It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
MY DEAR Captain I do stand corrected. I do not mind one bit being corrected when I am wrong, thank you. I hope you feel proud of yourself. However, I believe I did say I don't remember using those words I didn't say I never used them.

I'm still 57 and I'm still who I say I am, "MY DEAR"

PROVE ME WRONG

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
19 pages of prove to me this and that.

Where can thread this really go from here???

For those of you who are aliens or have alien souls can we take stock of where we are at and think of ways to get beyond this 'proof' stalemate and actually do something to inform the masses of this supposed phenomena?

Otherwise we are wasting our precious time.

I personally can't think of how anything more than acceptance from ATS will come of this, perhaps this is as good as it gets.

I think you'll find Observe50, people that believe your story are not surprised of your situation, but what now!?!?!

Very frustrating to say the least.

Kirk, I think you know as well as I that over the net, people can mask them themselves & trying to out them as frauds is a futile exercise, unless you enjoy it, for which I'll then say, good hunting.

People / we bind ourselves with our words, the truth will surface always, it may not be in a timeframe you'd like, but that is because we are working on a finite timeline...

I think we should be trying to assist people like Observe50, and should it be all tall tails, you'll see cracks in her story and then we'll all know.

Will Observe50 stating something under oath be proof for some..... ?!?! I doubt it. Again what would that prove?!?!? Round and Round we go.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by one_small_step]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace
Thank you!! I appreicate your kindness....

and it's true pokey, I didn't personally ask you for information....I didn't personally ask anyone.....I just asked and if someone is kind enough to want to update me, than that's great and if not than I really don't care....

I have a job and a life that is more important than ATS....that is why I do not have time to read pages of post if I am gone for a while....But I do enjoy chatting and sharing information and all I'm trying to do is catch up with my post and threads...If not than it's ok!! geez lol

[edit: shortened quote]
[edit on 8/9/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

Ok, (and I hate myself for being so off-topic) here's my take on your request.

I see numerous amounts of mod activity where they're constantly putting everyone in line for deviations in ATS etiquette. My own personal conspiracy is that if everyone didn't think you were an "available" female that there would be many more "read it yourself" replies.

Hell, any guy that gets into your good books for telling me to "lay off" should be sending me a personal thank you. How "sweet" (*cough, tragic, cough*) that such chivalrous defenders exist.

So that I can live with myself and keep my post relatively on topic, here's the update you wanted.

CaptainKirk (whose posts are quite endearing) thinks that Observer50 isn't really a 57 year old grandmother and is doing a good job probing and challenging. He also proved that Observer50 appears to have changed aspects of her dialogue after revealing she was 57.

A few other users have also challenged Observer50 claiming that if she is convinced of her alien soul why is she so quick to "give in" when challenged.

You then told us of the unfortunate passing of your own grandmother (who we assume didn't believe she was an alien).

I then expressed disdain at your "please update me" post.

Another user rushed to your defence.

I am being complicit in responding to your original request and hopefully won't be "mod-ed" for this action.

Side note: I also work and only have time to read at lunch. My simple solution is to read only what I can in my allotted time. If I don't make it to the end of the thread I simply continue where I left off at the next lunch. It's a surprisingly effective process, especially for killer "a 757 hit the Pentagon" type threads.

Pokey Oats

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Pokey Oats]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
Jeez Poke, leave the woman alone, can't you understand that she may be just wanting an update because she may be a little too upset to trawl through page after page of crap.

Ok, I'm curious. If you're grieving over the loss of a relative how does getting an update from a complicit user verses reading it yourself placate the sense of loss?

In other words, if you're grieving and come to ATS it is (one must assume) because you're trying to intellectually distract yourself from the emotional pain that you're suffering. Therefore wouldn't you want to be reading more?

If however you're not grieving enough to need intellectual distraction then perhaps there isn't as much emotional turmoil as you're led to believe.

Still, I'm sure that won't stop a flood of sympathy from pouring out in a U2U message, right?

Oh, and BTW, if your looking to get the lead out of the pencil you're far better off NOT being a "nice guy"

Pokey Oats

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Not all guys think with their dicks, now you may be a dick(only your friends know that), but that doesn't mean anything I say or do is controlled by that appendage on me.

Ok, I'm curious. If you're grieving over the loss of a relative how does getting an update from a complicit user verses reading it yourself placate the sense of loss?

In other words, if you're grieving and come to ATS it is (one must assume) because you're trying to intellectually distract yourself from the emotional pain that you're suffering. Therefore wouldn't you want to be reading more?

If however you're not grieving enough to need intellectual distraction then perhaps there isn't as much emotional turmoil as you're led to believe

'In other words' means your interpretation, It doesn't mean what I say.

My comment was "can't you understand that she may be just wanting an update because she may be a little too upset to trawl through page after page of crap" which means exactly that.
She may be interested in the main conversation HOWEVER doesn't want to get caught up in the OT banter and the repetitive comments. Instead of trawling through pages of conversation that she isn't interested in, she wishes for someone to give her any information that carries the central purpose of the conversation on.

