It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran tells troops to be prepared to strike Israel!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This definitely seems like an escalation of war to me. After the Trajedy that happened sunday morning where Israel killed 60 civilians, including 35 children, I think the anti-sentiment towards us and Israel is at an all-time low. My question... is this propaganda, or is this an actually warning? AAC

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 30-7-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well we all know the Iranian leaders track record with making good on all his "threats" and belicose retoric. I doubt anything is going to happen this time. he just likes to talk tough.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Let's hope you're right, princeofpeace... Unfortunately, there appears to be no shortage of insanity in the world....

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
BRING EM ON i say!!! Israel, with the help of God will see to it the evil axis of powers are dealt with 1 by 1.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu
BRING EM ON i say!!! Israel, with the help of God will see to it the evil axis of powers are dealt with 1 by 1.

I think you missed the part where Israel killed 35 children this morning. In your god's eyes, is that evil? THINK!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
^
|
|
|
|
|

Case and point.... :shk:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I wouldnt believe any statements by any Iranian or Syrian leaders until you can see something on the ground. Until then, its all BS from them as usual.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

God has stepped quietly away from the likes of people like you right now...Believe me. There is something else that you think is God by your side. He is not God.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I wouldnt believe any statements by any Iranian or Syrian leaders until you can see something on the ground. Until then, its all BS from them as usual.

How about the four UN peace workers? Was that Syria and Iran who made that up too? Bottom line, whoever kills an innocent person... ARE WRONG! There is NO justification! No matter what! So if you get a warm feeling inside your stomoach when such atrocities happen in the name of Israel, you are feeding into an evil source.

I'm not saying Israel is evil... I'm saying whomever kills innocent people, and continues to do it at the rate that is happening... IS EVIL! I think they are doing the bidding of someone other than their god. My .2 Peace and love, and then we're all friends. AAC

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

didnt the nazis think like that?
they were the chosen people and forth and of that they could be untouched,
yet their god was no where to be scene when the allies bombed the bleep out of them,

same for the taliban they were protected by god yet they were bombed the bleep out of,

statements like that are nothing more then ignorance, using God as a shield does nothing

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

they were the chosen people and forth and of that they could be untouched,
yet their god was no where to be scene when the allies bombed the bleep out of them,

same for the taliban they were protected by god yet they were bombed the bleep out of,

statements like that are nothing more then ignorance, using God as a shield does nothing

I do wish this idea was comprehended fully by all the world.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

At this point in time, I would love to see an Israel v. Syria & Iran war. However, there are 100,000's of Americans involved here. and these americans include Iranian-Americans and Israeli-Americans. And those are the troops that I don't want to get involved into the escalation because I feel Iran and Israel need to duke it out mono y mono and settle all of this silly god talk once and for all.

The problem is, that won't happen. The USA will make certain Iran is turned into a block of swiss cheese as soon as they start to move.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I find it interesting that as soon as the Nazis were defeated, Israel was created. Could the Illuminati/New World Order prophecies be in effect?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

I think you missed the part where Israel killed 35 children this morning. In your god's eyes, is that evil? THINK!

oh no i didn't miss that part. sad thing, moved on, now lets deal with why it happened in hte first place, Hezzie messed with Gods chosen ppl!!!! you should have expected this ppl... Israel does NOT play around!!! thought yous ppls would have known that by now...

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
^ Please be more objective, I beg of you...

[edit on 30-7-2006 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Snazuolu, It is people like you who encourage these type of actions with your Zionistic viewpoints in the hopes that triggering world war will cause the Return of Jesus. I have been introduced to your kind, and a let me say, your stupidity is extremely frightening! Please for the sake of the rest of us intelligent people who are hear to learn and listen. SHUT UP!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Let's cool out here folks or red flags will fly.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

just lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Hmm, well... Maybe the world should rethink about what the true axis of evil is.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

oh no i didn't miss that part. sad thing, moved on, now lets deal with why it happened in hte first place, Hezzie messed with Gods chosen ppl!!!! you should have expected this ppl... Israel does NOT play around!!! thought yous ppls would have known that by now...

Suffice to say... I will qoute Ghandi in response to your primitive reply. "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." Give it some thought, hopefully something will surface. AAC

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join