It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang stalking and what it says about our society at large.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
didn't you say in one of your opening posts that you feel most of the harassment is directed at women?

having done months of research, do you still believe that's the case?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hi Long Lance,

After several more months of research, and the most recent shooting from the finnish school shooter, I am of the opinion that this is a system of corruption, and it will target whoever and whatever get's in it's way.

Black, white, Indian, Asian, male, female, gay, straight, dissidents, activists. I believe the system of corruption that we slavishly live in is fully capable of destroying whoever get's in it's way.

I do believe that like Cointelpro, it does target those same groups, in great frequencies, but this is something that everyone has to cope with.

The kid who did the shooting realised that this is a corrupt system of control. That kids are forced into conformity, and that we are nothing better than slaves.

When the gang stalking first started, I thought what was happening to me was unique and very different and that no one would ever believe it. Now I know that what is happening to me, is all too common in some ways. People know what is going on, because much of society is taking part in this snitching stuff.

A lot of the snitches that I have come across think that they are doing something good, don't realise that this snitching thing is going global, and don't nescessarily realise the harm they are doing to targets like myself. Then you have others who know exactly what's going on.

A lot of the people that are snitches, would be shocked to know that they are nothing better than slaves, in a corrupt and controlled socity. Others would just not have the capacity to care.

Bottom line is that this is so societal that people do know what's happening. Some think it's like another McCarthyism, or just Cointelpro, but I know that this is much larger than that, and the end goal is a global population of snitches, who keep each other in line, and mob, harass, bully, ruin, those who get out of line, those who don't conform. Some people get the milder version of this via bullying, mobbing, when they blow the whistle they get blacklisted. Most never realise that it's just a smaller part of the larger picture.

This systemic form of corruption is an equal oppertunity destroyer of the innocent. I think more and more people are seeing it for what it is, and I can only hope that when they do realise what it is, they will find more positive ways to handle dealing with this corrupt system.

Gang Stalking was just a mask to hind a much deeper problem of corruption. A deeper problem of corruption that most will not talk about, or do anything about. Apparently as long as the yolk is not tied around the neck, and you are told you are free, most people never really stop to question if they are really free, or just being told they are. As long as they are alive, they never stop to question if they are really living.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Harassment101]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Gang stalking is real, and is an accepted - even encouraged - part of our ghetto / concentration camp system for children (public school).

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i'm getting white vans with black windows and black helicopters directly near my house. one of these vans' was parked directly out the front of our house yesterday for half an hour, 10 mins after everyone else went out and i was home on my own, and i didn't answer the door when someone knocked. today the same looking van was parked directly out the back of my house behind a fence also for half an hour (there is a large catholic church carpark behind our house which is open to the public). i've alerted one family members to this, and i do feel safer and more protected living with my family still. whether any or all of my family members have been compromised or not, i don't actually care, because all these websites have helped make me aware of gang stalking and so anything they might say to me becomes more like water off a ducks back. i can cope with whether family members are helping perps, have fallen into perps' trap of lies and are none the wiser, or whether they are innocent, i can still hang out with them like they're my friends' because isolation is dire. i have told my family members about gang stalking and i don't care about that right now if they know i know.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
i also spotted a van with black windows following me when i walked along the road up foot the other day so i got their number plate. we have been also getting road workers and phone company workers directly out the front of our house, doing ongoing work on our telephone line/pole (but on no one elses in the street!) as well as breaking up the footpath for cables (also in front of our house). probably a phone tap is about to happen! if the house is tapped also I'll have to start writing everything down on paper that I don't want intruding ears to hear, like my plans for the day etc. when I speak to my family or in the car even. subtle harrassment of my family members has also begun. keep cool out there.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
My husband and I have been victims too. We have been stalked for months, bugged, and almost killed. It was the biggest nightmare of our life. This is the first time I have really talked about it since. We have no friends anymore because they knew, we lost some family members as well who knew like my mom but everything started to look up in Feb. today until today. I started noticing that somoeone had been in our guest house smoking cig. and someone our old landlord gave his friend our lease who happens to be a cop.

We went to meet him at his house and went to his guest house and said he was going to find our lease upstairs would be right back and you could hear people whispering and a loud crash but he acted like nothing happened..weird!!

Anyways so as i have been investigating our home today I found out it is bugged and ever since about 1 pm I have been followed all day long.

It is starting to turn back to that horrible week my husband and I experienced with them. It was scary how horrible it was and I thought we wouldn't make it out alive but I am ok with them following me now out of this our relationship with the LORD has become so strong and I have noticed they wont mess with you unless you are out somewhere or in your car they wont speak to us just evil looks and they tried to hit us twice back to back head on in there car when it was dark on the highway but that was the only time.

I am just thankful we are not alone!!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Would you mind explaining what happened ?

I don't want to go into details here.

If you want it to happen to you, buck the system, blow the whistle, stand your ground in the face of the majority opinion. Sooner or later, you will notice that you will fall victim to a form of group harassment. Not necessarily to the extremes that some have noted here, but as unnerving and vicious in its own right.

Aye, if gang stalking proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, it should merit the death penalty. That is why it is good to be rationally paranoid(adopt a paranoid outlook then debunk from there).

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Have the ignoramuses who mock gang stalking never heard of a disinformation campaign? Never heard of the Stasi in East Germany? Never heard of a psy-op campaign? Well over 90% of the youtube videos are pure BS because REAL targets of gang stalking known as TI's do not have the time to upload that many videos on to youtube or engage in comment wars. Is the American public so ignorant that their belief system can be swayed by a simple disinformation campaign on youtube? Let me put it in more practical terms, stalking clearly exists therefore group stalking must exist as well. Another example, flash mobs. Nobody denies the existence of flash mobs and flash mobs or cellular mobs are a pivotal point in gang stalking. The cell phone is a roving bug on your body and is used to pin point your exact location even when it appears to be turned off. That location is then sent via prepaid cell phone to the perps along with the instructions. Burglaries, poisoning, micro-tempering otherwise known as ghosting otherwise known as moving small items around your house are all GS tactics that have been used not only by the intelligence communities but also by the Manson family and other deranged serial killers as well. OK, let's say they have you bugged clearly that technology exists and is available to almost anybody. They have you miked up and have your location, now the real fun begins. They want to let you know about it. (directed conversation) a GS tactic. Why would anyone do this? Numerous reasons too many to list here but here are just a couple. You are a high profile individual or you made the wrong enemy, an enemy in a position of power. I know why the average joe working at the grocery store has trouble grasping the severity of organized gang stalking but just because you never had the pleasure of experiencing this delightful topic doesn't give you the right to deny the facts and the facts speak for themselves. There is NOTHING crazy about gang stalking EXCEPT the disinformation campaign that gets bigger everyday.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It says a lot about what the government is willing to do to you.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

<< 6  7  8   >>

join