It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang stalking and what it says about our society at large.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
the tinfoil is a good reflector of µwaves, put sheets between you and the emitter and feel instant relief if that's your problem. just unwrap a length of foil and point it around to test (like a shield). Ultrasound does not reach very far in air, so touching the floor a wall would be required for a strong sensation of pain. µwaves otoh, have no such limitation, of course.

either way, if you happen to have a flat pan, pour half an inch of water in it and put it right on the floor. if it starts producing strange patterns, it's sound 100%. dunno if they're using both on you of course, but sound is a b*** to block, especially infrasound, - what you described was most likely either ultrasound or microwaves.

hope this helps and pls. TRY whatever i suggest on a small scale before spending your limited funds on something that does not work. i have no experience with µwave or sound torture *knocks on wood* but if you got a µ-w oven, you can try boiling a cup of water firmly wrapped in tinfoil...

good luck,

LL

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just having people willing to be open about this is more comforting than anything else I can think of.

My other concern right now is after going in and filing a police report yesterday, they seem to have no record of the information. That is just odd. I have the name and badge of the officer, but this stuff just gets more and more out there.

I will try the pot with water.

My main concern is like permanent damage if I can't get this to stop. This whole thing is like too weird.

I think they are reving up the action, because I am filing reports.

-With Canada post about my stolen, missing, late, opened, mail.
-With the Housing tribunal.
-Legal action
-Police reports

I don't know what else I should be doing. Oh and after filing the report with Canada post and requesting a letter. It took 4 more email request to get a letter which had almost nothing to do with what I filed. The letter was for a report for late mail and damaged packages. Also the original report number is not the one he was including in the email. It was one that was filed later than my report.

This would seem to indicate that someone filed a report after mine, with my personal details, but the wrong incident report. These people know my personal details, passwords, etc.

It's really irritating, cause half the time I don't know who I am talking to on the phone and it's just too weird.

I am going to give your suggestions a try. Can't hurt, but there has to be some force that can stop, neutralize these people. This is just so out there.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I just realised that in my city we have a population of 5,000,000. 5 million people. Eight years ago our city watch program started out with 45,000 people.

This is a program where city workers in their daily lives are asked to keep an eye on things, it involves several unions including our police and fire department.

After about the third year they invited several others to take part in the program. I am also guessing that with 9-11 the program is probably about 1,000,000 or more strong.

By now I am guessing the program is quite Statsi like in the sense that 5 million divided by 1 hundread thousand is 1 in 50 people Spying and keeping an eye. Statsi level.

As indicated by many others there is a belief that many community watch groups are helping with gang stalking. Well what if the bulk in some cities in being done by these elements?

I mean who is not going to cooperate with police, fire department, city workers etc, especially when the program is run by the government and possibly our security division.

So in my city even without gang stalking a program like this, that is at Stasi level when you do the calculations and factor in possible abuses of the program was going to be a real probelem to begin with.

Throw in gang stalking and I can see why my city is such a hot bed for this.

Oh I also noticed that today one of my websites, gangstalkingworld when I did the google search dropped from 1130 results found, which had been consistant, and had build from 10 to that, was dropped to 600. This could just be a fluke, but I am going to keep an eye on my beloved google, just in case.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am like so excited, these videos really explain very well some of what targets go through, you so have to watch these.

Here are the links. I am so glad someone finally put something on you tube that could explain this stuff.

Oh and thanks for everyone who posted or pm'd. I feel way better now. Thanks.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

There are lot's of other video's, but I think these are good. Part A and B are linked.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by Harassment101]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
ok, off to watch the videos, glad to see this is finally catching on !

not a one liner

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Excellent videos!!!

I love the way it's pointed out how disparate groups are infiltrated and told whatever they want to hear so as to get them to commit evil. This is a mainstay of these satanic filth.

I would have liked for the complicity of local police to have been gone into, but I guess you can't have everything.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
International Call for FBI Cointelpro Victim Testimonies.

www.scoop.co.nz... Several months ago it was revealed that a new investigation into cointelpro might be reopened.

Now members of the targered individual community are helping targets world wide to get their testimonies together.

Mounting documentation with hundred’s of tortured victim’s testimonies will soon be presented to U.S. Congress exposing government crimes. Evidence is expected to be more shocking than the previous exposure of COINTELPRO (COunterINTELligence PROgram) abuses to silence dissent.

Covert, organized, in-home and community tortured victims globally are urgently called upon to submit testimonies by end of December 2006 on basis of, and with regard to pursuing principles and legal precedent in U.S. Congress Select Committee to Study Government Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities: House Resolution 1026 IH calling to reopen COINTELPRO investigation hearings.

