It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

osama bin-laden,dead or still alive?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Let me then ask you, what is the purpose of not letting the international community know about Awsomama's death?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
Let me then ask you, what is the purpose of not letting the international community know about Awsomama's death?

I don't have any idea. I can only post the information that is available, and based on that information, it would seem that their are many questions arising as to whether he is, indeed, still alive. Whether that is the actual case or not, I have no way of knowing, but until they show the body of CNN or FOX, most people will probably believe he is still alive, plotting away in a cave somewhere.

Why would they (whoever "they" are) not make it known to the public? You would have to ask them, since any answer I could give would be based purely on speculation, which would get us nowhere closer to the truth.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi again, backtoreality...lol Ok. First off let me say that I cannot provide CONCRETE proof.. (if I could I wouldnt be sitting here..you'd see me on TV all over the world.) I just try to help offer up the possibility of alternative perspectives to help answer some of the gaps in the official story. In this case it is Bin Ladens death. I believe he is dead(My opinion) The author of the thread asked if he was dead or alive. Being that you can look at any MSM outlet to find the answers of him being alive. I feel that the only questions left to answer are: What is there that shows he is dead?. Since you cannot find that info on MSM outlets(for the most part) I highlighted some sources that claim he is or could be dead. And really with the guys health being what it was; was it really a far reaching theory that he is in fact dead? which after my own research and after reading some other members contributions(BTW great work pstiffy, on all the links); lead me to the very question you asked below:

lol...awsomama..

ok back to point: great question.
1.) there is little to no arguement that OBL is the "poster boy" for the WOT. His image and "voice" are essential to the Govts. continued excuse for an UN-ending war on terror. With uncanny timing there is always a Bin Laden tape that seem to say just what would benefit the Govt. agenda. And it always comes out at a time that seems to distract the nation away from potential political PR problems. Take away Bin Laden.. and you take away the face and the voice of terror. Thats one reason that they would not want to make it universally known that OBL is dead.
Also, take notice that his number 2 guy is becoming much more involved in making tapes and videos. Maybe because the word and doubt as to OBL's continued existence, is growing. Maybe it is an anticipated move towards getting ready to let the world know that OBL is dead and he has a successor that is JUST as bad, yada yada yada.

This successor must be properly raised to the point of "credibility of fear" inducing power that OBL had. Until this happens though OBL must remain alive. Because there always needs to be a face to put to the WOT. It is the only way that the masses will continue to give the Govt. un-ending support for an un-ending war.

2.)But if he is dead and it comes out... AFTER the govt. had already issued a bunch of phony tapes and videos.. think of the reprocussions. heads would roll... it would then spiral into the whole 911 conspiracy. It would result in treason for a great many people in power. no no no too many people with too much too lose. Not to mention the nations respectability and standing in the world would plummet.

3.)it would also invalidate our invasion of Afghanisan and Iraq aswell. If OBL died in dec.2001 as claimed the whole hunt for Bin Laden was a lie that costed billions and billions of dollars.. thousands of American lives, tens of thousands of Iraqi lives. ouch... really the admittion by our govt. that OBL is dead would just be the tip of the ice burg. The fallout from it would be beyond equal.

these are just hypotheosis mind you.. and My opinion only. thank you for your time.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You have voted pstiffy for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Well said man.

It is so refreshing to hear someone speak the truth instead of buying into all the B.S. You didn't try to pass everything off as a multi-demensional conspiracy, you simply said, "I don't know why".

Bam! There you are ladies and gentlemen: someone with a brain firmly attached to their shoulders and their feet grounded ankle-deep in reality.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You have voted pstiffy for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Well said man.

It is so refreshing to hear someone speak the truth instead of buying into all the B.S. You didn't try to pass everything off as a multi-demensional conspiracy, you simply said, "I don't know why".

Bam! There you are ladies and gentlemen: someone with a brain firmly attached to their shoulders and their feet grounded ankle-deep in reality.

for the record I answered your question with a hypotheosis.. not fact. pstiffy is right though. there is no way for any of us on the outside to really KNOW any of this.. especially the whys. My answers to your last question are purely speculation.

Now where the hells is my WATS vote...

[edit on 28-7-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's cool TONE...

It appears as though I have found the reason for your strong beliefs that have led you astray, my friend. It isn't the Oswallama debate, it is your distrust of the government.

Wait, hear me out.
I have debated with many, many people who felt as though you do. They believe that the government is corrupt, does not look out of the citizens and puts the entire country in danger due to their greed. This is dangerous ground my friend. It really clouds your judgement. It took a while to get it out of you, but I do believe that is the reason for your illogical reasoning about Oshammie.

I say this all in good-hearted fun, though I think you will find that it is true, atleast partly true if you think long and hard.

I will keep your WAT in my sock drawer...one of these days you'll have a realization and I'll bust it out for ya.

[EDIT: WAT, not WOT...WTF, who cares?]

[edit on 28-7-2006 by backtoreality]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

original quote by: backtoreality
It appears as though I have found the reason for your strong beliefs that have led you astray, my friend. It isn't the Oswallama debate, it is your distrust of the government.

