It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HokkaidoHillbilly
Add me to the "actively working" list

...and something that I noticed in addition to the tags disappearing, anybody else not able to edit previous posts now?

I just noticed that too. I wonder why it's been disabled.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

...and something that I noticed in addition to the tags disappearing, anybody else not able to edit previous posts now?

Yes, i was about to ask about the Tags. Is that a thread size thing?

The way I see it, there is no point in being secretive with the answers.
It doesn't matter if outside groups read them as if there can be only one winner, then the person who gets to it first will have won before they post the answers here won't they.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I can edit mine. How old is the post you want to edit. There is a time limit.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I can't believe u guys haven't figured the answers out yet, me and a few friends finished it a few hours ago.. And the finalanswer to everything is not worth the 40 hours of ur lives u just wasted.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee Jones
I can't believe u guys haven't figured the answers out yet, me and a few friends finished it a few hours ago.. And the finalanswer to everything is not worth the 40 hours of ur lives u just wasted.

I just love the ignore button!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You're funny, learn to spell then come back here,

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well all you are doing is ignoring the truth my friend..

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

He is lying.

As with all ATS games, there is an official method for prize confirmation. No one has confirmed the prize.

And... when a prize is confirmed, you will know.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
thank you very much for confirming that sir.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Actually, you are wrong. Even if the final answer is a great big 'Congratulations' and nothing more, it has been totally worth it.
It has managed to bring together for the most part 40+ people hold a very friendly conversation working as a team and promoting a friendly atmosphere on Above Top Secret. Honestly, to me, that is as good a prize as any in the current situation of the World and the way some of us get involved in deep discussions on here.

Also, i'm sure about 40 people would be about to call you a liar on the 'me and a few friends finished it a few hours ago.' thanks to the current question we are on.

If you don't mind now, as a group WE are going to finish this.
Thank You

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
when the next ats game shows up, we shall knwo we all can demolish it

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is insane. Can we please get a call on this being a record, if these things are kept track of.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
118 and steady, this thing shoots up in weird incriments, itll be stuck for a hour or two then shoot up 4 then 7 then 20, haha

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The even more amazing thing though, is it's brought 40+ people whom I would venture to guess, wouldn't ordinarily partake in an ats game.

This one has got us hooked, and wanting to play more. That is spectacular.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

He is lying.

thanks, but I think that's probably the one thing no one had any doubts about in this thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I caught this one fairly early. The other games got confusing, twisty, and a pain in the butt to follow. This one is straight forward and easy to follow. Thats why I'm playing

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

Actually, you are wrong. Even if the final answer is a great big 'Congratulations' and nothing more, it has been totally worth it.
It has managed to bring together for the most part 40+ people hold a very friendly conversation working as a team and promoting a friendly atmosphere on Above Top Secret. Honestly, to me, that is as good a prize as any in the current situation of the World and the way some of us get involved in deep discussions on here.

Also, i'm sure about 40 people would be about to call you a liar on the 'me and a few friends finished it a few hours ago.' thanks to the current question we are on.

If you don't mind now, as a group WE are going to finish this.
Thank You

To be honest, I wouldn't want any prize for this, it beats WoW anyday

it's still at r118 :*(

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

thank you very much for confirming that sir.

Welcome to ATS. As you might have noticed our ADMINS pride themselves on prompt, swift, and courteous service. That red mark is their little way of showing how much they care. We know you have a choice in message boards and appreciate you posting with us. We hope you enjoy your stay with us and will come around again real soon

Love,
Your Fellow ATS Members!
XOXOX

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Personally, I think everyone here should get an applause simply because its 177 pages of differing opinions, differing personalities and differing approaches yet it has been one of the friendliest(barring one or two posters who have come here for the exact purpose to try and incite some kind of disturbance - probably in an attempt to take our fcus of the game) threads i've seen.

Congratulations to all, no matter the outcome

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

Originally posted by AlienS

ATS users working on thefinalanswertoeverything.com
SFRemmy
Theodwra
cheshire cat
Fiverz
PokeyJoe
Freenrgy2
Crakeur
Imperium Americana
Mechanic 32
AlienS
Cutwolf
razor1000
Enrikez
infoseeker
enomus
Kellter
biggie smalls
derfred33
NinjaCodeMonkey
jimmabean
BILL DOOR
Seraph Sephiroth
NikTravs
Barcs
sillinous
redmage
Omniescient
imbalanced
AGENT_T
celticwarrior72
Trancer
Blaine91555
CuriousSkeptic
The Conspiracy Follower
l0rds0fcha0s
bcanyon470
catinthebox
sunshine7
avonwodahs
antipigopolist

Current Count : 40 Members

[edit on 25-7-2006 by AlienS]

Its amusing that i've been missed off the list, given i've been relatively active in this thread from early on, just not posted alot in the last couple of hours.....even more so considering I actually worked out one of the clues too!

The list was originally created earlier today, and it currently just contains the names of people who have actually requested to be on it since then. I'm continously adding names as time goes by.

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join