It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

osama bin-laden,dead or still alive?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
Using your logic, if I continue to post my Bush-Saddam moon visit by UFO story, people "should at least have doubts" that it is a hoax?

Lol, yes I know what you mean. However it’s some of the sources making their educated guesses on OBL’s death. Le Figaro, claims that OBL ordered a mobile dialysis machine in 2000. Pakistan's president thinks his dead. Afghan President Hamid Karzai says he’s probably dead. FBIs counter-terrorism chief also thinks so, etc…

When you have these people confirming your Bush/Saddam story I'll take it more seriously.

I realize those are all “maybe, probably” and so on. But these are people with access to more information that you and me and they have doubts. From my armchair, I also have doubts, and see it as a definite possibility that he is dead.

Yes, Obi-Wan. I am a Sith Lord.

lol, I didn’t realize that came from the movie.

Are you trying to imply that somehow the news/comments on ATS are more believable than mainstream news??

The members of ATS combined cover an insane amount of information. There are ample links from both mainstream news and alternative news which allows me to keep abreast of situations I normally couldn’t.

ATS is a sort of news clipping service for the conspiracy-minded.

[edit on 4/8/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

BTW I think rachel07 is using remote viewing, although I could be wrong.

[edit on 4/8/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I realize those are all “maybe, probably” and so on. But these are people with access to more information that you and me and they have doubts. From my armchair, I also have doubts, and see it as a definite possibility that he is dead.

Granted. Still speculation, but granted.

The members of ATS combined cover an insane amount of information. There are ample links from both mainstream news and alternative news which allows me to keep abreast of situations I normally couldn’t.

Correction: they cover an insane amount of disinformation. It's the posting of 'alternative news' alongside the mainstream news that makes everyone here so paranoid/moronic. Despite the proximity, mainstream news can be verified, alternative news is 'ehh, that's what i heard!'.

ATS is a sort of news clipping service for the conspiracy-minded.

Brilliant! That's the best, most concise description of this site I've ever heard. I wish it was more of an open debate (meaning people conceed points), but that would be asking too much.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Israel is strategically losing this conflict! The Hezbollah are going to come out to be the perceived winners in the world community and America will of course look even more retarded to the world community as well for our unquestioned support of Zionistic aggression.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by irontyrant
Israel is strategically losing this conflict! The Hezbollah are going to come out to be the perceived winners in the world community and America will of course look even more retarded to the world community as well for our unquestioned support of Zionistic aggression.

Preach on brother!!!

Is it just me, or did irontyrant's commnets come out of left field...on a different planet?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well I just got the news now. HE DEAD. Well....some guy on WoW said it was a double. I have yet to confirm this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join