It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost:' Season Three Discussion...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Rob McElhenney is about to get "Lost."...

McElhenney's signed no confidentiality agreements, but there's honor among TV writers, nevertheless, so he'll discuss his role in only the sketchiest of terms.

"I play an Other," he said, and he'll appear in the "first episode back from the hiatus." (That's currently scheduled for Feb. 7.)

"I will say I get beaten up pretty bad, by one of the... handsomer members of the cast," he said, laughing.

it looks like sawyer may be the one doing the beating

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
"Not in Portland Rumours"...

- Ben wakes up during the surgery.

- Karl - Sawyer's cage buddy from Tale of Two Cities and Alex's boyfriend - is being held on the hydra island. Alex saves Kate and Sawyer and makes a deal, if they help her rescue Karl she will get them off the island. They go to another station, a smaller one, where Karl is being held. Sawyer over powers the guard and they break in. Inside Karl is strapped to a chair with his eyes forced open. He is being forced to watch a strange movie. The scene has definite brain-washing implications. The movie is of the level of the hatch map and even more. Lots of images to digest, freeze-frame, and theorize on. Get your pause buttons ready.

- Even though you think you know Juliet's motives, you don't. She is a master manipulator with a very personal agenda. That agenda will be known in the final act.

there's some more rumors in the link, if you are interested...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

MUST.....AVOID.....CLICKAGE!!!

Damn you TSA!!! I have been not clicking your links for a while now cause you post the least spoilery spoilers.... but now.

You have betrayed me.

NOOOOO!!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Damn you TSA!!! I have been not clicking your links for a while now cause you post the least spoilery spoilers.... but now.

You have betrayed me.

'Lost' Producers Discuss Series' End...

There's no sense the finale is coming anytime soon. But knowing they have a deadline will help writers of the convoluted drama lay out how they want the story to end, producers said Sunday in a meeting with TV critics here.

It's likely next year that all 22 episodes will run consecutively, much like Fox is doing with "24."

"Lost," which is shifting back an hour to 10 p.m. Eastern time, Wednesdays, on ABC's schedule, has seen a 14 percent drop in its audience this year, according to Nielsen Media Research. Producers contend the numbers are deceptive because of a comparison with the second season, when "Lost" was a cultural sensation.

hopefully, the fans will not loose hope in 'lost'...

i am not really concerned with ratings, but a 14 percent drop in viewers is pretty big i suppose...

Spoilers from ATAS Panel ...

-Carlton said we will be seeing several dead characters in an upcoming episode.

-Locke's wheelchair will be explained soon after the season starts.

-Damon said we will learn why the Others didn't just bring in a surgeon for Ben; we will find out in the next 6-7 episodes.. They once had the ability to leave the island, but they may or may not now.

pretty good stuff in the above link...

additionally, here is a video of the ATAS panel...

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
UK Lost Vidcast ...

in this "vidcast," these three guys discuss the first batch of the "lost moments"...

its not really interesting but its nice to watch if you haven't been watching the "lost moments"...

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
EDIT:

double post...

i'll fix it by adding this for you fans to feast on:

Originally posted by they see ALL
- episode 3.7 - 'not in portland' (juliet-centric)...
- episode 3.8 - title unknown (desmond-centric)...
- episode 3.9 - title unknown (jack-centric)...
- episode 3.10 - 'tricia tanaka is dead' (hurley-centric)...
- episode 3.11 - 'enter 77' (sayid-centric)...
- episode 3.12 - title unknown (claire-centric)...

and now we have:

- episode 3.13 - rumored to be a locke-centric episode...
- episode 3.14 - rumored to be a charlie-centric episode...

[edit on 16-1-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
boone is set to get 'lost' again

also, episode 3.9 (jack-centric) is being titled "stranger in a strange land" and episode 3.12 (claire-centric) is being titled "par avion"...

check out my blog for more information:

boone gets 'lost' again...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
abc has leaked episode seven to a select few (television show critics and the like) and the feeling is the same throughout all of them:

they love it!!!

episode seven is titled 'not in portland' and is a juliet-centric episode...

'lost' returns on february 7th!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
spoiler-ish stuff below:

a dharma volkswagen is found on the island!!!

Lost Moments No. 11 Promo...

and the volkswagen comes with a skeleton and cans of beer

and:

Nathan Fillion to reprise his role?...

Fillion also expects to reprise his role on ABC's Lost as Evangeline Lilly's husband, who we last saw drugged and ditched by his fugitive bride.

"I don't think he's the kind of guy who will just let that go."

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
w0w, no updates from me in a while huh???

well here i go again:

2) The Desmond flashback will be like nothing that has been done before, and it will blow the audience away.

4) There is a Sayid episode that "will answer questions about the Others and the DHARMA initiative, and the relationship between those two groups, which might involve the guy with the eyepatch".

5) Jack will be brought back to Othersville -- won't stay in Alcatraz.

VIDEO: Damon and Carlton Interview - Yemi's Plane...

this video says that yemi's plane was pulled to the island by some force, but it wasn't button related...

Exclusive Interview! Lost Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse (link may be slow, but it works)...

this is a nice part:

MV: And you guys know all of the answers to all of the questions?

