It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hmm. What is X?

X marks the spot; treasure. 12 what?

X as a variable. What equation?

Planet X. We've been there, done that.

X-Files. (I already checked into the 12th episode. No leads that I could notice.)

Hey, wait a minute. Are there 12 dots left at the base of the game page? Referrals again?
Nope. There are no dots left.

Hmm. 12?

Months of the year.
Signs of the zodiac.
Jupiter's surface gravity.
Jupiter's orbital period.
MJ-12.
12-step programs.
The 12 apostles.
The 12 days of Christmas.

Arrrrgghh!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Hmm. What is X?

Arrrrgghh!!!

yea, you basically have what I do, as I think we all do.

Location?
x axis
x marks the spot

Math?
x is a variable in an equation which eguals 12

group/organization?
x is a number of members (dead or alive)
x is a vehicle/weapon name

Does an uppercase X denote something a
a lower case x does not

Double Aaarrrggghh

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
well like its been said before theres usually a main theme in a set of questions and answers, like between 15 - 19 they are all about movies so what is the main theme for the last few questions because i can't figure it out...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

a lower case x does not

Aah, that might mean something. The clues tend not to use uppercase unless it matters. X, then, is not a variable, but a specific person(s), place(s) or thing(s).

Hmmm.....

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird

Hmm. What is X?

Arrrrgghh!!!

yea, you basically have what I do, as I think we all do.

Location?
x axis
x marks the spot

Math?
x is a variable in an equation which eguals 12

group/organization?
x is a number of members (dead or alive)
x is a vehicle/weapon name

a lower case x does not

Double Aaarrrggghh

on that note i tried
drakeequation
drakesequation but no go

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Although many times a slight variance of ones clues,

has sparked an idea, in another member , resulting in an answer.

So I usually just post what I've got , just like you did, 'Spork, in hopes

of doing just that.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
ah, see ^........case in point

anybody else want to post their 'notes' ?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
well like its been said before theres usually a main theme in a set of questions and answers, like between 15 - 19 they are all about movies so what is the main theme for the last few questions because i can't figure it out...

Questions 56 through 67 had mainly to do with debunking and such. There were references to Projects Sign, Grudge and Blue Book, and plenty of references to the Aviary and J Allen Hynek's books and explanations.

68 was Travis Walton's own account of his alledged abduction in "Fire In The Sky", and 69 was fuel that Bob Lazar claims powers UFOs. So we may be into pro-UFO claims now, as opposed to anti- or neutral-UFO claims.

I dunno.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
well i guess you could say that the main link is people who have had contact with UFO's therefore X=12, period, base has to be related to someone trying to figure out some UFO tech like maybe antigrav?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000

68 was Travis Walton's own account of his alledged abduction in "Fire In The Sky", and 69 was fuel that Bob Lazar claims powers UFOs. So we may be into pro-UFO claims now, as opposed to anti- or neutral-UFO claims.

I dunno.

interesting, I couldn't think of a pattern after 'Fire'.... and 'Fuel' came up.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
another thought, to confuse us even further
is it:

X=12
or
X=one two
or
X=a(1) b(2) [numbers for letters code]
or
X= L (letter 12)

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Heres some other ideas i've been contemplating
X=12 - x project number
period - year or era
base - location
Does this compute?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i think its odd that when i search for these key words in ATS i get mestruation ads from google

Ads by Google

Abnormal Menstruation?
www.EndoFacts.com Find out about menstrual problems and the symptoms of endometriosis.
Menstruation
hysterectomy.1click.com Free information and resources about Menstruation

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
another thought, to confuse us even further
is it:

X=12
or
X=one two
or
X=a(1) b(2) [numbers for letters code]
or
X= L (letter 12)

OH YEAH!!