Peace workers, environmentalists, human rights advocates, whistle-blowers, scientists, and others are being professionally torture-murdered in their homes and communities through terroristic sleep deprivation, poisoning, ritual abuse, ongoing, frequent break-ins and thefts, extreme stalking, 1st degree workplace mobbing, isolation, privacy violation, framing, and military grade weapon assaults.

Hallmarks of this crime are: law enforcement refusal to protect victims, investigate, or prosecute; covering-up the crime with torture tactics created to appear so unbelievable that “mental illness” is used to discredit targets that complain, or so well-disguised that “mysterious illnesses” neutralize targets; and disruption of progressive social movements and neutralization of targets.

Representative Cynthia McKinney www.cynthiaforcongress.com... introduced HRES 1026 IH to Congress stating, “A look back at the Nixon era Tom Charles Houston plan, referred to as ‘fascist’ by Congressional investigators, shows us it is being implemented in full since 9/11. Congress has a responsibility to open oversight hearings into the new abuses as well as their historical context, and to acknowledge and give relief to its victims then and now.”

To find out more visit the following link to get in touch with those putting together this initiative.

www.gangstalkingworld.com...

This is great because it's really looking like gang stalking is Cointelpro www.aztlan.net... and McCarthyism progressive.org... revamped for our time period.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
I don't know what else I should be doing.

Remember always that this is a spiritual battle first and foremost. I feel certain that you do, but be sure you pray continually. Do not be afraid to pray for God to come against your enemies.

www.bible.ca...

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Resistor, you mentioned in a post on the previous page about ringing in the ears. Could you elaborate?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks. This year as you all know has been crazy for me. Learning that I was the target of something like this was horrifying for me, and as you know, support for this kind of harassment is not in ready supply. Most times it's not existant at all.

Anyways I just wanted to say thanks for the support, feedback, for making this seem like something fairly normal in the realm of the possible, where others just tried to pass it off as paranoia, or something along that line.

I have learnt so much this year, and I have come through so much, and I still have a way to go, but you have all been there for me in some really special ways and for that I am greatful.

Thanks for keeping up with the post, and for lending feedback, or just an opinion, or an ear when I needed it.

This was one of the first places in cyberspace that really felt safe for me, and you can't imagine how important that was, when your whole outer world had just turned into one big gigantic nightmarish novel.

Anyways here is my latest blog post, that says a lot of the same things that I am saying here. www.gangstalkingworld.com...

I hope you all have a good holiday season, and I will keep you updated in my ongoing search for the truth of how this came into my life, and the steps to trying to find a resolution for getting this out of my life, once and for all.

All the best, take care.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I found this great article which I think explains how government, the homeless, informants, police and the average citizens can work together, patrol, stalk and harass other average citizens and have no one be the wiser. I think this could be a large part of the gang stalking mystery and I am happy to share it with you.

www.kersplebedeb.com...

Here is the first paragrah of the article.

NEIGHBOURHOOD POLICING:
CARESSING THE COMMUNITY WITH AN IRON FIST
“Savvy law enforcement types realized that under the community policing rubric,
cops, community groups, local companies, private foundations, citizen informants
and federal agencies could form alliances without causing public outcry.” Covert
Action Quarterly, summer 1997.

The rest of the article is posted here on the new gang stalking world forum.

gangstalkingworld.com.../1#1

For everyone who has been looking for some answers I think some might just have been found.

Happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi Harassment101,

has the µ-wave or sound harassment come to a halt yet? do you see any changes in their routine over time and if not, have you tried the pan-on the floor idea? if yes, did you see anything ?

seems as if the perps had better back off before gangstalking is exposed on a large scale. glad to see you make progress

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi Harassment101,

has the µ-wave or sound harassment come to a halt yet? do you see any changes in their routine over time and if not, have you tried the pan-on the floor idea? if yes, did you see anything ?

seems as if the perps had better back off before gangstalking is exposed on a large scale. glad to see you make progress

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Harassment 101 !

i found someone in the ats.weapons forum who claims to have been attacked by satellite based µ-wave weapons

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i'm off to read these links, so i can't comment yet

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Resistor, you mentioned in a post on the previous page about ringing in the ears. Could you elaborate?

It's a bit hard to describe, but when you're being attacked by EM weapons it causes a particular kind of ringing in the ears. For me it varies with the intensity of the attack. The EM attacks on me have been almost exclusively of the sleep deprivation variety, which also cause heating of the body and an increase in pulse when at their most intense. I can hear the changes in the ringing as the intensity and frequency of the EM waves change. Over years of experience, you begin to recognise them and know what's being done. This is important mentally, as such attacks usually involve mind games where the attacker will try to convice you that it's something you're doing that is causing your suffering.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
They seem to just want to fry me, but the heat that I am getting now is like the kind that might be caused by something other than electromagnetic weapons.

