It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Roswell Alien Footage!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
apparently i heard that the film alien autopsy story was not how it happened. the footage you see is real and the film makers thought it best to say that it was a "remake" so we can accept it alot easier and say either its fake or believe its real. when i was told this i immediatly thought about the real Ray Santilli and friend at end of movie and Ray hardly says a word if at all. His body language seemed to say he wasnt happy about somthing and maybe its because the way the film makers told HIS story.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Yea, I'm sure they would let someone with a video camera record everything that was going on during something like that...

actually the military records everything they do.
especially something like this .

how many times have we seen secret vids that have been diclassified from militaries all over the world . from the 40's on up .

hell just watch the history channel , they showem.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by DebunkerXXX]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTFL

Originally posted by jbondo
I was wondering if anyone ever noticed the error in the original airing of the footage. I do remember watching the premier of the vid on Fox and happen to notice something amazing.

During the film they show the leg damage on the alien. Everyone knows about it and you can see it again in ZoooMer's pic right above this post. Well, during a viewpoint change in the film I was amazed to see that the damage to the right leg had suddenly switched to the left. I was thinking, there's no way they will get away with this! The right leg was suddenly fine and the left leg had a big hole in it. This was only for a few seconds and then when the scene changed again the damage was back on the right leg.

Did anyone else happen to notice this?

Don't mean to jump off topic but it is related.

Yeah it does seem that way but I think for the right leg it is just the alleged damage of the film that is making the leg itself look damaged. This again is another difficult piece of evidence to judge with confidence.

More evidence is needed to prove its authenticy but like with most pieces of footage, That could be hard to come by. I would say that it could possibly be real but it is still quite likely that it is a hoax, Especially after being released after the autopsy (I think?) which most believe is a hoax.

ive watched the vid several times, i dont see the damage switching legs, maybe just a shadow. after its black and white.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Oh, that footage made me dizzy.

Can't the cameraman stand still for 3 whole seconds? I guess not. But it was smart of him to line things up on the left section of the film just in case the right section was accidentally exposed or ruined during processing.

I'm just glad we have a clear, definitive video from a known source to prove the reality of this thing once and for all.

And isn't that Gen. Douglas MacArthur there looking at it?

P.S. -- After looking at it again, now I know what bugs me about it. You see the way the damage changes on the right? Anybody who remembers the old 8mm movie cameras knows about those little 3-1/2 minute rolls of film that went in the cameras. When those got damaged, poorly processed, etc., you'd get white areas or whatever that repeated every second or so indicating where the light or chemical hit the little roll. But on this footage, the damage doesn't regularly repeat. See, this is what happens when people who never worked with real film try to emulate something like that in video. They miss obvious details.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Enkidu]

well as usual , were not seeing the whole film , but i would think with all the excitement going on " Dead Alien" i dont think anyone would be able to keep still
- common sense-.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant
Nah the way the cameraman zooms around filming instead of concentrating on the alien body doesnt impress me its real..smacks too much of another hoax to me im afraid.If you were a cameraman present at that time would you not unconciously concentrate on what would be the biggest story to hit planet earth ?

again -were not seeing the whole vid - he may have been moving from dead alien to the next ? who knows.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Even in 1947, video was a lot better than that. The camera technique, or lack thereof, is the best evidence that the video is fake.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Even in 1947, video was a lot better than that. The camera technique, or lack thereof, is the best evidence that the video is fake.
Old video tape does deteriate no matter were its kept

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621

I'm not talking about the condition of the video tape, in fact, there would have been no video tape used by military photographers in 1947. They would have used film.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

since when ?. ive seen vids from that era and some are good some arent .

some of the vids of ww2 during the late 30's through the 40's are almost identical to that , Some are better .. again watch the history channel when they show there
ww2 stuff.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by DebunkerXXX]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I'm not talking about the condition of the video tape, in fact, there would have been no video tape used by military photographers in 1947. They would have used film.

film/tape you know what the topic is . dont be petty and nit pick .

