It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovers_aid101
first i'd like to say im new and that....
i might be an alien too but... the problem is.... i dont know where i come from
i only know that..... i there's wired stuff in my family, first of all i get this something from my mother dont know what it is though, i will say that...
my skin tone is very different', no one else really has it, the next thing is
i know more about people then they know about them selves, i know when they lie
i also have these feelings that tell me when something is wrong,
i always try to warn somebody that something will happen to them and i dont even know my self, and also... i predicted to my uncle that there are 3 more planets... out side ouf our solar system, there are also more planets... to be discovered in 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012 maybe... may be wrong...
How your skin looks like?
Color?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I agree with a previous writer, is this a mere 'take-the-p*ss' thread?
I find the idea of aliens who preform the same spelling mistakes and
poor grammer rather amusing.

If you feel the world doesn't understand you and that it seems that
your loved ones miss the points that you're trying to prove... then
it doesn't mean you are from another planet.
Teenagerism (sorry, that word doesn't really exist!) happens to everyone.
Your body is changing and your outlook on your suroundings is too.

I know that there are many outcomes of the deep thinking that goes into
deciding where your future may lie, some lead, some follow, some get lost
with drugs and booze acting as a possible lubricant to help you to deal with
this existence that DOES sometimes seem dull and mundane,
but with a little common sense you'll see that we're all the same here... not
a superior race of aliens, not a forgotten ET that yearns for a far-flung home
planet and not a shape-shifting reptile that hides their light under a bushel.

Here's a tip, switch off your computer... go outside and promise yourself that
you'll do a good deed today for someone. You'll see the benefits almost at
once. This world and these humans are okay... we are okay.
Good luck.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
its like a yellowish color....

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hi I'm a newbie here everyone.

I was born from what I have believed to be a human species. However I wonder! Not if I'm reptilian, but a hybrid of the grey's. My mom has had a ufo sighting when she was young with her family in a car in passing. A fleeting memory of her childhood. Since than she has had strange occurances with her electrical appliences, and an anxiety disorder about nighttime. No memory of being abducted.

I found out about her sighting when I witnessed my first UFO sighting around 13 yrs. old. and went to her with this. I was with two other girls when we saw what appeared to be four stars. These four stars seperated showing us they were not stars, and moved apart as if in a blink of an eye horizontal. Disappearing .

My second encounter was when I was around 25 yrs. old. Working a swing shift job, was heading home from work, my boyfriend at the time was driving. We were in the area of Renton Boeing Area, WA. on the highway, when are car started to shake and sputter , as if having really bad gas. Than the car dash board lights went out, and we drove toward the side of the road hoping the car would not die on us. I was looking over to the left of me to say something about what he thought could be happening when my mouth dropped open in shock. Over an apartment complex was a big round ball of light. My boyfriend looked at what had caused my reaction when he looked at the ball of light in shock. This ball of light was bigger than the apartment complex and I was surprised that the people in the apartment complex didn't take notice to such a huge ball of light. Once we took notice the ball of light took off like a blink of an eye into the hill side.

I'm now 37 yrs. old. While traveling to friends who live out in the tri-cities area, we have to drive a long stretch of desert road, that is a straight way in one location. Many times have notice what we call ghost cops. We can see these lights flashing from a great distance red and blue. So when we think its about time to run into these cops we slow down are speed watching for them. There are no turn offs and easy to see a vehicle on the side of the road, but we never encounter them. So we started to call them ghost cops. It usually happens everytime we travel the road.

The reason for suspecting being an alien hybrid is not just the encounters with UFO's but my physical anatomy. No they are not dillusional body parts and have been seen by others, but of a personal nature. **Cough**

I have these tiny appendages in my vagina area, the doctors have diagnosed as unusual muscles. A flux of nature, but nothing to be concerned about. Just to clarify they are not penis's. But I have six of these appendages that move around and do things with my uterus. But mainly they flatten and come together like a skin covering the uterus. I've had a child. But I was thinking because of this it could be a mutation toward a-sexual reproduction.

