It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Roswell Alien Footage!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I was wondering if anyone ever noticed the error in the original airing of the footage. I do remember watching the premier of the vid on Fox and happen to notice something amazing.

During the film they show the leg damage on the alien. Everyone knows about it and you can see it again in ZoooMer's pic right above this post. Well, during a viewpoint change in the film I was amazed to see that the damage to the right leg had suddenly switched to the left. I was thinking, there's no way they will get away with this! The right leg was suddenly fine and the left leg had a big hole in it. This was only for a few seconds and then when the scene changed again the damage was back on the right leg.

Did anyone else happen to notice this?

Don't mean to jump off topic but it is related.

Yeah it does seem that way but I think for the right leg it is just the alleged damage of the film that is making the leg itself look damaged. This again is another difficult piece of evidence to judge with confidence.

More evidence is needed to prove its authenticy but like with most pieces of footage, That could be hard to come by. I would say that it could possibly be real but it is still quite likely that it is a hoax, Especially after being released after the autopsy (I think?) which most believe is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I was wondering if anyone ever noticed the error in the original airing of the footage. I do remember watching the premier of the vid on Fox and happen to notice something amazing.

During the film they show the leg damage on the alien. Everyone knows about it and you can see it again in ZoooMer's pic right above this post. Well, during a viewpoint change in the film I was amazed to see that the damage to the right leg had suddenly switched to the left. I was thinking, there's no way they will get away with this! The right leg was suddenly fine and the left leg had a big hole in it. This was only for a few seconds and then when the scene changed again the damage was back on the right leg.

Did anyone else happen to notice this?

Don't mean to jump off topic but it is related.

I'm not sure if you saw a different fim or what - but I've just watched the alien autopsy and did not see this "leg switch" you are talking about. The video I watched is on the same site: alien autopsy
Maybe you can check this again to verify.

The one ounce of credibility you can give to the alien autopsy is based on a quote by Dr. Steven Greer. He said, "in my opinion it is real " on a radio show. Considering he was an emergency medical doctor I think his opinion has a lot of weight on this matter. The hoaxers may have just done an incredible job reproducing this autopsy - or you can never rule out the chance that the alien autopsy footage is real, and the producers came out and said what they said based on an "outside influence".

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Oh, that footage made me dizzy.

Can't the cameraman stand still for 3 whole seconds? I guess not. But it was smart of him to line things up on the left section of the film just in case the right section was accidentally exposed or ruined during processing.

I'm just glad we have a clear, definitive video from a known source to prove the reality of this thing once and for all.

And isn't that Gen. Douglas MacArthur there looking at it?

P.S. -- After looking at it again, now I know what bugs me about it. You see the way the damage changes on the right? Anybody who remembers the old 8mm movie cameras knows about those little 3-1/2 minute rolls of film that went in the cameras. When those got damaged, poorly processed, etc., you'd get white areas or whatever that repeated every second or so indicating where the light or chemical hit the little roll. But on this footage, the damage doesn't regularly repeat. See, this is what happens when people who never worked with real film try to emulate something like that in video. They miss obvious details.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Im positive this vid was posted on ATS last week sometime and was trashed as being a mock up film to promote a new book or film coming out....

Goes to find a link................

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I know exactly what I saw. The damage switched legs and for at least 30+ seconds. I don't know if they fixed this later or what.

As I said, this was the very first showing on national television and I was watching it with an analytical attitude. I didn't even question what I saw because it was quite clear and obvious to me. I can remember thinking to myself that others had to have seen it. I was sure it would cast doubts but then afterwards It wasn't mentioned anywhere.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well, what the hey. Santilli, himself (the guy who promoted the first Alien Autopsy film), has admitted that the Alien Autopsy was a fake. So here were have something that we're supposed to think is the "real" footage on which the fake was based? Even with the same goofy 6-fingered alien that doesn't match any of the Roswell eyewitness descriptions? (As if they aren't all a crock of crap to begin with.)

So go ahead and believe it's real. Whatever. I'm just your friendly neighborhood skeptic who doesn't believe anything without decent proof. What an idiot I am, right?

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Well, what the hey. Santilli, himself (the guy who promoted the first Alien Autopsy film), has admitted that the Alien Autopsy was a fake. So here were have something that we're supposed to think is the "real" footage on which the fake was based? Even with the same goofy 6-fingered alien that doesn't match any of the Roswell eyewitness descriptions? (As if they aren't all a crock of crap to begin with.)
[edit on 28-7-2006 by Enkidu]

Yes, he admitted that the Alien autopsy was a fake - however he claims that this was based on real footage. Footage that was damaged from the years of storage. Thus they made the fake, but perhaps this is the real footage - or a part of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This footage was shown at the end of the recent Alien Autopsy film starring Ant and Dec. Basically a tribute to Ray Santilli showing how he went about fooling the world. they even make a replica of the supposed original roswell footage.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer

Found this and I must say it's impressive. Its a pretty wild scene, lots of people invovled, so it would have to be an elaborate hoax if that is the case. Or do you think it could be authentic?

