It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Roswell Alien Footage!

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This thread has been interesting but I haven't noticed anyone mention
the fact that calling it a Roswell vid is disingenuous.
None of the principals who filed the original report mentioned foreign bodies.
Just debris. And they also described nothing like a balloon.
Just my 2 pennies.




posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

Originally posted by ZoooMer
I think its real, you can tell by the amount of people involved.
Who would spend all that money to make a 20 second, bad quality film. Its got some credibility, just a shame we cant find more of this footage.


Erm, someone who is making a Multi-Million $ British Film and whats a fun twist right at the end maybe?



The autopsy film was not made for a british film, it came out years before anyone had an idea for the film, so this clip at the end of the movie really could have been something from the footage santilli aquired fro mthe guy in america and not made just for the film.



posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621

Originally posted by JebusSaves

Originally posted by ZoooMer
I think its real, you can tell by the amount of people involved.
Who would spend all that money to make a 20 second, bad quality film. Its got some credibility, just a shame we cant find more of this footage.


Erm, someone who is making a Multi-Million $ British Film and whats a fun twist right at the end maybe?



The autopsy film was not made for a british film, it came out years before anyone had an idea for the film, so this clip at the end of the movie really could have been something from the footage santilli aquired fro mthe guy in america and not made just for the film.


Show us links to this film that show its been in the public domain longer than the movie has been on the books?

I'm not saying you can't, i'm saying I have seen alot of 'real' movies regarding this subject and the film used at the very end of Alien Autopsy, i've not seen before.

Now, the min film that Santilli made is a proven fake, so why should we believe him that anything else is real?

He has proven himself a liar, he has made alot of money from it and as yet still hasn't brought anything forward that is undeniable.

Until there is any actual evidence, if you believe that film at the end that we see(which is referenced in this thread) is genuine, you are being very naive.

This is definitely a tale of 'The Boy who cried Alien Autopsy' except as yet, there jas been no 'Wolf' just story.



posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

Until there is any actual evidence, if you believe that film at the end that we see(which is referenced in this thread) is genuine, you are being very naive.



Not really being naive because there is still a chance it is real. If Stantilli faked the autopsy like he admitted, that doesn't mean he is lying about the real autopsy footage that he said did occur. And that doesn't mean he is lying about this new roswell footage either.


And why would Stantilli say there was a real autopsy, after he admitted to faking this one based on a lower quality real version anyway? He could have just taken all the creative credit - but instead he says there is a real one.



posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer

And why would Stantilli say there was a real autopsy, after he admitted to faking this one based on a lower quality real version anyway? He could have just taken all the creative credit - but instead he says there is a real one.


Because we are still talking about it 10 years later and its making him still bucket loads of money, thats why.

If he came out and said that the whole thing was fake based on his own imagination, would it be still in the consciousness of us, probably not. BUT as long as he sticks to his claim that it is based on some genuine footage then not only does it keep people talking about it, keeping it in out there, but it pays his way to movies and conventions and book deals ALL over the world.
Granted he'd get some of that if he admitted the whole thing is a fake, but that would die out alot earlier than him still claiming its based on something real.
Its business, plain and simple.

Be under no false assumption here though. I'm not saying that it IS a fake, i'm saying that the probablity is higher because he is a known hoaxer(to produce something fake and pass off as real). None of us know the real story, I dare say that even that movie isn't telling it all, cause if that was bona fide footage, do you seriously believe the American Government would allow it onto the film?
And don't give the answer 'it might be because people will think its fake cause its in the movie so its the perfect cover' cause thats bull, the American Government would not allow it just in case.
It would be totally naive for anyone to believe anything Ray Santilli says without proof and so far that man has not provided any.



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
I dare say that even that movie isn't telling it all, cause if that was bona fide footage, do you seriously believe the American Government would allow it onto the film?


It's worth baring in mind that the the film that this footage appears at the end of was a british production. While it's perfectly feasible that investors in the film could have came from any country, its unlikely to be most of them as 'Ant and Dec' are basicaly uk only stars. So the US goverment wouldn';t have a say in it.

I'm not saying that I belive or disbelive this footage, just that its worth baring in mind that the whitehouse doesn't control everything yet and especially not UK film production as far as I'm aware.

Wayne...

[edit on 26/8/2006 by the secret web]



posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

It's worth baring in mind that the the film that this footage appears at the end of was a british production. While it's perfectly feasible that investors in the film could have came from any country, its unlikely to be most of them as 'Ant and Dec' are basicaly uk only stars. So the US goverment wouldn';t have a say in it.

I'm not saying that I belive or disbelive this footage, just that its worth baring in mind that the whitehouse doesn't control everything yet and especially not UK film production as far as I'm aware.

Wayne...

[edit on 26/8/2006 by the secret web]


Actually, due to the sensitivity of the material and the Global scope of the actual story PLUS the fact that WarnerBros are the Distributor with other American monies tied up in the process then yes, it does actually have links to the UNited States.

EVEN without those, the United States Governement would have some say over it as it references them on quite a high level.

So, it doesn't matter that its classed as a British Film and the stars are 'Ant and Dec'.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join