hit refresh; then end up with double or even triple posts.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm going to freaking call Michael Tsarion.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i have the book Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and genetic manipulation by micheal tsarion.. I did a search for that phrase didnt come up with it

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
i have the book Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and genetic manipulation by micheal tsarion.. I did a search for that phrase didnt come up with it

A few of us have tried the same. Argh.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
hey guys

i just got in

Ive been out all day ahhhhh

I cant believe mission three has passed up again

but its coooool

iam caught up

hey guys!!!

GREAT JOB ON THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: can someone explain how these questions are stated, is this all on UFOS or is it back and forth

on the last question iam trying to figure it out

[edit on 9-8-2006 by ragster]

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join