It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang stalking and what it says about our society at large.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hello there.

I am pretty new to the ATS community, but I think it's a community of pretty open minded and more importantly intellegent people. I wanted to talk to you today about gang stalking and what it says about our communities at large.

For those not familiar with gang stalking, I will give an explaination.

1. What is gang stalking

It's organised harassment at it's best. It the targeting of an individual for revenge, jeolousy, sport, or to keep them quite. It's organised, widesprad, and growing daily. Some describe this form of harassment as, "A psychological attact that can completly destroy a persons life, while leaving little or no evidence to incriminate the perpetrators.."

2. Who get's targeted

The people getting targeted seem to be (single) woman, minorities, outspoken individuals, whitleblowers, dissedents, people who have gone against large corporations, people who have made the wrong enemy with the right twisted connections.

3. Goals of this hate campaign.

The goal is to sensitize the target, issolate the target, make them desetitue. The other secondary goals seems to be to make the target homeless, jobless, give them a breakdown, and the primary goals seems to be to drive them to kill themselves.

4. Who gang stalks.

The surprising thing is that gang stalkers can be found in every level of society. There is no real age barrier, gender barrier, and many a variety of races do participate. Although the majority of participants do seem to be caucasion.

Gang stalking for many is seeing as a game, a sport to be played with another individuals life. Many do not understand or care that the end consequence of this game is to destroy a person.

5. Why they gang stalk.

This is the best explanation I have ever been given. It's intellegent and I think it goes to the heart of why so many people are joining into this harmful behaviour.

"It is conceivable that the participants in the harassment don't even know why the person has been targeted, nor would most of these individuals have any personal stake in harassing the victim. But certain things are clear

- this is an both an addictive behavior as well as a form of entertainment for the stalkers. From the expressions on the faces of some of the perpetrators who come face-to-face with their targets, there is a vicious kind of pleasure that they derive from bullying their victim. Clearly they like the feeling of being "in control".

Like our society's current obsession with "reality TV", this activity must inevitably gain popularity as the ultimate experience of "reality" entertainment. Such is the nature of the bottomless pit within the stalkers that thirsts, evermore, for greater and greater thrills. To the perpetrators, their targets are merely their prey, in a game that never ends. But make no mistake, whatever the reasoning behind it, this is a vicious and calculated hate crime."

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
6. Methods used agaist the target.

a) Classical conditioning.

Getting a target sensitised to sounds, colors, patterns, actions. Eg. Red, white, yellow, strips, pens clicking, key jangling, coughing, sneezing, fingers snapping, clapping, etc.

b) 24/7 Survallence

This will involve following the target everywhere they go. Learning about the target. Where they shop, work, play, who their friends and family are. Getting close to the target, moving into the community or apartment where they live, across the street. Bugging targets phone, house, computer activity.

c) Isolation of said target.

This is done via slander campaigns, and lies. Eg. Saying the target is a thief, into drugs, a prostitute, pedohile, in trouble for something, needs to be watched, crazy. Files will even be produced on the target, shown to neighbours, family, store keepers.

c) Noise and mimiking campaigns.

Disrupting the targets life, sleep with loud powertools, constuction, stereos, doors slamming, etc. Talking in public about things in their life. Or mimicing actions or if the target has a dog named godzilla, suddenly other strangers will also. etc.

Visit www.stop-predatory-gangstalking.net... to see more details.

d) Every day life breaks and street theatre.

Flat tires, putting dirt on targets property. Mass strangers doing things in public to annoy targets, usually all get text messaged where to be what to do. Eg. Blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, saying or doing things to elicit a response from targets. etc.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
How is it that so many people in a free society would become drawn to something that was so fundementally wrong?

The way that this is being used now is wrong in so many ways that I can not even begin to explain, so what does this really say about a society that would allow something like this to happen? A society that would encourage and engage their children to partake of something like this.

If this is the future how do we stop it, and how did things get to this point, or were they always this way and some of us like myself simply failed to notice?

