It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 178
2
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i would advise you all to clear your cookies and answer everyhting but the "how?" "beingtheoneworthy" question, so when 150 strikes you pop the answer in and voila new question




posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS

Originally posted by jimmabean
hey...i just wanna say if were going to start to use U2Us to be more private...i would love to be included! i would love to continue to help...if all is good


That's probably not going to happen, but I added you to the list of ATS members working on thefinalanswertoeverything.com anyways.

The current list:

ATS members working on thefinalanswertoeverything.com

SFRemmy
Theodwra
cheshire cat
Fiverz
PokeyJoe
Freenrgy2
Crakeur
Imperium Americana
Mechanic 32
AlienS
Cutwolf
razor1000
Enrikez
infoseeker
enomus
Kellter
biggie smalls
derfred33
NinjaCodeMonkey
jimmabean
BILL DOOR
Seraph Sephiroth
NikTravs
Barcs

That's 24 members of ATS involved in trying to solve this, and that's just the people that said specifically that they were trying to solve this or wanted to be on the list.

EDIT: Added 4 names.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by AlienS]


My mane is not on the list and I have been working this fom the begining. Will you add me to the list?



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Speaking of games, and since theres going to be some inevitable downtime as we wait for the counter to hit 150 (or 151), whatever happened with that Black Labyrinth game? I remember the first post on it, but didn't have a clue where to start and stopped following it. Was it ever solved? What was the reward?



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hey guys, I haven't given up yet, something came up. I'm having a break coz I was starting to get dizzy. Haven't spent so much time in front of the screen in a looong time.
What's with Lee Jones?
I'll come back later, it's 9:50pm and I still haven't eaten anything since this morning, this is MADNESS!



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Back for a bit before bed.

I see the counter is going up nicely (hey - it's moving and that's a good thing). Good to see some of the night crew back.

So has anyone mentioned that it might be r180 instead of r150 (since we started on r30)? I'm leaning against it, but I figured I'd toss it out there to make some more people crazy


I'm gonna go digging for some more places to place the link.



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I've tried clearing cookies, reloading this site, using a different site to get to teh Final Answer game, and it is still giving me this message


You have already started.
You have 6 hours, 20 minutes, and 11 seconds to respond correctly.



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee Jones
thank you very much for confirming that sir.


w00t!

Looks like you've been pwned. lol

Sorry, I just had to.

Just be good for the duration, the little red badge of courage will go away in a couple of days.

In which time you should be able to redeem yourself, by making quality contributions here.

Good to know that the all seeing eye of AboveTopSecret.com is keeping an eye on things. [pun intended]



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz

So has anyone mentioned that it might be r180 instead of r150 (since we started on r30)? I'm leaning against it, but I figured I'd toss it out there to make some more people crazy




Aww, don't. I think some people on this site are close to bursting as it is, they have their hopes, dreams and aspirations pinned on 150....let them live the dream my friend, let them live it



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
Speaking of games, and since theres going to be some inevitable downtime as we wait for the counter to hit 150 (or 151), whatever happened with that Black Labyrinth game? I remember the first post on it, but didn't have a clue where to start and stopped following it. Was it ever solved? What was the reward?


Hey Cutwolf, this is how I found out about ats, check it out...
I buy the new Tool album. The last track is called Viginti Tres. I check for lyrics on the web and I find the "una infinitas..." bit. So I do more research and it turns out that this is the only place that quoted the paragraph. And I got obsessed with it, I was like damn, why didn't I discover this sooner? (this was about 3 months ago).
Here's the weird part....there are no lyrics. THroughout the track you can only hear one word and it's not even clear, it sounds like "ascisco".
So who and why would put up on a website the "una infinitas..." bit if the song doesn't even have lyrics? And the only connection I could find was the Black Labyrinth. Weird...



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I was JUST sitting down getting settled for a long night of trying to crack this game, and my woman came in with some drinks and The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Gallaxy DVD. I think I'm going to get drunk and do some "research" on the Final Answer to Everything!! haha! Have fun guys!



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienS

Originally posted by jimmabean
hey...i just wanna say if were going to start to use U2Us to be more private...i would love to be included! i would love to continue to help...if all is good


That's probably not going to happen, but I added you to the list of ATS members working on thefinalanswertoeverything.com anyways.

The current list:

ATS members working on thefinalanswertoeverything.com

SFRemmy
Theodwra
cheshire cat
Fiverz
PokeyJoe
Freenrgy2
Crakeur
Imperium Americana
Mechanic 32
AlienS
Cutwolf
razor1000
Enrikez
infoseeker
enomus
Kellter
biggie smalls
derfred33
NinjaCodeMonkey
jimmabean
BILL DOOR
Seraph Sephiroth
NikTravs
Barcs

That's 24 members of ATS involved in trying to solve this, and that's just the people that said specifically that they were trying to solve this or wanted to be on the list.

EDIT: Added 4 names.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by AlienS]


My name is not on the list and I have been working this fom the begining. Will you add me to the list?



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm really not sure the point of the list anymore. It started as an idea but its basically dead now. You're just going to hurt feelings and alienate people if they look and see their name is not on some mysterious list.



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
SFRemmy
Theodwra
cheshire cat
Fiverz
PokeyJoe
Freenrgy2
Crakeur
Imperium Americana
Mechanic 32
AlienS
Cutwolf
razor1000
Enrikez
infoseeker
enomus
Kellter
biggie smalls
derfred33
NinjaCodeMonkey
jimmabean
BILL DOOR
Seraph Sephiroth
NikTravs
Barcs
digitalassassin



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous1
I was JUST sitting down getting settled for a long night of trying to crack this game, and my woman came in with some drinks and The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Gallaxy DVD. I think I'm going to get drunk and do some "research" on the Final Answer to Everything!! haha! Have fun guys!


Here's the punchline to that

42!!!



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous1
I was JUST sitting down getting settled for a long night of trying to crack this game, and my woman came in with some drinks and The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Gallaxy DVD. I think I'm going to get drunk and do some "research" on the Final Answer to Everything!! haha! Have fun guys!




Tres thumbs for you!

Are other people still trying to spread the link around? I'm still kind dismayed that my 20 something links didn't all register ... maybe it takes some time?



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
i foudn out about ats, i think i was looking for hacking tools as i first started out, and someone had a link in their sig, andi clicked it by mistake, leading me to psipog.net and ats, i think thats how it happend, just stubling onto it



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I also would like to be added to this list. I've sent emails to my friends with web pages asking them to add a link to finalsecret. I hope it helps us reach 150. I am completely captivated by this! I really need to sleep, but I want a new question!!!



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
HUNT_ADMIN is on right now. Maybe we will know something soon.



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
I've tried clearing cookies, reloading this site, using a different site to get to teh Final Answer game, and it is still giving me this message


You have already started.
You have 6 hours, 20 minutes, and 11 seconds to respond correctly.



If you are using firefox 1.5.0.4 you can go to Tools > Options > Cookies tab and click on the "View Cookies" button. You can then delete out the folder "thefinalanswertoeverything.com" folder. That's how I've been doing it so I don't lose all my logins/passwords to websites (I don't have anything serious saved anyways all of you people who will cry SECURITY!). In IE I just went to clear cookies and it worked. Maybe try closing your browser?



posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalassassin

My name is not on the list and I have been working this fom the begining. Will you add me to the list?


I haven't updated that list in a while. Theres a newer one that's on page 176, but since it seems too distracting, I'll probably just keep it to myself for the time being.




top topics



 
2
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

log in

join