Eg. Before what I was getting were first the heating of the body, and what felt like burning skin.

Then there were what looks like lasers or red beams that were causing heat to the body and burns. (Like I litteraly woke up one day with a burn on my back. I probably had fallen asleep and they must have kept it in one spot too long, so I had two hole like burns in my back. Not deep but, well they are healing now, but it's hard to imagine someone using another person as a pin cushion for EMF weapons or even lasers.)

I found this to be interesting. www.gangstalkingworld.com...

I think they might be using some sort of laser for sensing, but it's also capable of causing burns if left on the wrong spot for too long.

What they did for close to three weeks strait is they would just when I would try to fall asleep they would heat one part of the body, I would move and they would heat the same part and it just made sleeping impossible till you burnt out from lack of sleep and were too tired to ignore that you were being heated or burnt.

That's when I got the 2 hole like burns on my back. Again don't know what they are using, but it seems to be a combination of things.

They simply seem to want me to move, but again I need to get this stopped and find out why I am being gang stalked.

With the information about these community based policing programs, I have found that they can actually be authorised to follow around people in society. They basically can patrol and area how they see fit.

It would also not stop them from doing the vigalantee things they have been doing as long as they don't get caught. The police are definatly supporting this and I now understand why. I mean do you know how much easier this makes their jobs?

The problem is as far as I know, I am not someone who should be getting targeted, but I am so I need to know if there is any erronious info out there about me and see if I can get it fixed.

Does anyone on this forum know much about how these community based groups opperate? I know they have a community officer to leasion with, and they discuss issues that are important to their area, they patrol, snitch and spy, and they do it in conjunction with many in society, but there are other questions that I would like to have answered.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I just found out that while America had Cointelpro, Canada had VIP Program.

This is really interesting, they spied on so many people and opened so many files. This program ran undaunted for over 60 years. Here is a really good article about it. www.spying101.com...

It ran from 1917-1997. They infiltrated universities and colleges, and they had files on over 800,000 Canadians.
www.cbc.ca...

They actively monitored thousands of organizations, like church and women's groups to media outlets and universities.

That's so horrible. I have been trying to figure out how Cointelpro could be happening over here, when we didn't have Cointelpro, but we did have a program that kept files, monitored, has snitches, and infiltrations, mail stealing, and allegedly the program was disbanded in 1997. Just like Cointelpro was done away with in 1972.

We now know that Cointelpro never was disbanded and so I am guessing that the RCMP and CSIS are finding ways to keep these cool programs alive and well.

So with all the merging of information, and the local policing learning all about Intellegence based policing and then getting communities to participate in Community based policing, you have a really dangerous precedence.

I am pretty sure this is what I am seeing here in Canada in the city where I live. Now in other countries things could be acting differntly, but over here this is how things seem to be going down.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Here is some more information about why I think this is gang stalking. I think gang stalking and this community policing is more than likely a source of one and the same thing.

Here is a really quick and brief explanation of what I posted to someone else on another forum.

I will agree to the fact that gang stalking, has nothing to do with mind control. It's a perfectly explainable phenomenon.

Gang Stalking is no different than what happened in this article
here.
www.iht.com...
The only difference in my book is that what I am seeing in my city
and I believe is the same in other cities, is organised and being
done by community policing, or some other kind of community
mobilization initiative.

www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca...

www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca...
Ever since the RCMP and CSIS over here in Canada have taught the
local police the dirty tricks of the trade, we have the snitches,
businesses, politicians, the police and others all working together
to control the state. The same thing is happening in the US. The
CIA, FBI, have also taught the police what is called intelligence
based policing. This is happening in many places.

www.kersplebedeb.com...

Every observation that I can make about gang stalking can be backed
up with articles or pdf readings that I have been able to find
online.

Right down to the one handed signing that they do.
There signaling is fully coordinated, I do believe the signing
is more like the Talking Hands signing, than the stasi signals.

Talking hands is a one handed sign language the police use to
communicate, when they are covertly observing a suspect.

This sign language is based on the language the police use is
based on what the hearing impaired use in public to communicate.

This hand signing in some US cities, is being taught as a part of
free courses that citizens can take.

Also based on the RCMP report on intelligence based policing, they
want to have citizens out everywhere keeping an eye on things. Eg.
The article mentioned they want kids in parks, keeping an eye on
things, people out walking their dogs, keeping an eye on things. They
basically want people to be out, covertly keeping an eye on things.