Overview of noun period

The noun period has 8 senses (first 8 from tagged texts)

1. (656) time period, period of time, period -- (an amount of time; "a time period of 30 years"; "hastened the period of time of his recovery"; "Picasso's blue period")
2. (190) period -- (one of three periods of play in hockey games)
3. (157) period, historic period, historical period -- (a stage in the history of a culture having a definable place in space and time; "a novel from the Victorian period")
4. (54) period -- (the interval taken to complete one cycle of a regularly repeating phenomenon)
5. (3) menstruation, menses, catamenia, period, flow -- (the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause; "the women were sickly and subject to excessive menstruation"; "a woman does not take the gout unless her menses be stopped"--Hippocrates; "the semen begins to appear in males and to be emitted at the same time of life that the catamenia begin to flow in females"--Aristotle)
6. (3) period, point, full stop, stop, full point -- (a punctuation mark (.) placed at the end of a declarative sentence to indicate a full stop or after abbreviations; "in England they call a period a stop")
7. (2) period, geological period -- (a unit of geological time during which a system of rocks formed; "ganoid fishes swarmed during the earlier geological periods")
8. (1) period -- (the end or completion of something; "death put a period to his endeavors"; "a change soon put a period to my tranquility")

Synonyms (Grouped by Similarity of Meaning) of verb base

Sense 1
establish, base, ground, found
--------------

Sense 2
free-base, base
=> drug, do drugs
--------------

Sense 3
station, post, base, send, place
=> move, displace
--------------

Similarity of adj base

7 senses of base

Sense 1
basal, base
=> basic (vs. incidental)

Sense 2
base
=> inferior (vs. superior)

Sense 3
base, baseborn, humble, lowly
=> lowborn (vs. noble)

Sense 4
base, dishonorable, dishonourable, immoral, unethical
=> wrong (vs. right)

Sense 5
base, mean, meanspirited
=> ignoble (vs. noble)

Sense 6
base, baseborn
=> illegitimate (vs. legitimate)

Sense 7
base
=> counterfeit (vs. genuine), imitative

Overview of noun base

The noun base has 17 senses (first 10 from tagged texts)

1. (11) base, alkali -- (any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water; "bases include oxides and hydroxides of metals and ammonia")
2. (4) base, base of operations -- (installation from which a military force initiates operations; "the attack wiped out our forward bases")
3. (3) foundation, base, fundament, foot, groundwork, substructure, understructure -- (lowest support of a structure; "it was built on a base of solid rock"; "he stood at the foot of the tower")
4. (3) base, bag -- (place that runner must touch before scoring; "he scrambled to get back to the bag")
5. (2) base, radix -- ((in a digital numeration system) the positive integer that is equivalent to one in the next higher counting place; "10 is the radix of the decimal system")
6. (2) base -- (the bottom or lowest part; "the base of the mountain")
7. (2) base -- ((anatomy) the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment; "the base of the skull")
8. (2) floor, base -- (a lower limit; "the government established a wage floor")
9. (2) basis, base, foundation, fundament, groundwork, cornerstone -- (the fundamental assumptions underlying an explanation; "the whole argument rested on a basis of conjecture")
10. (2) base, pedestal, stand -- (a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp")
11. base -- (the bottom side of a geometric figure from which the altitude can be constructed; "the base of the triangle")
12. base, home -- (the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end)
13. root, root word, base, stem, theme, radical -- ((linguistics) the form of a word after all affixes are removed; "thematic vowels are part of the stem")
14. infrastructure, base -- (the stock of basic facilities and capital equipment needed for the functioning of a country or area; "the industrial base of Japan")
15. base -- (the principal ingredient of a mixture; "glycerinated gelatin is used as a base for many ointments"; "he told the painter that he wanted a yellow base with just a hint of green"; "everything she cooked seemed to have rice as the base")
16. base -- (a flat bottom on which something is intended to sit; "a tub should sit on its own base")
17. base -- ((electronics) the part of a transistor that separates the emitter from the collector)

Overview of verb base

The verb base has 3 senses (first 1 from tagged texts)

1. (75) establish, base, ground, found -- (use as a basis for; found on; "base a claim on some observation")
2. free-base, base -- (use (purified coc aine) by burning it and inhaling the fumes)
3. station, post, base, send, place -- (assign to a station)

Overview of adj base

The adj base has 7 senses (first 3 from tagged texts)