New Roswell Alien Footage

[edit on 20-7-2006 by ZoooMer]

OK, well i haven't read the full thread but i thought i'd better put in some information you should all be aware of.

This 'Film' is connected to the Alien Autopsy of Roswell.
In 2006 a Movie called Alien Autopsy was released Theatrically detailing the events surrounding the making of the fraudulent Roswell Video.
They say that the one they made is based on a real Movie that was seen, but the film was destroyed....well at the end of the movie, we get one final twist.
Not all the fottage was irreversibly destroyed, and a small amount was saved to film.
This clip above is the remains of that clip used in the British Semi Big Budget(British Standard) film with two of Britians biggest TV stars with a world wide theatrical release.....ohh and Bill Pullman is in it too.

So, do I think this footage is real...no.

Doesn't mean I don't think the Autopsy was based on areal movie though.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I watched the footage on the guys link above, I didnt see any damaged leg switch, but i did see something i think, when there taking the black film off the eyes just after the left eye it blinks now i dont know if its something to do with the recording or not, but i do know the if u slauter a cow and you pull the right tendons and nerves in its neck you can make them blink and move their tongue. Someone tell me what they see plz. Also who said it was a fake in the first place, i'm not saying i beleive its definatly real, but to mock up an alien dummy with blood that comes out its neck when its cut and internal organs and skin, it must of cost a million dollars or something why go to the trouble. maybe it could be real but our governments have put people out there to convince us its fake to prevent mass hysteria. Also if u look closly u can see it is female i think why give it a gender at all.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Also who said it was a fake in the first place, i'm not saying i beleive its definatly real, but to mock up an alien dummy with blood that comes out its neck when its cut and internal organs and skin, it must of cost a million dollars or something why go to the trouble. maybe it could be real but our governments have put people out there to convince us its fake to prevent mass hysteria. Also if u look closly u can see it is female i think why give it a gender at all.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by chris01621]

Umm, because its a scene in an expected comercially successful movie so the creators wished to make it as plausibly real as possible?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
How many more grainy shaky vids are going to come out?If there is any footage I serious doubt it will see the light of day.Sad but true.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
when it first came out it wasnt a movie was it?????????????????

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
How many more grainy shaky vids are going to come out?If there is any footage I serious doubt it will see the light of day.Sad but true.

Yea but look at the way the video came out, no one is claiming that it is theirs and it seems that it was just time to release the tape they had in their possession. If this was a fake it would have it's own site and I don't believe anyone is willing to put their effort into creating the already talked about to death roswell. I believe this to be 100% authentic.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Interesting footage. To me, the shape of the head in the begining of the footage doesn't look as rounded as the one in the alien autopsy footage.

Thanks to the footage link, I found another one in google, where the mexican government confirms the existence of UFOs and even provides footage!

www.alienvideo.net...

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Has anybody been able to grab the file and convert it to avi / mpeg and use something like VirtualDub to slow it down and look at it frame-by-frame? I've tried using Flash-capturing software but can't seem to pull it from this particular web address. Has anyone been able to do any analysis on this?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Nah the way the cameraman zooms around filming instead of concentrating on the alien body doesnt impress me its real..smacks too much of another hoax to me im afraid.If you were a cameraman present at that time would you not unconciously concentrate on what would be the biggest story to hit planet earth ?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
the cameramans action seem very real, he is dealing with people pushing at him getting in his way moving around kind of chaotically. He is just trying to get a shot in towards the end it is like he is responding to an mp walking towards him then tries to take more of the action. Brazels 14 year old son appears in the first few seconds. After Brazel went to notify the sherrif and the sherrif notified the army, when the army arrived something like 20 minutes later they found the "crash" site and found Brazels son with the "body". They began the recovery work and detained everyone and everything at the crash site.

The period clothing, the military officers, the Bomber command pilot, the hanger, the hanger lights, the MP the confusion. For me this smacks as real as can be.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
I think I've found something in this film that links this to the "alien autopsy" film. Check these pictures:

this video:

alien autopsy

The linkage is intresting in one regard.
I had heard that the Alien Autopsy film was supposedly a remake of an actual video. But the video had deteriorated by the time they went to buy it. Perhaps this means something???

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The similarity between these both implies several different possibilities

A. This footage is real, and Stantilli based the alien autopsy of of this footage

B. This footage is fake, the alien autopsy is fake, as Stantilli faked both and put extra effort into making them consistent

C. This footage is real, the alien autopsy is real

D. This footage is real, the alien autopsy is fake, and the similarity is pureley by chance

E. This footage is fake, the alien autopsy is fake, and the similarity is pureley by chance

F. This footage is fake, the alien autopsy is fake, and the person who made this based the alien from the Stantilli's alien autopsy

I'm sure there are many more possibilities, but just this selection is enought to make this case forever unverifiable - so unless we see more video it may be impossible to really know for sure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join