It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

osama bin-laden,dead or still alive?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
i know there are probably already threads about this right know but any way i've been hearing alot about osama being dead or that he is captured and that the united states gov has been releasing the more recent tapes and i was wondering what everyone elese thinks about this.

-GTB

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Here's an article from Snopes going into some of the rumors surrounding Bin Laden's kidney desease:
www.snopes.com...

And here's one from whatreallyhappened.com going over the various claims:
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

maybe this will help from some reader's opinion. IMO he is still alive and will be use as a trump card some day by those who need it.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
If hes alive, then he hasent been making any tapes in recent years. Compared to the way Bin Laden looked and sounded in the years before 9/11, to the way he does now, the difference is obvious. Why do you think that almost no tapes of bin laden before 9/11 are ever shown. No, The bin laden that you have been seeing, and hearing on tapes recently, is just a CIA stunt double.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
If he is still alive I wonder why Zawahairy is putting out those videos instead of him? You would think OBL would be releasing them instead.

Pie

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well there have been many threads on here about dear osama being in paradise or locked up in some safe house in middle america.

Imho osama has been captured and is living the life of riely in some CIA safe house. waiting till something big happens in the US, either nuke or chemical and then he can be wheeled out for TV, so bush can look all presidental and say " ladies and gentlemen, we got him" and they set up a show trail where osama get a grilling and proberly with the state of US justice, get off because the goverment has no soild proof of his involement, unless they have some super-super grass lined up to testify against Obl.

As all the recent messages from Al-quedia have be from the no2 not osama, and any we have heard from OBL are written and directed by langley motion pictures with exec producer george w bush

Bush cant ever admit they have him because what excuse will he have to contiune the war on terror?

[edit on 28/7/06 by snakebite]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Great link Conspiracynut23

Part of the way down the page is the link to welfarestate.com

It has the translated article from an Egyptian newspaper from Dec. 2001.

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633
News of Bin Laden's Death
and Funeral 10 days ago

Islamabad -
A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

Dead as doornail!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I believe he his still alive because Al-jazeera recieve videos from his people ,and on the tapes he speaks about current events.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
I believe he his still alive because Al-jazeera recieve videos from his people ,and on the tapes he speaks about current events.

It could be a CIA "double" that is being used.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23

Originally posted by kuhl

It could be a CIA "double" that is being used.

Or it could be that he is still alive and making tapes.
...but then that wouldn't be very interesting now, would it?

Why haven't I seen any threads about possible conspiracies with the 'inspected by' tag in my undies?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
he's sitting in his office somewhere in the US

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
he's sitting in his office somewhere in the US

He's at your mom's house.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

original quote by: backtoreality
Or it could be that he is still alive and making tapes.
...but then that wouldn't be very interesting now, would it?

Yeah hes just running around always one step ahead of the most advanced army in the world...all with generators and Kidney dialisys machines. Time to wake up and smell the coffee. In caves...lmao.

There have already been numerous reports of OBL being a CIA operative.

When Osama was "Tim Osman"

whatreallyhappened.com

Also, there is no doubt what-so-ever that the CIA helped Train and fund Bin Laden in the first place when he was fighting the Soviets.
Once a CIA spook.. always a CIA spook.

CIA met with Bin Laden in July

Not to mention that if you look at the picture of some of the "Bin Ladens" That have been released you can also see some major discrepencies.

Another member here has a post that shows some of the OBL's that have been released tell me there isnt a double in there...go ahead Ill wait...

ThichHeaded's post with OBL pictures

So its obvious that the Govt has used doubles before.. why not continue.. especially since he is DEAD!

And, backtoreality this ...

This is a really great answer. way to Deny ignorance

[edit on 28-7-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm glad you mention that the US has the "most advanced army/military in the world".

You honestly think that if they were trying to pull this off, they would leave mistakes so simple to find that ATS members can figure it out? No, seriously. And if the links you provided were the smoking nuclear mushroom cloud, then why wouldn't the "most advanced army/military in the world" take down the site? Oh, oh, because then that would confirm that it was true all along!!

I'm going to have to quote churchlady with a nice, "How conveeeenient!"

[EDIT: speeeling]

[edit on 28-7-2006 by backtoreality]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
first of all backtoreality...maybe you should read some of what is posted.

from BBC
Even the US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says that he believes Bin laden to be dead.