They will look like the average person walking the dog, pushing the
baby carriage, but they will be the spies and eyes for the police and
the community. This can be a good thing or a bad thing.

As far as I am concerned based on my observation, and research, this
is being done by the state, and these programs, of initiatives we now
have, such as. Citizen corp, weed and seed, city watch, community
policing, Intelligence lead policing, etc. These efforts are happening
world wide. They even have initiatives to curb anti-social behaviour,
and to decide what is and is not acceptable. In the UK they are now
even putting people into "sin bins" for bad behaviour.
www.informationliberation.com...

Just before Hitler came to power a lot of the same disturbing stuff
was happening in Germany.

The other theory I just came across is that these crazy groups,
who seem to think they are on the side of the law, because
the police do protect them, are going after people they think are
mental.

Really from what I can see they are provoking people, and even if
people are not mental to begin with, they are trying to give them
break downs, and I do from what I have read, now understand that
companies can have people placed under covert observation, and even
communities can have people placed under covert observation. This
practices can make sense to a degree, but gang stalking goes outside
of that, and you have some real problem people, trying to hurt others,
getting them to act violent and then making it look like they were the problems in the first place.

Just like all other systems, this I am sure started with good
intentions, but when you have a bunch of people high on empowerment
and no rules to keep them in check, you are going to get situations
like this. People are also so busy, many are not aware of these community
mobilization programs.

These program reach out to youth groups, churches, senior groups, community watch, etc. That is why we see all these various sorts of
gang stalkers. It's organised all right, and the people perhaps do not all realise that they are hurting innocent people. Some are probably doing
what they are suppose to do, and just covertly monitoring people, but the rest seem to be going out of their way to provoke people, to see if they can generate a response, not maybe realising why that person is reacting the way that they are. Remember most of these people have average, or below average intelligence and can't understand why the color red upsets someone, or key's being jangled, or loud coughing, or specific words. In their limited minds such actions, must mean the person is crazy, many people don't understand classical conditioning or things like this, so if they hear someone is crazy, violent, a drug dealing etc, they don't have the
reasoning or mental acumen to question any of it.

I firmly believe that abuse in these programs, which large chunks of the population are taking a part in, is what we are seeing behind gang stalking.

These people can signal to each other to let each other know who the target is, they also can signal and let each other know what the target is sensitive to. Then for some reason just like what we see in other forms of mobbing, some go out of their way to incite a reaction from said target. Others will work on creating a reaction to a stimuli that was not previously there.

I believe these activities is outside of the guidelines, mandates, and functions that these people are given to perform. However there is such a frequency of occurrence that I think the problem has become extremely widespread and it should be looked into by some governing agency, before their is an epidemic occurrence of this, just like the situation in Korea. 1 in 10 had reported that sort of harassment.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
That's a nice summary, H101, now, what can be done to convince people to stop the practice? i mean these gangs have to be widely known and feared, so just telling people about gangstalking will only raise peer pressure on them, won't it?

methinks, attaining immunity from their immediate actions would be a start, most people will lose their motivation without visible results... btw, have you found out anything more about their devices? were you able to shield yourself and did the water (in a flat pan) test yield anything?

PS: good to see you're making a lot of progress

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hi Long Lance.

I am not sure if it's a matter of stopping the practice so much as first proving that there is a corrolation. I mean why are more people not openly discussing this?

If this is what is behind it, then why are we not seeing more discussions of people going, this community policing thing is getting abused? Again I am just posting my preliminary findings, I still would not like to draw conclusive correlations, before I go further with solutions. The only way I can do that is to find out what the guidelines of these programs are, and to understand how they are working, so I can draw solid conclusions.

Also I don't know what the guidelines of these programs are, so how can I say that this would be outside of the guidelines? Although I would still hope that driving someone to suicide would still be illegal, but who knows.

Till I can say fully what is going on definitively, then I don't know what will be the most effective means of getting this stopped or sorted out, if at all possible.

I have found a very interesting article on something called ultra sonics. You must have a read. www.hightechharassment.com...

Shielding no, I gained a lovely burn on my back that looks like two little holes. Oh I don't mean to burst your bubble, but that whole tin foil thing does not work, it's just the opposite, it makes things worst.

After the burns and taking the crazy lying neighbors to the tribunal, I decided to move from the space. This seems to have instantly stopped the bulk of the harassment, since getting me to move seems to have been the objective.

I am pretty sure they had a cross burning ceremony on the lawn, and I think someone left their hood behind, but I can't be sure.

Anyways for my well being, because I don't know what is being used, I prefer to not have burns all over my skin. Which is still not fully healed.

Anyhoo that's about it for this chapter for now.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join