DL: We can hand you an envelope right now and we could seal it in a safety deposit box and it would say in that envelope: Here's what the island is. Here's why these people came to this island. Here's roughly what the events of the last episode of the show will be. There are certain things that we cannot predict. If we add a new actor to the show like Michael Emerson [Ben] or Ian Cusick [Desmond] we're still telling the same story but we want to get to it in a different way because we'll put it on the backs of the people whom the audience is jelling with. How we got there and which characters would be involved might be a little bit vague, but the actual answers to the mysteries, the nature of the island, what the monster is, the function of the monster, when the Others came here, why the black rock is in the middle of the island, the explanation for the four-toed statue, those things we know the answers to. How we're going to reveal those answers becomes the slippery slope of the show.

the big night is this wednesday!!!

[edit on 5-2-2007 by they see ALL]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wednesday for you maybe... I gotta wait a week.

I s'pose I could always make friends with torrents again, but I feel dirty downloading LOST

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Wednesday for you maybe... I gotta wait a week.

i almost know how you may feel...

i have to take my girlfriend out this wednesday for her birthday and so i will miss 'lost' this week :shk:

and, with my luck, valentines day is next wednesday and i am taking her out then too

the price i pay for love :bnghd:

but, yes, i will be making friends with torrents again...

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
an entry from my blog:

the BIG night is here (well, almost)!!!...

the big night is wednesday, february 7th at 10:00pm EST on 'abc' (if you live in the USA)!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I'm glad Sky bought the rights to show LOST in the UK. Its a week late but if C4 still had them I'd have to wait months for it to air. GO SKY!!!

And I don't know if you've posted this TSA but

SPOILERS

A TV spot for LOST that's been airing over here has shown the Tailie that disappeared when they trecked to the beach (honestly can't remember her name - dark hair and eyes) standing outside a cage saying "We're here to watch." To which Jack -in the cage - replies "If you're here to watch something GO WATCH IT!"

My 2 pence... pitiful as it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I'm glad Sky bought the rights to show LOST in the UK. Its a week late but if C4 still had them I'd have to wait months for it to air. GO SKY!!!

w0w, you lucked out big time...

A TV spot for LOST that's been airing over here has shown the Tailie that disappeared when they trecked to the beach (honestly can't remember her name - dark hair and eyes) standing outside a cage saying "We're here to watch." To which Jack -in the cage - replies "If you're here to watch something GO WATCH IT!"

yes, i have posted a link to that video in this thread (somewhere)...

and, in regards to jack being in a cage, i guess he isn't getting off the island anytime soon...

he must have pissed off the others really badly...

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well severing a major organ in their leader wasn't going to get him on their christmas card list.....

or was it?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Does anyone know why Ben doesn't leave the island to get treatment? He knows how to leave and has the resources to do it, but why risk his life to stay?

An almost off topic question - does anyone know when they will release the Season 3 DVD?

*spoilers*

I just read that there is a possibility that Michael is not going to return. Details here.

[edit on 7-2-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Well severing a major organ in their leader wasn't going to get him on their christmas card list.....

definitely not...

ben might be happy that jack finished the surgery, but that's about it...

jack's not getting off the island just like how juliette wasn't allowed to leave the island for about three years...

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Does anyone know why Ben doesn't leave the island to get treatment? He knows how to leave and has the resources to do it, but why risk his life to stay?

well, tom was going to answer that very question but jack had to make that mistake and tom stopped talking immediately afterwards...

ben stated that he spent his entire life on the island...

maybe, if he were to leave, he would die immediately from the tumor...

or, maybe, he believes that the mission (whatever that is) is so important that he should never leave the island, even if it means him dying from a tumor...

An almost off topic question - does anyone know when they will release the Season 3 DVD?

hopefully this winter...

I just read that there is a possibility that Michael is not going to return. Details here.

thanks for the read...

the producers' plan was to bring this story-line back into action in around year four (season four)...

i really hope they continue this story-line because they have a lot of unanswered questions because of it...

theory-galore:

- perhaps jack will, in fact, join the others after all!!!

this makes sense as the character of juliette was created to be a love interest for jack...

now that we have found out that she is a doctor, i am even more prone to believe that jack will (not only fall in love with her) join the others...

think about it, both jack and juliette are "miracle doctors:" jack fixed his ex-wife and juliette can make seemingly infertile people pregnant without the use of sex (at least, that's what i got out of it)...

and, add the fact that (spoiler-ish) jack is supposed to move to "othersville" (the place where we first saw the others this season, in that perfect little village)...

maybe jack will finally realize that the others are general good people with good intentions...

this is all i have for now...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

ALso, I am starting to wonder about Tom. He seems like a proper Other to most of the characters (in that he acts in a way which seems 'bad') but when he speaks to Kate he acts almost like he is trying to make friends with her.

It happened again! He seems to be the nicest one out of the lot. I get the impression he is a genuinely nice guy (apart from, you know, kidnapping Walt, stranding Mike, Sawyer and Jin...) but apart from that he's a nice guy.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It happened again! He seems to be the nicest one out of the lot. I get the impression he is a genuinely nice guy (apart from, you know, kidnapping Walt, stranding Mike, Sawyer and Jin...) but apart from that he's a nice guy.

hey you are correct...

the only other others that i could think of that are "nice" are: the french lady's daughter, and karl...

there may be a few more but i can't think of any right now...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join