Thursday, 18 July, 2002, 09:15 GMT 10:15 UK
Bin Laden 'probably' dead

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead.
It is thought to be the first time a senior US law-enforcement official has publicly offered an opinion on whether Bin Laden, the prime suspect believed to be behind the 11 September attacks, is dead or alive.

rest of story here

sorry but you lost all credibility in this arguement when you said

original quote by:backtoreality

sorry but I'll take the word of the FBI's counter Terrorism cheif over you... if you dont mind... thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

from BBC
The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead.
rest of story here

There is a HUGE difference between "probably" dead and dead. The difference? Evidence.

sorry but you lost all credibility in this arguement when you said

original quote by:backtoreality

sorry but I'll take the word of the FBI's counter Terrorism cheif over you... if you dont mind... thanks

Sense of humor: none.
FBI counter Terrorism cheif? I wasn't aware that was a position within the FBI.

Make love, not war my friend. Especially when there is no evidence to prove your case.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

There is a HUGE difference between "probably" dead and dead. The difference? Evidence.

I have shown you pictures from multiple Bin ladens..and you say no proof
I have shown you article written from 2001 when HE DIED. and you say no proof.
I show you The FBI Counter Terrorism Chief Saying he is probably dead.. and you say thats nothing... well for your information he has a hell of alot more intel on it than we do... so his "opinion" probably is more than just conjecture. Thats like asking a contractor his estimate and then dismissing it without any consideration what-so-ever.

and..furthurmore...

FBI counter Terrorism cheif? I wasn't aware that was a position within the FBI.

Just goes to show that you are not aware of a great many things in this topic.
Also it goes to show you only posted my quote but didnt read the article.

Sense of humor: none.

yeah sorry about that. Here I was thinking this was a semi serious discussion
-hint...sarcasm.

Make love, not war my friend. Especially when there is no evidence to prove your case.

The only evidence that there is contradicts the official version.

*edit- self censoring

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

from BBC
Even the US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says that he believes Bin laden to be dead.

Thursday, 18 July, 2002, 09:15 GMT 10:15 UK
Bin Laden 'probably' dead

It is thought to be the first time a senior US law-enforcement official has publicly offered an opinion on whether Bin Laden, the prime suspect believed to be behind the 11 September attacks, is dead or alive.

rest of story here

Just to add a bit to what TONE23 stated:

1)America’s Top Bin Laden Expert: Osama’s Dead, the Tape is Phony: Link

2)"The Making of the Terror Myth." The Guardian 10/15/04 link

3) The Guardian 1//30/02 Link

4)Larry King Live OCt 29 2004 Link

5) AP Article, 4/26/02, by ROBERT BURNS
"We´re hunting him down," he said. "We´re tracking him down. He´s hiding. We haven´t heard hide nor hair of him for about, oh, since December, in terms of anything hard." Rumsfeld said...

Bush says bin Laden no Threat Link "We haven´t heard from him in a long time," Bush told reporters at the White House. "I truly am not that concerned about him."

6)Bin Laden has often been reported to be in poor health. Some accounts claim that he is suffering from Hepatitis C, and can expect to live for only two more years. According to Le Figaro, last year [2000] he ordered a mobile dialysis machine to be delivered to his base at Kandahar in Afghanistan. Link

7) You can tell by looking at following two pictures, he was not in good health in December of 2001

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
thank you, pstiffy

thats what I am talking about.. backing up the talk with sources and referrences and FACTS baby!!!

which is the one thing backtoreality.. that in your grand quest to dismiss my arguement... have completely failed to produce.

Ball is back in your court funny guy

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

which is the one thing backtoreality.. that in your grand quest to dismiss my arguement... have completely failed to produce.

Ball is back in your court funny guy

I have said this so many times on this site, I should really just make it my signature. Ahem:

When making outrageous claims the burden of proof lies with those making the claim, not with those who are to be convinced.

Ball's back in your court. I'll be in the stands while you search for DEFINITE proof.
Happy Hunting!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
here are a few more:

1)Israeli Intelligence: he died and all new videos are faked:
Link

2)From left handed to right handed. New Osama video has Him writing with opposite hand
Link

3) Lab confirms voice tapes are faked (November 2002)
Link

4)May 2002: Old bin Laden tapes, sent as new tapes
Link

5)June 2002: Promises of new tapes, which the U.S. media may "choose" not to air Link

6) I attended Osama Bin Laden's Funeral Link

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join