It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death to Everyone!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So Muslims now are adding the U.N. to the already long list of people they want to kill. Death to America! Death to Israel! Death to the U.K.! Now Death to the UN! Geeze, can't these people come up with something new?

mod edit: all caps in title

[edit on 7/31/2006 by Gools]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
They are the new Nazi's...they hate everyone unlike them!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
When you look at all the Muslims in this world and you see how many want us dead, its only but a tiny few.
Nothing we can't take care of.

ALL Muslims do not want us dead, if all of them did, and they had the means, we'd all be dead by now.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
How do you know it's only a 'tiny few'? I mean you people can't go into the mind of every muslim regardless how they act. You never know what could set them off. Just like that muslim that went on a shooting spree in Seattle.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
ALL Muslims do not want us dead, if all of them did, and they had the means, we'd all be dead by now.

I know that dg! I never claimed all Muslims want us dead, but the vast majority of terrorists are in fact Muslims. This is all such a mess, I'm getting a headache thinking about it. I really don't know what we should do.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It's just my opinion, but they live in a world where if they say anything bad against those that rule them they are carted away in the night and often never heard from again. They have to lash out with the pent up frustrations so they lash out at those they are allowed to lash out against.

They don't hate us, they hate the world they live in and have no choice but to blame us for that world. It is not an option to blame their own leaders or even themselves for not having the courage to change it.

The west did not deliver them unto misery, but the west is the only one they can safely blame for it.

wupy

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
How do you know it's only a 'tiny few'? I mean you people can't go into the mind of every muslim regardless how they act. You never know what could set them off. Just like that muslim that went on a shooting spree in Seattle.
Its only a tiny few. There are Billions of Muslims- Lets not exagerate so much. Sure, its Muslims (supposedly) who want us dead- BTW, just because one Muslim went nuts in Seattle,.....How many Americans go nuts on a daily basis and kill, cut up people into bite size pieces???
That is a very poor example,imo.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I really don't know what we should do.

Pray/Hope/Work for peace.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
dg, you have to admit all the Muslims who want to kill us Westerners, stomp on and burn our flags and make threating tapes get all the press. Unfortunately the moderate Muslims don't seem to be standing up the extremists to clear their names...until they do that, and I mean STRONGLY, they'll still have a problem.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

dg, you have to admit all the Muslims who want to kill us Westerners, stomp on and burn our flags and make threating tapes get all the press. Unfortunately the moderate Muslims don't seem to be standing up the extremists to clear their names...until they do that, and I mean STRONGLY, they'll still have a problem.

You mean like the Americans who oppose the insanity of this administration's policies?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
You mean like the Americans who oppose the insanity of this administration's policies?

I don't agree that this administration is insane, but there are plenty of outspoken people who do believe that out there, like Cindy Sheehan!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I don't agree that this administration is insane,

You will note I said their policies...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
50 years ago, if the white folks had stood up and denounced the KKK in the south they probably would have found their house burned down and been lucky if they were not in it. It was only after the government went after the extremists that the regular folks were allowed to express their opinion (safely.)

As long as the governments of the middle-east allow this to go on, it will.

wupy

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I don't think that they hate us per say . . .

What they hate the most is the arrogance of some nations toward them . . .

I also think that they hate more than our nation our president right now . . .

I think the entire world hates American because him . . .

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I think the entire world hates American because him . . .

And innocents will pay for that in blood...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think GW Bush has made mistakes, and I think he's finally startiing to realize it. For the first time in his Presidentcy, he seems apologetic and uncertain. But, that's with Iraq, I don't think you can pin the blame on the current Israeli/Hezbollah conflict on him.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

And innocents will pay for that in blood...

The blood started spilling with 9/11 . . . it keep on spilling in Afghanistan, Iraq and now is not stopping if something doesn't come out between Lebanon and Israel . . .

That happens when foreign policies and tagging of nations goes wrong . . .

[edit on 30-7-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Indeed.

You have voted marg6043 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
let them choke on the sweet smell of freedom

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There is no denying that murder takes place in this country everyday, my point is that terrorism fueled by the Islamic religion is a wide-spread problem. It's happening everywhere in the world. You may try to break it into isolated incidents, well they're not, they all have the same foundation, they are all connected by the religion of Islam. 9/11 is no exception....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join