It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

osama bin-laden,dead or still alive?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
irontyrant, you do know that the links between AIDS and homosexuality are mythical? Or maybe your post is a Psychological projection?

Low-brow buddy.

[edit on 30/7/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What ever dude,
I am not saying that homosexuality is wrong... I support same sex marriage,however, I just think Osama bin bobbin cocks should stop repressing his and his networks' homsexuality. If they just accepted the fact that they are all colon patrollers they would not have so much built up hostility and then they could all just go blow each other instead of blowing up buildings. Besides I think Osama would look really cute in a leather teddy and high heels... don't you ?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
If you seriously believe that al-Qaeda’s war is due to repressed homosexuality, I suggest you plead your case in ATS’s Skunk Works Forum. Since it has little to do with OBL being alive or dead. (unless you have anything to back up your AIDS claim)

However, terms like “colon patrollers” will probably be frowned upon even there.

BTW, Tone 23 don’t worry about the WATS, I gave you one back on page 1 for this post.

On OBL being alive, both parties would have an interest on keeping him alive. For the west, he has become THE symbol of terror. For the opposition, he has become a hero, (with a $25 million USD price tag on his head.) so they also have an interest in keeping him alive in their publics minds. Both parties have an interest in making him appear to be alive. However, that doesn’t mean he is dead.

[edit on 30/7/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Why are you so concerned about Osama's lack of integrity in announcing he is a penis-fencer . We would have world peace if he just came out of the closet. I think he would be a natural replacement for Tim Curry's character of Frankenfurter if there was a remake of Rocky Horror Picture Show. Just imagine how cool the elevator scene would be(when Brad and Janet are first introduced to Frank) with Osama dressed in the homo-erotic garb that Curry was wearing. As an aside, I do think Tony Blair would also make an excellent Frankenfurter with George Michael being Rocky. There could also be a video with Osama singing the lyrics to the Pet Shop Boys' song Go West while his Egyptian second in command has him bent over and is wearing out his O-ring.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

original quote by: ConspiracyNut23
BTW, Tone 23 don’t worry about the WATS, I gave you one back on page 1 for this post.

roflmao.... the one time I wasnt beiong serious in this thread and everyone thinks I was fishing for a WATS vote

I was only saying that to backtoreality as a joke... i didnt really expect any votes for WATS... but thanks for your support.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by irontyrant
What ever dude,
I am not saying that homosexuality is wrong... I support same sex marriage,however, I just think Osama bin bobbin cocks should stop repressing his and his networks' homsexuality. If they just accepted the fact that they are all colon patrollers they would not have so much built up hostility and then they could all just go blow each other instead of blowing up buildings. Besides I think Osama would look really cute in a leather teddy and high heels... don't you ?

this has to be one of the most outlandish theories I have ever heard.
How in the world could you even bring homosexuality into this discussion?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
yea,irontyrant ya gotta chill out

-GTB

[edit on 7/30/2006 by gregthebunny]

[edit on 7/30/2006 by gregthebunny]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

I have a feeling that he will be blown to bits just before the 2008 elections.

Of course all traces of DNA will be vaporized beyond recognition, but someone
will slip the lab enough of a sample from "somewhere" to make a positive I.D.

What a very original idea!

Unfortunately, this same crap was being smeared on these same boards before the 2004 elections.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parelvis
Imho, the man known as 'Bin Laden' is currently using another moniker(sp?).....That he is being called Hamid Karzai..

Here is a picture of Karzai
news.bbc.co.uk...

and if you compare that to pictures of OBL in these pictures
www.abovetopsecret.com...

you will see that the only difference is the length of the mans beard.

LOL.

Oh, well you've got my vote!

If I had the time, I'm sure I could uncover some posts where you discounted some other claim that wasn't anti-government by dismissing any visual evidence with a simple, "you know what they can do with photoshop?!?!

