It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost:' Season Three Discussion...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
So, did he want to save both of them, or just Kate with his new plan?

probably just kate because he only mentioned her...

i still can't see how she will get of the island though...

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
best episode of the series so far..

the losties finally have the upper hand, lets hope they can keep it..

even when kate and sawyer get free, i see no reason for jack to save ben, i think ben has had it.. this way he gets the other two free and also does what juliet told him to do..

it's wierd that there seems to be some genuine nice others, like ben, and alex, but then there seems to be some twisted evil backstabbing ones.. for reasons unknown yet..

can't believe we've got to wait so long to find out..

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Makes it even harder to wait a week!

:bnghd:

errr...dude, hate to break this to ya but you're going to be waiting until February.

WHAT?!?!?

Are You Kidding Me?

February?!?!?

WTF?!?

Now this kind of stuff pisses me off...

DAMN!

February? Really?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
While I don't get the comment "Shephard wasn't even on Jacob's List." Not sure who Jacob is, I can't believe it is an undercover Other with the survivors. In season 1 Hurley went through the flight manifest, that is how they discovered that Ethan wasn't one of them. In the pilot of season 3, Ben sent Ethan and Nathan to infiltrate the two groups.

I'm thinking that Jacob is someone that has watched the Losties closely from a distance or invisible presence, and has decided there are a few Losties that can not be converted to the Others way of thinking. Maybe Jacob is Mr. Eyepatch or 'He/Him' that is suppose to be in charge.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

DAMN!

February? Really?

Yes and then the rest of the season (16 episodes) will air with out any breaks or reruns.
Much less irritating than what we had to put up with in the last two seasons.

Originally posted by Muckwa
While I don't get the comment "Shephard wasn't even on Jacob's List." Not sure who Jacob is,
I'm thinking that Jacob is someone that has watched the Losties closely from a distance or invisible presence, and has decided there are a few Losties that can not be converted to the Others way of thinking. Maybe Jacob is Mr. Eyepatch or 'He/Him' that is suppose to be in charge.

All possibilities, Jacob has not yet been mentioned before on LOST. Though there is a Jacob Vanderfield that is in the "LOST Experience."

I get the feeling that Jacob's list was made pre-crash and has something to do with Libby.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Interesting. Why do you think it has something to do with Libby??

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Just a feeling

Actually it would make sense if Libby was visiting losties pre-crash because she was given a list (Jacob’s). I don’t think she visited Jack in a flash back. If I remember correctly she met with Desmond, Hurly, and Eko all befor the crash. Maybe those guys are on Jacob’s list.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Great observation! I always thought that Libby was just going after Hurley because her husband died in the porch crash. BUT, maybe someone (Jacob) made her a proposition to 'do some work' for him and be able to have an opportunity to get back at Hurley. Boy, this can really get twisted.

Guess that's why I like it so much!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I don't know about Jacob, but I was thinking about Ben.

He said he was born on the Island and lived there his whole life. But Jack said he is at least 40.
Juliet also said that the Others are what's left of DHARMA, which (for those who don't know) started in 1970.
If LOST is happening in 2004, that means Ben was there before DHARMA.

Confusing. Unless (which I think is most likely) after DHARMA failed he had a sort of spiritual rebirth or something and lived his new life netirely on the Island.

Thinking about Jacob again..... When i watched the series I thought it seemed like Juliet and Ben were married. But after researching some, I found out that Jacob is the father of Benjamin and Juliet in the Bible.

Now I don't believe they are literally siblings, but Jacob could have been the previous leader of the Others before being deposed by Ben (it seems the Others have no qualms about getting rid of leaders they don't want), and Juliet and Ben could have been equals before but now Ben has been placed above her and she doesn't like it.

Just my musings!

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
He said he was born on the Island and lived there his whole life. But Jack said he is at least 40.
Juliet also said that the Others are what's left of DHARMA, which (for those who don't know) started in 1970.
If LOST is happening in 2004, that means Ben was there before DHARMA.

Geez, I didn't even think of that. Could Ben be Adam and Eve's son or related to them? How old did Jack think those bodies were again?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
He said they had to have been dead for about 40-50 years...

They could have died while Ben was young, perhaps they were given or killed by whatever the Hanso Foundation was working on (which would explain why Ben is so against outsiders).

Also, after watching some old episodes, Libby tells Desmond that her husband died after 'he got sick'. Didn't Rousseau's team 'get sick' too?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Also, after watching some old episodes, Libby tells Desmond that her husband died after 'he got sick'. Didn't Rousseau's team 'get sick' too?

Rousseau's team supposedly got sick. But this could be a cover up for her killing them, or even Dharma taking them away like they did with the tail end survivers.

So far we've not actually seen anyone get this 'sickness'. Unless ofcourse the sickness is like what Eko suffered. That it makes you see people, then you follow those people, only to your own peril. So the sickness can make you hallucinate so much, that it puts you in danger. Rememeber how Shannon died? She saw Walt in the jungle and ran after him, then all of a sudden she runs in to Anna Lucia and gets a bullet for her troubles. Coincidence that Eko suffered the same fate? Seeing someone in the jungle, and going after them.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I would consider this likely but Ethan seemed very insistent on immunising Aaron when he had Claire.
Unless of course the Others have also been led to believe that there is an illness on the Island. So far the only person who seemed to know there wasn't was Kelvin.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
maybe the sickness is in one's blood...

recall that miss klough took blood from michael (in the end of season two)...

additionally, jake / kate / sawyer had bandages on them in the season three premiere...

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Perhaps the Jacob in the Jacob's List reference isn't a person. Maybe it is Smokey's proper name.

J.A.C.O.B.

An acronym or some such nonsense.

I hope Febuary makes up for the yawns we got this Fall.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
here we go:

- episode 3.7 - 'not in portland' (juliet-centric)...
- episode 3.8 - title unknown (charlie / others-centric)...
- episode 3.9 - title unknown (jack-centric)...
- episode 3.10 - 'tricia tanaka is dead' (hurley-centric)...

episode 3.8 is now a desmond-centric episode...

IMAGE: top 10 questions answered by damon lindelof ...

episode 10 flashback - featuring young hurley's brother and probably young hurley...

downtown honolulu turned into bangkok, thailand ...

lost - sneak peek promo for day break ...

jack flashback photos ...

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a striking resemblence to ben?

this was my college tutor:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
here we go:

None of the spoilerslost.blogspot.com links are working for me....:shk:

My internet sucks....

But the good news is I just downloaded last week's episode

[edit on 19/11/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
a striking resemblence to ben?

yes, a little...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
"Huge Lost Rumor Can't Be True—or Can It?!"...

Matthew Fox is going to be killed off Lost.

If you've been anywhere near a Lost fansite this week, chances are you've heard this rumor and have initially dismissed it, thinking, "Pshaw! He's the freaking lead of the show! They can't kill off Matthew Fox!"

But with this seemingly ludicrous rumor persisting, even the most disbelieving fan can't help but wonder, Wait a minute...could it actually be true?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join