It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here an alien?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
everyones probably gonna laugh at me for this and I can understand why... but please tell your friends not to abduct me... I just watched the x-files and it kinda scared the # outta me.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i don't know what should i be called but call me whatever you want because i don't even know that i am an alien until the threadstarter asked me.

my alien features are:
large black eyes(iris, retina, pupil all black!)
pale white-skinned(all natural no make-up)
long arms(about 5 inches below waist)
walks like a human(of course i should do this to avoid easy alien identification by a secret CIA agent)
tiny mouth(don't need to talk much coz i do know how to use the keyboard)
tiny ears(that's why i have a monitor, duh!)
hairless since birth

well, what can you say? im just hoping no one from the CIA is reading this. im an alien and im illegal. i brought some illegal alien stuffs from our planet somewhere near the Orion constellation. one of them is george bush and he's really wrecking this poor planet of homo sapiens.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey VincentValentine, can u post a pic of urself? Not being pervo but it just sounds kinda intriguing

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
hi. im realy from planat X but its no work for me there so i work here and send the money home. =)

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by VincentValentine
i don't know what should i be called but call me whatever you want because i don't even know that i am an alien until the threadstarter asked me.

my alien features are:
walks like a human(of course i should do this to avoid easy alien identification by a secret CIA agent)
hairless since birth

well, what can you say? im just hoping no one from the CIA is reading this. im an alien and im illegal. i brought some illegal alien stuffs from our planet somewhere near the Orion constellation. one of them is george bush and he's really wrecking this poor planet of homo sapiens.

Amd your diet is rich in Beta Carotine. Right? Welcome to ATS. Your species created the Internet. Anyway, I guess I should really want eyes like yours, however some aliens use their spaceship's technology for such vision.

Also, one of your friends keep teaching me how to use my eyes like you do.
What about the UFO-sunglasses trend? Is it your work as well? You can use a mimicry image to look like a human guy in sunglasses.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats

Couldn't agree more. So, allow me to get on topic.

I'm an alien from the planet Coitus looking to take human females for a ride on my "spaceship" where I will show them some awesome docking maneuvers!

How could I resist huh??

Pokey Oats

Because Aliens like you are disallowed to ever fly a spaceship. Maybe in youur next life you'll be a pilot, and you will not downgrade yourself to visit any website coordinated by Greys.

Am I right? 'd like to see that spaceship.
You'll see mine, because I'll have one within ten yrs. Will be flying 14 KN above sea level and will take 13 thousand km with a single ride. Sure, lots of females will use their digicam while takkeoff.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

because I'll have one within ten yrs.

I detect a strange hidden meaning here.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burn The Witch
everyones probably gonna laugh at me for this and I can understand why... but please tell your friends not to abduct me... I just watched the x-files and it kinda scared the # outta me.

Beheheheheh, u funny buggr

Originally posted by VincentValentine

my alien features are:
hairless since birth

I'm assuming your taking the piss like alot of other participants?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
We are all extra-terrestrial to this planet (or at the very least have extra-terrestrial routes within us) , it is poignant through the imbalance and instability we have brought to Earth. No other species is as highly developed as us, while we furthermore shape the environment to our needs on a global scale, rather then vice-versa.

Our origin will become clearer after this life

[edit on 13-8-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanostrand

Originally posted by TimeseerJust take notice quite well on human behavior and take notice on important key differences and you'll know what I'm talking about.

differences such as? plz share!

Maybe you should study a bit about human behavior...

I don't wish to take advantage of your curiousity. And besides I perfer people to think for themselves.

Anyways once you have gotten a key insight on human behavior. Just take notice of the different levels of behavior demonstrated on this thread. Look at all the ones that show an response unlikely to come from a human and highlight on those that show a great emphasize on this detail.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Despite the announcement on the original post stating that I was not looking for proof or evidence, I knew this thread would come to this because you humans simply cannot resist an effortless opportunity to discredit such -outrageous- claims. Again, I wish to discuss this with individuals who say they are alien without any of the background banter. Therefore I will be forced to ignore anyone who continues to pursue any attempts to interrogate or ridicule those individuals. Eventually many of your questions may even be answered. So if you do not wish to participate in this discussion, then I don't need your useless input here. Thanks.

And you Aliens cannot resist making these outrages claims

Well I've had to ignore a few on this thread. I mean they pretty much gave it go after my warnings. So I see no problem there. So if you don't see me responding to some, that's probably cuz I have them on my ignore list. Anyway, if anyone wants to know about Reptilians, just let me know.

OR, you're wrong and you know it, so you're leaving the thread? I'm a human and superior to all reptilians. They are dumb.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Ok, it seems like some people didn't quite understand the post. I said a "serious discussion"... I must thank MrPenny for his input.
Very well, I'll begin:
I am of course a reptilian, and I have no idea why or how I am here on the planet of the apes (earth). I suppose it could have been fate. I don't feel I am -involved- as much as I am a spectator. As a human I don't believe anyone considers me odd looking although I've been told several times that I am "weird". And it's not like I try to be it's just not in my nature to behave like a primate.