My own personal conspiracy is that if everyone didn't think you were an "available" female that there would be many more "read it yourself" replies.

Again, if this is how your mind processes how the world works, thats fair enough.
Just because thats what you think does not make it so.
The fact is, the only person who has given an update is you anyway. I didn't, and honestly, I had no intention of because there hasn't been much development in the conversation since her last post, its basically the same as it was.

My issue was with the way you replied, when honestly, you had no reason to say what you did. You don't want to reply to a comment, you don't, what you don't do is berate someone for asking for a quick update, even more so when they have told us something tragichas happened in their life recently.
Its not about her being 'available' its about common decency and compassion.

Hell, any guy that gets into your good books for telling me to "lay off" should be sending me a personal thank you. How "sweet" (*cough, tragic, cough*) that such chivalrous defenders exist.

Again, what an absurd comment.
I'm not denying that from the picture she Tetraspace is visibly attractive, however that does NOT mean I would not have done the same if it was anyone else.

Oh, and BTW, if your looking to get the lead out of the pencil you're far better off NOT being a "nice guy"

NOT that its any of your business, but some jovial banter pages ago, does not mean my reasoning to be nice to someone who is going through something emotional is a sexual response, its called compassion for another human being.

I have issues with some of the things that Observe50 has said, yet the one thing i haven't doubted is that she is a she, and she offered a 'sorry for your loss' comment. Its what nice people do, its not about wanting to bed someone.

The funniest thing completely about you however Pokey, is the fact your comments on this thread haven't actually been about the Topic, but instead whining in your OT way about what other people are saying.

I would suggest that until you properly contribute to the topic, you can't complain that the ones who have do go a little off tangent.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Okay I will say there are times I get a little/lot upset. I will also admit to an attitude problem (on occasion), I guess I can come down on myself for the way I have been acting. When my grandkids act like this I tell them to knock it off so I feel as if it is time for me to tell myself to stop.

I am telling you that I am 57 and a grandmom. I am raising now 5 grandkids instead of four. I think it is them that keeps me hip so to say.

When I was young I had experiences with a being who was different then myself but I didn't know any better this is just the way it was. It never occured to me to say anything, I do think things were different back in my days. No one I knew every talked about this.

All I can say is what I have written is the truth. I have gone through these expereinces on and off for a good five decades.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
There are some Aliens they are fallan Angels can appear as Humans, look carefully and you will see. They maybe taken over right now.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Basalisk2
Ok, I'll start!
Me (along with 11% of Terra's popluation) are all linked to the grand serpent race of old. Proof: Rh negs.
Convincing?

No need to proove that. But how do I know, whether you are a male or a female? Is it just an other username of yours?

I'd be glad to know more, but you should keep away from proof and evidence. You know, how this thread was opened.

Did you open this thread?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
MY DEAR Captain I do stand corrected. I do not mind one bit being corrected when I am wrong, thank you. I hope you feel proud of yourself. However, I believe I did say I don't remember using those words I didn't say I never used them.

PROVE ME WRONG

*sigh* this is getting tiresome, but I think that last statement pretty much proves I'm right.

You haven't given us any details on your life or its experiences that would even suggest you were that old. All you've given us is your word through its faulty dialogue. It shouldn't be that hard to prove yourself (meaning your age and gender), so get evidence or get a life.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Captain I don't need to prove anything to you, (sorry if my word isn't good enough.)

This thread wasn't to fight and this is how it seemed to turn out. I have written about my experiences here and there and that's good enough.

I thought to share things that I have experienced and have been shown and told might be of interest to people here but I was wrong.

If I don't write or express myself like you expect a 57 year old grandmom to sorry, this is the way I am. My grandkids don't mind they actually think I am a pretty cool gramdma and so do there friends.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Captain I don't need to prove anything to you, (sorry if my word isn't good enough.)

This thread wasn't to fight and this is how it seemed to turn out. I have written about my experiences here and there and that's good enough.

Noone wants to fight you- believe me I wouldn't be on this site if I wanted to fight others views in which I am interested in.

The fight comes around when proof isn't shown. Conspiracy theorists and open minded people are often taken advantage of by others for their "personal gain". Often it is all too simple to ask for some kind of proof before openly believing someone.

Until some kind of proof can be shown- well I guess they will remain tales for your grandchildren....

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Knights]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I thought to share things that I have experienced and have been shown and told might be of interest to people here but I was wrong.

I think your experiences are really cool. 've read your posts way too back, I am very glad you've so much alien experiences. They love you.

Why? Because they are going to make stg out of you. I think you already know that. You'll never die! Some others won't either. Meaniing that you are among the few who will never ever loose their liffe.

Imagine how much waste among those 7 Bn people on Earth, useless souls who are simply hhere on Earth justt to be the edges of this race. To "filll out gaps". Not for anything more.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
Not all guys think with their dicks, now you may be a dick(only your friends know that), but that doesn't mean anything I say or do is controlled by that appendage on me.

