It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Roswell Alien Footage!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This thread has been interesting but I haven't noticed anyone mention
the fact that calling it a Roswell vid is disingenuous.
None of the principals who filed the original report mentioned foreign bodies.
Just debris. And they also described nothing like a balloon.
Just my 2 pennies.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

Originally posted by ZoooMer
I think its real, you can tell by the amount of people involved.
Who would spend all that money to make a 20 second, bad quality film. Its got some credibility, just a shame we cant find more of this footage.

Erm, someone who is making a Multi-Million $ British Film and whats a fun twist right at the end maybe?

The autopsy film was not made for a british film, it came out years before anyone had an idea for the film, so this clip at the end of the movie really could have been something from the footage santilli aquired fro mthe guy in america and not made just for the film.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621

I think its real, you can tell by the amount of people involved.
Who would spend all that money to make a 20 second, bad quality film. Its got some credibility, just a shame we cant find more of this footage.

Erm, someone who is making a Multi-Million $ British Film and whats a fun twist right at the end maybe?

The autopsy film was not made for a british film, it came out years before anyone had an idea for the film, so this clip at the end of the movie really could have been something from the footage santilli aquired fro mthe guy in america and not made just for the film.

Show us links to this film that show its been in the public domain longer than the movie has been on the books?

I'm not saying you can't, i'm saying I have seen alot of 'real' movies regarding this subject and the film used at the very end of Alien Autopsy, i've not seen before.

Now, the min film that Santilli made is a proven fake, so why should we believe him that anything else is real?

He has proven himself a liar, he has made alot of money from it and as yet still hasn't brought anything forward that is undeniable.

Until there is any actual evidence, if you believe that film at the end that we see(which is referenced in this thread) is genuine, you are being very naive.

This is definitely a tale of 'The Boy who cried Alien Autopsy' except as yet, there jas been no 'Wolf' just story.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Until there is any actual evidence, if you believe that film at the end that we see(which is referenced in this thread) is genuine, you are being very naive.

Not really being naive because there is still a chance it is real. If Stantilli faked the autopsy like he admitted, that doesn't mean he is lying about the real autopsy footage that he said did occur. And that doesn't mean he is lying about this new roswell footage either.

And why would Stantilli say there was a real autopsy, after he admitted to faking this one based on a lower quality real version anyway? He could have just taken all the creative credit - but instead he says there is a real one.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

And why would Stantilli say there was a real autopsy, after he admitted to faking this one based on a lower quality real version anyway? He could have just taken all the creative credit - but instead he says there is a real one.

Because we are still talking about it 10 years later and its making him still bucket loads of money, thats why.

If he came out and said that the whole thing was fake based on his own imagination, would it be still in the consciousness of us, probably not. BUT as long as he sticks to his claim that it is based on some genuine footage then not only does it keep people talking about it, keeping it in out there, but it pays his way to movies and conventions and book deals ALL over the world.
Granted he'd get some of that if he admitted the whole thing is a fake, but that would die out alot earlier than him still claiming its based on something real.
Its business, plain and simple.

Be under no false assumption here though. I'm not saying that it IS a fake, i'm saying that the probablity is higher because he is a known hoaxer(to produce something fake and pass off as real). None of us know the real story, I dare say that even that movie isn't telling it all, cause if that was bona fide footage, do you seriously believe the American Government would allow it onto the film?
And don't give the answer 'it might be because people will think its fake cause its in the movie so its the perfect cover' cause thats bull, the American Government would not allow it just in case.
It would be totally naive for anyone to believe anything Ray Santilli says without proof and so far that man has not provided any.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I dare say that even that movie isn't telling it all, cause if that was bona fide footage, do you seriously believe the American Government would allow it onto the film?

It's worth baring in mind that the the film that this footage appears at the end of was a british production. While it's perfectly feasible that investors in the film could have came from any country, its unlikely to be most of them as 'Ant and Dec' are basicaly uk only stars. So the US goverment wouldn';t have a say in it.

I'm not saying that I belive or disbelive this footage, just that its worth baring in mind that the whitehouse doesn't control everything yet and especially not UK film production as far as I'm aware.

Wayne...