I will not even begin to deny that I have little trust left in our govt. Nor is my lack of trust unfounded or newly aquired. I have, unfortunately had some peronsal experience with govt. corruption when I was but a child. Not directly of course. My father was involved in...lets just say... organized crime. And I saw things that most people never really get to see. Those experiences alone(which I dont really feel comfortable going into detail about) were enough to convince me that there are some deep rooted power games going on. My father showed me first hand some of that corruption. From there it only grew. I spent an ample amount of time studying the PNAC(Project for a New American Century) and also documents like Project Northwoods.. which illustrates how we could attack ourselves and blame it on Cuba.. both documents are authentic and verified. I could go on for days about more specifics.. but I dont want to hijack this thread. I do have distrust of this govt. but like I said.. It is not completely unfounded. I dont deny the possibility of ANYTHING.. even the official line that he is still alive...anything is possible no matter how improbable it may seem.

we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread: is Osama dead or alive

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I figured he died years ago .. but every few months some evidence pops up that points in the direction that he's alive. So I have no idea if he's dead or alive. Either way, he's an evil old man and the world will be a better place when he's dead and in hell.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i dont know one part of me says that hes dead and buriedand one part of me says he's in aruba somewhere drinkin' a pina colada and hangin out with the chicks from the fanta commercial
i just dont know

-GTB

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If Osama had fled to Pakistan or Iran... it is HIGHLY likley that the U.S Army cannot get to him due to diplomatic reasons. You can't march the worlds strongest and most advanced army through a country chasing one man whenever you want. This means you can't launch airstrikes on said countries soil.

That leaves you with the possibility of a black ops team... but even the highest trained black ops team in the world is not match for the 20+ Al Queada fighters protecting Bin Laden. Simply because a black ops team is usually 1-3 people.

I think there are three possibilites:-

1. Bin Laden is outside Afghanistan and the U.S knows exactly where he is, but cannot get to him.

2. Bin Laden has died of natural causes and the U.S knows about it.

3. The U.S is still trying to find Bin Laden

As for people who think he is inside the U.S... what are you stupid? IF he was working with the U.S (which I think is a load of poop) he would be based in Saudi Arabia or somewhere people wouldn't be suprised to see him. Can you imagine of Joe Blow living in Washington somehow found Bin Laden? I don't think anyone would risk that.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have a feeling that he will be blown to bits just before the 2008 elections.

Of course all traces of DNA will be vaporized beyond recognition, but someone
will slip the lab enough of a sample from "somewhere" to make a positive I.D.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Imho, the man known as 'Bin Laden' is currently using another moniker(sp?).....That he is being called Hamid Karzai..

Here is a picture of Karzai
news.bbc.co.uk...

and if you compare that to pictures of OBL in these pictures
www.abovetopsecret.com...

you will see that the only difference is the length of the mans beard.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This OBL guy we were hunting (as he’s no longer a priority for some reason) has bad kidneys and needs dialysis or he will die. In the years since Tora Bora, he has managed to stay out of sight from the entire world while tied to a fugging dialysis machine.

Bottom line, the guy is dead by now and probably has been since not long after Tora Bora. It wasn’t the coalition who killed him, but his kidneys.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffy
here are a few more:

1)Israeli Intelligence: he died and all new videos are faked:
Link

2)From left handed to right handed. New Osama video has Him writing with opposite hand
Link

3) Lab confirms voice tapes are faked (November 2002)
Link

4)May 2002: Old bin Laden tapes, sent as new tapes
Link

5)June 2002: Promises of new tapes, which the U.S. media may "choose" not to air Link

6) I attended Osama Bin Laden's Funeral Link

sorry i didnt just post the pic but i dont know how , but in the second link, the picture i think with the red slash through it looks nothing like any of the other bin laden pictures, he looks a lot fatter like he was stuffed or something and he looks way too dark, it might just be the lighting but that was the first thing that came to my mind when i looked at it.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gregthebunny
i dont know one part of me says that hes dead and buriedand one part of me says he's in aruba somewhere drinkin' a pina colada and hangin out with the chicks from the fanta commercial
i just dont know

-GTB

yeah the fanta chicks in burqas lol

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
hes in miami sip'in on gin an juice haha... riddin around on 20's with "Bin Hid'In" on his Specialized car tags lol

[edit on 29-7-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
hes in miami sip'in on gin an juice haha... riddin around on 20's with "Bin Hid'In" on his Specialized car tags lol

[edit on 29-7-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

Lmao.... I live near Miami.. I think I saw that car..

Didnt he get the car done on "Pimp my Ride"?"

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Dead or Alive, Osama Bin Profitable!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

Dead or Alive, Osama Bin Profitable!

Now thats funny,sarcastic, AND true...

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Of course he is still alive,however, I do believe he will perish soon from advanced
stage AIDS infection. As it is well know Osama likes to engage in gay sex with the other members of his terrorist network. It is rumored that he quite adroit oral sex which he refers to as "sword swallowing". Further rumors state that he is always the Femme, hence his portrayal in many videos wearing a dress.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join