It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com:

Also... keep in mind that value of your cookie is not the same as the number of the current question.

Some responses were not for actual game questions, but triggers to launch the next sequence or begin the game.

Thanks for that clarification. Based on that, and removing the begin-game and next-stage triggers, I 'think' we are on question #64 of 72.

Thanks also for the clue!!!... saved me much time searching in the wrong direction

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
ouch...alright...so , delete this if you must admins , but we have 8 more to go... if the all-stars are gone...maybe I can get in on some help for this!

also: thank you for the clue

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop:

Thanks for that clarification. Based on that, and removing the begin-game and next-stage triggers, I 'think' we are on question #64 of 72.

This figure is, of course assuming that the question "[ What do you have? ]" (fiftyanswers) is a real question. Which I think it is. Also suggesting that we had just finished 50 of 72 at that point, which does not appear to be the case.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ariakan:

... if the all-stars are gone...maybe I can get in on some help for this!

I had the same idea. I love this game, but I certainly can't say I've contributed much.

Some of the stars are here. I saw an insightful "Hmmm" from Cutwolf a few posts back. Free is on the job as well. I have a feeling as soon as this one gets solved, the next few will go in a hurry, as the trend has been after a really tough one.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Obvious answers I have tried are ...

12.000468.com
(just in case) 12.0000468.com
Hipparchus.com
precessionoftheequinoxes
12period000468.com
lunisolarcalendar.html
astronomicalclock.html
islamiccalendar.html
354.36707days.html
internationalatomictime.html
365.2562953.html

Apologies if these aren't up to par with you guys...but I had to try...Still searching my friends

[edit on 30-8-2006 by Ariakan]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hmmm new clue I see, I hadn't considered an oribital period, interesting.
Is everyone assuming X=12 years?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
External Source

According to a video tape made by a former C.I.A. agent, John Lear, based upon what he said he witnessed from military agents with top secret security clearances, there are about 70 different extraterrestrial civilizations that have been monitoring the Earth. Based on interviews by civilian UFO researchers from civilian professional UFO research organizations there have been people reporting abductions by beings from at least 40 other planets, although the negative experiences seem to be confined to about 6 prominent planets in both studies. The other reported beamed-up or taken-up experiences and land encounters have involved entities either friendly or neutral who are studying us much like our own scientists study primitive natives in jungles. There have been reported contacts with beings from 4 other planets in our own solar system, including a transparent green etherical energy formation being allegedly from Saturn and a tall, physical, pure white humanoid claiming to be from Uranus. The beings claiming to be from Mars and Venus are human in appearance yet are based in spaceports enclosed in protective force-fields on those worlds and they represent colonization's from other star systems rather than native indigenous life.

There are also reportedly physical being colonies on some of the huge moons orbiting Jupiter and Saturn that even NASA admits contain atmospheres and water, including Lanulous, Titan, Io, Ganymede, etc. One of the moons off Jupiter is allegedly a capital planet for an interplanetary federation in our own solar system!

There are reported alien space bases on the dark side of the moon where greys operate, as well as on certain large asteroids and one of Uranus's moons.

External Source

www.think-aboutit.com...

Tried all the named moons of Jupiter (There are like 60, sheesh!)
Europa is constantly returned in searches as having a base, no go there though
Remember Jupiter is where 2001: ASO ended, prolly nothing but...
Ideas?

[edit on 8/30/2006 by zsandmann]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
orbiting period X=12 could lead to a month e.g 12 months in one earth orbit of the sun

base not sure yet , I found this but can't see a UFO connection

March AFB

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I read that same page this morning... have entered a few of Jupiters moons, nothing so far...

but a good find....

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just read through a thread by aliasjones regarding the galactic orbital period as per the mayans.A conjuction occuring on 12-21-2012 made me think I was on to something. So far no luck on this track.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow with school back in we've lost a lot of our forces.

It must be something with Jupiter but I've had no luck.
Tried all the moons, and probes i could think of.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
One of the problems I have with the (orbital period) X=12 portion of the clue is that most of the material I see shows a variable of 'P' for orbital period.

So, why wasn't the clue P=12?

X must be significant here. Is 'X' = Planet 'X', Nibiru, Sedna, Jupiter, Tiamat, Marduk, the Roman numeral '10' ?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I havent really been playing this game, until today. I don't have time to check for myself now but couldn't this clue have something to do with magnesium?

Magnesium is the 12 element on periodic tables
It is a base
jupiter has magnesium

Don't know just a shot in the dark

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I tried a lot of things with magnesium, not saying your wrong, just don't know exactly what to try.

Also, electrons have orbitals, although the periods would be astronomically small.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sorta off topic, but looking at the questions, the ones that are not part of the gaem are:

Which means we are on question 62. Is this correct?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have no clue what question we are officially on

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
(orbital period) X=12, period, base

latest clue.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Number of the clue. As in Question #X
I thought it was 70 but from abovetopsecrets post it is not.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well in an effort to get us out of this lull, and knowing

we've all probably expanded our searches to the

outer limits of feasability, (at least in my case),

I thought I might point out that we Do seem to be following

a loose ascending Time Line.

Hynek
Project Bluebook .......'52-1970
Fire in the Sky ...............1975 White Mountains, Az
Lazar (115) ................. 1989 Las Vegas, Nv

(And don't forget a [U.S. ?] ufo connection)

[edit on 30-8-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
and then, of course, after throwing that out,

I'm hard pressed to think of many more US incidents.

other than the Phoenix Lights ('97)

'90: Montréal, Québec, Canada UFO
'90-Belgian Triangles
'97- Mexico mass sightings

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join