I was thinking about the greys and how people have mentioned them as being sexless in nature.
I also have other things considered unusual and rare as the doctors have mentioned. So I was starting to wonder if because of the sightings, the unusual electrical occurances in my own home, and the weird anatomy if I maybe a hybrid.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Sorry for the misspellings, but I had screaming and yelling next to me about posting.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I am from the planet Corciax which is in the Stiriaz system, it would be 40'000 light years from here but we don't measure in light years.
It is 3000 clamones from here.
We are shape shifters so we blend in with your people well enough. I was concieved on this planet and have only been to my home planet 5 times.
I say concieved but it's not like the way your race does it, the best way to explain it is that we split sort of like some bacteria on this planet but we are not identical to our parent, or the same age, we do come from their stomach but not inside it.
Our species doesn't use love, we dont need to mate. at a certain age we "split" from our parent, which in your years would be 75 years, we live to roughly 300.
In our original form we are pale looking and we are the same kind of size as your species but the main thing that would differ us is that we have what you call an exoskeleton that we can change at will to look like anything we want.

The best fun I ever had on this planet was "morphing" into a bus and taking people on a tour of London, I even made myself a driver in the seat at the front, it was fun for me but when we went round Hackney which isn't the most posh part of London nor does it have many landmarks, (I just kept driving round there from 11am to 5pm) the people were not impressed. I think they thought the bus (me) was going to break down because I kept jolting trying not to laugh.

But anyway enough about my fun if you have any questions plz ask.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Someone please close this thread down. I have never read such a concentrated pile of idiot driven crap in my life. This is everything anti ufo/alien lobbyists dream of, just take a couple of the posts written by some of the morons on this thread and you have an argument for never believing anything that comes from these alien pages.

Can the idiots pretending to be aliens not see how much they are doing to undermine any of the serious work that goes on here. Idiots - each and every one of them.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
In my previous life i wasnt on this planet ..thats all i know ..thats all ive been shown anyways...
and to the rest of you who "think" your an alien...that is just stupid...its either you ARE which you really shouldnt be telling people...or you arnt...this guy posted this thread for two reasons..serious people who " KNOW" they arnt from this planet..and two..people wanting to detail about it.
~Kiliker

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
hi, I'm a hybrid. I was born on earth on the country you call america. raised on earth, went to earth schools, cultivated in your cultures and musics..years passed by with not knowing I was a hybrid, but, it all made sense. I found myself oddly attracted to winter weather, a kindliness for wildlife, the outdoors meant alot spiritually with all the spruce and Maple trees abundant.... its then I realized being half-canadian is kinda cool.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I want a serious discussion with people who make this claim of being an alien.

After 21 pages, I'm sorry to say there has been no-one come forward by claiming to be an alien. Rather, the opposite is true and the BS meter is going off-scale.

Moving to chit-chat...

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
Someone please close this thread down. I have never read such a concentrated pile of idiot driven crap in my life. This is everything anti ufo/alien lobbyists dream of, just take a couple of the posts written by some of the morons on this thread and you have an argument for never believing anything that comes from these alien pages.

Can the idiots pretending to be aliens not see how much they are doing to undermine any of the serious work that goes on here. Idiots - each and every one of them.

I'm pretty sicken by the nonsense here of this thread too. I come here asking for seriuos inquiry about what I could possibly be and open up and yet all I get is ignorence, entertainment , and another site to cause disinformation to occur.

Sadly ATS is not the place I thought it would be and I'm not even bothering to come back.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It is really sad to see when stuff like this happens, I believe there were strong cases that could of have been talked about on this thread from members who may have a tie to E.T's Hybrids, abductions or whatever...but the amount of sarcasm, jokes and belittling that happened because people just decided to bring the joking they already had for the Ufo subject, that anyone who did have a real story had no point to write about here..It never seems to change does it

bk1

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ok why would a REAL Alien post here?

I mean aliens try to mesh with society right? Wouldnt it be kinda dangerous to post here being that your IP address can be tracked by the government if they damn well want to? Wouldnt a being with super-human abilities desire to lay low knowing there could be consequences? I seriously doubt the worlds leaders like the idea that their minds are being scanned and thoughts openly read by others. And anything that is a threat could be a target for elimination. IF IT IS REAL< that is

I read the books of Brad Steiger Star Seed in the early 90's before everyone started coming out in the open about the Star Children/Star Seed....there is something to it.....no-one can say exactly....