Seriously though I find it harder to believe your statement that "Not all guys think with their dicks" than what Observe50 has been saying.

'In other words' means your interpretation, It doesn't mean what I say.

Actually I used "In other words" to extrapolate on my previous statement because I may have used words that others found difficult to easily understand.

My comment was "can't you understand that she may be just wanting an update because she may be a little too upset to trawl through page after page of crap" which means exactly that.

And my comment was: "can't you understand that if she was heavily grieving then the predominant reason to be reading ATS would be to distract said grieving mind".

Again, if this is how your mind processes how the world works, thats fair enough.
Just because thats what you think does not make it so.

Indeed it is, it's my own personal conspiracy theory and we all (myself included) know that a conspiracy theory is just a theory, it does not "make it so".

The fact is, the only person who has given an update is you anyway. I didn't, and honestly, I had no intention of because there hasn't been much development in the conversation since her last post, its basically the same as it was.

I know. Aren't I just a complicitous fool!

My issue was with the way you replied, when honestly, you had no reason to say what you did. You don't want to reply to a comment, you don't, what you don't do is berate someone for asking for a quick update, even more so when they have told us something tragichas happened in their life recently.

I already explained my reasons why. Here it is again in an easily digestable form.

Girl posts.
Girl gets "You're attractive/cute" comments.
Girl plays on "you're attractive/cute" comments and requests an off-topic favour that would receive plenty of derision were the requester male.
I thought I would bring balance to the Force.

Its not about her being 'available' its about common decency and compassion.

Well, I hope your compassion doesn't get you into trouble in life. There's a lot of people that would take advantage of it.

Again, what an absurd comment.
I'm not denying that from the picture she Tetraspace is visibly attractive

She's alright...

NOT that its any of your business, but some jovial banter pages ago, does not mean my reasoning to be nice to someone who is going through something emotional is a sexual response, its called compassion for another human being.

But pages ago there was no mention of a passing grandmother or grief. That was a recent comment by her.

But, whatever floats your boat. It's great that there are such compassionate people in the world like you. It gives women someone to talk to after they've been pleasured by the more masculine males.

...your comments on this thread haven't actually been about the Topic, but instead whining in your OT way about what other people are saying.

Good point. One I believe I alluded to myself in previous posts.

I would suggest that until you properly contribute to the topic, you can't complain that the ones who have do go a little off tangent.

Couldn't agree more. So, allow me to get on topic.

I'm an alien from the planet Coitus looking to take human females for a ride on my "spaceship" where I will show them some awesome docking maneuvers!

How could I resist huh??

Pokey Oats

mod edit: removed inappropriate comment

[edit on 12-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thanks for your messages I feel as if someone has at least listened to what I have written.

What I guess is hard is so many have been through experiences some okay some not so good and the hoaxers make it hard for us.

I think it's the same with photographs. I believe many are real but some one comes along and ruins that. I do think if you want proof you do need to use special cameras to catch these beings as someone in another thread mentioned. I do think night vision is just one good example.

Since they are in our waters I would say we need to observe the waters from above.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats
She's alright...

Leave the poor girl alone... I'm sure she didnt ask for all this attention. Infact, im pretty sure she just wanted to participate in the discussion...

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Monkeyz]

[edit on 12-8-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeyz
Leave the poor girl alone... I'm sure she didnt ask for all this attention. Infact, im pretty sure she just wanted to participate in the discussion...

I have been, the latter discussion that you quoted was with JebusSaves.

From NZ huh? I'm originally from Aus. How's the Southern Hemisphere these days?

And again I can't resist.

Cun I haf sux pack of fush and chups thanks bro!!

Pokey Oats

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

PROVE ME WRONG

um... ur an idiot?

Originally posted by Pokey Oats

Cun I haf sux pack of fush and chups thanks bro!!

Pokey Oats

Aww no, not this! > . < I had my share of that when I was living in Sydney!

[edit on 10-8-2006 by Monkeyz]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't want to get involved with these silly spam wars so I'll concentrate on the topic of this thread.

Are there any extraterrestrials as members of this forum?

Yes.... I am not going to explain how, unless to someone I can be certain does not argue senselessly.

But I do know that there are extraterrestrials amongst us. Watching and learning from our behavior.

Am I an extraterrestrial?

No... I am hopefully as much human as you are. I mean by that with the next sentence.

To be honest we are all descendents of extraterrestrials and Homo Erectus, except for those few that are extraterrestrials in disquised as humans. Extraterrestrials have been mating with humans, an example would be Krishna of the Hindu faith the Demi-gods talked about in many mythological stories. A fictional story is just a retelling of a true story in fictional detail.

How can I find people on the internet that are in fact extraterrestrials?

I know that one of the people that have posted before me is an extraterrestrial. It might be hard to believe, because that person is able to cloak so well for us to believe that he or she is a human.

Just take notice quite well on human behavior and take notice on important key differences and you'll know what I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeseerJust take notice quite well on human behavior and take notice on important key differences and you'll know what I'm talking about.

differences such as? plz share!

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Please remain on topic.

Thanks

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join