Is there anyway to stop this super sized club from taking over the moral fibers of society, or have all the moral fibers of society already been taken over.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Wow. I went to the website you quoted and read the whole thing and I must say that the author must be one of the most paranoid people on earth. He should come to ATS. Hehe. Seriously though, I have a hard time believe this is AT ALL common. I'm sure intelligence agencies do in fact engage in activities like this. But the website suggests that neighbors, home owners associations, ex bosses and all kinds of most unlikely people are the ones who set it up.

He goes on to say that it often lead to more seriously crimes like the target having "military grade directed energy weapons" used against them. That's often what happens huh? Because we all know that "military grade directed energy weapons" are pretty cheap on E-Bay these days.

Throughout the page he talks about all the different types of harrasement that goes on, but never even once gives us an actual example.

Overall I have a REALLY hard time taking this seriously.

Vas

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I've experienced first-hand what it's like to have just ONE determined stalker try and cause havok with my life...the whole episode lasted 18 months, and for a reason I cannot fathom. The stress and emotional upset it caused took me 6 months to recover from....and that was at the hands of ONE person! I cannot imagine how distressing it could be to the victim of a co-ordinated gang

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Here's another link with some of the same material.

www.gangstalking.ca...

Sporty

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
Wow. I went to the website you quoted and read the whole thing and I must say that the author must be one of the most paranoid people on earth. He should come to ATS. Hehe. Seriously though, I have a hard time believe this is AT ALL common. I'm sure intelligence agencies do in fact engage in activities like this. But the website suggests that neighbors, home owners associations, ex bosses and all kinds of most unlikely people are the ones who set it up.

He goes on to say that it often lead to more seriously crimes like the target having "military grade directed energy weapons" used against them. That's often what happens huh? Because we all know that "military grade directed energy weapons" are pretty cheap on E-Bay these days.

Throughout the page he talks about all the different types of harrasement that goes on, but never even once gives us an actual example.
Overall I have a REALLY hard time taking this seriously.

Vas

Hi Vas.

I think the owner of that website was giving some honest strgight forward information about what happens to targets of this harassment. Just like stalking 15-20 years ago we are at the same stage with getting the general public to wake up and realise that this is happening to targets. Right now there has been some good newspaper articles written on the subject and some local womans shelters are taking up the cause of helping targets, but it's still a real uphill battle.

This does happen and the problem is some of the participants who do this do not know the target, they did not set the harassment into play, but they are busy helping out and going along with this. To sonme it's just fun with friends, following around the target and doing odd things to get a reaction from said target. The average participant to this harassment might be around the target for 10 minutrd or less, but over all the target encounters harassment almost 24/7 if possible.

Hi SportyMB.

Thanks for the link. There are many others sites, now taking on this cause, and small town local articles being written, but educating the common public is a huge uphill battle.

Him\ timski.

Thank you for your understanding. If one stalker can do that to a persons life imagine a group of dozens or hundreads. It's really weird that people do this, but they do, and if I was not going through this myself personally, I think I would find it
just so hard to believe. In my situation I was taking out a suit against a large financial institution after some collusion with my claim, I realised there was something really wrong, along the way, I discovered I was being gang stalked.

Believing it myself was hard, but finally so many things made sense. Getting others to believe this is happening to innocent individuals is even harder, but if the public is not educated, then this will never stop. So just like others who have gone before to educate others about any cause this is now where I stand.

I can however fully understand that the average person does not want to believe that others would go along with such a thing, but they do. It does happen. Part of believing this might be to understand the consept of flash mobbing.

Dozens or sometimes hundreads of strangers gather because they get an email asking them to be at a set place and time and to perform a specific task or action. They love the feel of being a part of something so big. They will just arrive do the set action and never question if there was a more devious agenda behind it. Ap[arrently people love reality tv and helping to stalk someone 24/7 whither they realise that's what they are doing or not is entertainment and that is where things stand right now.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
opinion:
1. things like this do happen.
2. hollywood's fault.
3. The vid I watched looks more like paranoia. Woman would need several vids to remoely prove her point.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
probably came from a place like soviet union or china. the victims do not have to have done anything wrong, because as we know, lies made up about a person is just as good as truths.

you will just find more and more of this stuff in society. people probably jump at the chance to hassle people and corner people, must give them big egos. it probably is very vast as well, with the police and medical agencies involved.