1. (7) basal, base -- (serving as or forming a base; "the painter applied a base coat followed by two finishing coats")
2. (1) base -- ((used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal; "base coins of aluminum"; "a base metal")
3. (1) base, baseborn, humble, lowly -- (of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense); "baseborn wretches with dirty faces"; "of humble (or lowly) birth")
4. base, dishonorable, dishonourable, immoral, unethical -- (not adhering to ethical or moral principles; "base and unpatriotic motives"; "a base, degrading way of life"; "cheating is dishonorable"; "they considered colonialism immoral"; "unethical practices in handling public funds")
5. base, mean, meanspirited -- (having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality; "that liberal obedience without which your army would be

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Here is some interesting reads from members here on ATS..........

Originally posted by Ishes
I've not read the whole thread, I've seen a few references to the Mayans, but I don?t think anyone has touched on this. It may seem to go a little off topic at first but bear with me.

As many of you probably know, the Mayans believed that our planet operates in cycles, so does our solar system and this is moving into alignment with the central sun Alcione, into a photon belt. Some info on the photon belt:

What does the photon belt consist of? What will be its effects on the life on our planet, positive or negative? Also what is its purpose, if any? The radio announcement used the term 'electromagnetic' to describe the phenomenon--this is the same as photon, which is a particle of light or electromagnetic radiation.

The photon belt is an immense region of space which is radiating intense electromagnetic radiation throughout the visible spectrum and beyond, into high-frequency invisible light; even including some x-ray spectra. It is part of a magnetic flow of light throughout the galaxy. Reference has already been made through the media to huge increases in intensity of 'dangerous' radiation entering through the holes in the ozone layer in certain regions of our planet.

It appears that for mankind on this planet the photon belt encounter will be essentially a spiritual experience--but this really depends on man. Nevertheless, the real benefits of this phenomenon is from what is actually causing the photons. It is linked with the so-called convergences. If we are sufficiently evolved at the time, great advancements will occur in our consciousness as we attune to the higher-frequencies. If we are negative, that is, possess too many lower vibrations, the result of selfish actions, we are not expected to survive the frequency incompatibility.

Continued @ www.users.globalnet.co.uk...

The Mayans, Greeks and Romans all prophicised the as the 'Golden Age', where humans would become like god, due to the effects of the photon belts electromagnetic radiation on our DNA, for example our DNA 12/13 strand potential may be fulfilled. It will be a spiritual experience. More Info:
Can be found at:
www.2012.com.au... and
www.2012.com.au...

Oh the date for this ascension is 21/12/2012, which totals to 11 (using all 3 methods), for the numerologists among us. We spend approximately 10,500 years in the dark age before going into the 4th dimension, and we are very close to the end of this period, which may explain why this civilisation seem 10,000 years old.

Anyway, so when we enter this photon belt, there will be 2000 years of divine light and there will be total peace, but after the 2000 years is up we will leave the photon belt and return to the Dark Age, which we are currently in and are about to exit

Probably a long shot, but one can only hope!

[edit on 28-8-2006 by downintheupside]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
okay so the only things i can think of are
x = 2012
period= mayan
base=what was the base for the mayan calendar?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
maxipad.html

There aren't any chicks around here, are there?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well razor, it is "based" on ending on 12-21-2012.......

The Mayans also "based" their whole religion around this calander.....hhmmmm.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by downintheupside]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
well i found something about the mayan calerdar
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Maya used several calendars simultaneously. One of them called the "long count", is a continuous record of days from a zero date that correlates to Aug. 13, 3114 BC, and is more precise than the Julian calendar revised in Europe in 1582. The Maya were great astronomers and kept track of the solar and lunar years, eclipses and the cycles of visible planets. To carry out their calendric and astronomical calculations they developed a sophisticated mathematical system (www.mayacalendar.com...) where units are written with dots and bars are used to represent five units. They discovered and used the zero as well as a vigesimal positioning system, similar to the decimal positioning system we use today
aparently the word base is whats bringing up all this mestruation ads (insert mandork laughter)

[edit on 28-8-2006 by razor1000]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
hey guys do you think this has to do with the bible code?

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join