It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
JS

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm what can I say.

I know I'm wasting my time.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
JS

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm what can I say.

I know I'm wasting my time.

See, further adding to the point.

You meet a couple of people that disagree and you say you are wasting your time.

Every post you make, makes you even less believable to all.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What can I say.

You know and I know that this correspondence isn't going anywhere is it.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

What can I say.

You know and I know that this correspondence isn't going anywhere is it.

You could try and convince.
You could give information that might make us believers.
You could argue your point alot better and Clearer.
Thats what you could do.
Instead after a few guys don't agree you give in.

See everything you say would be more believable if you backed it up, or gave some specific information, but honestly its all 'sometime soon' and 'in the future' or 'you will see'. Thats not anyway to convince anyone of anything.
Your comments have pretty quickly fallen into the 'I don't care' area, and IF any part of your story was true, you would be aware that these responses were expected.

No, you either mock us with your poor attempt, OR you are a mockery of your race for giving up.

Either way, I do think you are done in this conversation, I know I am while it stays at this level.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
it would be nice to hear some real accounts that don't sound like someone's typing their reply while on acid.

im not closed to the idea, its very intriguing. but come on, don't sound like some guy that deserves his own rubber room. give facts like you would any other event.

[edit on 8/7/2006 by evanostrand]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Well, yup I am 57 I was born Sept. 19, 1948.

My grandkids keep me young ya see! May be old but not dead yet, as I say.

I thought I would share because many of you still don't believe there are Aliens and that they are here.

I really don't give a DARN anymore my dear if you believe me or you don't.

Forget about storing it in your brain you probably need the space for other stuff

Alright thats enough! That sounded a hell of a lot more like someone pretending to be 57 then someone who is really that old. It sounds like its coming right out of a book with your misplaced references to old people.

[edit on 8-8-2006 by CaptainKirk]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
this thread is amazing. one third of it is 2 guys fighting, another third is some old(er) lady who thinks she has an alien soul and the other third is a bunch of dudes hitting on the hot chick.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by homeskillet]

I couldn't have said it any better myself, you read my mind. Are you an alien with telepathic abilities??

I'm only on page 9 so I'm hoping the Dudes hitting on the chick take it to U2U because it gets a bit tiresome.

Pokey Oats

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sorry you don't believe but I am 57 can't help it if I don't act the way you expect a Grandma to act.

This is who I am and the way I am.

I need not prove anything to you time will show you. Sorry if you feel this is a cop out but this is the way it is.

I will say this happy face does have more teeth then me

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Sorry you don't believe but I am 57 can't help it if I don't act the way you expect a Grandma to act.

This is who I am and the way I am.

I need not prove anything to you time will show you. Sorry if you feel this is a cop out but this is the way it is.

I will say this happy face does have more teeth then me

No, the problem is that your persona is inconsistent. Before you told us you were 57 nobody here would have guessed you were that old. It was only after that point, if I remember correctly, that you began using the phrases "my dear" and "honey". Also in reference to your quote I have never heard a 60 year old woman use the phrase "cop out." Also I don't believe your lack of grammer in your posts helps your case either.

If you really are 57 the forgive me, but I think you are doing a darn good job of trying to make it look like you're not.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Why hadn't I seen this topic before? Hmmm... nope can't say for sure that I am an Alien but I like to think that my Son has one looking out for him. A personal guide that apparently had something to do with bringing my wife and I together. I know this is tough to swallow and hard enough to prove but you'll just have to take my word on it.

For now!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p
Why hadn't I seen this topic before? Hmmm... nope can't say for sure that I am an Alien but I like to think that my Son has one looking out for him. A personal guide that apparently had something to do with bringing my wife and I together. I know this is tough to swallow and hard enough to prove but you'll just have to take my word on it.

For now!

Why is that an Alien?
Why isn't it God, or Angels?
Please explain why you have linked it to ET's

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
dude come on get real even if there were these so called star seed or wut ever wut makes u think they would b on a conspericies site and if they were on ats wut makes u think they would tell u they were aliens?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
well if i was visited or abducted by aliens, or if i was one tbh this is one of the first places i would go, hah.

much more credible than making your own webpage with animated gifs of planets,stars, and flying saucers imho.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't know where to pick up on any threads I made or posted in!

I've been out for a while b/c my very special grandmother unexpectadly passed away...

It's was a long week and has been this week as well........

And I keep having nightmares!!

Anyway, what's new in this topic??

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace

I've been out for a while b/c my very special grandmother unexpectadly passed away...

Come on Tetraspace I mean really!! This is the second time now you've just up and asked what's new!!

If you are so interested in this thread why is it you don't actually read it instead of just asking for updates?

Pokey Oats

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
tetra sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Captain, I don't think I ever wrote my dear or honey anywhere and if you can show me I will be very surprised. Cop out..... yup -- these darn grandkids keep me young they do.

Raising 5 grandkids at my age isn't easy. Actually all the kids around here call me grandma and they eat me out of house and home,
but life is to short and everyone has to be themselves...... and I am me. Sorry you don't like me the way I am.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats

Originally posted by Tetraspace

Come on Tetraspace I mean really!! This is the second time now you've just up and asked what's new!!

If you are so interested in this thread why is it you don't actually read it instead of just asking for updates?

Pokey Oats

Woah Woah Woah, back up there Poke.

You don't want to oblige and tell her whats gone on, fair do, but don't pull her on it.
I generally don't read every post when i've missed alot, there is nothing wrong asking for an update.

Tetraspace, i'm really sorry about your grandmother, if you want to chat to someone, U2U me, i'm generally a friendly guy.

Jeez Poke, leave the woman alone, can't you understand that she may be just wanting an update because she may be a little too upset to trawl through page after page of crap.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Captain, I don't think I ever wrote my dear or honey anywhere and if you can show me I will be very surprised. Cop out..... yup -- these darn grandkids keep me young they do.

Raising 5 grandkids at my age isn't easy. Actually all the kids around here call me grandma and they eat me out of house and home,
but life is to short and everyone has to be themselves...... and I am me. Sorry you don't like me the way I am.

um, here you go:

I really don't give a DARN anymore my dear if you believe me or you don't.

Need more? There are plenty more examples of you saying that and I'm pretty sure all come after telling us you are a 57 year old woman.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves

Woah Woah Woah, back up there Poke.

You don't want to oblige and tell her whats gone on, fair do, but don't pull her on it.
I generally don't read every post when i've missed alot, there is nothing wrong asking for an update.

Tetraspace, i'm really sorry about your grandmother, if you want to chat to someone, U2U me, i'm generally a friendly guy.

Jeez Poke, leave the woman alone, can't you understand that she may be just wanting an update because she may be a little too upset to trawl through page after page of crap.

Thank you!! I appreicate your kindness....

and it's true pokey, I didn't personally ask you for information....I didn't personally ask anyone.....I just asked and if someone is kind enough to want to update me, than that's great and if not than I really don't care....

I have a job and a life that is more important than ATS....that is why I do not have time to read pages of post if I am gone for a while....But I do enjoy chatting and sharing information and all I'm trying to do is catch up with my post and threads...If not than it's ok!! geez lol

[edit: shortened quote]

[edit on 8/9/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Thank you dear

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join