[edit on 26/8/2006 by the secret web]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

It's worth baring in mind that the the film that this footage appears at the end of was a british production. While it's perfectly feasible that investors in the film could have came from any country, its unlikely to be most of them as 'Ant and Dec' are basicaly uk only stars. So the US goverment wouldn';t have a say in it.

I'm not saying that I belive or disbelive this footage, just that its worth baring in mind that the whitehouse doesn't control everything yet and especially not UK film production as far as I'm aware.

Wayne...

[edit on 26/8/2006 by the secret web]

Actually, due to the sensitivity of the material and the Global scope of the actual story PLUS the fact that WarnerBros are the Distributor with other American monies tied up in the process then yes, it does actually have links to the UNited States.

EVEN without those, the United States Governement would have some say over it as it references them on quite a high level.

So, it doesn't matter that its classed as a British Film and the stars are 'Ant and Dec'.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hello

This is my first post and I actually got sent here by Google to find Isaac Koi who across all threads concerning this footage has consistently provided in depth detail regarding the veracity of it. I have only recently seen it for the first time and was very intrigued given the current climate of stuff falling on the net stamped origin unknown. I began by getting screen grabs of the various people who were clear and rather looked forward to the inevitable detailed searches for the various uniforms to see if they tallied with 1947. It wasn't long before I had my rear end handed to me because it appears on the end of the Ant and Dec film Alient Autopsey as a tag to hint at more to come or a plot twist at the end.

I came here after various Google searches and read and looked at all of Isaacs suggested reading and links. The uniforms seemed an obvious starting point but yeah ... ATS had deemed it a fake but largely due ro its connections to a certain message from someone involved which can't be seen btw I have looked for it, the fact that it appears on the end of the film and that Santilli was a ... video creator.

But reading all these threads on here and Isaacs stuff I started looking for clues in the film itself because I had read that Santilli had included some of the original footage that survived in his film. In fact I've since found quite a long interview he gave which is fascinating, hidden in a uploaded piece.

here: youtu.be...

I did contact Isaac to hand what I found to him so he could if he wished add it or post it on twitter but I didn't hear back. I see speculation in the film is starting up again and really as far as I have found it is a very good fake. A person on twitter claims to know it was filmed in 2005 which was the year before the release of Alien Autopsy. The footage was uploaded to utube in 2006. I couldn't post it on twitter because I would have to spread it across quite a few tweets which would drift all over the place and here you need 20 posts+ to avoid dragging up old threads which people generally hate so ... sorry in advance.

This is the original upload youtu.be...

As I said I took various screen grabs of faces and features I could see from the footage ...

but there was something that jumped out at me. I was showing the oh and said ... "to fake this you would have to go into so much detail. People will research those uniforms to death. They'll research faces backgrounds like that fence and even the stretcher will get researched". Indeed on here they did lol. I remember reading a rather informative post about length of sideburns and when they were first grown as long as the gent looking down.

And of course I had to find that awful film and watch to make sure it was that footage at the end. It is btw.

So after realising it was unlikely to be real I tried to prove it was a fake. I found this after a day or so of watching various interviews. Someone on ATS or one of Isaacs links had shown a printed interview from Ant and Dec regarding the filming and I wondered was there a "Making of Alien Autopsy". There was featuring Ant and Dec who hosted it.

youtu.be...

It was while watching this that I noticed it. Here are some screen grabs

if you watch the intro they explain that filming began right there at Ealing studios. If you look at the walls you'll see tanking panels. If you look at the acreen grabs from the original film you'll see the same panels in the background. And if you over expose Ant and Dec you can see the same panels at the back.

Anyhow that's it. Combined with everything else and the above It's easy to put this to bed for me as a very beautifully made fake. Others my find what I've found nonsense. Never the less it's out there now. I wouldn't normally bother because why spoil it. But the stakes are quite high at present for breaking through the secrecy and we don't particularly need distractions that aren't real.

Thanks for your time and sorry if it was long-winded.

edit on 24-9-2023 by Adam524819 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wow talk about bringing a thread back from the dead!

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Adam524819

The whole thing is probably fake, but...