First off I never did/do drugs!!
I had an out-of-body experience when I was 16 (am now 36)and wide awake as it happened, even standing up. I stood there in one corner of the room while glancing at my physical body in the other corner. Funny because I was 16 and always on a diet ....and seeing myself like that I thought, "Am I really that thin?" because I always thought myself to be "fat", well I wasnt hunh....then I noticed something else...I had an "eye" in the middle of my forehead....I was 16 had NO IDEA what a 3rd eye even was....raised as a fundamental lutheran I never heard or seen anything like this....and I also want to add this was in a time there was NO INTERNET to look stuff up...just old dusty encylopedias that even themselves where from the 50s......I also went back into my body and looked downward and saw my hands had only 3 fingers, kinda chubby and large, very odd...course I didnt like that part...I loved the me-skinny part and the 3rd eye was unique but those 3-digit fingers where ugly, but they where also normal skin tone. With all of this occuring I didnt know what to make of it and told absolutely NO-ONE until the early 90s when I befriended a man who claimed to be a practicing mystic. It is not just all cut and dry as I have explained it here ...there was much to the whole experience...more than I can explain...the feelings and awareness was off the charts. I actually told myself this could be something evil and I didnt understand it, but it didnt feel evil.... and so I told myself and forced myself into blocking it out....I told myself "I love my mother and will follow her religion" ....so I blocked it all out and continued the normal GRID Of Life.

Then as I have grown older and the internet is a mass of information I started to research all those questions I blocked-away so many years ago.

I have discovered that at the age of 16 and being exposed to zero knowledge of any religion but dogma (at that time) ....that with its own natural course and strength I had a major buddhist experience in my youth....I opened up the 3rd eye and started seeing into the hidden world....yah yah yah I know .....

I can tell you that prophecy is REAL.....and if I had never experienced it for myself I would be very skeptic.....yes there are hoaxers....just dont believe anything if that suits you.....people that can see will just laugh...why? BECAUSE THEY KNOW

Ive never seen any aliens or craft, but Ive seen some almost mythical things. I say 'things" because I dont know what they are.

There is something about time where it exists all at once.

Then I thought this...okay maybe the me I saw with the 3rd eye is the future me. Or, maybe its the past me, or maybe its an actual being merging with me (alien).

Truth is...I probably dont want to know cause then "How can you live in this reality human grid if you know too much"? YOU CANT

Okay pick at me with fine tweezers and disect me I dont care....thats my story.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
The best fun I ever had on this planet was "morphing" into a bus and taking people on a tour of London

I love you and this will be my new signature.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Humans are aliens to this planet, so ya, im an alien too. I think we were a mutant ape strain that the aliens cultivated to do their dirty work in the past, like the way we cultivated the mutant ancestral wolf strains to get the dogs that we have now.....

I don't think some of these weird dog mutant species that we have now, could possibly survive in the wild by themselves....

So dogs are alien too.... when you think about it.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Laiguana,

Please, u2u me your e-mail.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
BK1 - All humans have a "third eye" it is also known as a chakra, there are seven main chakras and several minor ones. The color depends on the vibrational frequency and health of the chakra.
About this thread...it is very sad indeed that there are people here who prefer to make others queries into a joke rather than gain knowledge and perhaps wisdom from the true experience of others.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hey wait a sec.
What if you ask the "Is anyone here an alien?" question on the Aliens and UFO forum on ATS instead of this Chit-Chat forum on BTS.
Hopefully someone could give a serious answer.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I have been very interested lately if there are people that look human in every physical way, but are in fact alien. Or perhaps that they may even be what is called a -star seed- I don't know who named it that lmao, sounds dumb. Anyway I hope I could meet some aliens, don't care what type or where they're from.
If anyone here DOES respond to this, I would like a little history of your alien specie (if you know this information), background in general and perhaps some vital knowledge that is unique to your alien specie. FYI: I am in no way setting up anyone to get ridiculed, I want a serious discussion with people who make this claim of being an alien. And I won't be questioning the authenticity of this, as I prefer to gather information than waste time debating. Thank you.

bwaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa..man i love this site...dude you HAD to be higher than kite when you wrote this...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
When you say alien what exactly do you mean, because an alien is anyone is who living in a country in which they do not have citizenship.

–noun 1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization (distinguished from citizen).

–adjective 5. residing under a government or in a country other than that of one's birth without having or obtaining the status of citizenship there.

I have citizenship of the country I live and was born in, therefore I am not an alien.

Do you mean an extraterrestrial?

–adjective 1. outside, or originating outside, the limits of the earth.

–noun 2. an extraterrestrial being: a science fiction novel about extraterrestrials conquering the earth.

I guess if you were an extraterrestrial on earth without citizenship of the country you decide to live in then technically you would be an alien.

So, basically you are asking if people who are members of this site are beings from another planet, fooling around on an internet site created by humans?? Do you think if you were a being from another planet that you would be playing around on something a creature less of your intelligence created??

It's obvious you were just trying to get a kick out of this, I'd say you did a good job considering you created a bit of an uproar; some people just seem to take silly statements to seriously around here.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join