*obligatory consiracy-related icons may differ slightly

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Conspiracy nut, I am not really advancing the idea that homosexuality is the cause of bin Laden'S motivation. I was just being pedantic and mendacious. I was formerly blinded by my own arrogance and self-righteousness and thought I would come on this board and post inexcusable material at the expense of the Muslim community. This is something that I do regret because I have had a recent awakening of the spirit that allows me to see the errors of my ways. I am still and will always be one who supports the military. I have the utmost respect for soldiers,sailors and marines of all nations. However, I do believe that after my enlightenment , I am able to see the evil behind the WOT purpetrated by the neo-cons and their Israeli allies in their quest to assume control of the Middle East and then eventually the world. My change of heart came after I had been observing the current conflict between Israel and Hezbollah. At first I sided with the Israelis but after seeing the way in which they went to war and especially after the recent strike which killed so many children, my mood began to change. The primary reason for the trouble in the Middle East is imho ISRAEL! with abundant help from the current neocon administration.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Bin Laden works for CIA! Hes lying in a US hospital in Pakistan! He, Bush, and Saddam are in business together. They wage war, fool you, and make profit. Yall have been duped, hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I have been one of the duped for too long

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Bin Laden works for CIA! Hes lying in a US hospital in Pakistan! He, Bush, and Saddam are in business together. They wage war, fool you, and make profit. Yall have been duped, hook, line, and sinker.

What a very original idea.
Proof?
No?
OK.

He's actually on the moon right now with Bush. The Bush you see on TV is a clone...but it didn't work perfectly. Haven't you ever noticed how he acts differently now????? Same with Saddam. Yep, on the moon I tell you. They took a UFO there. I don't have evidence, but my friend's Dad's friend's son saw it. Yep. That's the truth.

Another very original idea.
Proof?
No.
Difference?
None.

Conclusion: let's leave the dream world and get back to reality.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Absolute proof, maybe not. However, if you read some of the articles linked above you should at least have doubts by now. Or maybe you only deal in absolutes?

Do you believe everything on mainstream news or official government sources? (think WMDs) Probably not, or you wouldn’t be on ATS.

BTW, this is totally the wrong season for moon visits, Bush and the gang prefer late-autumn when the reptilians from Zeta Reticuli have their annual pow-wow.

[edit on 2/8/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

irontyrant I’m totally with you on the Israel thing. I wondered what was truly happening when they pulled out of the Gaza strip a while back. Wasn’t expecting this.

[edit on 2/8/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
He is still very much alive. However, I think he might be ill. I can see him lying on a mat in white turban and a white dress like garment (I am not sure of the names of these garments the men wear in the middle east). He appears ill. There are some people around him. I don't think he is dying, but the people are keeping his illness a secret.

It is definitley him that I see.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Absolute proof, maybe not. However, if you read some of the articles linked above you should at least have doubts by now.

Using your logic, if I continue to post my Bush-Saddam moon visit by UFO story, people "should at least have doubts" that it is a hoax?

Or maybe you only deal in absolutes?

Yes, Obi-Wan. I am a Sith Lord.

Do you believe everything on mainstream news or official government sources? (think WMDs) Probably not, or you wouldn’t be on ATS.

Wait a minute. Are you trying to imply that somehow the news/comments on ATS are more believable than mainstream news??

p.s. WMDs were found in Iraq.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
He is still very much alive. However, I think he might be ill. I can see him lying on a mat in white turban and a white dress like garment (I am not sure of the names of these garments the men wear in the middle east). He appears ill. There are some people around him. I don't think he is dying, but the people are keeping his illness a secret.

It is definitley him that I see.

PROOF???????????????????

*sigh*

How can you excrement so much at one time?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
backtoreality,

out of curiosity, What do YOU think.. dead or alive?

just looking for your opinion, mind you.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Alive until proven guilty by the stench in the wind.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
Alive until proven guilty by the stench in the wind.

Lmao... ok fair enough.. BTW I like the other pic better.. but The Bog of eternal stench was a good referrence to the new pic.

I guess only time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join