one tip, work for the wrong person, and your name may be added to there list, and then you will see if true or not.

the future bright(yep it is for scum who will go to any lenghs to destroy others lifes)

but this is all hearsay is it not, because those victims do not have a voice, just fill them with tablets, and quieten them down to a point where they are not human beings anymore.

this thread reminds me of a saying - "an injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

you can buy directed energy weapons on the internet to use on others, effects dither from making them sick or driving people up the wall to drive them insane. i got links to shops on the internet that actually sell this stuff to the public. , sick world, and anyone who thinks this is rubbish just look for yourself, and you will be able to find those things.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is nothing new:

For some Christian readers:

Ecclesiastes 1:9-11 9 That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun. 10 Is there anything of which one might say, "See this, it is new"? Already it has existed for ages Which were before us. 11 There is no remembrance of earlier things; And also of the later things which will occur, There will be for them no remembrance Among those who will come later still.
22 Kings 2:23-24 23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, "Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!" 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.
here and here

My point? 42 boys, varying ages, harassed an old bald man until he cursed them to their death. the idea of large groups of people getting together to torment people is not new, not even remotely new. I just wish that people would grow out of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hello jlc163 and andy1033.

Thank you both for responding to the thread.

The question is still what does this say about our society. I mean I personally have people who take the time to follow me everywhere I go now. I have seen people from just basic strangers in plain clothes, to people that work for the city. This is just wrong.

I have now seen just about every age group take part in this. The majority of my stalkers over the last 6 years have been white males, but I have seen other cultures and genders take part, so there is no specific group alone that does this.

It's sick it's wrong it's twisted and yet people go along with this. I mean it's like we are on the hunt, we have the target at (insert location here.) I am pretty sure this is what the KKK did years ago to minority individuals. I have heard that this is part of how the brownshirts opperated in Germany during WWII. Also that parts of this are what the soviet union use to use.

The thing is I never thought I would see something like this happening again, so soon. Also in these free societies you never think that people will do this. If I was not living this, I don't think anyone could convince me that stuff like this happens.

My calls are monitored, what I say is recorded. (I know because I get to hear my personal stuff back in public, or posted on a forum.) My computer is monitored and based on what happened on another forum, seems that my passwords are not private. What kind of sick minds could concieve of doing such a thing?

In my case the bulk of this now seems to be around the company that I have had to file a Human Rights Complaint about, but this is just the end game. The start of this was years ago, the worst part is I really had no idea. It's only recently that it's all coming together and it's just weird. I knew I was being harassed in public everywhere I went, but I would never have thought this was organised and specifically being done to drive me to the point of destitution, break down or suicide. These people are just sick and twisted. (The thing is I guess they don't see it this way.)

The problem is that this is growing and people at all levels of society are taking part. I have no doubt that elements of this are just how Hitler was able to convience a population of people to do something like ignore the rights of their fellow citizens and then eventually look the other way while they went off to death camps. Hatred happens in degrees and then it goes from there.

If Hitler had said go and gas your fellow citizens the German people would have rebelled, I do belive that. But he first removed their rights to vote, their rights to have stores and property, their citizenship, then crystal night came and then the round up. Degrees, never all at once hatred happens in degrees. So subtle like a snake that we hardly see it, but in degrees.

Also hatred clearly has patience to pull something this slow and incidious. These people are truly criminals, how many of them will pay for this, how many will truly ever see the reconing of what they have done, and are doing. I belive in God, I believe in justice and judgment, but when you see evil upclose like this you have to begin to wonder.

Anyways here are some links for people who want to do more reading.

For anyone who would like more info.

Here are a few more links.

www.gangstalking.ca...
www.rich-essence.com...
www.eharassment.ca...
www.catchcanada.ca...
www.raven1.net...
www.jbhfile.com...
www.harassment101.com...

here are some articles on the subject if you want to have a read.

sbindymedia.org...

www.communigate.co.uk...

www.newswithviews.com...

la.indymedia.org...

www.catchcanada.org...

magic-city-news.com...

