It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
text is white, but a smaller font than normal.....

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
me again...

probably nothing, but...

I was checking out this thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

do you see what I see?

at the bottom of Advisors posts.....

bring it all together

complacence = ignorance

I sure hope that clues wouldn't be found in RATS.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
good point Free.... didn't think about it before posting it.

Well, I'm heading home now... not sure if I'll be back online tonight...

good luck and good hunting all...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yup I'm grabbing my Head On and heading home.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Okay, payback's a beach. Here's one for the Three Amigos:

Oliver, Don, Vincent.

Solve that in 24 hours or I quit.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Another path to look down, if it has not already been looked at...

The Earth's Geologic Time Scale consists of Eras, which consist of Periods. The start of each Period is known as the Base for that period.

There are also a few periods that involve mass extinction events in transition to the next Period, followed by an explosion of life forms. (Cambrian to Ordovician, for example).

Perhaps the answer has something to do with the Base of one of these periods where the Earth was inhabitible enough for Aliens to seed life on Earth (?)

Not sure where the "12" might fit in.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

The Earth's Geologic Time Scale consists of Eras, which consist of Periods. The start of each Period is known as the Base for that period.

There are also a few periods that involve mass extinction events in transition to the next Period, followed by an explosion of life forms. (Cambrian to Ordovician, for example).

Perhaps the answer has something to do with the Base of one of these periods where the Earth was inhabitible enough for Aliens to seed life on Earth (?)

Not sure where the "12" might fit in.

Intersting therory.... As another poster put it previously, the last few question on FATE were directed towards the meaning of the game. Perhaps, this is the phase we are in now. I say that because, while the questions are within the nature of the game, questions along this line don't correlate with the last couple of questions. And they don't have to.

X=12 could just be a clue to say, they mean the same thing or relate to the same thing. Planet X is known as the 12th planet (Sitchin) or the 10th planet (Nibiru). So, with your line of thinking, the next period would begin in 2012 or 2085 (i think, if you go by Sitchin's theory). I guess I could explore this avenue for awhile.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I'm sick of looklng down paths that go nowhere.

A clue! My Kingdom for a clue!!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Okay, what do we got here?...

"X=12" is non-googlible.

"period" could mean a bizzion things.

"base" could mean a semi-bizzion other things.

Umm....

Looks like we got nothin', y'all. We got nuthin', and I am sick and tired of these @#$% snakes on this @#$% thread...!!

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2:

.... As another poster put it previously, the last few question on FATE were directed towards the meaning of the game.

I was thinking along those lines as well. I've been thinking about the meaning of the game that wrap's up the whole UFO theme.

In any case, we can't get there without getting beyond this one. So... I'm going to keep researching this time scale thing and hope to get hit on the head by the answer.

Originally posted by Tuning Spork:

Tuning Spork. I'm guessing another clue is coming soon. I hope we can solve it before they throw us another bone, though. Keep at it!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2:

.... As another poster put it previously, the last few question on FATE were directed towards the meaning of the game.

I was thinking along those lines as well. I've been thinking about the meaning of the game that wrap's up the whole UFO theme.

In any case, we can't get there without getting beyond this one. So... I'm going to keep researching this time scale thing and hope to get hit on the head by the answer.

Originally posted by Tuning Spork:

Tuning Spork. I'm guessing another clue is coming soon. I hope we can solve it before they throw us another bone, though. Keep at it!

I most certainly respect that Zarniwoop. If we can do it without another clue , it would mean much more. Certainly , since we've already taken longer than the makers have expected for the entire game. I have been searching down the 2012 line as you have mentioned...but did not know of Sitchins' theory of 2085 (thank you free). Perhaps that is a new avenue I should be looking towards...

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Ariakan]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm still thinking, but keep getting further and further from a logical tie-in of the clues.

like this for instance, is really reaching

taking the '12' as '1' and '2'

then adding 1 and 2 = 3

third listed member is William One Sac

His location is Lake Vostok

Lake Vostok is in the Antartic and supposedly has an

alien base.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
And I won't bore you with the paths, but here are some of my
'wandering ridiculously far from center' answers

baghdadbattery
moonbase
alienartifact
aracibo
supervalkyrie
jasonsociety
serpo- (don't ask)

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZarniwoopI'm guessing another clue is coming soon. I hope we can solve it before they throw us another bone, though.
Keep at it!

You silly thing, you.

Yeah, it'd be pretty pickley peachy keen if we could solve the true nature of this wonderous game's ambient glory with another bone. Just before it mutates into a ghastly horrid festering mockery of itself! No, it really would! What...?
:

But, after this length of time -- and after that length of time -- I'm becoming more and more convinced that this torture has gone on a bit too long. Our All-Stars have forsaken us. The domain name is no longer at the head of the ATS table. I think that The Three Amigos realise that this has gone on about 15 questions too long. Just a guess. Hee?

What I would like to see now is for the whole gang to get together and nail these last few questions to the wall where they belong. We shall take no prisoners. We shall find the Answers that are most determined to be found. We shall...

Awww, just give us a clue, Springer...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
HUNT_ADMIN will now be in chat with a clue.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
ahh, we got a 'leetle' clue

(orbital period) X=12, period, base

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Also... keep in mind that value of your cookie is not the same as the number of the current question.

Some responses were not for actual game questions, but triggers to launch the next sequence or begin the game.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
ahh, we got a 'leetle' clue

(orbital period) X=12, period, base

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Jbird]

hmmmm

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
I'm still thinking, but keep getting further and further from a logical tie-in of the clues.

like this for instance, is really reaching

taking the '12' as '1' and '2'

then adding 1 and 2 = 3

And 3 is Allen's cipher for 12. We've been all over that tack like Oprah on banana splits.

Nope, I fear that no progress can be made until either the admins send us another clue or the greys send us another crashed ship.

Did I ever mention that I don't buy into all that crap....?

EDIT: I spoke too soon...!

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
An orbital period of 12 means Jupiter. I think I've explored that avenue enough already but maybe not?

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join