It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Latefordinner.html

seems to reveal we're on the right track (I think)

But not much help .... eh?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well I'm back with some dead ears and sporting a shiny new hangover.

No luck, but a question addition eh?

SECOND INTERMEDIATE PRIZE AWARD

and the visitors are called...

Time to get crackin'.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'm officially crying uncle.

no, wait. uncle.html

next question

where is crakeur's sanity?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
Latefordinner.html

what do you mean?
I get nothing out of that...

bythewayiamstartingtowritelikethis anyoneelse?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgess
OK, the question has changed

It now reads

and the visitors are called...

thanks for the update , Burgess. (I think)

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Two lines of thought.

1. The visitors, referring to the Nephilim, were called other names. What were they.

2. If the questions are related, then the previous question that said "Michael's continent, seeded..." in reference to Atlantis, perhaps we are to look for the name of the seeded people that the Nephilim helped to create.

The Nephilim supposedly crossed their DNA with ours and created an alien-hybrid species.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
next question

where is crakeur's sanity?

crakeurisgoingcrackers.html

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SdiRailgun

Originally posted by Jbird
Latefordinner.html

what do you mean?
I get nothing out of that...

bythewayiamstartingtowritelikethis anyoneelse?

...dinner= just a bad joke.

meant the new addition of 'are called' seems to confirm we're looking for a name

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Two lines of thought.

1. The visitors, referring to the Nephilim, were called other names. What were they.

2. If the questions are related, then the previous question that said "Michael's continent, seeded..." in reference to Atlantis, perhaps we are to look for the name of the seeded people that the Nephilim helped to create.

The Nephilim supposedly crossed their DNA with ours and created an alien-hybrid species.

sumerians.html
offcourse it doesnt work

"annunaki" would had made sense... but no...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
We've been looking for a name since yesterday! We've tried at least 4,322,741 names.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Two lines of thought.

Reasonable questions, but (as the answers above show) we've tried dozens, if not hundreds, of variations on terms used in relation to the Nephilim.

Who knows, we may have _almost_ got it right dozens of times (possibly missing out a "the" at the start of the name, or an "s" at the end)...

I've tried using the search below and entering quite a few terms:

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Two lines of thought.

I've been trying these already....

www.atlantis-motherland.com...

The legends and myths of extraterrestrial visitors have been recorded in religions, artwork, literature, and philosophies since the early beginning of history. The Judo-Christian History refers to these visitors from another world as Nephilim, Cherubim, Seraphim, and angels. The Sumerians called them Igigi, the ancient Mali called them Nommo, the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Asians and other cultures named them gods and goddesses. We call these loving, playful, benevolent ancestors, Xylanthians, from the planet Xylanthia.

I tried entering all of those names....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm gonna laugh my arse off if the answer is something like "the nephilim" instead of "nephilim". That's funny.

*goes and cries in a corner*

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Another thing. The question is phrased "the visitors are called" instead of "the visitors were called". This makes it seem, at least to me, that the question is present tense? So, perhaps a more modern name?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
I'm gonna laugh my arse off if the answer is something like "the nephilim" instead of "nephilim". That's funny.

*goes and cries in a corner*

its also a fact that probably half of all the names we are trying have two or more different types of spelling them.

For example Nefilim is just as correct as Nephilim, and annunnakki and anunaki are also correct depending on which is your source. Imagine how many times we´ve been soooooo close.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Another thing. The question is phrased "the visitors are called" instead of "the visitors were called". This makes it seem, at least to me, that the question is present tense? So, perhaps a more modern name?

I am thinking of it as the visitors are CURRENTLY called "xxxxx" as opposed to being called "xxxxx" back in the day by whoever was around. Although it might not even matter.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
thesmiths.html

next question:

how long can the powers that be hold onto our skulls before giving us a nudge in the right direction?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
thesmiths.html

I haven't listened to their music in years......of course I don't remember much from that time period either.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
BWAHAHAHAH!!!

I bribed the mods to give you this question to stump you so I could actually get a go at some questions tonight ,instead of you doing them all before I get back

So you are gonna have to do some referring after this while I,m at work hehehehehehe

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So how did we stumble across the question change? Luck or did a Power post?

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join