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Harassment101]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I really wonder if there is hope for society? If this could happen before and now be happening again.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
probably came from a place like soviet union or china. the victims do not have to have done anything wrong, because as we know, lies made up about a person is just as good as truths.

you will just find more and more of this stuff in society. people probably jump at the chance to hassle people and corner people, must give them big egos. it probably is very vast as well, with the police and medical agencies involved.

one tip, work for the wrong person, and your name may be added to there list, and then you will see if true or not.

the future bright(yep it is for scum who will go to any lenghs to destroy others lifes)

but this is all hearsay is it not, because those victims do not have a voice, just fill them with tablets, and quieten them down to a point where they are not human beings anymore.

this thread reminds me of a saying - "an injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

you can buy directed energy weapons on the internet to use on others, effects dither from making them sick or driving people up the wall to drive them insane. i got links to shops on the internet that actually sell this stuff to the public. , sick world, and anyone who thinks this is rubbish just look for yourself, and you will be able to find those things.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by andy1033]

The problem is why is main stream society not more aware of this?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101

My computer is monitored and based on what happened on another forum, seems that my passwords are not private. What kind of sick minds could concieve of doing such a thing?

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Harassment101]

If that is true then your pc is being keylogged and its safe to say that you have a trojan on your pc as well so i would format C:

And change all passwords to something with at least 12 letters and numbers.Random numbers and letters.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I found that methamphetamine users have similar goings on that are applied to persons chosen to have what is called "the game" played on them.

Electronics can be manipulated, suggestions made that induce paranoia, household items being randomly moved, cars with people sitting around, etc.

It is done to drive someone crazy and to ruin credibility of possible threats in some cases to drive someone suicidal. No one will hear truth from a ranting paranoid maniac talking about people plotting crazy things and usually no concrete evidence to make your case, therefore mission accomplished by those who want to ruin you.

I understand it to be done by groups of people usually unknown to each other yet one person from this group knows so and so who knows one from another group and on and on until there is a wide, unrelated group of persons more than willing to participate in "the game" for material gain (dope) or money or in some cases for "fun" in others or for revenge or to pay back a favor.

In case you wonder about my sources I will admit at one time I used the drug and did experience "the game" being played on myself and my neighbor. Trust me it is not a game it is serious and people can get hurt when a persons state of mind is stratigically and masterfully manipulated to such a level of justified paranoia and distrust. If any of you who have experienced gang stalking and you are using drugs I suggest you clear your head and take control of your life before you are permanently warped.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Personally, i'd never heard of this before I stumbled onto your thread and you paint a scary picture.

If this is going on, I'm surprised I haven't heard of it. From some sources you mention, I am led to think that it isn't new. If this is occuring, do you know why more victims aren't coming forward? If I were ever in this situation over a sustained period of time, I imagine I would start lashing out. Perhaps physically, perhaps not but you fight with an ever imaginative strategy to combat the infiltration.

It sounds like you are placing blame on organised groups but have you considered that we are not free, there are many illusions? Sounds to me like another method of shadow population control.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I have been subjected to this type of harassment and it isn't fun, but there are ways to defeat it.

• Complain to authorities.

• Document all complaints.

• Use email as often as possible for complaints. Registered letters are also recommended

• Get a camera. Most digital cameras have video capabilities. Many phones come with cameras with video capabilities that are adequate for these purposes.

• Carry a weapon. A baseball bat will do.

• When confronted, get loud. You'll draw a crowd.

• Refuse to yield to fear and intimidation.

[edit on 2006/7/30 by GradyPhilpott]

• posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 02:36 AM
    link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
    I have been subjected to this type of harassment and it isn't fun, but there are ways to defeat it.

[edit on 2006/7/30 by GradyPhilpott]

Would you mind explaining what happened ? I find this stalking hard to imagine ,also i have never heard of it before (gang stalking).

As to the metaamphetamine users : you may have just gotten paranoid and made it all up(imagined it), its sure hard to believe because when on this drug you surely stay days awake at a time.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:04 AM
    link   
    just break there legs, one by one.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:42 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
    Would you mind explaining what happened ?

I don't want to go into details here.

If you want it to happen to you, buck the system, blow the whistle, stand your ground in the face of the majority opinion. Sooner or later, you will notice that you will fall victim to a form of group harassment. Not necessarily to the extremes that some have noted here, but as unnerving and vicious in its own right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join