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Okay, then it's the camera technique that is the give away. Every trick in the book is used to prevent a good shot of the most important event in modern history. I thought that picking nits is what debunking is all about.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Not sure if it's real or fake (though I'm leaning towards fake), but this bit of footage has already been discussed, right here (6th item down on the menu to the right). Besides that, it appeared in a British comedy/satire film called Alien Autopsy, the official site for which can be found here. There is, of course, debate that the film uses Ray Santilli's alleged "original" footage, upon which he based his recreation...but I doubt it.

[edit on 13/8/2006 by kylemanor]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I watched the footage on the guys link above, I didnt see any damaged leg switch, but i did see something i think, when there taking the black film off the eyes just after the left eye it blinks now i dont know if its something to do with the recording or not, but i do know the if u slauter a cow and you pull the right tendons and nerves in its neck you can make them blink and move their tongue. Someone tell me what they see plz. Also who said it was a fake in the first place, i'm not saying i beleive its definatly real, but to mock up an alien dummy with blood that comes out its neck when its cut and internal organs and skin, it must of cost a million dollars or something why go to the trouble. maybe it could be real but our governments have put people out there to convince us its fake to prevent mass hysteria. Also if u look closly u can see it is female i think why give it a gender at all.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by chris01621]

I still would like an opinian on the blinking as i've wrote above please can some1 watch this and tell me if they see it too or if its just the film

[edit on 18-8-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
Some good points there.

If it was made recently some serious consideration went into production to emulate the effects of an old 8 mm or whatever camera that is.

Its much easier to hoax something like this by using a real, old 8mm cam instead of digitally reproducing those effects.
But he did a very good job with all those people walking around, their faces for some reason really look from the 40s to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
this is from what i know, its a fake, you can tell, first off, the aliens said to have crashed at roswell were small greys. second, old videos dont look like that, there has been some obvious editing, and third, thats a humans body, but as someone earlier said, it is overexposed. and im sure the "MILITARY" had better, i mean amazing cameras back then, and they wouldnt record it. i just think that roswell is what people say and it was one of those things during world war two where they look out for japanese planes, sorta look like weather balloons.we will never know until NWO is announced and the government reveals everything.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think its real, you can tell by the amount of people involved.
Who would spend all that money to make a 20 second, bad quality film. Its got some credibility, just a shame we cant find more of this footage.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
this is from what i know, its a fake, you can tell, first off, the aliens said to have crashed at roswell were small greys. second, old videos dont look like that, there has been some obvious editing, and third, thats a humans body, but as someone earlier said, it is overexposed. and im sure the "MILITARY" had better, i mean amazing cameras back then, and they wouldnt record it. i just think that roswell is what people say and it was one of those things during world war two where they look out for japanese planes, sorta look like weather balloons.we will never know until NWO is announced and the government reveals everything.

So you think it is a human cadaver Please tell me were you can find a humans body that looks like that. Almost a pregnant look about it. When have you seen an alien to be able to say they are small. You Cant Know This!!! What was it like 1949 - 50 or somthing cameras arent going to be amazing and the film has been kept for almost 50 years. and for future referance for the future government they possibly would film every scrap of interesting and strange things.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The story according to ray santilli is that this is the real footage no remake, no hoax, But because people dont WANT to believe it, it must be a hoax. It's human nature to disregard anything that is to good to be true when you are not standing there youself behind the camera. Please dont try to tell me you know what an alien looks like.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
did anyone notice that around 0:25 (use the youtube vid so you see a timeline) it looks like somebody is carrying in some corps (other than the one lying on the ground) and its dripping blood on the one lying on the floor? What could it be? It looks a lot bigger than the "alien" on the floor, but its really hard to tell from this low quality vid

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
I think its real, you can tell by the amount of people involved.
Who would spend all that money to make a 20 second, bad quality film. Its got some credibility, just a shame we cant find more of this footage.

Erm, someone who is making a Multi-Million $ British Film and whats a fun twist right at the end maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join