WE hate reptilians...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/14/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
OR, you're wrong and you know it, so you're leaving the thread? I'm a human and superior to all reptilians. They are dumb.

So, why wouldn't Reptilians want to be superior to humans? Humans (your kind) have genetically engineered themselves to the maximum they can put into their skull. This is what they prooved by creating these primitive beings on Earth:

We are so great and advanced, that we will never give our genes to primitives (and you), let's make them a little bit dumb, or else it will be too good for you.

But then again, why didn't Reptilians create a Reptilian race of the best Reptilian ever created? Is it because technologically they are way too advanced? Or just lazy?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

So, why wouldn't Reptilians want to be superior to humans? Humans (your kind) have genetically engineered themselves to the maximum they can put into their skull. This is what they prooved by creating these primitive beings on Earth:

We are so great and advanced, that we will never give our genes to primitives (and you), let's make them a little bit dumb, or else it will be too good for you.

But then again, why didn't Reptilians create a Reptilian race of the best Reptilian ever created? Is it because technologically they are way too advanced? Or just lazy?
They tried but they got some weak beings.
Reptilians are so stupid and make others to work for them.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Before I comment too much on this thread, can someone clear this up for me? Is this purely a vein attempt at comedy or are certain poster simply off their respective trollies?

I have read through this thread, and their really do seem to be people here being serious about being aliens? I wont even go into the pathetic excuses why evidence can't be provided. How can a serious discussion be held on the whole Alien and otherworldly life topic when so much time is spent on drivel like this? If there were Aliens on these thread (cough) then they would not post on here - it is not rocket science to trace people through the net and every single claim on here seems to want to stay anonymous (or at least not provide any proof what soever to back up there claims)

ATS as a whole generates so much intelligent and thought provoking discussion as well as serious investigation in some area's, but threads like this simply provide all the proof needed for much of what is written on these many pages to never be taken too seriously.

I believe in Aliens, threads like this make sure that the government can all ways play the 'nutcake' card when pressed about legitimate theories on here.

Waiste of time.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
How can a serious discussion be held on the whole Alien and otherworldly life topic when so much time is spent on drivel like this?

So true...

I'm starting to wonder how this thread got to the size it is myself, since most of the posts here are sarcasm and cynicism.

Is there any reason anybody can save this thread from being locked (besides an alien actually posting here)?

It reads like it belongs in BTS under Jokes and Pranks

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Home

Do you mean, Reptilians are making the Greys work for them? Is it possibly for a reason? Greys may agree to work for Reptilians, because they want something in exchange for it.

You know: There is no such thing as a free lunch.

But talking about their DNA, or genetics: Is it possible, that Reptilians (and Greys too) don't want to have the DNA of weak beings, but they do want to have the DNA of certain beings evolving for hundreds of million years.

There are aliens who proudly give their DNA to good speciees, to see them evolvingg, and to see their abilities at their extent.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
I have read through this thread, and their really do seem to be people here being serious about being aliens? I wont even go into the pathetic excuses why evidence can't be provided. How can a serious discussion be held on the whole Alien and otherworldly life topic when so much time is spent on drivel like this? If there were Aliens on these thread (cough) then they would not post on here - it is not rocket science to trace people through the net and every single claim on here seems to want to stay anonymous (or at least not provide any proof what soever to back up there claims)

Aliens have a solution for this problem. They are posting ANY posts and threads in order to see the spirits of other aliens here on ATS. They need to degrade themselves to the most primitive level in order to see the basement of each other's awareness. This makes it possible to know that the alien at the other end of the line is friend, or not. Is he going to do good or bad in the future... how is he up with his wife, kids, etc. Just simple infos.

Therefore, no need to talk about rocket-science, or how to make an UFO, because it's not going to bring out the "animal" from your alien body.

So, what makes me think, that you are Laiguana with another username and IP address? Perhaps, I'm right. Who knows? Aliens do.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus

Originally posted by Zeta Home

Do you mean, Reptilians are making the Greys work for them? Is it possibly for a reason? Greys may agree to work for Reptilians, because they want something in exchange for it.

You know: There is no such thing as a free lunch.

But talking about their DNA, or genetics: Is it possible, that Reptilians (and Greys too) don't want to have the DNA of weak beings, but they do want to have the DNA of certain beings evolving for hundreds of million years.

There are aliens who proudly give their DNA to good speciees, to see them evolvingg, and to see their abilities at their extent.

greys won`t work for reptilians and they don`t work for them...not anymore.
Greys are indipendent and they work on their civilization to not be weak like they are, physicly. They pay for that ofcourse. They don`t give their DNA, they take others` DNA for their work.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
first i'd like to say im new and that....
i might be an alien too but... the problem is.... i dont know where i come from
i only know that..... i there's wired stuff in my family, first of all i get this something from my mother dont know what it is though, i will say that...
my skin tone is very different', no one else really has it, the next thing is
i know more about people then they know about them selves, i know when they lie
i also have these feelings that tell me when something is wrong,
i always try to warn somebody that something will happen to them and i dont even know my self, and also... i predicted to my uncle that there are 3 more planets... out side ouf our solar system, there are also more planets... to be discovered in 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012 maybe... may be wrong...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join