The length to width ratio of the "panel" sections in the black-and-white screenshots are not the same as the panel sections in the studio.

edit on 25-9-2023 by Kreeate because: clarified

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Yes I did check that. The footage is over exposed removing some of the definition. If you look at the deformation and dimples you can see the very same in both. Also these are only a few small sections of the wall visible in different lighting and also different lenses. Which change the dimensions slightly. And finally thinner and thicker don't acatually apply in a 2 dimensional world because if you move further back from the wall horizontal lines will actually appear to get closer. But these are on a couple of examples. There are others through the film showing the back wall.

There is also the American Stars and Bars symbol. Which was caught in two frames. It is upside down..Though I have to say they could have accidentally done this. There are numerous examples of flags being hung upside down by accident.

It is such a shame because this is such brilliant footage. The alien is what let's it down. The fact that it is exactly the same visually in both films. In the making of link you see the mould and the guy that made it. In colour youde never believe it was real lol.

But if you still believe it's real then it has resurfaced this week across twitter ... have at it. I'm sure there are plenty of things hidden in the film. I'm sure I'd find loads if I dumped it into devinci resolve. It is tempting ... but its fake ... I will not ... must not ....

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Just a bit more. You made me doubt myself lol. Interiors from Ealing Studios website of stage 3 and 4.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Yes this is from the Ant & Dec Alien Autopsy movie in 2006. It is genuine footage from that film but also a work of fiction.

There is no proof aliens were recovered in 1947 near Roswell. Jesse Marcel, the RAAF intelligence officer, often lauded as being able to tell the difference between a weather balloon and an alien spacecraft in pieces never mentioned seeing alien bodies at all. In fact, he only ever mentioned seeing something he considered to be 'unbreakable' material, ironically broken and scattered across the Foster Ranch.

The alien stories came later in the 1980s when Marcel's story wasn't exciting enough to maintain interest.

But 'rebunking' seems to be rife at the moment.

Unfortunately, ufology never seems to remember and more rational folks are required to prove beyond ANY doubt that it wasn't aliens. When the correct question should be is there any proof that this was aliens?

Some of the worst rebunkers and gatekeepers are the 'UFO celebrities'.

edit on 25/9/2023 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You can cite all the evidence you like... the fact remains that the "aspect ratio" of the panel sections do not match.
I believe that this whole thing was faked. No question there. But calling upon the "panels" as proof of faking is weak in my opinion.

Good initial post by the way. Appreciate bringing this back into focus.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

You can cite all the evidence you like... the fact remains that the "aspect ratio" of the panel sections do not match.
I believe that this whole thing was faked. No question there. But calling upon the "panels" as proof of faking is weak in my opinion.

Good initial post by the way. Appreciate bringing this back into focus.

No problem. You just have to look at the various different ratios around the studio shots. There various sizes and I'm not sure which one they used. So that's quite a few positions around the studios that appear in the bleached out frames. But hey ... its your call. If it doesn't do it for you then it doesn't. I'm a full on believer and I've even filmed my own. So no axe to bare. It would please me no end for this to be real. Its so well choreographed. I mean really good. The guy running is proper rushing. But I've got nothing but what's appears obvious to me. That's the beauty of a mystery isn't it lol.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The beauty of a mystery indeed. In the infamous words of agent Fox Mulder... "I want to believe"...
Unfortunately the evidence and proof seems to evade us consistently. Which means it remains a mystery. Which means more money for the charlatans that proclaim basically annually that they have "new" evidence. Every. damn. year.
It's just new book with new "revelations", and new "never seen/heard before "events".

I'm simply just sick of all the cash-grab aspects of this field. It needs to be moderated. And it isn't.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Some of the worst rebunkers and gatekeepers are the 'UFO celebrities'.

Oh yes!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Every. damn. year.
It's just new book with new "revelations", and new "never seen/heard before "events".

And many lap it all up and wait for more.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   
So ... couldn't help myself. I put it through resolve frame by frame. Houston we have a problem lol.

Got to do some work on some some stills. Resolve is being a b£tch so I cant render a slowed down version hence the stills. Working next on stills regarding Ealing Studios. But ... another issue. That film wasn't only filmed at Ealing Studios. It was also filmed at another UK studio. Aside from the American film locations. There are a few subtle problems ...

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Every. damn. year.

And many lap it all up and wait for more.

Ideed. Because people be gullible.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join